Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 6 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Felix smiled. This guy was a serious goofball, but what could he possibly do about it? "Alright, we can disregard the maybe on it. I think I can tolerate you while I stay in this village. Time flies anyway," he said with a bit of something along the lines of longing and excitement. "You and I shall make it a goal to avoid the red light district." He didn't want to have to kill someone. "And I'd appreciate it if you did show me around a bit more. I need to find an apartment."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Kim grinned when Felix said they could disregard the maybe part. "Sweetness," he chuckled. "Well, I hope time doesn't fly too fast. It's no fun living in the moment if they're gone before you even realize," he said, nodding lightly. He could tell that the silver haired ninja was excited and that made him grin. Excitement was a good thing. "An apartment, huh? So you are planning on staying for a while." Kim crossed his arms and nodded thoughtfully. "Hmm. Anywhere in specific you'd like to live close to?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Felix smiled. Naive little mortal. "Yes," he spoke with a sly smile. "I plan on staying. I think it'd be a pain to keep jumping from place to place. I don't really care where I stay, somewhere quiet would be nice." He titled his head and then smiled. "What exactly do people do for entertainment around here," he asked curiously. "I don't plan on going out or anything, but I want to know how the village works."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Kim almost raised an eyebrow at the smile that Felix gave. It was a little suspicious, but oh well. He was too tired to ask about it. "Somewhere quiet, huh..? Hmm.." The blue haired mechanic fell silent and into thinking for a few moments, leaning back against the arm of the couch as he thought. "The houses around the walls are usually pretty quiet," he said finally. "Not much happens outside the walls," he nodded. "I can show you around there tomorrow, if ya want. And you can stay here until you get a place," he said with a shrug. Honestly, while he was trying to be a good friend, he was also being a little sneak. He just wanted to spend a bit more time around this hot guy, since he was single and it wasn't a crime to look. Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix asked what people did for entertainment. "The Gears usually has festivals every now and then, for music and dancing and all that. Suki usually plays her violin at them." He'd neglected to mention that every now and then he would play as well, sometimes with local bands that lacked a decent guitarist. "Though, there is a darker side of course," he grinned jokingly. "Mostly in the red district, as everyone wants it contained. There's gambling, and drinking, and merry times and all that. In fact, there's even a host club down there, if you're ever seeking attention from beautiful women," he joked with a grin, chuckling lightly. "And why hang around the Gears if you don't intend to go out and have a little fun?" he asked, his light brown eyes shining as he shrugged with his hands palms up in a 'why not' gesture.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Felix wasn't interested in festivals, but the Red Light District sounded like a good place to stir up some trouble and blow off some steam. His blue eyes glanced towards the kitchen without reason. "I'd appreciate if you did show me some places near the gates. I don't generally like staying with people I don't know. No offense to you," he said. It was just that he had to sleep lightly when he wasn't in his own home. It was the way he was. People were dangerous and not very trustful. "As much as I love women I don't really care for their attention, so I'll pass up on the offer of being a member of a host club. I'm not really looking to date at the moment," he admitted. The blue eyed male looked at Kim wondering if he should call it a night and go back to sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Kim nodded. "Yeah, no problem. And none taken," he said with a chuckle. He got it. People could be scary. He'd never stay overnight at some stranger's house unless it was a random one night stand. So ninja or not, Felix must've felt awkward about this. Kim grinned at what Felix said about the host club and gave a small laugh at the image. Felix in a suit. He's only just met the guy, but he found the thought amusing. If Felix were to be a host in one of those clubs, he would have definitely made a visit or two. "No no," he said, waving his hand. "It's a bit backwards, this one. It's a host club with female hosts." He shrugged. "You just buy the drinks and enjoy the company of beautiful women," he said simply, covering his mouth as he yawned after finishing his statement. He was pretty tired. While he was incapable of getting drunk from alcohol, it put him in such a mellow state that it was usually pretty easy for him to fall asleep after drinking a lot.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 am

That actually caught his attention. Ah, so women were in charge of charming guys. The silver haired male tilted his head. That was new. When Kim yawned Felix found that the perfect opportunity to go separate ways. "I'm sorry, I'm holding you up from sleep," he said with a small yawn himself. "And I'm getting tired as well. I will see you tomorrow morning," he asked lightly as he stood up. His blue eyes were soft. "Goodnight Kim. Thank you for sharing your home with me. I'll be out of your hair soon enough."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 am

Kim gave a grin. There was a small glint in Felix's eye after he'd mentioned the details of the host club. The blue haired mechanic waved his hand with a slightly embarrassed smile when Felix said he'd been holding him up. "It's fine." He nodded when the silver haired male asked if he'd see him tomorrow night. "Mhm. Goodnight." He gave a small chuckle. "Don't worry about it. Always happy to help out a new friend. See ya in the morning." Once Felix went to his room, Kim headed to his, changing into a pair of pajama pants and a white wifebeater shirt.

It was around 3am that the calm of the house broke. While Kim slept, three men quietly broke the lock on the front door and snuck in, heading to Kim's room as if they knew exactly where it was. The blue haired mechanic, not quite expecting anything of this caliber, slept fairly peacefully before he was yanked out of his bed. His eyes flew open and only a short sound of panic, the beginning of what would have been a scream, escaped him before his mouth was covered by a hand. Only moments later, with one of the men demanding that they shut him up, a cloth was stuffed in his mouth, held there by another cloth that was wrapped around. In that brief moment, while he still had a chance to thrash, Kim knocked his ceramic lamp off the side table near his bed, and it crashed loudly on the floor. Cursing, the men dragged Kim from his room and hurriedly towards the front door, hoping no one from next door had heard the crash, completely unaware that there was someone else in the house.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Felix was already a light sleeper to began with, so being in someone else's house made him sleep even lighter. When the door was opened he didn't hear it, but the sound of a scream being cut off made him sit up. He couldn't chalk that up to be anything more than panic and his mild attitude spiked to deadly instincts when he heard a crash come from Kim's room. Felix who was dressed in a pair of black shorts and white shirt came out the bedroom in time to see Kim being kidnapped. The shinobi grabbed one of the men by the back of his neck just as he excited the building. Felix slammed him into the wall and went to grab the next one. His blue eyes were narrowed with anger. Who the hell were these people?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm

The man that Felix grabbed first was the only one in the group of three who was actually a competent ninja, so when he was slammed into the wall, he pushed off and drove his elbow into the other male's stomach before he could reach the other two. He didn't know why this guy had been in the house, but he knew that they weren't about to let anyone ruin Aussir's plans. While the other two dragged Kim out, the one remaining hurriedly got between Felix and the door.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:48 am

Felix didn't expect the guy to be a ninja, so when he felt an elbow meet his stomach, he doubled over briefly. He was getting too relaxed in not training. It was time he fixed that. When the guy blocked his path, Felix sighed. "You persistent bastard," he said lowly. "I don't know where the hell you plan on taking Kim, but if you continue to stand in my way I'll break every bone in your body." It was annoying that this had been an attack in the middle of the night, so he was unarmed. Brute strength was one of his qualities and he enjoyed the thrill of close combat, but weapons would have made this easier. He needed to rescue Kim.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 pm

The guy blocking Felix's way had a smug look on his face. He could tell this guy was a ninja, but he was confident in his own abilities. "I'd like to see you try." They'd been trying to avoid making it look like a kidnapping, but if they got into a fight here in the house, it would avoid the point. Although, if the guy ended up dead in Babo's house, the authorities would be after Kim and not them. Unfortunately, it was a well known fact that Kim Babo was seriously averted to using violence. "I'd like to see you try." He didn't bother glancing back at his companions, who knew that the biggest part of this plan was to get Kim to Aussir. Anyways, he'd be back at the hideout soon. He could easily take this guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 am

Blue eyes were hidden behind silver hair. Felix took a step forward. "There's no need for me to try," he said coolly. "You'll be dead before you know it." He grinned lightly and then moved. Unarmed he approached with speed, driving his knee into the guy's stomach. He didn't care for being reckless because Kim was out of sight which meant he'd have to track the guy. The last thing Felix wanted to do was track down the blue haired male. After he aimed his knee into the guy's stomach he brought his arm down on the guy's neck. Felix wanted to break it, but he needed to find out where Kim was first.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 am

As soon as Felix moved, the other ninja was on the defensive, moving backwards only seconds too late. He doubled over at the impact, and fell to his knees when Felix's arm struck the back of his neck. Breathless and in serious pain, the ninja struggled to his feet. This guy wouldn't kill him. Despite his pain, the ninja moved forward to try to land a strike at Felix's throat, as well as a kick to the side of the silver haired ninja's knee.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:11 am

Felix itched to kill this man. While in Servent it was a thrill to know that someone else's life was in his hands. Now was no different and it annoyed him to no end that he wasn't able to kill this man as quickly as he wanted to. He could see the pain he'd inflicted and was tempted to do more, but the bastard aimed a strike at his throat. Felix retaliated quickly, carelessly failing to acknowledge the blow that was being dealt to his knee. Felix leg gave out, causing his aim for the shinobi's face to hit his collarbone instead. Recovering just as quickly as he'd crumbled, the silver haired male used his weight to slam the guy back against the wall and pin him there. "Where the hell did they take him," he asked. He snatched off one of the guy's kunai and drove it right into his ribcage. "Answer me or I'll carve you up like a damn pumpkin."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:40 am

The ninja flinched at the hit to his collarbone, only to be pinned to the wall by this silver haired freak. How was it even physically possible to be as fast as this guy? He'd nearly spit at Felix when asked where they were taking Babo, but had to give it up in favor of biting back a scream at the kunai that pierced his skin. His words were choked for a few moments before he finally did spit at Felix. "F-fuck you..."

Kim clenched his teeth when he was thrown roughly on the ground. They hadn't bothered tying him up, apparently confident in the fact that they could manhandle him if he tried to escape. A large man with dark brown hair and, in Kim's opinion, rather menacing green eyes, came over and cut the gag off Kim with a blade after kneeling down in front of him. He had a rather apologetic look on his face and gave a sigh that looked almost like regret. "I told them not to hurt you too much. They didn't, did they?"

The teal haired mechanic frowned. "What do you want Aussir? I thought I gave you my answer already. Several times, actually."

Aussir shrugged and stood up, while Kim remained seated on the floor. "Yes, but I was hoping maybe I could persuade you to change your mind."

"By kidnapping me? Yeah, great start."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 pm

(Why does everyone think Felix is a silver haired freak?)

Felix rolled his eyes. "Is that all you guys can ever come up with? How about something a little less vulgar. Anyone can say 'fuck you.'" Felix pushed the kunai deeper. 'I'm only going to ask once more before I drag you out of this house and drown you in a puddle of your own blood." Felix's tone was oddly calm. The annoyance had left and all that lay was the cold calmness of his voice. He wanted to break this man and find Kim, but before he could do that he needed to know where the blue haired man had been taken. Pulling the guy away from the wall Felix drug him out of the house and tossed him onto the ground. He'd ripped the kunai out and was holding it in his hand. "Where did they take Kim?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:32 pm

(Cuz he is. Don't kill me!")

The dark haired male gave a hoarse cough when the kunai was pushed deeper. This guy was insane. Either that, or he was really good at following that 'don't show emotions' rule of being a ninja. "Go to hell," he choked out. "I'm not telling you shit." Even when the kunai was yanked out, and he was dragged out of his house, he didn't break. He'd give his life for Aussir. He owed him it anyways. He only glared at Felix when the guy asked his question.

"By kidnapping you? What, did you think that was the only reason I brought you here?" All of the sudden, Kim felt a wave of dread wash over him. "We've tried reasoning with you before, and true to your name, Babo, you've refused. I'm tired of reasoning, and I'm tired of waiting. Our revolution will soon come to fruition, but we'll need all the help we can get."

Kim, still untied and sitting on the ground, starting inching back from the large brown haired male. Before he could get farther than a few feet, however, Aussir was on him, landing a kick in his stomach, and forcing the blue haired mechanic to curl into a ball in pain.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Did he fell anything? Did he gave any regret for what he was doing? Felix doubted it. He knew the way of the shinobi, but he also knew his own laws. The world had changed him. Immortality had changed him. He picked up the stubborn male when the guy glared at him. He easily drug the man into the woods and without so much as he hit of mercy broke both of the kidnappers arms and then repeatedly drove the kunai under his ribs until there was a nice little pool of blood. Felix didn't seem to care much for his actions as he shoved the man's face into his own blood and began to drown him as he'd promised. "This could have been easy, but you choose to be difficult. You are the cause of your own demise."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 pm

The kidnapper's screams echoed throughout the forest without being heard by anyone but Felix Kuriyama, and several moments after the silver haired ninja started drowning the man in his own blood, he finally broke. He tried turning his head to the side, but only managed to get a single word out before he found his face back in his own blood. "W-wait!"

After every few kicks, Aussir would stop in his assault and repeat the same question. "Change your mind yet?" And each time, Kim answered the same. It was either "not a chance," or "no way in hell." Finally, Aussir sighed and knelt down in front of the curled up ball of a man. It had been several minutes since the beating had started, but it didn't seem like the mechanic would break anytime soon. It wasn't that they didn't have all night, but like he'd said before, Aussir was losing patience. "Look," he said, drawing a kunai. "I can't kill you. You know this. But what you don't seem to realize is that there are things far worse than death. Things that I can do to you that can have you begging me to kill you. And to avoid that, all you have to do," he said, putting the steel of the kunai against Kim's exposed upper arm. "Is give us the blueprints to just a few of your guns. That's it." When Kim's light brown eyes only returned a glare, Aussir's own eyes narrowed and he pushed the kunai down and drew it along the mechanic's arm, slow and deep.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Felix grinned when the guy spoke through the blood. He let him up. "Speak and speak fast," he ordered. Felix wanted to get dressed and armed. He didn't know why they had taken Kim or what they would do with him, but he would not wait to find out. He didn't even know how many ninja would be there waiting for his arrival. It didn't matter, Kim's safety was priority.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Once he was let up, the ninja coughed blood out for a few moments before he could actually force words out. "H-he's at the apartment building d-down the street fr-from his house...2-b," he coughed out.

Aussir didn't much care if Kim screamed, because this apartment building was mostly abandoned, and this building was in a crappy part of town. No one would call the cops anyways. Surprisingly enough though, Kim didn't scream, but only clenched his teeth. Aussir had beat him bad enough beforehand that moving wasn't really an option. Blood trickled down the wound, but still Kim didn't talk. Clicking his tongue, Aussir, instead of slicing, stabbed the kunai into the blue haired mechanic's arm, finally coaxing a scream from the guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Felix grinned. "Was that so hard?" He let the man go. "If you're lying to me I will kill you, " he promised. The shinobi stood up and started towards the house. He dressed quickly and got ready to leave for the apartment after arming himself. It didn't take long to get to the apartment and then the door. He knocked once and then waited, his silver hair covering his eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Aussir quickly put a hand over Kim's mouth when he heard the knock on the door. "Make any kind of noise and a kunai to the arm will be the least of your worries," he growled. Kim had the incredible urge to bite the guy's hand, but soon the man with dark brown hair removed it and stood up. Surprisingly enough, not a single drop of Kim's blood had gotten on the guy's shirt. There were three other men in the room aside from Aussir and Kim, but they, as well as Kim, were out of the direct line of sight from the doorway. He let a few moments pass before he opened the door, making himself look nothing more than a man who'd just been woken up. "What?" he asked groggily.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Felix was standing patiently at the door. When a sleepy looking male opened it Felix was annoyed. Had that bastard lied to him? He sighed. "I was looking for a friend," he said smoothly. "But it looks like I've knocked on the wrong door. I apologize." He gave an embarrassed smile. "Sorry for waking you." Turning away he gave a small wave and started for the stairs. Felix wasn't sure if Kim was in that room or not, but he had no intentions of just leaving like that. Especially when he'd scoped the building out and saw that it was mostly abandoned. He wouldn't wait too long.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next