Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batsu: The God of Chaos

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Batsu: The God of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Batsu: The God of Chaos

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Serenity looked at Batsu when he spread his wings, agreeing to her request. She wanted to ask him not to say that she'd told him Felix's whereabouts, but if she'd be gone soon, it didn't matter either way. She was putting a lot of faith in this creature whose name she didn't even know. She didn't say a word when Batsu questioned again whether or not he mattered to her. Or rather, simply commented on it. Approaching the being once more, she placed her hand just at the joint of the right wing. If the wing hadn't been spread, she probably wouldn't have been able to reach it, considering stretched out, the middle joint came to just above her head. She paused in reaching though, when Batsu asked if she had no one to love. Her eyes narrowed sadly. She hated that word now. Love had only brought her pain in the past. "No," she said softly in return. Neither of those questions had a different answer, so she only said it once. She fell silent once again as her hand began glowing a soft blue and she started healing the being in front of her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Batsu didn't know what love felt like. In fact he didn't care to learn that feeling. All he knew was pain and hate and a desire to live. Batsu watched Serenity heal his wing. He didn't know how it felt to lose ones' soul, but he wanted to be gentle with this woman. "You deserve to live," he told her without looking at her. "You deserve to love and be loved. You have a good soul." While he spoke he was slowly pulling Serenity's soul, drawing it to him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Serenity said nothing, but felt herself tearing up, when Batsu said she deserved to live. Whether she deserved it or not didn't matter to her. She didn't want to. As she healed his wing, she felt a strange sensation, one that was different from that constant pain that plagued her. It felt...almost relieving. She didn't stop healing his wing, even though she thought she knew what was happening. She didn't resist it, but she wasn't overly eager, either. The fact that she felt something must've meant he was capable of breaking her curse, and that was something that made her unbelievably happy. She could finally stop existing. She was nearly finished with the wing when she felt that feeling slowly fading away, even though she was still very aware of being alive. Her heart dropped in that moment. She should have known.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Batsu could feel that Serenity's soul was getting ready to exit it's vessel, but then he realized that the soul was drawing back. He didn't want to hurt her, so he didn't bother pulling forcefully. Instead he tried again, tugging on the soul of the woman who was kindly healing his wing. "Your soul will not come." He didn't sound surprised or shocked or annoyed. He just spoke as though it was simple. "I shall not hurt you by pulling in an unkind way," he spoke. "You're soul is trapped and cannot be freed." His red eyes grew sympathetic. "I'm sorry."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Blue eyes closed slowly when Serenity was told that her soul would not come. She wanted to cry. She wanted to laugh at her own stupidity. She wanted to be mad at the universe for bringing this creature to her and then shooting her hopes down. But she did none of those things. Instead, she just opened her eyes again and continued healing the wing until it was uninjured, her eyes sad as she pulled away, drawing the back of her hand softly against the black feathers before she did. They were softer than she'd thought they'd be. "It's okay...it was foolish of me to get my hopes up anyways. I'm stuck here," she said with a shrug. The shrug wasn't an 'I don't know' shrug, or an 'it doesn't matter' shrug. It was more of an 'I should just accept it and move on' shrug. She gave up. If this being, who lived by taking souls from others, could not take hers...then there was nothing else she could do.

Last edited by Kymin on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Batsu didn't know why one would accept such a fate. He didn't understand why anyone would just give up. "If you want something bad enough, fight for it. No matter the consequences." He fell silent. "If you want, I will gladly take you to Silence. He can give you what you most desire." Batsu knew it would be hell finding the keeper of the Unknown, but still. Oddly enough he wanted to help the tormented souls. "If not, I will bring you someone who can physically take your soul. The same one who is friends with your friend."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Serenity tilted her head and looked towards Batsu when he said she should fight for it. "I've already tried going to Silence once, and I was stopped. I...don't think there's any way for me to end my curse," she said softly. "It's okay." No it wasn't. But she didn't want to request this of anyone else. Because she didn't want to be let down again. She knew the chances of her finding Silence a second time were extremely slim. "Thank you for trying..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Batsu simply nodded, although he'd made up his mind to help this tormented soul. "I understand. You will one day find your way to your final destination." He flexed his wings. "Good luck." His wings folded behind him and he finally turned away. "I hope to see you again, with more life in your eyes and a will to survive or a will to keep going." Batsu started off. "The pain goes away when you find a reason to live."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Serenity was glad this being didn't try to push the matter, though she hoped he didn't feel too bad about not being able to help her. "Thank you," she said softly, when he told her good luck. "I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for," she responded. She almost smiled when she was told that the pain goes away. She knew that. She'd spent several years a long time ago free of pain when she'd had her children. She missed the girls. She missed all her children. The blonde woman watched Batsu for a few moments after he started away. She almost wanted to see where he was going, but decided against it. She had to finish with her herbs, though she was hardly in the mood anymore. Giving a small sigh, she went back to kneel at the edge of the river, pulling her hood over her head as she did. People rarely approached hooded figures in the middle of the forest, so she figured there was a smaller chance of someone bothering her if she had her hood up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum