Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Chaos: Part III

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Land of Chaos: Part III - Page 7 Empty Re: The Land of Chaos: Part III

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 am

After Batsu asked her name, the girl was quiet for a long time, as if either embarrassed or confused. "...n-no...name," she said, her voice betraying her confusion. She glanced to the small purple haired boy that Batsu had called DK, quietly sounding out his name as well.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 am

Batsu sighed DK explained. So it was his fault the reason the other male was injured in such a way. The wingless male shook his head and then started to pace. He tried to keep himself busy until Cross returned. He was going to leave DK alone as well since the kid looked like he was about to pass out. Looking back to the girl he decided to figure out things with her. "You don't know your name." He tapped the side of his face. "Maybe we should give you one," he said with a small nod. "But I'm no good with names, hence my own."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:24 am

When Cross and Hunter got back to the village, they would find Alice and Fara sitting by the gates. Alice was alternating talking with the guards and the little fairy. The ninja seemed amused by the little white haired girl and the fairy, honestly having thought at first that the small creature was a toy until it had started moving. When Alice saw the two, she jumped up, forcing Fara to grab onto her dress, since she was sitting on her shoulder. "Cross, Hunter!" She seemed happy enough to see them, but when she saw that they were the only ones coming, she got a bit worried. "Where's everyone else..?"

Seeing Alice unharmed and waiting for them relieved Cross to no end. He felt like weight had been lifted from him, seeing her okay. "They're in the Unknown," he told her. "They'll be okay," he assured her. "But we have to go there now." He paused and looked to Hunter. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

The orange haired girl shook her head when Batsu said she didn't know her name. She didn't know if she had a name, but she didn't know how to tell him that. Her blue eyes lit up when he said they should give her one, and she nodded quickly, smiling as she did. When he said he was no good with names, she shrugged. She wasn't either. Heck, she couldn't even speak properly. She was still learning how to make sounds with her new body.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Hunter was glad they'd made it back. Although he wasn't as upset, he still just wanted to go to his room and sleep off the rest of his anger. When Alice and Fara came up to them he nodded then looked to Cross. "I'm going to my room. I'll head to the Unknown tomorrow morning to meet up with you all, unless you guys decide you just want to meet back at the hotel."

Batsu saw that the woman was what seemed like thrill to have the chance at getting a name. He tapped the side of his cheek and sighed. "Let's see. Something easy so that you'll be able to pronounce it." He looked around. "But unique since you're a unique being." He looked her over once. "How about....um....Sai...no...Onna." Batsu sighed. "Wait, how about Saionna. Does Saionna sound good to you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Cross nodded when Hunter said he'd be going back to the room. "We'll meet at the Unknown," he said simply. He glanced down to Alice, who was looking expectantly at him for an explanation of what had happened. "Why are we going to the Unknown?" she asked, giving a small wave to Hunter. "Oh, buhbye mister Hunter," she smiled.

The orange haired girl tilted her head when Batsu tried sounding out a name for her, and for a moment, she'd thought that he might have forgotten how to talk. She gave a slightly embarrassed smile when he said it was because she was a unique being that she should have a unique name. "S..Sai-onna..." she mumbled, looking down as she said the name. "Sai-onna..." Smiling, the girl gave a small giggle, nodding happily. "M-my n...name Saionna," she said brightly, hugging Batsu. "Thank you!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Hunter gave a small wave and then headed for the hotel. When he got there showered, ate, and then went straight to sleep. Unlike the previous night he wasn't worried about Batsu not showing up. The other male was in the Unknown for the night. That wasn't the safest place to spend the night, but hey, it was what Silence had requested.

Batsu smiled when Saionna sounded out her name and then thanked him. He blinked when she hugged him again. He was not used to that. He slowly hugged her back. "You're welcome." He then stepped away, his grey eyes on the ground. "I'm going to take a walk. I'm a bit restless and I've got a lot on my mind at the moment." He turned away and started into the Unknown, leaving DK and Boreas to sleep. They'd be okay this close to the exit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Once Hunter started off, Cross looked to Alice, beckoning her forward. She followed after him, but not before waving to the guards that had kept her company. "Bye bye!" she smiled. When they were far enough away from the gates, Cross waved the white haired girl to him. She knew right away that they'd be flying to the Unknown, and she smiled brightly. She could urn into a bird, but a lot of the time, Cross would carry her as he flew, and she found it fun. It seemed like today would be one of the days he would carry her, so she went happily over to him, Fara on her shoulder. The little fairy had told her earlier that she missed Boreas, even though it had only been a few hours, and that she'd hoped that he was okay. Well, technically the little fairy hadn't said anything, since she could talk, but Alice had found a way to communicate with the tiny grey haired fairy.

Saionna was smiling happily even when Batsu stepped away from the hug. She liked her name. Maybe it was because Batsu had given it to her. When he told her that he was going to take a walk, she nodded. When he started away, she looked to Boreas and DK. She didn't want to stay with them, so instead she started behind Batsu, keeping a distance even though she wanted to be close to him. He said he'd needed to think, right? He'd said he had a lot on his mind, so that's what it had meant, right?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Batsu knew she was following him, but he said nothing since she was keeping her distance. His grey eyes were a bit clouded as he tried to figure out their next move. It seemed that Saionna would be joining them considering how attached she'd become to him, but how would the others feel about that. Not to mention that he was wingless and Boreas was melting. He'd caused a lot of trouble to save Saionna, but it seemed like more trouble than he'd liked. His biggest concern was the fact that half the group was pretty much out of commission now. How were they to stop Madness like this? He shook his head and then started for the river he knew to be close by. He needed to talk to Cross. Maybe the winged male would have some ideas.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Saionna followed behind Batsu without a word, but looked around the Unknown as they walked. Finally, she went closer to the red haired male. "Batsu?" She waited until she had his attention to try and talk. "Saionna...I-I...stay with Batsu?" she asked, trying to remember the words she'd heard spoken in the short time she'd been alive. She understood when she was spoken to, but she just didn't know how to say the words, it seemed.

Cross landed in front of the gates of the Unknown, placing Alice on the ground before walking in with the white haired girl right behind him. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Boreas and DK, but not Batsu and the girl. Going over to DK, he knelt in front of the child and tapped his shoulder a couple times. They were both asleep when they were supposed to be watching Batsu until he returned to make sure the girl didn't do anything.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:36 pm

DK was dreaming about flying through this big lush evergreen forest. He had a smile on his face and was pretty happy with his dream until it was disrupted by Cross tapping him. DK jumped in surprise, his eyes wide. "Oh, hey Cross," he greeted nervously. The purple haired child stood and sighed. "I was having a really nice dream." He stretched and then looked to Alice. "Hi there." He glanced around. "Where's Batsu and the girl with orange hair?"

Batsu looked at Saionna when she spoke his name. His eyes were unblinking at her question. "I can't give you an answer for that just yet," he replied. "I have to speak to the others." He looked up into the darkness of the forest. "Maybe they'll say yes, maybe they'll say no. I don't really care either way." He shrugged and started to walk again. "If they agree to let you stay, you have to understand that what I did to you is what I do to others. I pull Madness from them to save them." He glanced at her. "We don't live a normal peaceful life. We chose to save people, will you be willing to do the same."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Cross wasn't much affected by the fact that DK jumped when he woke up, but more that the first question he asked was the same one on his mind. The raven haired male gave a small sigh. "I was going to ask the same thing." He stood up and shook his head lightly. "I'll look for them. Alice, stay here." The white haired girl nodded and sat down next to DK. "Hi!" When she saw his neck, she tilted her head. "What happened?" While Alice started talking to DK, Cross started off, a bit annoyed by this development. The Unknown was everchanging. It could take a while to find Batsu if he didn't try to stick to the path and hope to run into them.

Saionna blinked when Batsu said he didn't really care what the answer would be once he asked his friends. But...he'd saved her. She didn't really understand. When he explained, she frowned and crossed her arms, tilting her head a little. So she wasn't the only one he'd saved. And if she wanted to stay with him, she'd have to do the same thing. But she didn't know how much help she'd be. She wanted to stay with Batsu though, so she nodded to his question.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Batsu didn't say anything when Saionna nodded. Honestly, he was hoping the others would let her stay. She was good company and she seemed to be caring. He liked the way she stuck around him, it made him feel like he had someone that cared for him and maybe if they spent enough time together, he'd learn to care for her. Not saying he didn't care for her, but saving her had just been part of the job, nothing more, nothing less. Batsu wondered if he could find Silence and get his wings back, but that would be pointless, because he couldn't just demand wishes. He nearly sighed. He felt exposed.

DK blinked when Cross stated he was planning on asking the same thing. "Well, just so you know he woke up after you guys left, so she didn't kidnap him," he called after Cross. He then looked to Alice. "Oh, the girl Batsu saved had a whip and when I was in my dragon form she wrapped it around my neck. I think she was trying to take me head off," he said with a shudder.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Cross nodded to DK, glad for the information. He didn't want to go assuming things, so it was good to know that Batsu had walked off on his own and the girl didn't knock those two out and taken him. Still, what was that red haired idiot thinking? Cross shook his head lightly as he walked. Since when had he started caring about Batsu anyways.

Alice blinked, her black eyes wide as DK explained what had happened. "A girl?" It was a surprise to her that another human had become infected with madness. She thought it had just been that brown haired lady. Or what if it was the same person? "Are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head to look at his neck a bit more. "It looks like it hurts..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:51 pm

DK nodded. "Well, she's not really a girl...I mean she is, but I don't think she's human. I don't know. You'll see when Cross comes back with the two of them." He blinked when Alice tilted her head to look at his neck. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. It just stings a bit." He shrugged. "It comes with the job I suppose," he joked. It really did hurt, but he liked to act tough sometimes. Especially when he was around Boreas because he wanted to prove he wasn't a weak little kid and sometimes around Alice because she was a girl and he figured she'd like him more for being tough.

Batsu had stuck to the path in order to avoid getting lost. After a little while of walking he found the river that strayed from the path. He knew that as long as he kept it in view it would stay put, but in the case that it didn't, he could find his way back, although it would take a while. Batsu sat down on the edge of the river and splashed water over his hair and onto his face. It was refreshing. He then stretched and laid back onto the grass. It was fairly soft. "If it weren't for the constant danger inside here and the Madness on the outside, I would make my permanent home right here," he spoke absently. "It's peaceful in this one spot. Calm and serene, unlike the outside word where chaos rampages in every which direction." He looked to Saionna. "I guess we would both know something about chaos and madness, wouldn't we." He smiled a bit. "I used to be like you....only a lot worse. Anyway, we're both better now, so that's all that counts."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 pm

(Heh, he's trying to impress Alice.)

Alice sat back and looked at DK's face instead of his neck when the boy said that it just stung a bit. She looked to Boreas, whose face looked like somebody had painted on it on the side. "What happened to him? He looks really tired too..."

Saionna looked around as they walked. Something about this place felt familiar. It was really weird. When they came to a river, she followed Batsu over and sat down a little way away from him, looking at the water. Eventually, she got on her knees and leaned over the edge at the water, apparently afraid of touching it. It looked so unlike the ground around them. She watched Batsu splash his face in the water, then looked at the river, seeing a slightly distorted image of herself. Without touching it, she sat back down and crossed her legs, looking to the red haired male as he spoke. She liked this place, it was nice, even if the water was strange. It was like blood, only clear. She didn't remember ever passing by a river or lake when she'd been moving about. She tilted her head when Batsu said that he used to be like her. "W...worse...?" she questioned. What did worse mean? Had she been bad? Worse meant something more bad, right? She didn't know she'd been being bad. It just seemed like what she was supposed to do at the time.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Batsu nodded, enjoying the odd softness of the grass. "Yeah," he said quietly. "Madness makes us do things we wouldn't normally do, like hurt friends and people we care about," he explained. "But my friends, Boreas and Cross, have the ability to take away the Madness. It's sort of like a sickness." He was trying to put it into terms Saionna would understand. "Either way it doesn't matter because everything is fine now. Sort of," he added a bit quietly. Grey eyes closed and he took in a deep breath, allowing the area around him to fade away as he listened to the stillness of the Unknown.

DK glanced to Batsu. "He's melting," DK stated sadly. "He got burnt when Batsu got out of control. Did Cross tell you," he asked. His gaze was on Boreas. "I hope he doesn't continue to melt....I don't want him to die...." He turned back to Alice. "So...what did you and Fara do all day?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 am

Saionna blinked when he explained what Madness was. The fact that it was a sickness surprised her. She'd been sick? She hadn't felt sick, just...like she couldn't control herself. There was so much she wanted to ask Batsu, but she didn't know how to form words correctly. She couldn't remember how to say all the words. She didn't remember hurting anything she cared about though. She'd just recently been born, so...all she had to care about now was the man who'd saved her. When Batsu leaned back on the grass, Saionna pulled her legs up to her chest and leaned her chin on them, wrapping her arms around her knees as she stared into the water.

It wasn't too long until Cross came upon the river, and when he saw the two beings relaxing there, he felt oddly at ease. He walked over to them at a casual pace, stopping not too far away. "Batsu."

Alice's eyes widened when DK said that he was melting, and she looked to the ice chakra. "How?" She frowned when she was informed, her shoulders falling slightly. She liked Boreas. "Not really...can you tell me?" She looked to Boreas when DK did. "I think he'll be okay," she reassured him. She really didn't know, though, but she didn't want Boreas to die either. "We sat and talked to the guards mostly. They're really nice. And I learned some things about her, too," she said happily, looking to the little fairy, who's gaze was worried and on Boreas. The grey haired fairy flew off Alice's shoulder and hovered by the ice chakra for a moment, trying to find somewhere by him to land. Eventually, she just gave up and landed on the ground next to him, sitting there and looking up at him expectantly, waiting for him to wake up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 am

Batsu was highly relaxed. His grey eyes were full of light and for a moment everything really was okay. He'd often come here when he was still known as the terrifying God of Chaos. This spot here was a great place to fall into a deep sleep without worry. It had been the reason he was capable of recovering so quickly. It was only when Cross spoke his name did Batsu come out of the slow sleep that was washing over him. He sat up and looked at the winged male. "Cross." Standing up Batsu started towards the other male. There was a small pause when Batsu stopped before he spoke. "Thank you," he said with a nod. He glanced towards Saionna, although he was sure she'd be right behind him without having to check.

DK nodded. "Well, it's sort of my fault. Batsu saved the lady that was engulfed in Madness and ended up rampaging. Cross was trying to stop him and as me Hunter, and Boreas came out, Batsu unleashed this big explosion. I had run out ahead and was going to get badly hurt, but Boreas came to my rescue and blocked the attack, but he ended up getting burned." DK frowned. "But that's not all. He went ahead and joined the fight anyway, but Batsu has the fire element, so he had the advantage. Boreas didn't care and chose to fight anyway, so he got burned even more and now he won't stop melting." DK sighed and looked to Fara as she went over to Boreas. "Don't get too close, you might get frozen. That ice is really cold."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:43 am

Cross gave Batsu a nod when he looked at him. He didn't move when the red haired male came over to him, but gave a glance to the orange haired girl. He wondered if Batsu would choose to bring her along. If she could control herself, she could probably be a great help to them. He noticed that as soon as Batsu stood up, she did the same and followed behind him. It reminded Cross of how Alice always trailed behind him or next to him. "No problem," he said simply. "Did Boreas or DK tell you Silence's wishes?" he asked. He was speaking in regards to the red haired male staying here. Hopefully they'd told him. He didn't seem to be upset at all with Batsu taking off. In fact, he seemed rather calm about it all, which, of course, wasn't all that unusual for the raven haired male. He held no grudges against Batsu for what he'd done while he'd been engulfed in Madness. Nor did he care much for the fact that he'd taken it upon himself to walk around the Unknown. He'd only came back to watch over Batsu in case the girl was still unstable and tried to attack him. He wasn't Batsu's keeper when the guy was awake. He'd learned to let the guy alone. "And will you oblige?" He needed to know if Batsu planned on staying in the Unknown or not.

Alice looked to Boreas as DK explained. "He saved you then?" she asked curiously. She was about to speak again, but instead heard Boreas's voice come quietly from the melting ice. "It wasn't your fault. I made a choice, and I'm dealing with the consequences. Simple as that." It seemed that the ice chakra had been awake for a while, trying once again to freeze himself over. He was too warm to sleep for more than a few minutes at a time, so he'd heard much of the conversation between Alice and DK to this point. He opened his eyes and sat up a bit more straight against the tree, looking to Fara. "Hey little sister," he said weakly. "How ya doin? Were you good for Alice?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:10 am

Batsu nodded when Cross asked him if DK and Boreas had informed him about Silence's wishes. "Yeah, I was told," he said with a bit of an edge to his voice. "And I don't really have a choice in the matter. I can't leave because there's a barrier preventing me from doing so. I'm stuck here until tomorrow." He sighed. "Since I'm awake you all can back. I'm a bit restless and Boreas needs to get someplace where he can stay cool. The temperature changes too much in here and I'm sure DK and Alice would much rather sleep in a bed tonight." His grey eyes were a mix of emotions. "Sorry for being such a hassle. I wasn't trying to play h-do you even care?" Yeah, it was random, but Batsu had to ask. He knew that Cross wasn't as emotionless as the guy seemed, but all the same he didn't want to waste his breath apologizing if Cross didn't care. He wasn't trying to be rude, but still.

DK jumped a bit when Boreas spoke. When had he woken up. "Morning sleepy." DK gave a small chuckle and then looked back to Alice and smiled. "That was scary." He looked over his shoulder at Boreas. "And yeah, he saved me, which I'm really grateful for. One day I'll return the favor."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 am

Cross was a little surprised to hear that Silence was keeping Batsu from leaving the Unknown. That wasn't really like the guardian to do something like that. He usually just stuck to his own accord. He guessed this was something different though. "I'll be staying here tonight," he informed the red haired being plainly. "But I'll inform the others they can go." He was back to being his old self, despite that growing feeling that he really wasn't his old self. He listened to Batsu apologize, and when asked if he cared, his facial expression didn't change any. "No." There was a pause before Cross spoke again. "You did what you had to. I'm not your keeper. I can't tell you what you can and can't do." That was all he was saying on the matter. Batsu had wanted him to back off, and he'd done so. That was fair enough, wasn't it?

Boreas gave a tiny grin when he saw DK jump. "Did I scare you?" It was really weird that he'd said that at the same time that the little purple haired kid had said that it had been scary. He shook his head when DK said he'd return the favor. "Really, don't worry about it kid." His small grin returned when Fara flew up in front of him and started making all these big motions with her hands to try and communicate with him, her flower held under one of her arms as she 'spoke'.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 am

Batsu had found that a bit harsh, but okay, he couldn't really complain. He'd told Cross he wasn't a child and the guy was clearly abiding by that. Even with that being said he was a bit speechless. "I sleep better by this river, so I'm going to stay in this area," he replied. His grey eyes looked off to the side. "W-see you later." At first Batsu had sort of looked up to Cross, but now it seemed he'd messed up an pushed the guy away. Then again Cross wasn't the friendly type to begin with. Batsu sighed heavily and turned away. He went back and laid in the grass without another word.

DK gave Boreas a dismissive wave. "If you say so." He then stuck his tongue out. "I don't get scared." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Bleh."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:53 am

Cross nodded when Batsu said he'd be staying by the river. He'd at least know where to find him then, when they had to meet up. "Alright," he said simply, giving a small wave when the guy said 'see you later', before turning to walk back down the path, his wings shuffling a little behind him, allowing a single black feather to drop off. His jade eyes were unusually blank as he walked away. It wasn't like him to let his mind wander in a dangerous place like the Unknown, but he'd been acting less and less like the him he knew. He hadn't forgotten about the girl, but since Batsu seemed okay with her, he figured it would be easier to bring it up tomorrow, so the whole group could talk it over.

Alice giggled when DK crossed his arms. "But you jumped," she pointed out. She hadn't expected Boreas to be awake either, but she hadn't jumped at the sound of his voice. Maybe they'd had it rougher than she'd thought, if he was so jumpy and scared.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:00 am

DK shot a friendly glare at Alice. "I did not," he said as he stuck out his tongue. "Did I Fara?" He looked to the little fairy for help. Surely she'd take his side.

Batsu looked to Saionna. "Are you going to stay the night with me," he asked. His eyes grey eyes were focused on her as he laid down in the grass on his side, facing the steady flow of the river. "If so I think I'm going to go ahead and sleep. This place makes me a bit sleepy, but it's okay. Silence is right, I recover faster in the Unknown, especially when I sleep." He closed his eyes and let his mind wander, listening only to the sounds of the river and the Unknown. The red haired male was soon sleep, laying on his back with his head turned to the side. It had been a while since he'd slept this soundly. As he slept his wings slowly began to grow back, but by the time he'd woken up it hadn't been enough. His wings were only half the size they should have been.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:09 am

Fara giggled noiselessly and looked to DK when the little dragon turned to her for help, shrugging her shoulders. She hadn't seen, she'd been too busy trying to tell Boreas what she'd done today. She wished it could be easier to communicate with him, but she had no voice at all. She knew what all the sounds were supposed to be like, and she knew words. If she had a voice, she would have known how to talk, but she was just a tiny little fairy. Few fairies in the Unknown actually had a voice.

When Cross approached the group, Alice perked up and gave him a wave. He noticed that Boreas was awake, and the little fairy was next to him. "You can all go back to the village, if you'd like. I'll be staying here tonight." He looked to Alice, who was looking at him curiously. "Should I go back to the village too?" she asked, to which Cross replied "Only if you want to."

Boreas blinked at Cross's arrival. He'd been asleep when the guy had come back, so he was a bit surprised to see the guy coming from the direction opposite the entrance. He didn't know if it would be okay to go back to the village. He needed to freeze himself, sure, but he shared a room with DK and Fara, and he didn't want to freeze the two of them if he decided to turn the heat down and lay on the bed. "I don't think it's such a good idea for me to go back right now." Cross only shrugged and looked to DK for his decision.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next