Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Cross's heritage

2 posters

Go down

Ideas for Cross's heritage Empty Ideas for Cross's heritage

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 am

Well, to be honest, the only thing I got right now is that he's the spawn of an angel and a full-on demon (or more likely a half-angel and a full demon). I really like the idea of Cross being a half demon, so the other choice could be he's half demon and half human. I mean...He could also potentially be the offspring of a being that Alice created, which might be why he feels so strongly that he needs to protect her.

That being said, I also need to think of ideas about how and why Cross doesn't remember anything of his life before meeting Alice. That's very important. For now...discussion time, perhaps?

-I mean...another thing could be that Silence granted the wish of a demon, but at a price. The first born child of the demon, who could just so happen to be Cross. Or maybe he made a deal with a human, but that would be kinda pointless, because we all know how useless humans are...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Cross's heritage Empty Re: Ideas for Cross's heritage

Post by The Godfather Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 am

Lol, I like that last part about humans.

Dude, if we go with the demon part, I can totally see that, considering we discussed him and Batsu being brothers ages ago.

Or, maybe we could tie in Uriyuu. I can totally see Cross being a demon, but yet that question of why he can't remember anything keeps rolling around. Hmmm.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum