Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out of Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Time

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Batsu flinched when he felt the wings pinned by the swords. His red eyes glowed defiantly as Kymin grabbed his throat. He hated this man and all he stood for. "Souls are the only thing that can appease my tormented soul," he hissed. "But that's not an option, now is it?" Batsu tried not to look terrified at the thought of having his soul destroyed, so instead his expression turned somber. "You didn't stop them and my soul was rejected. You didn't respect my dying wish because you were a coward. All the souls that have been pushed away are lost out there, scared and hopeless." Batsu narrowed his eyes. "And neither of you cared!" Batsu's wing shifted despite the blade, it was burning. "So why should I fear you, the coward who couldn't even save his master's soul." Batsu then fell silent. "Maybe you should be more worried about him," Batsu said jerking his head towards the downed Felix. "You can always come back for me, but you can't bring him back to life." The red eyed creature looked up at the sky. "I just wanted to live, was that so wrong?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Kymin's gaze didn't change until Batsu started speaking of how his soul had been rejected because the black haired ninja had been a coward. At that point, his expression held a bit of shock. He...he remembered. Kymin almost scrambled off the black winged creature, but instead his hand only loosened from around Batsu's neck. M...Master..? "Then I'll help you find a place for those souls to go," he said, trying to keep his voice from shaking as he spoke. "I can't do anything to stop the Onihana from their ways, but I can at least help the souls they're pushing out." He fell silent when Batsu motioned to Felix, but his body started shaking a bit. He was going to collapse if he didn't get Ira Vangloria back, so he turned his gaze from Batsu and took his sword back, 'sheathing' it at his side. He tried to blink his vision back into focus, but since it wasn't working, he could only see a vague outline of Batsu. "Don't run. I don't want to have to go through this all over again," he said, slowly climbing off the black winged soul. He paused. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you, Master Yukari..." He was taking the blame, because it really was his fault. Whether Batsu was fucking with him or not, he'd always known. Kymin tried to glance around to look for Felix, but his vision hadn't focused yet. He'd had his soul apart from him for too long. He was feeling faint, but he had so much to deal with. There was Batsu, and Felix, and the villagers. Who knew if Batsu wouldn't try to attack him now that he was free to move. In his disoriented state, he'd even left the material sword in the black wing. He knew Felix was immortal, but he also knew that he was very much hurt. And he didn't know if there were any medics alive in the-...wait. The water spirit. He could heal Felix, right? But the last time he'd checked, that mark had already been very far spread. He didn't know what to do. Once his sight started focusing, he looked around for Felix, ignoring Batsu only for the moment as he ran over to his beaten soulmate. His eyes widened in horror when he got closer, and he knelt next to the silver haired male, carefully scooping him into his arms. "Felix...oh god..." Seeing the other male like this was making him feel sick. "Felix, can you hear me?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Batsu would be lying if he were to say he wasn't relieved to have the grip around his neck loosened. He'd be lying to say he wasn't happy to have that burning in his wing disappear. He glared at Kymin as he apologized. "Apologies solve nothing. The souls have no vessels, they can't be saved and to find a vessel would be to push out another soul or fuse with it, creating me." Batsu pulled the last sword from his wing. "If you can save him, tell him the blond healer sent me. Tell him she's alive but fading and tell him she deserves to live without pain and that he can help her." Batsu held his more injured wing close to him as he walked away. "Goodbye." Kymin could not follow him and save Felix, so he was okay.

Felix flinched when Kymin lifted him up, mainly because he thought it was Batsu. He slowly opened his blue eyes when Kymin spoke to him. "I'm sorry," he strained to say before he broke off into a coughing fit. The tug on his soul was gone, but he was still very tired. Felix's eyes slid closed again. All he wanted was for the pain to go away.

Last edited by Felix on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Kymin felt even more horrible when he saw Felix flinch and ran a hand softly over the side of Felix's face when he apologized. "Oh god, angel no, this is my fault," he said quietly. It really was. When he looked up and saw Batsu walking away, his heart sunk. "Wait! Th-there has to be a way to save them, to give them a home," he called. Kymin glanced around at the burning and destroyed village around them. This was his fault. All of this. All those souls that were gone. So many people that had had friends and family, gone. Kymin carefully adjusted Felix so that he could lift him up. He didn't care about the burns on his own person, didn't care about his own injuries or fatigue right now. Once he was standing up with Felix in his arms, he looked towards Batsu. "Next time we meet is going to be different. I'm going to find a way to help you and those souls. If the next time we meet, I haven't figured it out, my soul is yours," he promised, glancing down at Felix. He was saying this out of desperation more than conviction. But he was convinced he'd be able to fix this. He would. But for now, Kymin started towards the outside of the village. He needed to get out of this village and to the lake.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am

Batsu shook his head and kept walking. "You're wrong, it's over." He would have flown away had his wings not been so damaged. As he left there remained a trail of black feathers. If someone was serious about finding and destroying the winged creature it wouldn't be too hard. Honestly he wasn't taking that into consideration because no one entered the Unknown. Batsu knew that to be a place where the real danger lay.

Felix remained silent in Kymin's arms. His blue eyes stayed close even though Kymin had spoken to him. He didn't even hear Kymin promise his soul to Batsu if things didn't work out as planned. If one didn't know he was immortal they would have thought him dead. In fact Felix wasn't really moving. His lungs were still fighting to get some oxygen into his body, but his chest was barely rising any more. If anything it was becoming a bit more faint with each passing moment. The only real sign he was still alive was a look of discomfort on his face as Kymin adjusted him and started for the exit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum