Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 am

Kymin stood there, eyes slightly wide, when Felix looked at him. He'd hoped that the guy had been out for a walk. He closed the door behind him when the silver haired male stood up, taking the cigarette from his mouth and putting it and his lighter into his pocket. His eyes teared up again as he stepped up to Felix and wrapped his arms around the other male, burying his head lightly into the guy's shoulder. "I love you," he said quietly. "I promise, no matter what I have to do, I'll come back to you," he said, trying to keep the tears from spilling over. "This isn't going to be the end. I won't let it..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 am

Felix couldn't even smile at the look on Kymin's face. Someone hadn't been expecting him. The blue eyed shinobi blinked when Kymin stepped over to him hugged him. Felix didn't hug him back, nor did he respond to Kymin's I love you. "Even if you come back, I won't be here," he whispered to the green haired shinobi. "This is the end." He wanted to hug Kymin back, but he couldn't. He was already hurting enough. "Goodbye, Kymin." Felix slowly and reluctantly pulled away. This is how it was going to end huh? What a terrible ending to something so good. Why did he push Kymin away like this? Why did he have to be a pessimist? Was it because deep down he new he didn't deserve this or was he just scared that Kymin would get caught in the crossfire? Whatever it was, Felix regretted it. The one good thing he had was about to walk out of his life forever because he'd failed to see the good in all the bad.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm

The tears that formed in Kymin's eyes when Felix spoke threatened to spill over once the male pulled away. The fact that Felix really thought of this as their final goodbye was heart wrenching. He didn't know what else to say. His face was already hard with the effort of keeping his tears to himself. Adjusting his bag on his shoulders, Kymin pulled the black hood over his head and walked past Felix with his head bowed and no words accompanying. As soon as he stepped off the porch, the first of many tears fell, and he only reached into his pocket and pulled out the cigarette and lighter, not bothering to stop walking as he lit the former with the latter. He headed straight towards the gates without a word. He wanted to say goodbye to Mori, but he wasn't sure he'd be able to without breaking down. He was already hard pressed not to make it noticeable that he was crying as he walked. The black haired ninja shoved his clenched hands into the pockets of his jacket. Whether Felix wanted him to or not, he'd find the guy again. He refused to believe that the silver haired ninja wanted them to stay separated.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Felix watched Kymin go from the doorway. Once the black haired shinobi was out of sight Felix closed the door and slid to the floor, his face in his hands as he sat there shaking with the need to break down. He wanted to get up and run after Kymin, to tell him he was sorry, that he was wrong and that they did have time. Dropping his hands to his side he leaned his head against the door. Felix stayed there for a long time unmoving. He didn't have the willpower to go after Kymin, because he was repeatedly telling himself to let the green eyed shinobi go. He deserved better and Felix didn't want to drag him down. He didn't want Kymin to suffer, but he'd eventually move past it. Silver hair slid across his face as he bowed his head, his eyes no longer holding any emotion in them. Felix was going to go back to the way he was. To the person who didn't care, because that person never go hurt and when he did, it didn't show. Standing up he started to clean up around the house. His movements were shaky at first, but the more he worked, the steadier he became. The Felix that had once loved was slowly fading away and the Felix that so many people feared was returning. It was much easier this way.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Once the gates out of the village were in sight, the black haired ninja stopped walking and looked at them. He couldn't leave things on this note. He hadn't even said goodbye, he'd just walked off. Turning around, Kymin walked towards the market place where they'd first found Vishnu. There had been a flower shop he remembered passing by. He kept his hood up, and even though it was midmorning, he found that some people were still setting up shop. Luckily, not the one he was searching for. He lowered his hood upon walking up, to look a bit less intimidating. He bought a single red rose from the woman who was working the stand, and opted into buying a note card to attach to it. He borrowed a pen from the woman and wrote in a practiced, fine script 'I love you, Forever...' After thanking the woman and returning the pen, he went back to Felix's place, making sure that the man was no longer on the porch before quietly walking up and placing the rose on the doorstep. He looked at it for a moment before his shoulders fell and he turned to walk back towards the gates once more, pulling his hood up as he went, as well as taking another cigarette out. He felt so incredibly miserable. How could he just let it end like that, with nothing more than a rose and a note..?

Vishnu whimpered lightly and walked restlessly around the house as Felix cleaned. When he heard the faint sound of someone at the door, he ran over and placed his front paws on it, tail wagging when he smelled who it was. Looking back to Felix, he whimpered again, giving a small bark. Pushing himself off the door the puppy ran around in a circle before looking to the silver haired human again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Felix was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen and had the water running so he didn't noticed Kymin at the door. It was only thanks to Vishnu that he knew something was going on. He walked over to the puppy and petted him. "Got to use the restroom," he asked. He unlocked and opened the door to let Vishnu out, blinking when he spotted a rose. Felix's eyes widened and he picked it up along with the note. His blue eyes narrowed when he read the note. Felix balled the paper up and tossed it inside the house and threw the rose out onto the lawn. He took a seat on the steps and looked out into the streets. "Love is something I don't believe in."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 pm

The moment Felix opened up the door, Vishnu ran outside, but didn't stop at the lawn for more than a moment to sniff the air. Kymin had already turned onto a different street by this time, but the puppy smelled him out and ran in that direction, barking. When the black haired ninja heard him, he stopped walking, his head bowed lightly. He clenched his hands and stomped out his cigarette before turning and kneeling to pet the puppy. The moment he'd heard Vishnu, his eyes had started tearing up again. "You can't come with me," he whispered as he picked Vishnu up. He had to take him back. He, he didn't want to face Felix again, but...he couldn't stand the idea of putting the puppy into harms way, especially not if that harm was going to come from Batsu.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Felix titled his head in annoyance when Vishnu ran down the street. "Son of a-" He shook his head and got up to get the dog when Takuya came out the house with a stupid grin on face. Felix cleared the steps and tried to ignore him until the bastard spoke. "Hmm, I see you and Kymin have had a little falling out. Are you guys through, since he laid a pretty little rose on your doorstep and you toss it away." Felix's eyes narrowed. "Go to hell Takuya. I'm not in the mood for your shit." Takuya gave a dismissive wave. "Love is overrated. I think everyone should just sleep with whoever they want. No strings attached. Hell, I'd be all that if you hadn't been with him. Tragic you don't love him like he loves you. You really are as heartless as Mickey claims you to be." The entire time his nosy next door neighbor spoke the more Felix got pissed. It was when he was told he didn't love Kymin that he broke. Felix was on the stairs before Takuya could turn and go back into the house. He slammed the man into the wall, causing the wood to splinter. "What the hell do you know about me," Felix asked through narrowed icy blue eyes. "How dare you fix your mouth to say I don't love him. You know nothing. You're a worthless bag of shit. You damn mortals think you know everything, you know nothing!" Felix planted his fist into Takuya's gut, causing the guy to double over in pain. Felix planted several more punches before he flung Takuya off the porch, well, more like through the porch. As Takuya lay sprawled out on the ground Felix slowly made his way down the steps. He bent down and picked the guy up by the front of his shirt. "I swear to go you damn mortals make me sick. So oblivious to the world around you. You think you're somebody Takuya, you are nothing." Felix punched him in the face. "You think you life is worth something, I could end it in a heartbeat. I am faster, I am stronger, and I cannot be stopped." Felix punched him again. "You're nothing more than trash, every single one of you. You know nothing about love, your worthless life is too short to even began to understand the basics." Felix punched the guy again, breaking his jaw. "You want to know how I feel about him leaving, I feel pain. That's what I feel. How about I demonstrate." A grin spread across his face he pulled a kunai and pressed it to Takuya's chest. The guy tried protesting but his jaw wasn't allowing him much room to communicate. "You want to see how heartless I can be?" He pressed the kunai down. "I'll fucking end you." Felix was too angry to give a damn about taking the life of someone in the middle of the street. He was hurting and he was just taking his anger out on someone he hated.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Kymin kept his tears to himself as he cuddled Vishnu softly on the way back to the house. It was when he heard shouting that he quickened his step, because it sounded like Felix. Once he turned the corner, he stopped completely, putting Vishnu down as he rushed over to the scene. Takuya was a bloody mess under the silver haired ninja. "Felix, stop!" He called, running over to pull Felix off. "Leave him be," he said quickly, grabbing hold of the hand with the kunai in it to pull it back and away from Takuya. Felix looked positively pissed off, and to be honest, it was a little frightening. But not frightening enough for Kymin to just stand there while the guy killed his neighbor.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Felix, had he not recognized Kymin's voice would have turned on him in an instant. It took all he had not to when Kymin took his hand. Felix looked down at Takuya as the man managed to speak. "Who...can't stop y-you now?" Felix snatched his hand away from Kymin and went to finish what he started. The man beneath him gave a yelp when he saw Felix break free. The silver haired jonin was no longer grinning. He was going to kill this man. He was going to wipe him out of existence. By the end of the day he'd be nothing more than a stain on the road. Felix didn't need Madness to be the monster Kyla had turned him into. He was proving that at this very moment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Had Takuya not already been beaten to a pulp, Kymin would have hit him for his idiocy. However, he had bigger, stronger, and shorter tempered people to deal with. As soon as Felix broke free of his grip, Kymin had moved, his hood having already fallen off when he'd ran over. Getting behind Felix, he slipped his arms under the guy's shoulders and locked his hands behind the silver haired ninja's neck, forcing him to back away from the green haired idiot. "Breathe," he commanded. He was trying not to hurt Felix. He just hoped the other ninja wouldn't try to fight back. "Calm down," he said more quietly. The moment Felix calmed down, if he did at all, Kymin knew exactly what he was going to do. He couldn't let Felix stay in the village right now.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Felix wasn't happy to have Kymin stop him for the second time. "Leave me alone," he snapped as Kymin pulled him away. It didn't stop the jonin from kicking Takuya as hard as he could in the side. The man had been grinning a moment earlier when he'd realized his life was safe, but it was quickly wiped away when he was kicked. He grimaced and coughed which made him groan. On the other hand Felix was trying to fight to break lose of Kymin. Breathing was a bit hard to do when he was so pissed off. He wanted to continue his assault on Takuya, but first he had to get away from Kymin. As he was told to calm down he shook his head. "Go home," he growled. "This isn't your business."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Kymin only shook his head when Felix told him to leave him alone. "You know I can't," he argued. He was trying not to do anything stupid, but if things got out of hand, which he hoped they wouldn't, he'd have to fight back, if only to subdue Felix long enough to get him out of the village. When the silver haired male kicked Takuya, Kymin started pulling Felix back away from the downed male. "Whether I'm in commission or not, I'm still a samurai and I can't allow you to hurt an innocent like this," he spoke coolly. Even if calm and cool was the last thing he was right now. He was worried about Felix. He hadn't exactly noticed, either, that he'd said samurai, rather than ninja. That could cause issues in the future. Once they were far enough away from Takuya, Kymin let Felix's arms fall, but kept a firm grip on one so that the other ninja wouldn't try to run back and keep attacking the green haired male. "Come on," he said firmly, pulling Felix towards the gates. He couldn't believe this guy. He would have wondered briefly what had become of that rose he'd put on the porch only minutes ago, if he hadn't been too busy feeling broken over the fact that Felix was being this way towards him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 pm

"Why the hell not? You're not a samurai anymore," Felix reminded him. "And that son a of bitch is for from innocent. Open your damn eyes." His blue eyes narrowed as Kymin continued to drag him away. He struggled against him until they were far enough that Kymin let him. Felix retaliated immediately. He tried snatching his arm away which he immediately regretted. He took in a sharp breath as it was pulled out of socket. He would have dropped to the ground had it not fueled his anger. He didn't want to take his anger out on Kymin, but that was exactly what happened. He was thankful it wasn't his dominant arm, for he pulled a kunai. Instead of bringing it down on the hand that was holding on to his own, he closed the gap between him and Kymin in a split second. Felix had never physically taken his anger out on someone he cared for, verbally, sure, but never physically. That was because they'd all been women, but Kymin was a man and Felix didn't give a damn about holding back.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

"I'm always a samurai," Kymin snapped. He immediately regretted that sudden flare of anger though, and didn't say anything more. He frowned when Felix tried to pull away, but for the moment didn't do anything to help him. He didn't want to pull the guy by an injured arm. He'd fix it when they got to where they were going, but- Kymin's eyes widened and on instinct he moved when he saw the glint of steel coming towards him. He didn't want to hurt Felix, but he also didn't want to die today. With his free hand, Kymin caught and twisted Felix's arm. His other hand let go of the dislocated arm to punch the silver haired ninja in the stomach, doing his best to make sure he didn't break anything. He was afraid that the only way he'd be able to get Felix out of the village was to either knock the guy out or break something, and he didn't want to do either.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Felix almost told Kymin he was about to be a dead samurai, but withheld from saying such a thing. Felix had to drop the kunai when Kymin grabbed his other arm. As much as it hurt, he went to punch the guy with the bad one, but came up short when he felt Kymin's fist in his gut. Felix gasped and doubled over. So, that's what Kymin had meant when he had said he didn't want to fight him. The blue eyed shinobi blinked away the pain and then looked swiped his leg under Kymin's. He was hoping the guy would him go instead of dragging him down with him. If not Felix was about to take a different approach in fighting Kymin. Jutsu wasn't his thing, but fighting Kymin up close didn't sit well with him after that punch.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Kymin tried to pull Felix toward the gates once his punch hit, but before he could, the guy had swiped him off his feet. However, Kymin did end up bringing Felix down with him. A small gasp escaped the black haired ninja when the back of his arm ended up being sliced open by the kunai that Felix had dropped because he'd landed on it. He didn't stay down long though, and as much as he thought this was a bad idea, Kymin quickly got to his knees and forced Felix down by his good shoulder and pushed the other back into its socket. The only reason he'd done that was so he could get Felix back into the same hold as before. This time he wouldn't make the mistake of letting him go, assuming he could get the hold down right.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Felix blinked when he was suddenly being dragged down. His blue eyes widened as he hit the ground. Felix was momentarily stunned after hitting the ground. He went to get back up, but Kymin was already on top of him, pushing him down. Felix tried to push him off, but the blue eyed shinobi was soon overcome with a sharp pain as his shoulder was put back into it's socket. Felix let out a pained scream because it had been so sudden. The shock was enough to keep him from fighting against Kymin has he was put back into the same hold as before. Felix flinched, but didn't try and fight Kymin. Holding his arm like this wasn't the most comfortable position he'd ever been in. He bowed his head. "Just let me go home," he mumbled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Kymin flinched a bit when Felix screamed, and he felt a bit sick to his stomach, because he'd been the one that'd caused the pain. He dragged Felix to his feet, but started taking him towards the gates rather than back home. A simple "No," was his only answer to the request. He felt worn out just from that small struggle, but not physically. No no, physically he felt fine. He felt emotionally worn out. Felix had moved to strike him down as if he were an enemy ninja. Kymin clenched his jaw as he pulled Felix, doing a brief and practiced jutsu behind the guy's neck, but didn't let him go. To the two of them, nothing changed, but to the guards on the gates, no one would be seen passing through. Kymin didn't let Felix go until they'd reached the private lake, at which point he pushed the silver haired ninja forward. Vishnu had followed them the whole way and was now calmly sniffing around the surrounding ground. "You good, or you still wanna use me as a fucking punching bag? Cuz if you still got more, I'm giving you free shots," he said angrily, holding his arms spread out to his sides. "We're out of the village now, so you can go all out! So go ahead and pull another kunai on me!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Felix had began to struggle again when Kymin told him no. He was confused when the guards said nothing about them leaving in such a manner and even more confused and surprised when Kymin brought him to the lake and said he was giving him free shots. Felix blinked several times, almost unsure what to do. He'd never heard Kymin yell before and this was a bit unnerving. However, Felix wasn't exactly what you'd call stable right now. He was still highly upset. "You've got to be kidding me," he said with a grin. "First you save that dirt bag and then you drag me out here to use you as a punching bag, aren't you just modest, protecting the people who don't give a damn about you. What should I expect, you're just like the rest of them." Yeah, he'd gone off the deep end. Felix pulled a kunai and went for Kymin without a second's hesitation. Some part of him wanted to know if Kymin would defend himself, but another part of him didn't quite care. And that part of him was taking over.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Kymin wasn't actually as angry as he was letting on. He just wanted Felix to blow off steam so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. It took all the will that Kymin had not to move to defend when the silver haired ninja came at him, slicing him across the chest with the kunai. The black haired ninja stumbled back with a gasping cough, putting a hand to his chest in pain. But he didn't scream, and straightened back up. "A-any more?" he coughed, flinching lightly. He had hoped that the silver haired ninja wouldn't pull out a kunai, but he'd been fully prepared for it. He had to hold his breath every few seconds to keep from coughing. Once it got too bad though, he'd allow himself to cough a bit. He just hoped Felix wouldn't kill him before the day was up. If this was his punishment for not being able to defend those people from Batsu, if this was his punishment for being a kind-hearted coward...he'd accept it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Felix almost dropped his kunai when Kymin didn't block the kunai. The shinobi was frozen momentarily when Kymin straightened back up and asked him if he had any more to dish out. He shook his head no. Felix's anger had seeped away when he saw Kymin coughing. He went to approach Kymin, but stopped. Why had he done that? Why had he hurt someone he cared for? Felix backed away. Takuya and Mickey were right. He didn't love Kymin. If he truly loved him he wouldn't have done that. Felix back away. He was heartless. Was he really reverting back into that monster he'd fought so hard to escape? The blue eyed shinobi turned his back on Kymin and headed for the trees. He wasn't walking either. He was running.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Kymin tried keeping his breaths steady through the pain, even though they were heavier than before. He didn't put his hand to the wound to try and stifle the bleeding, because it was too far across for his hand to do anything useful. When he saw Felix back away, he let the angry act drop and started forward a step. "Fe-" He paused and let out a cough that had seemingly come from nowhere. "Felix, d-don't..." He knew that Felix had been about to run, he could see it. But with the wound as deep as it was, he couldn't do anything to stop it until it was too late. It's not like the wound was immediately life threatening, but it was far more than just a scratch, too. Once Felix started running, the black haired ninja immediately started after him. He wasn't nearly as fast as the other ninja, even if he had been in better condition. "F-Felix wait!" he called. As he ran after him, he tried to ignore the searing pain that was being brought on by a higher heart rate flushing blood from the wound. He ran after Felix until he began feeling cold, at which point he stopped and collapsed to his knees, gasping for breath. It wasn't usual for him to work up a sweat with so little running, but he had two wounds that were bleeding more than he'd have liked. He hadn't forgotten the one on his arm from earlier. Closing his eyes, his body started shaking lightly for three reasons. One, he was shivering because he was starting to feel cold. Two, because of the pain rushing to both of the wound sites. And three, because once more tears had started uncontrollably from him. "I-I don't understand..." he whispered hoarsely. With a small gasping breath, Kymin forced himself to sit down, leaning back against the nearest tree with his head bowed. He didn't understand. What did he do wrong? Felix had actually attacked him. He'd broken it off when things were going so well. Had he just been living an illusion? Had things really been going badly and he'd just been too blind to see it? Keeping his head bowed, Kymin's body shook with small sobs that he didn't bother trying to keep to himself. Had Felix forced himself to hate him, just to make it easier to break it off? The thought made Kymin give another sob, which transitioned into a small fit of coughs instead.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Felix didn't stop and he wasn't going to wait. The shinobi moved swiftly through the forest. He stopped only when he noticed Kymin hadn't been following anymore. He dropped to his knees and then looked at his hands, they were smeared with Kymin's blood. Felix quickly wiped his hands on the grass. "What have I done? What have I become?" He couldn't even blame it on Madness. Felix starred up into the tree tops. "I really am a demon." He let the realization sink in before he noticed that Kymin hadn't caught up to him. He should have caught up by now. Felix looked behind him and then around, listening for the sound of the other shinobi. Felix felt an overwhelming feeling of dread. How bad had he cut Kymin. How deep had he sliced across his chest with that kunai? Felix bent over as a feeling of sickness washed over him. He'd completely forgotten that he'd loved Kymin in that moment. Forcing himself to get up he started back towards the village, retracing his steps. "I tried so hard to deny it, but I'm not human at all." The thought tore him apart and it didn't get any better as he came over a slope and saw Kymin. Felix froze. "Kymin...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Kymin kept his head bowed. He didn't want to look around, because he knew if he did he wouldn't see Felix there, and it killed him. He wanted to stop the other ninja from doing something he'd regret. Wanted to keep him around until he'd calmed down. But instead he'd fucked up and Felix had run off somewhere. Kymin's shoulders shook as he continued crying. He couldn't bear the thought of Felix hating him. Every now and then a sob would be replaced with a cough, or a small fit of coughs. Eventually his hand rose over his chest when the pain started becoming too much, and tried to put pressure on the wound, even knowing there wasn't much he could do. He didn't care about the wound. What hurt him most was the thought that Felix might not love him anymore. What hurt him most was not knowing what he did wrong. What hurt him most was that he might've lost Felix forever.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next