Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackbird's Wonderland

2 posters

Go down

The Blackbird's Wonderland Empty The Blackbird's Wonderland

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 am

It was a day like any other. A brown haired ninja girl named Kana Kianashi was making her way back from the Sand Village. Things had been hectic lately. Creatures had been running around rampant, and she was sure they were from the Unknown. That was okay though. She didn't mind. They rarely bothered her. But today she found herself in a rather calm mood, unlike most days where she was angry. Ever since what had happened in the Rock, she'd found her temper to be much shorter. In a forest, close to the Crested, was where she found herself wandering today. It was extremely quiet. Shadowshifter wasn't around to keep her company today. So, when she heard something rustling through the bushes, she stopped walking and looked around expectantly. Was there a ninja around? It had sounded too large to be an animal.

Brown eyes widening, Kana stepped back in surprise when a little white haired girl in a white dress came bolting out of the bushes. What surprised the brown eyed girl wasn't the white hair or the pure black eyes, but the white rabbit ears on the child's head. She'd seen nekos before, but never...whatever this child was. "What're you...?" she started stopping when the child turned to look at her with a slightly worried expression.

"I'm late miss, can't stop to talk!"

Kana blinked. "Late for what?"

"I'm late! I'm late to see his majesty, he'll be worried when I don't show up on time!" she exclaimed, her little feet shuffling about anxiously.

"His majesty? Who are you talking about?"

"His majesty, of course! You know, if you're late, her highness will be upset too! And then it'll be off with your head you see," she said, waving her finger in a reprimanding way.

Kana's brows furrowed in confusion. "What? Who are you even..? Her highness?" Her brown eyes widened in surprise when the little girl bolted off suddenly without another word. "Hey wait!" Without thinking about it, and because she really didn't have to worry about dangerous things, Kana took off after her. Surprisingly enough, the girl was quick enough to outrun Kana, and soon the brown haired girl found herself only barely seeing the child before she disappeared. Still, Kana kept running, trying to catch up...

Until she fell in a hole.

Kana didn't know how long she'd been falling for, or even which way was up anymore. All she knew when she awoke was that she had a very bad headache, and the back of her head was throbbing as if she'd fallen on it. There was no blood when she reached up though.

She looked around. It was dark. Where was she? When she saw a light, filtering into a corridor from what appeared to be a large cavern, she went towards it, only to come out into an opening in a forest. Only this forest looked nothing like the ones she knew. She tried to remember if she'd ever seen anything like this here, but couldn't. In fact, she couldn't remember anyone she used to know before falling down that strange hole. She remembered the Vallies, and that she'd been a ninja, but no people she'd been around. Though she did know one thing. She didn't belong in this strange place.

The forest she'd landed in was dark, but strangely colorful. Giant mushrooms of purple and blue grew. Some were as tall as the brown haired girl herself. And there were leaning flowers of all kinds. The grass was wild and tall, and the trees bore strange red skinned fruits with yellow or blue stripes. Not only that, but there was a path, clear as day and made of tan bricks. There was one person the brown haired girl remembered though. A white rabbit. Or, more specifically, a girl, with white hair and rabbit ears.

Walking down the path, Kana looked around. "Hello?" she called, before mumbling "Where am I?"

Among all the oddities that Kana had noticed, she'd failed to notice one thing. The clothes she'd been wearing as a ninja no longer existed on her person. What she wore now was a blue dress that reached her knees. It looked as though a white apron of some sort was on front of the dress, only it was attached. And while her hair had been down before she'd fallen, now there was a black ribbon in it, tied over her head like a headband, with the black bow on the side of her head.

Last edited by Cross on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Blackbird's Wonderland Empty Re: The Blackbird's Wonderland

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm

"You're in Wonderland of course," spoke a rather amused voice from above. If Kana were to look up she'd see a man dressed in black and white, his blue eyes glowing mischievously in the light. He had a set of cat ears on top of his head and a tail that swished behind him. His legs swinging lazily from the tree, he gave a grin before speaking once more. "Don't you already know this," he asked as he disappeared from the tree and reappeared in front of the girl. "Kana." The grin never faltered as he turned on his heel and started away, his tail tip twitching lightly as he began to hum. "Welcome to Wonderland." A small chuckle escaped him as he ended up back on the branch he'd been sitting on before. Oh how he'd been expecting Kana for a good little while now, and the time had finally come. He could only imagine what the Red Queen would have to say about this. That only made his grin widen. This was going to be very interesting, and fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 am

Kana nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of a voice telling her she was in Wonderland. When she looked up, she was a bit surprised to see a silver haired man with cat ears and a striped tail. "Wonde-" She'd started to ask where the hell 'Wonderland' was, but then the guy disappeared from the branch. A small yelp of surprise escaped her when he suddenly appeared in front of her and she stumbled backwards. Luckily a tree with a twisted trunk kept her from falling over completely. "How do you know my name? Where the hell is Wonderland?" A pause and she ran after the cat-eared man as he started away. "And where the hell are you going?" She didn't like the idea of wandering this place alone. While she didn't usually care for company, or care about venturing to unknown places by herself, this place was far beyond the realm of 'unknown'.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 am

The silver haired tilted his head. "I know a lot of things little girl. I know your name. I where Wonderland is, but you," he appeared in front of Kana, "You know nothing." His tail flicked her on the nose and he grinned. "I go where I please, whether it's right in front of you," he disappeared. "Or behind you," another pause, "Or above you." He chuckled lightly and then landed on a mushroom. His blue eyes full of mischief. His tail rested on his lap and he stroked it softly. It seemed he had no intentions of answering Kana's questions. The brown haired girl's appearance had been much awaited for, but he could find entertainment anywhere and Kana, at this very moment was no more than a flea in his furry tail. If only she were to travel a bit farther, maybe then she could catch his attention.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 am

It hadn't been apparent at first, since the guy had scared the crap out of her, but...something about this man seemed familiar, even though she was sure she'd never known any men with cat ears in her lifetime. At least, she thought she was sure. When the tail flicked her nose, she quickly swatted it away with her hand. She felt a little sluggish since coming here, so the tail was out of her way before she'd even hit at it. She blinked when the guy disappeared, turning her head to try and see where his voice was coming from, only for it to be somewhere else the next moment. By the time the silver haired fiend had landed on the mushroom, Kana had lost patience with him. "Tch, forget it. I'll find someone who'll answer my questions by myself. So beat it pest," she huffed, stomping along forward. Until she realized a breeze pass by, and stopped in her tracks, looking down. When she saw the outfit she was in, her face turned a cherry shade of red. "Wh-wh-what am I wearing?!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"Pest," asked the male with cat ears. "You're the one bothering me. You wandered into Wonderland and started asking me all sorts of questions." He appeared in front of Kana. "And you Missy are in a dress," he stated with that same grin. He peered down at her and then chuckled. "Look at the color of your face, it's all red. It looks very funny and not at all your color," he purred. He flicked her with his tail and then back away with a sly grin. "Just who do you think will answer all of your questions? You don't even know where you are or how you got here. You're almost like an incompetent child. A nuisance if you will. What a bothersome little girl you are."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:00 pm

"Yes, you're a pest," Kana repeated in a snippy tone. "I didn't wander a-" Kana paused. Had she wandered in here? She'd followed the white rabbit, did that count as wandering? Probably. "Tch, whatever." The brown haired girl crossed her arms when he mentioned her blush. Why in the world was she in a dress?? She swatted again at the tail when the man purred at her and tried to poke her with it. "I don't care who, but I'll find someone," she huffed, stalking forward with her arms crossed. She wanted different clothes. This dress was embarrassing. What was worse were the striped socks she wore. Who wore shit like that? "The only one here who's bothersome is you." She didn't know where she was going, but it seemed like the deeper she went, the bigger the plants seemed to get. The flowers towered over her, and the trees disappeared into the sky. There were large leaves everywhere, large enough for her to easily climb on top of, maybe even lay down full length on them. And the freaking mushrooms, those annoying, multicolored mushrooms, were everywhere. Every now and then, she noticed something that looked like a spider web or silk strings hanging from leaves and flowers. What the hell was this place?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:23 pm

That grin was unchanging when Kana stopped talking. "Someone knows she's wrong. Maybe you aren't as incompetent as you seem." He tail flicked behind him and he watched her walk away. How interesting that she had no clue where she was. How interesting was it to know that this was supposed to be the same girl who would defeat the Red Queen. If he'd had whiskers they would have twitched. He was tempted to follow the young female, and for a while he did. He wanted to see where she would go and just who she'd find to ask such pestering questions to. Making his way back into a tree he stalked her like mouse. Unlike Kana he liked the colorful mushrooms, they were lively and fluffy like a cushion. He could curl up on them and take catnaps without a worry in the world. Speaking off, he could use one at this very moment. He slowed to a stop in the tree he was in with a small yawn. "Good luck, Kana," he purred quietly as he disappeared from the tree and laid on the nearest mushroom which was as tall as he with bright blue spots.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Kana rolled her eyes in irritation, stalking off into the forest without anything more than angry mumblings. It was only when she started noticing that there was a scent of smoke around did she pause and gave a small cough. "What the hell is that," she mumbled. Against her better judgement, she followed the scent of the smoke. It wasn't like she couldn't take care of herself, anyways. She was a ninja, and a damn good one at that, even if she'd felt a little weak since coming here. Coming upon a particularly large red and white mushroom, the lost girl stopped. There was something on top of it, where the smoke was coming from. "Hey, you!" she called, crossing her arms, her brown eyes looking up at whatever it was.

The figure was sitting on the mushroom, cross-legged as he worked on something, a pipe hanging out of his mouth, emanating the strange smelling smoke. Occasionally when he puffed a ball of smoke out, it would change colors before dispersing. The teal haired man wore an odd suit of green, and turned his head, and some of his body, to look when someone called him. "Hm?" His light brown eyes became intrigued when he saw a peculiar looking girl on the ground almost right under his mushroom. "Who are you?"

Ignoring the question, Kana stared up at the man. He was...weird, to say the least. "Where is this?"

"Wonderland, of course. Now, who are you?" he asked again, standing up and taking the pipe from his mouth, only to blow out a stream of colorful smoke before replacing it.

Kana gave an annoyed sigh. "I know I'm in Wonderland. What I don't know is how I got here. I'm not from here, if you hadn't noticed." When the guy, who Kana had just noticed had two antenna looking things atop his head, said nothing and only looked at her with a raised eyebrow, the lost little girl sighed in irritation. "I'm Kana."

The guy shook his head and climbed down from the mushroom, leaving whatever he'd been working on atop the huge fungi. Kana hadn't seen it before, but there were strands of silk that streamed down the side of the mushroom, weaved into a rope that the teal haired guy used to slide down to the ground. "No, that's not what I mean," he said, walking closer to Kana, holding the pipe in his hand and walking around her in a circle once, as if examining her. "I mean, who are you?"

"God damn it, I just told you, my name is Kana!"

"I don't want to know your name, I want to know you. Who are you?" he asked, blowing a stream of smoke in such a way that the girl had to wave her hand to rid the area in front of her face of the odd smelling stuff.

Kana's eye twitched lightly. What the hell was this guy saying? And why were his eyes shining with such a curious light? And why was he grinning in such a way that made her want to smack him? "I don't know what you want me to tell you, guy, I already told you who I am. I just want to know how to get back to my world."

"No, you told me who others think you are. Why are you here in Wonderland? Why do you exist, what is your purpose? That is who you are. Do you even know who you are?"

"I know that my purpose right now is to get home. Do you know who you are?" she retorted with a smug, irritated look.

"Of course I know who I am. I'm a caterpillar who's purpose is to become a butterfly. Until that can happen, I want to know who everybody else is."

Kana gave a small, irritated shout of annoyance. "What the hell is wrong with you? What's wrong with everyone here! I just want to go home, damn it," she cursed.

That caught the caterpillar's attention and his grin faded to be replaced with genuine curiosity. "Everyone? Who's everyone?"

"That damn silver haired guy with the cat ears," she huffed.

Light brown eyes lit up. "Ah! You mean Cheshire!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "Be careful of him, he's too playful for his own good," he nodded. "That cat could lead you to destruction if you're not careful," he laughed, walking back over to his rope to start back to the top of the mushroom.

"Hey, where are you going? Help me get out of this place," she demanded.

"Not until you can tell me who you are. If you're here, there must be a reason for it," he chuckled, puffing his pipe once before blowing out a stream of color changing smoke. He laid on his stomach and watched as the girl who called herself 'Kana' put quite the display by going under his mushroom and kicking the stem, demanding that he come down and help her. "Help yourself. To the mushroom, I mean. You might find the taste a bit peculiar at first, but you'll get used to it," he said, turning around and taking what appeared to be a sharpened stone and slicing off a little triangular section of the mushroom and letting it fall down. "Eat the top to see the trees, and the bottom to return," he riddled with an amused smile.

When the thing hit her on the head, Kana only got more pissed off. She snatched the mushroom up and threw it at the guy. When she missed his unmoving head, she blinked in surprise, but soon got over it and stomped away. It wasn't long until she was once more lost in the forest, noticing that the skies had become darker. Shaking her head, she kept walking, only stopping when she felt a weight in her pocket. Digging inside it, her eyes widened when she found the mushroom that weird caterpillar guy had thrown at her before. How had it gotten in her pocket?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:18 am

Two boys walked side by side, occasionally pushing against each other, but giggling nonetheless. As the walked they noticed a brown haired girl and exchanged excited glances. "It's her," said the brown haired one. The red haired one nodded in agreement and the two of them moved towards Kana quickly. "Hey you," they called together. "We know who you are." Both chuckled childishly and then without any concern for Kana's personal space they took her by the hands and dragged her towards a different path. "Come on, we want to show you around Wonderland. Afterwards let's go and see The Mad Hatter and the Door Mouse." They continued to speak in unison. "She's finally going to free us from th-" The red haired boy slapped his hand over the brown one's mouth. "Sssshhh, you'll spoil the surprise."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Kana looked up from the mushroom, only to see two boys who had fairly similar faces. The big difference was their hair, and their height was a little different, but other than that, she found them to be very similar. "You know who I am?" she asked, blinking. "Who are you?" Yeah, that's what that guy had asked. What was with these people and always saying things like that. When they grabbed her hands and started pulling her along, the mushroom piece fell from it and she stumbled forwards. "H-hey!" Why were these two talking at the same time? It was seriously weird! "Forget showing me around Wonderland, show me the way out instead," she complained. The Mad Hatter and the Door Mouse? What peculiar names those were. She was sure she didn't want to meet any mad people, or any mice that looked like doors. Her eyes grew curious at what the brown haired boy started to say, letting the two pull her along. "Free you from what? What are you talking about?" She suddenly stopped walking, pulling her hands free. "Out with it."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 pm

"Yes, yes, we know who you are," the brown one spoke. He looked to his brother. "Right?" The red haired male shrugged. "I suppose so," he mused thoughtfully. "She doesn't know who she is though." He kept walking. "Oh well, I bet the March Hare will let her know." When Kanda stopped walking both boys stumbled forward. They exchanged glanced. "What do you mean when you say out with it," they asked in unison. A small fit of laughter followed soon after. They once more took Kana by the hand and dragged her along. "Come on," they urged. "Quickly."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:27 pm

"What do I-? I mean, tell me! Everyone here seems to know who I am but me," she growled in irritation. Wait, when did she start thinking that? She was Kana, she knew that already. And she was a ninja, formerly of the Crested. She didn't remember any of the people in her life, but she was fine with that. Actually, when she imagined growing up in the Crested...she couldn't even remember people walking around in the village. She only remembered herself walking around, training by herself, making dinner while she lived by herself. That was a pretty lonely way to remember things. She shook her head. "Fine, fine, I'm coming," she said finally, following along with the two annoying kids.

At the long table of the Hatter, there lied cakes and tea pots of all sorts. The Mad Hatter himself, a man with messy black hair, green eyes, and a wild top hat with patches of color here and there, was fiddling with the insides of a gold pocket watch. A small brown haired creature with the ears of a mouse sat against a tea pot, quite obviously in a deep sleep. It looked much like a small man, his head leaning back against the tea pot. This was one of the less frantic moments at the table, as the Hatter tried to discover whether or not it was actually tea time. Granted, it was always tea time at this table, but it would have been nice to know the hour.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Both boys were ecstatic when Kana agreed to come with them. The brown haired one kept pushing against his brother. He was happy to have Kana accompanying then. No more Red Queen! He looked to his brother and smiled. "Do you feel what I feel," he whispered. His brother blinked. "I feel like there's hope," the red haired one responded. "I feel the same." Both smiled and took the others have, leaving Kana to walk alone. Finally there was hope. When they got to the Mad Hatter they paused. "Hi everyone!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:56 pm

The Mad Hatter looked up at the sudden disturbance of the peace, his green eyes growing lively at the sight of the new arrival. "Dee, Dum, good to see you," he laughed, standing up and tossing the pocket watch away, and it happened to land in an open tea pot. "Oh? You have a new guest! A new guest indeed," he nodded, starting quickly over to the three of them. Kana had to back away a bit, because she was afraid he was going to tackle her down or something. Instead, he ended up behind her, both his hands on the sides of her arms. "Come, come sit down," he urged. "Have some tea with us! We've been expecting you for quite a while now, Kana," he laughed, green eyes alight with joy. His grin was also something that Kana found familiar, and the closeness between the two of them as the Hatter pushed her to her seat made her cheeks turn red, but more than anything else, she found she was fairly annoyed by this man and his pushing. "I'm perfectly capable of walking myself," she informed him hotly.

The Hatter patted her head once they were in front of what she assumed to be her seat. "Ah, but you see my dear, I simply enjoy being around pretty ladies, so I couldn't help myself."

Kana's eye twitched in irritation. "You're insane," she said bluntly, to which the Hatter quickly held up a finger of correction.

"Ah contraire, I'm mad," he said with a wink. He held out his hands as if gesturing the whole table. "You see, we're all quite mad here, little blackbird," he chuckled. "Speaking of! March Hare, wake up the Door Mouse, we have guests!" He then turned to the two brothers. "Won't you join us for this festive occasion? After all, this will be the first of many celebrations!" he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:40 pm

The March Hare was sitting at the table with wide eyes as Kana came up with the twins. "No, no, take it back to where you found it," he demanded the twins. He got up from his seat, the ears on his head laid back. "Go away," he told Kana. "You'll get us all in trouble." When the Hatter sat the girl down and told him to wake the Door Mouse he gave an unpleasant squeal. "Maybe he can talk some sense into you." He went over to the Door Mouse and poured some tea on him. "Wake up and talk some sense into the Hatter. He's gone mad!"

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum waved to the Hatter and then took their seats when invited despite the protest of the Hare. "He's already mad," Dum replied with a snicker. Tweedle Dee nodded, his red hair swaying. "And Kana has to stay."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Hatter waved his hand when the Hare said they'd all be in trouble. "Nonsensical, we're already in trouble," he nodded, his arms crossed as if this all made perfect sense apparently to him and him alone. He grinned when Tweedle Dum said he was already mad. "What's the phrase? Mad as a hatter? I was the reason they coined that, you know," he snickered. He then clapped his hands together. "Ah, right, where are my manners?" Taking a step back, he removed his hat and gave a bow to Kana, his messy black hair swaying as he did. "I, my dear, am the Mad Hatter, former hat maker for the throne, and the best there is at what I do," he told her, straightening up and replacing his hat.

The Door Mouse jumped awake as the tea got dumped over him, though his orange eyes were still groggy. "Ah? Huh? What?" He gave a small sniffle and rubbed his nose a couple times with the back of his hand. "You want me to talk sense into the Mad Hatter?" he questioned, looking to the March Hare. He then turned his gaze to the Hatter. "Stop being mad." He looked back to the Hare. "I've done what I can." He then looked around and blinked, giving another small sniffle. "We have guests. Is it tea time, Hatter?" he asked.

Th Hatter gave a grin and patted the Door Mouse on the head. "Silly mouse, it's always tea time! Go on Kana, sit down, I'll pour the tea!" he grinned. Kana sighed and sat. What the hell's going on..?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 am

The boys exchanged glances when Hatter claimed they were already in trouble, or rather reminded the March Hare. They watched with grins as tea was dumped on the Door Mouse who woke up and gave a small comment before stating he'd done all he could. They chuckled at the scene and then looked to Kana. "Oh, you don't know anyone's names do you," the asked in unison. "Or so she claims," Tweedle Dee said nonchalantly. Tweedle Dum nodded in agreement and then spoke up. "That's the Mad Hatter as he has already introduced himself. I'm Tweedle Dum and that's my brother Tweedle Dee. We're twins as you can see." He chuckled at the small rhyme. "That's the March Hare and the Door Mouse. And you're Kana." They looked across the table. "Can we have tea too?"

The March Hare sat down, a tea cup in his hand. "We're going to be in even more trouble," he whispered, his gaze darting from one place to the other as he poured himself a cup of tea. "Just watch. She's going to come in and swoop us all away. No more Hatter, no more Door Mouse, no more me!" He was spilling tea everywhere as his cup overflowed but he didn't seem to notice. "It'll be 'OFF WITH OUR HEADS!'" He flinched at the mere thought and would have crawled under the table had he not been wanting his tea. He shakily took a sip.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 am

"Of course, of course," the Hatter laughed jovially, pouring the twins tea as well. "You're too tense Hare, it would have been off with our heads anyways, if nothing were to change. But now we have a chance to keep our heads right where they look best!" He raised an eyebrow at the Hare's behavior and went over to him after he'd finished pouring the tea, giving the poor frightened hare a clap on the back. "You're wasting tea, dear Hare," he said with a grin.

The Door Mouse drowsily looked around. "That's right," he nodded, standing up unsteadily and going over to a tea cup that was quite literally as tall as he. "She'll come down and take our heads." A pause as he pulled a string on a tea pot twice his size and a circle cut piece tipped forward, pouring tea into the cup. "What's it for this time, Hare?" he asked with a sniff, pushing back up the extended piece of pottery. "Have we stepped on the wrong stone?" He then took a look to the girl who everyone was being introduced to. "Are we harboring a criminal? Or worse, has this woman stolen away the heart of the King? Maybe even the Cheshire. She would be furious at that one," he nodded, climbing over the edge of the tea cup and sitting on it before taking out a more appropriately sized tea cup from a rather small looking pocket and dipping it into the larger cup to fill it. As Kana spoke up, the Door Mouse took a drink from the tiny cup.

"She? Who's she?" the lost girl asked, tilting her head. "And like that mouse...man...thing, said, why's she going to take your heads?" She was positive she hadn't wronged any powerful people lately...oh wait no, that was wrong, it had to be. Her life hadn't been very honest before she'd tripped down the hole that led her here. At least she didn't think it had been.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:45 am

The twins thanked the Hatter for their tea and picked their cups up at the same time and sipped in unison. "She's the one that the Hare is scared of," Tweedle Dum told Kana. "She's going to chop all of our heads off. Not today, but maybe tomorrow, or the day after." He shrugged and his brother glared at him. "What Dum means to say is that she's a crazy lady who doesn't like anyone but herself. You're suppose to be helping us, not asking questions. It's no wonder that the March Hare wants you gone, you're no use to us if you're not even sure what you're supposed to be doing." His brown haired brother blinked. "You sound like the Cheshire Cat," he chuckled. Tweedle Dee started to laugh with him as though it was nothing.

The Hare did not find it funny. "Don't speak about that weird feline and his mischievousness. It's all his fault to. She likes him. If her head weren't so overly large she'd be here chasing after him." He then jerked his head up to look at the Hatter as he was informed about his tea. "Oh my, look a this mess..." He got up from his chair and started over to Kana. "You'd better chop off her head before she chops off yours."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 am

Kana looked between everyone as they spoke, frowning. "Ugh, I don't want to chop off anyone's head, I just want to go home!" she protested. What was with all these weird people here, and why couldn't they just give her a straight answer?!

"Well then my dear, you had better start getting into a head-chopping mood, because taking the queen's head may very well be the only way for you to leave this place behind," the Hatter said as he poured tea into a cup in front of Kana. "Sugar, my dear?"

"Tch...no thanks," she muttered, taking the tea cup and sipping from it. It was surprisingly good tea, actually.

"Right right, how silly of me. You're too sweet for sugar. Any more, and you'd surely rot your teeth," he nodded, as if it all made sense.

"Hatter, pass the sugar this way," the Door Mouse said drowsily, waving his cup in their general direction.

"Right away my dear mouse!"

"And while we're talking about that cat, keep him away from the table. He'll squash me like a...well, like a mouse!" the Door Mouse exclaimed before looking around nervously to see if the Cheshire cat was actually there. "If Cheshire wasn't so mischievous I bet he could do something about the queen."

The Hatter nodded thoughtfully. "The cat's got a smart head but a useless mind. Very much like myself!"

Kana's eye twitched. Oh. My. God. Someone. Kill me.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down