Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Chaos: Part III

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Land of Chaos: Part III - Page 10 Empty Re: The Land of Chaos: Part III

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Hunter nodded when Cross said he'd help. "Alright," he said with a nod. It looked like Batsu and Saionna would be cleaning up, Cross and him would be getting the mattresses, and DK and Boreas would be hunting. It looked like everyone had something to do minus Fara and Alice. He was sure those two would just go with the people they hung out with the most.

Batsu stood up when the kids came back and said they had the room they wanted. "Alright, good." He stood up. "Alright, who's rooming with who," he asked. He wanted to get this out of the way before everyone took off on their own.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:25 am

"I'm rooming with you," Boreas pointed out. He'd said it before, but he'd clarify it as many times as he had to. It was the only way that no one in this household would die. Granted, he didn't really believe Cross would try to kill him if they shared a room, but who knew. That guy was seriously creepy. He wouldn't have minded rooming with DK and Fara, but since that option was already out of the question...

Cross shrugged at Batsu's question. "It doesn't matter to me." He actually didn't know how many rooms there were, since he'd never asked, so he was just assuming that everyone would be sharing a room with at least one other person. Alice came over to his side and took his hand, standing next to him as everyone discussed their own rooms. She didn't try to pull him anywhere or get his attention, but rather, just stood next to him and held his hand. Cross didn't seem too perturbed about it either, as if this was simply a common occurrence between the two.

Fara had flown back over to sit on Boreas's shoulder, and Saionna was looking around at everyone as they spoke. Normally she understood what they were saying, but this time she honestly had no idea what they were talking about, even though the look on her face said she knew exactly what they were saying. She was a bit prideful, and didn't want to keep embarrassing herself by looking stupid.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Batsu nodded when Boreas insisted on rooming with him. That was not a problem at all, but what about Saionna. She would need someone to keep an eye on her, but neither Hunter or Cross was a good candidate. Cross wasn't responsible for her and he'd be damned if he asked Hunter to watch over her. A puzzle look crossed his face as he thought about the situation. He really didn't need to sleep, so Saionna could have his bed and just share his room with Boreas, leaving Hunter and Cross to have their own rooms. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. "Who wants the room to themselves," he asked Hunter and Cross.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:06 pm

For once, the raven haired male seemed to change his mind when he thought about this situation. He didn't want to rest, he wanted to leave the house and hunt more of those creatures during the night. He couldn't do that if he was sharing a room with someone. Especially not if it was Saionna, because someone would have to watch her, and if he left there was no guarantee that she wouldn't lose herself with no one watching and rampage through the house. Yet, somehow he didn't see Hunter as being the one to want to room with Saionna. He'd have to just suck it up. "I can room with Saionna," he said after a moment.

The flame haired girl blinked at the conversation. Roomed? What did roomed mean? She knew what a room was, maybe. It was those spaces that were inside the house. There were all sorts of rooms in that house with different things in them. Some of them had nothing in them. She looked to Batsu, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to be treated like a little kid just because she didn't understand. And then Cross said he'd room with her. A small frown of confusion passed over her face, but she still didn't say anything.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Batsu scratched his head lightly when Cross ordere to room with Saionna. "Um...you don't have to." He looked between Saionna, Cross, Boreas, and Hunter. "She's my responsibility and I promised to watch over her, so let's try this. Cross and Hunter can get their own rooms, while me, Saionna, and Boreas share one room." "How are you going to do that," DK asked, to which Batsu responded. "I don't need to sleep, so Saionna can have my bed. That way I can keep an eye on her." He looked to Boreas. "You okay with that, or shall we revise."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Cross tilted his head lightly at the suggestion, but then shrugged. That worked out in his favor fairly well, actually, so he didn't complain. Boreas, on the other hand, gave a small frown and glanced at the flame haired girl before addressing Batsu. "Just, uh...make sure she doesn't try to kill me in my sleep, alright?" He actually sounded a bit nervous, though he did a pretty good job at hiding it. After he'd said that, Saionna had looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Boreas turned his attention to her. "What? Ever since you met me, you've been glaring at me for no reason, I don't trust you not to try'n attack me in my sleep," he huffed. A small grin passed over Saionna's face and she giggled a bit. For some reason, she found it really funny. She didn't like him, and she didn't really see anything wrong with killing, so maybe she found it funny that he would think that of her after just meeting her. Maybe it was funny because he knew her so well. Maybe she wouldn't kill him after all.

Boreas's eye twitched lightly at her giggling. "See? See, I knew it."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:44 pm

"She won't do anything, I promise." Batsu looked at Saionna. "Behave yourself. These are my friends, which make them your friends as well. We don't hurt the people were care for." Batsu looked to everyone. "Does this sounds good," he asked. "If so you all can discuss amongst yourselves who gets what room. I'm going to go find something to start cleaning with." He gave them a small wave and then started into the backyard, happily finding a few buckets. He would fill them with water and start cleaning up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Saionna looked at Batsu when he told her to behave herself, giving a shrug, as if to say 'whatever'. She still had a grin on her face, and when she glanced to Boreas, he gave an almost unnoticeable shiver and looked away from her. He was sure she was out to get him. It was creepy as hell. hen Batsu got up and went to go look for cleaning stuff, Saionna stood up and followed loyally after him. Boreas swore the girl was a bit like a dog the way she tailed after him.

Cross turned to look at Alice when she suddenly chirped up after Batsu left. "Mister Hunter, can Cross have the other bedroom upstairs?" she asked him sweetly. Hunter might not have known it, but Cross knew it was because she wanted him close. He didn't, however, know the reasoning behind it this time. He assumed it was just because she'd want to come to his room once in a while, like if she was having a bad dream and just didn't want to go downstairs in the dark.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Hunter looked to Alice when she spoke to him. "Uh, sure," he said with a shrug. "I don't mind." He looked to Boreas. "What room will you guys take?" He asked, blinking when he saw DK tugging on the other male's shirt to get his attention.

DK was tugging lightly to get Boreas attention. "Let's go hunting right now. I want to kick your butt with this bet." He smiled lightly. "Then me and Alice can go gather stuff to build Fara a house while you're cleaning up our dinner," he snickered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Alice smiled happily and gave a small cheer of 'yay!' She turned to Cross, looking up at the raven haired male. "Your room's gonna be right next to ours!" she exclaimed happily. "Did you see the room yet? Come on, I'll show you!" she said excitedly, pulling on his hand. This time Cross didn't move though, and knelt down in front of the child, his wings folded in a relaxed manner behind his back. "Maybe later Alice. I have to help Hunter first," he told her. The white haired girl blinked and looked to Hunter and then back to Cross, sighing and giving a small nod. "Okay. Later then. You have to promise." It was only when Cross gave her his word that she let go of his hand and he stood up.

Boreas looked at Hunter, trying not to scowl at the guy as he spoke. He did a good job of keeping his face void of hate, at least. His attention got pulled away from the human when DK started tugging on his shirt. Boreas gave a small grin and rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." He looked back to Hunter. "Take whatever room you want. Me, Sai, and Batsu will take whichever one you don't. Or ask Batsu," he shrugged, turning back to DK. "You're on little man. But you're gonna be the one who's gonna be cleanin up the deer, not me. Mine's gonna be way bigger than yours," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:02 am

Batsu grabbed the buckets and then took the short walk to the river to fill them up. Once they were filled he warmed them with a fire and then went over to the house. "Saionna, grab one of these and then grab a towel. I want to start on the first floor then work our way up." He smiled at her. "Once we're finished we can take a walk, like in the Unknown."

Hunter waited for Cross before he decided to get a move on. The unknown was a good distance but they could do it.

DK on the other hand was hyper. You'd think he'd eaten six bags of candy. "Let's go then," he demanded. He turned into a small dragon and then started to fly off. He gave a small huff of smoke and then flew into the woods. This would be fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Saionna nodded happily when Batsu told her to take a bucket, doing just that before looking around for a towel or a cloth to use. When she found a couple, she went back over to the red haired male and handed one to him. Her blue eyes lit up when he said that they could take a walk after, though she quickly turned to avoid letting him see that kind of expression on her face. Instead, she just waved him along and started into the house with her bucket and towel.

Cross gave Alice a pat on the head after standing up. "Be good. We'll be back soon." With that, he fell silent again and looked to Hunter, his gaze alone seeming to ask the question. 'Ready?'

As soon as DK took to his dragon form, Boreas turned into his ice wolf form, the icicles shining slightly as the sun hit them. He started off behind the small dragon, keeping pace with him. Each time one of his paws landed on the ground, the area froze over just slightly, even though they only landed for a brief moment. He was looking forward to this. He'd never got to hunt before, though he'd always wanted to be able to run free and hunt at will. There was a reason both of his 'true' forms looked like canines.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Hunter nodded and started towards the Unknown. He waved goodbye to the others and then tucked his hands into his pockets.

Batsu took the towel and moved towards the nearest window and started cleaning up. "Thanks," he told her. He then got to work, smiling when he talked how can everything was. "I would say we hunt fish afterwards, but DK and Boreas had that by covered. " He looked to Saionna. "We're gonna like it here." He wondered what Alice and Fara were doing.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Saionna did what Batsu did, and went over to clean a window as well, but a different one than him. She seemed fairly entranced by the window as she wiped the dust off. Something about this strange thing made her want to look through it as much as she could. When Batsu said they were going to like it there, she tore her gaze from the window and nodded. She thought so too. She hoped they would be happy there, whatever happiness was.

When Cross and Hunter started walking away, she gave them both a wave before looking to Fara. "We're going to fly somewhere, okay?" she said, putting her hand in front of the small fairy, smiling when Fara took her finger in both hands and smiled. It was like a kind of handshake they had. Taking Fara off her shoulder, she put the little grey haired one on the ground before turning into a white dove and fluttering off while the fairy followed behind her. She was going to Cross's old house. She needed to find something.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:58 pm

DK was moving through the forest as though he knew every nook and cranny. The dragon was super thrilled about hunting with Boreas. He was even more thrilled that it was a bet. The dragon stopped when he picked up the faint grazing if deer. "Hmm, found one," he whispered as he sat down on a branch. Of course it came out as "Nyaa," but that was cool.

Batsu was in a state of peacefulness as he worked. Nothing could break his peace. He only acknowledged Saionna whenever he noticed her moving about our speaking. The half wing male was seriously enjoying this break. Grey eyes looked to the sky for a moment before he moved to the next window.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:16 pm

As soon as they got to the edge of the forest, Boreas started into a direction different from the one that DK was taking. He slowed his pace a couple times so he could listen. He stopped and sniffed the air, filling his nostrils with the scents of the forest. A lush green forest could hardly be called his element, but it was wild. And it smelled wild. And he absolutely loved it. He shook out his 'fur', small icicles breaking off ask he did, as if they really were just fur to be shed. And then he started forward, sniffing the air as he went. More than wanting to win a bet, he just wanted to hunt. His orange eyes gave off a soft glow as he picked up the scent of a wild creature, and he made his way silently forward, staying low to the ground as he moved. When he smelled that the creature was closer, and saw the deer, which was a stag, by the looks of it, he paused in place, waiting for the right time to strike. It would be so easy to take it out with his ice bow and arrow. But this made him feel more alive. He wanted to chase it down.

It wasn't too long after Alice left that she came back with a broom clutched in her feet as she flew. She had a preferred animal for each species she could turn into, and it just so happened that her favorite bird form was a dove, so that's how she carried the broom back to the house. She dropped it on the ground just before landing and turning back into her human form, with Fara flying right behind her. When the white haired girl landed, the fairy landed on her shoulder with a smile. Picking up the broom, Alice ran up the stairs to the porch, and put Fara onto the railing that surrounded the porch before she started sweeping the porch off. After a moment, she began singing happily, even though the song was pretty slow. She couldn't go too long without singing if she was doing a chore.

Alice's song
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Batsu had gotten into a bit of a trance as he washed the windows of the house. From the bottom floor to the top he was locked in a space of peace. Everything around him was white space. It was only when he made it to the last window of the house did he come out of that peaceful state. He looked to Saionna and smiled. "That's all. Let's go downstairs and see what Alice and Fara are up to before we go for a walk." He started down without another word, grinning when he heard Alice singing. She was probably the cutest thing he'd ever witnessed. She was so adorable and innocent. "Hey Alice, me and Saionna are going to take a walk, care to tag along?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Alice noticed a couple times while she'd been singing, that Fara swayed happily to the song, and that made the white haired girl smile wide as she sung. She made up songs all the time, but this one she'd heard at a concert in a human village a long time ago, before all the bad stuff had started to happen. It had been in a village at the start of spring. She remembered it very well. The cherry blossom flowers had been blooming, and it had been nearing sunset. The colors in the old fashioned village had been so pretty. Cross had taken her to that concert the year before Batsu had taken him away. She didn't have any bad feelings towards Batsu for it though. She really liked the red haired male. Speaking of Batsu, he came down the stairs not long before her song had ended. She stopped singing to look at him with her onyx eyes full of life. She smiled and nodded happily at the question. "Sure!"

Saionna had cleaned quietly, letting her mind wander. She would try to clean the windows as much as she could, just so that she could look out them. When they finished, she smiled and nodded, following Batsu downstairs. She was glad they'd cleaned up. She thought the home smelled less like dust now. When they went downstairs and she heard Alice singing, the blue eyed girl stopped walking for a moment, and just looked at the small girl, her eyes blinking slowly. She...she wanted to learn to make sounds like that. It was...she didn't know what it was, but she wanted to learn how to do that. But...she couldn't do that unless she learned how to speak...Her gaze went back up when Alice took Batsu's hand after saying she wanted to come along. What surprised her though, was when the small girl took her hand as well, standing between them with a smile.

"Where are we going?" Alice asked, as Fara flew over onto Batsu's shoulder.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Batsu was planning on cleaning a bit more later on, but they all needed a break. When Fara flew onto his shoulder he gave her a kind smile. "Hi there." He asked Alice to take his hand and then started for the river. "Let's walk along the river for the time being," he suggested. "Afterwards we can do a bit of exploring." Batsu was a bit iffy on exploring though. He wasn't at full strength and his wings were not unstable. He knew Cross and Boreas would never forgive him if Alice and Fara for hurt.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Fara happily waved at Batsu when he said hi, gaining a curious look from Saionna. Couldn't that little thing speak? Was it...maybe normal that she couldn't speak then, when everyone else could? The little fairy didn't seem to mind the lack of speech. Saionna did though. She wanted to talk and speak like the others could.

Alice seemed happy about going to the river, her smile never faltering. She kept a hold on both Batsu's and Saionna's hand, looking to Saionna curiously after a moment. She looked a little upset over something. She wondered what it was bothering her. "Where are we going to explore?" she asked Batsu, turning her head to look at him again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:01 am

(I think they should run into a monster. It'll show the others that Batsu can handle himself when it comes to madness as well as proving that he won't hurt the little ones.)

Batsu looked to Alice when she asked where they could explore. "Not in the forest. Boreas and DK are in there and we don't want to mess up their game. How about in the field behind the house. We might find something useful out there. And maybe play a game." He looked to Fara. "Sound good?" Batsu unlike Saionna had never spared anyone. He took all lives, but now he found them precious, or at least their souls. The grey eyed male smiled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:53 am

(I like the idea. *nodnod* Also, I have a separate idea to add onto that. Later, though...)

"Useful? Like..." Alice fell silent for a moment, frowning as she thought. "Like...um, like what?" she asked, looking up to Batsu with a slightly embarrassed expression. Embarrassed or not, she was smiling, as always. Her black eyes brightened once again when he said they could play a game. "Ooh, which game?" She gave a small gasp of excitement. "We should play hide and seek!" Tall weeds like there were in the field behind the house was perfect for hide and seek! Alice had never seen a field like that before except in books. She thought she remembered it being called a "wheat field," but she wasn't entirely sure. She gave a glance to Saionna, only to see that the woman was looking around with curious eyes. She thought it was kind of strange that the parts of her eyes that were supposed to be white were black. It looked weird, but really cool too. The white haired girl looked back to Batsu, giggling when Fara nodded enthusiastically to the older man's question.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 am

It wasn't until now that Batsu realized he'd gotten stuck with the girls. Not so much as stuck, but you get the point. "I was thinking hide and go seek as well," he said with a smile. He glanced to Saionna and then answered Alice's question. "Well, it's a wheat field so we can gather a bit and make bread. And there might be neighbors nearby that wouldn't mind lending us a few things to get started." That was probably unlikely. Who in their right mind would help out a fairy, a winged man, a girl with black eyes, and a woman with black eyes when they should have been white. "Either way we'll find something or make a game out of it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:28 am

Alice nodded in agreement. "Ooh, I like bread. Did you know, did you know that the Northern Village makes the best bread? It's really, really yummy," she nodded happily. Cross had taken her all over the world, and the Northern Village was waaaayyyy north of the Vallies. It was nowhere near here. She wanted to go back there and get some bread from them, but since it was so far, and they were on a mission, she couldn't right now. "I wish I'd asked them for the recipe, but I'm sure we can make really good bread too," she insisted with a smile and a nod.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 am

Batsu blinked. The northern village? He had never been there before. He'd been a lot of places, but he did not recall said village. He was glad he didn't. If Alice liked the village that much then nut recalling it meant he hadn't destroyed it. "When this is over, if Cross will allow it, I'll take you there. In fact we can all go," be offered. Get eyes were glowing lightly. Batsu was sure this would end in the best way possible.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next