Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of the Weekend

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Start of the Weekend Empty Start of the Weekend

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:34 am

Felix was floating in the pool on his back, his blue eyes closed. My Demons by Starset was playing loud enough for him to hear, but not too loud so that someone who walked in would be deafened by the music. It was Friday after dinner and he was just out here relaxing. They didn't have practice tonight because Vin had decided to go hang out in Roulette tonight. He didn't mind at all. They'd been practicing every morning before classes and every afternoon after classes, and every night after dinner. Felix thought this was a well deserved break. He had let his mind wander to everything and nothing. Right now he was thinking about the upcoming surfing tournament. Sometimes he thought about his tournaments weeks before they happened. He wasn't trying to psyche himself out, he just wanted to mentally prepare himself. Surfing was like swimming, it came natural to him and he loved it. He'd had a few nasty wipeouts, but he'd always bounced back He smiled lightly and let himself sink under the water. He swam all the way to the bottom and sat down there for a moment, staring up through the water, tilting his head when he saw someone staring over the edge. He placed his feet on the bottom and pushed himself upwards, breaking the surface and swimming to the edge. "What's up," he asked as he wiped the water from his eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Start of the Weekend Empty Re: Start of the Weekend

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Kim sat on his toes right next to the edge of the pool as he saw Felix swimming under the water. The guy was seriously a fish. Like holy crap. Felix had practice like every single day, three times a day, and even when he didn't have practice, Kim found him trouncing around in the water. Once Felix finally came up for air, the teal haired male raised an eyebrow. Recha had finally let him walk around school normally. The challenge had been a week, but once Recha saw how annoyed his twin was becoming with it, he finally let him off the hook. Like seriously, Kim hated having to comb his hair back and he hated not being able to wear his glasses. It was killer. He could never get his hair to stay in place. It was just untameable. There was always a piece sticking up here or there, and then, being self conscious as he was about it, he had to run to the bathroom to fix it. Like ten times a day. Kim nearly rolled his eyes at the thought, but instead they grew bright when Felix came up for air. "Thought I'd find ya here, ya freakin workaholic," Kim greeted with a chuckle. "Don't you have a thing to go to later? Like, the movies?" Of course Recha had told him that Felix was going to the movies today. There wasn't much him and his younger brother didn't talk about.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Felix blinked water from his lashes and looked up at Kim. He smirked as his friend called him a workaholic. He pushed his hair back from his face. "I was swimming for pleasure," he defended himself. He hauled himself up partially out of the water so that he could keep himself from drifting. He crossed his arms and nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to some movie with Kymin and his friends tonight. It's supposed to be opening night or something," he replied. "Why, what's up?" Felix hadn't thought much about it since the invite. In fact, he'd been sort of forgotten unto his reminder went off on his phone this morning. The last time he'd bothered talking about it was that night when he was telling his mom and dad. They'd been pleased.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Kim smirked and rolled his eyes when Felix said he was swimming for pleasure. "You're a fish, Fe. Like, a little clown fish or somethin. Where's your anemone?" Kim chuckled. "But seriously. Shouldn't you be, I dunno, getting ready to meet them or something?" He didn't know what time this movie started. He didn't bother checking it out or anything, because he didn't care. He wasn't really invited. He was just a bit...worried about Recha. Kim knew Recha liked Felix, and was a social kinda guy. It had also been pretty obvious when they'd been talking that Recha actually really wanted to go see this movie. He wanted to go hang out with people. The guy was a social butterfly. Kim offered to go with him and the others so Recha could sit on the end and Kim would sit next to him so he didn't have to be bothered with people, but Recha had said it would just be weird changing his mind like that all of the sudden. "You don't want to meet them with soaked hair, right?" Kim asked with a small laugh.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:29 pm

A clown fish huh? He couldn't give him something powerful like a shark? He gave a sheepish smile when Kim pointed out that he needed to go get ready. "I guess you're right," he told his friend. He really hadn't been thinking about that. He'd been so relaxed that it had slipped his mind that prepping for the evening was necessary. He pulled himself out of the water and then lifted a strand of his silver hair as Kim pointed out that it was still soaked. "It'll dry." He started towards his towel. "Did you come all this way to remind me that I had to get ready for the movies," he asked and he picked up his towel and ran it over his head. The blue eyed male then put a shirt on, but didn't worry about pants. He was going to change soon anyway.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Kim smirked and stood up when Felix started getting out of the water, taking a step back to give them guy room. "Sure it will, but it'll take a while," Kim snickered. The teal haired male gave an embarrassed smile when Felix asked if he'd come all this way just to remind him about the movies. "Heh, no. I, uh. Actually came for a swim myself," Kim said, motioning to his bag which was on the ground not too far from where he'd been sitting. "I just wanted to see if anyone was in the pool already, and you just happened to be here." Kim didn't quite like swimming with others around, especially men. He was rather self conscious about his body and how scrawny he was, so he always checked the pool first.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Felix shrugged. He didn't mind walking around with his hair being damp, it wouldnt be the first time he'd done so. He raised a brow when the other said he was here to swim. "In other words you came to kick me out of the pool," he joked. He wondered why Kim didn't just come out in his swim trunks and a shirt like he had. "Well, thanks for the reminder," he said with a nod and started for the door, but paused. "Before I go, do you think Recha would like to go to a private showing or something," he asked. "Kymin invited him too, but I think he got nervous. I figured he'd appreciate a less crowded show. I was going to buy the tickets for next weekend, but I'm not sure what movie he'd like to see." He rubbed the back of his head. "And I sort of want it to be a surprise."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 pm

"Noooo no no no no," Kim replied, giving a small laugh and waving his hands defensively. "If you were gonna keep swimming, I probably just would have left and come back later," he said with a grin. "Yeah, no problem." He didn't mind helping Felix's social life along. The guy needed more friends than just him and Recha after all. He just hoped that the silver haired male didn't forget about them once he became mr. popular. When Felix started to leave, Kim gave him a wave and started to say goodbye, but stopped when the other male spoke again. Brown eyes blinked. Felix wanted to take Recha to a show? Wasn't that just sweet of him. Kim gave a light grin. "Feliiix, are you trying to take my baby brother on a date because you feel bad that he's not going?" Kim asked with a snicker. "Haha, just kidding. I'm sure he'd love it. If you're asking about what movie he'd want to see...anything that doesn't have romance. Probably something action or thriller would be your best bet," Kim told Felix with a smile. "Maybe even something horror." Kim lowered his voice, putting his hand to his mouth as if telling Felix a secret even though no one else was around. "Not a lot of people know this, but Recha's a big horror movie buff. He loves the stuff." He straightened up again. "So if you're not a baby about scary movies, I'd definitely recommend taking him to one of those~" Hey, there was no reason he couldn't hook his brother up with a good time, right?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 am

Felix raised a brow. "I'm sure a tiny clownfish like myself wouldn't have needed the whole pool," he replied with a small laugh. He really didn't think much about the fact that maybe Kim didn't like to swim around others. Recha he could understand. He watched Kim's face and then blushed when the other male asked if he was trying to take Recha on a date. He almost went to defend himself, but Kim claimed to only be joking. He did however clarify his reasoning. "It's not that I feel bad, I just figured, you know, he'd like to get out and have some fun while being able to be comfortable." He also didn't bother adding that it wouldn't be a date for several reasons, but the big one was that Recha had told him earlier that he had an eye for someone. He wouldn't tell Kim that, in the case that the younger twin hadn't told Kim yet. He listened as Kim gave him pointers on what genre to pick when he bought the tickets. Felix gave a grateful smile. "I like scary movies," he replied. "So a scary movie it shall be. Thanks Kim." He'd start searching for private showings tomorrow. He didn't have any plans, so he could take his time and find something good.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Kim grinned lightly when Felix said he just wanted Recha to be able to have fun and be comfortable. "Heh...thanks for looking out for my little brother Fe," Kim said with an appreciative smile. He really did appreciate it. Recha sometimes had a hard time. He couldn't go to parties or large gatherings without freaking out. Honestly, as much as he loved Recha, it was a pain in the ass sometimes, having to leave a party or get-together when his brother had a panic attack. If Felix was around to hang out with Recha, it would make things a little easier on him. "Aw good, then you'll both have a good time," Kim said with a small chuckle. "Any time bud! See you later," he said with a wave. Once Felix was gone, Kim headed for the locker room, grateful to see that there was nobody there. He changed into his swim trunks, which were black with deep blue striped on the sides, and brought a towel with him, setting it outside the pool on one of the benches. Kim listened for a moment to make sure no one was coming before diving off the board and into the deep end of the pool first. After that, he just floated on his back for a while, casually backstroking through the water whenever he actually felt like moving. He didn't go to the pool for exercise or anything like that. It was just warm out side and the water had sounded like a nice idea. He didn't swim very often, but when he did, it wasn't around other people, and it wasn't usually very active swimming. He just wanted to relax in the water without being bothered was all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Felix smiled. "Anytime." He then headed off to the dorms to shower and get dressed. When he got there he quickly raided his dresser for decent clothes which consisted of a white collared button up and black jeans. He quickly showered and returned to his room, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, which meant there was an expanse of chest showing as he went through the door. Dantes wasn't there, but he wasn't looking for the guy or paying attention to anyone that might be in the room for that matter. His hair was still damp too, but he'd get to that in a minute.

Roman didn't have plans for the night. He'd managed to pass his exam today in mythology with a high B so he figured he'd treat himself to swimming for an hour or so then go to one of the open classrooms and watch something on Netflix. He pushed the door open to the pool and walked in. He wasn't aware anyone was in the pool when he jumped in. The water felt good. He surfaced with a content smile. He enjoyed swimming.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Kim was swimming around for a while, but didn't notice anyone come in until he heard them jump into the pool. Immediately Kim ducked so that only the top half of his head was out of the water, a blush immediately on his face. Oh god, he hadn't seen the person come in. Who was it? He prayed it wasn't Vin. When Roman surfaced, Kim blinked, but didn't grow any less embarrassed. Once Kim thought Roman wasn't looking, he started quietly towards the edge of the pool. Okay, he was done swimming now. Especially since Roman of all people was here.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Roman looked around the pool and blinked when he saw Kim. "Hey," he said with a smile. He gave a small wave. He didn't even pick up on the fact that the guy was running away. He did however stay put. "What's up? Oh, by the way, I passed my exam with a high B thanks to you. I appreciate it." He sunk under the water and came back up. "You like swimming to? If you're good, you should join the team. We're looking for new people. A lot of the guys will be graduating at the end of the year, so we have to bring in new swimmers." Roman started swimming to the other side of the pool. He'd come out here to swim so he might as well do as much.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:14 am

Kim froze in place when he was acknowledged and  Roman said hey. Oh god. "E-eheh, hey Roman..." Kim turned around slightly to look at the other male while slowly inching closer to the edge of the pool. "Oh, really? Nice," he said, trying to hide his nervousness. It wasn't his fault. The only guys that he let see any part of his body uncovered were Recha and the guys he may or may not have slept with. He didn't like random people seeing how scrawny he actually was. The school uniforms covered it up, and he wanted to keep it that way. Recha had once told him that he wasn't 'scrawny', just slim. Kim didn't believe him. Any other time he might have, but when Recha had said it, Kim had been feeling really down, and he was convinced that Recha had only said that to make him feel better. Kim's face grew a bit redder when Roman said he should join the swim team. "Uh, no thanks. I don't really like swimming in front of other people. Guys especially," he added in a mutter. "I usually just swim to relax, and I'm done relaxing so I'm just uh, gonna go," he said with a nervous smile, pointing over his shoulder at the edge of the pool.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:39 am

(Mulan XD )

Roman blinked. "Oh, I didn't mean to startle you," he spoke. "I was just coming here to swim, but if you're not comfortable around others, I'll leave, no problem." He started for the edge of his side of the pool. "Seriously, it's no big deal." He didn't sound disappointed at all. "I'll come back later or just hang out in my room." He hoisted himself up out of the water. His hair, which was usually spiked in the back was now matted. He pushed the short white bangs back and then started towards Kim's end of the pool, since that was only way to getting to the locker room unless he wanted to go outside and come around the back. Roman didn't want to make the guy uncomfortable. He didn't even find it weird that the same guy was going to be his date to homecoming. Maybe the guy was just self-conscious or something. He didn't know, but he had no intentions of asking either. It was none of his business.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

(Holy shit I didn't think you would catch that! XD)

Kim blinked when Roman said that he would leave if he was making him uncomfortable. Oh my gods, he's so considerate, he thought, staring at the other male for a second. "Wh- hold on, it's okay, you don't have to leave," he insisted, sinking into the water a bit so that his upper half wasn't showing. "Seriously, I've been here a while anyways," he told the other male. Kim stopped with his back against the edge of the pool, but didn't start getting out. "It's no fair that you have to leave because of me, especially after you just got in. It's fine, really." He didn't want to stay, but he also didn't want Roman to up and leave because he was self-conscious as all fuck. That really wasn't fair.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 pm

(I love that movie)

Roman paused and looked over his shoulder at Kim. "Well stay a little while longer," he said with a smile, using his towel to dry his hair out. "I was going to go watch a movie on Netflix anyway, so it's really no big deal. And I'm not leaving because of you," he said, almost winking at Kim before he stopped himself. He'd much rather be around Kim than not. The other male was pretty cool to hang around and he kept Roman laughing, even when they were supposed to be studying, but it was whatever. He wouldn't push the issue. "And if anything I should be glad not to be in the water. Vin is going to end up drowning one of us," he said with a shake of his head. "I think he wants us to grow gills or something."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 am

Aw man. He hadn't meant to make the guy leave. "I mean...do you usually leave the pool after one jump in?" Kim asked with a raised eyebrow. "Eheh...nevermind. Do you want some company? I really wasn't staying in much longer," Kim said, nervously getting out of the pool while Roman was drying his hair and grabbing his own towel quickly. He chuckled quietly and wrapped the towel over his shoulder so that it hid some of his chest. "I think he works you guys a bit too hard. I hardly ever see Felix, and he's my roommate," he told the other male with another chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Roman shook his head then realized his towel was covering him. "No," he spoke up. "But I'll be okay. There's more stuff to do than swim in a Friday night, like go into the city or hang with friends, study, you know." He looked up when Kim asked if he could join him. "Sure thing." He knew a couple of people were going out tonight, but hadn't been interested. The city would be bustling with activity both legal and illegal. Roulette City was a big place and he didn't feel like getting lost in the crowds tonight. He wanted to keep it simple. The vending machines were bound to be filled with delicious snacks and if he was wise about it, he might be able to get a pizza delivered. "You can even pick the movie," he said after removing the towel from his hair. He smiled at Kim's comment. "It's his last year and he wants to win ever meet and tournament and go to nationals. It's not like he doesn't already have six scholarships just waiting for him. All he has to do is pick one and sign." He grabbed his shirt. "None of us see much outside the pool, but he's the Captain and I'm not arguing."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 am

Kim smiled lightly when Roman said he could come with. "Let me go grab my stuff from the locker room then," he said, turning quickly with the towel still around him. "Don't leave without me," he joked. He really hoped Roman didn't. He had no idea where the guy planned on going and he didn't want to ask Felix where Roman's room was because that would just be awkward as hell. Once in the locker room, Kim quickly dried off and changed into a pair of black jeans and a black tee-shirt with the sleeves shredded across the top of the shoulders for the sake of design. It was normally a loose fitting shirt, but because he'd rushed in drying off, it was sticking to his skin a bit. Once he came back out after putting his glasses on, he slung his bag over his shoulder. "Hey, what genre movie do you like?" He walked towards the other male, less self-conscious now that he was fully clothed and could see properly. "And I don't know Vin all that well, but he seems like an over-achiever to me." Kim gave a small chuckle. "I can sympathize."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Roman nodded. "Sure thing." He was in no rush, so he could wait. He sat on one of the benches and looked out over the pool. When Kim came back out, he gave him a slight wave, a smile on his face. The guy's shirt was sticking to him like a second skin. It wasn't like he was trying to notice that on purpose, but it was pretty obvious. He really did look different without the preppy style going on. "Well, anything really. Comedy is my favorite, hands down. What about you." Nothing better than getting a good laugh in here and there. He got up and started for the door. "You're an overachiever," he asked over his shoulder.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:23 am

Kim was very aware of how damp he still was. And of how much of a mess he probably looked. He'd only run his hand through his hair as a way of brushing it, since he didn't even have a comb or anything of the like to brush it with. The blue haired male tilted his head when Roman told him that his favorite type of movie was comedy. "Comedy's pretty cool. I prefer Sci-Fi though," Kim said with a small, almost nervous chuckle. He rubbed the back of his neck lightly as they walked, and when Roman asked him if he was an overachiever. "See, I don't think I am, but everybody else seems to. I just...have a lot of things that I like doing, and I like to be good at all of them, soo...I guess?" he said, his brown eyes glancing to the other male as he gave a shrug.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 am

"Then Sci-Fi it is," he said with a nod. "So, what's with this Robotics Club that Ellie was talking about earlier in the week," he asked. "Is Sci-Fi movies the reason behind your inspiration," he asked with a small smile. He hadn't been paying too much attention, but since it would be Kim's club, he wanted to know a bit more. He wouldn't join though. He couldn't build things to save his life. Astronomy and Math were his strong points. He smirked when Kim tried telling him he wasn't an overachiever, just liked to be good at all things. "So an overachiever," he stated with a snicker. "Nice." He couldn't be bothered to be perfect in everything he was good at. Hell, he wasn't even a champion swimmer, but he was good enough for the team. Good enough to get a scholarship, but if he spent as much time in the pool as Vin and Felix, then he'd be champion level.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 am

"I mean...if they have Guardians of the Galaxy," Kim mentioned sheepishly. "That kinda fits both categories." It did. He'd already seen that movie, but it was pretty good. "Oh, that? I just...sorta mentioned it in passing to Ellie. Not the club, but just...that I'd probably be building a lot of stuff like that, and she suggested I start a club for it," Kim explained, glancing over to the black haired male. "Sorta. I get ideas from a lot of the movies I watch, but most of them I'd probably never even attempt," he said honestly with a small chuckle. "Agh, not you too. I'm not an overachiever. I just like doing things well," Kim said with a small huff, pressing his tongue against his cheek. He was just goofing around though. If he was an overachiever, who even cared? It just meant that he got things done and he got them done well.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Guardian of the Galaxy? Okay, he could manage to look that up. He'd never seen it or heard of it, but he was up for new stuff. Amazon Prime had everything, and he didn't mind renting a movie for four bucks. He wasn't a very frugal person, but he didn't outright blow money either. "That sounds like something Ellie would do. She jumps in and just runs with it. I wonder where she gets the energy and confidence from," he wondered aloud. He blushed when Kim said he did get ideas from movies. He hoped he hadn't offended the guy. He gave him an apologetic look and then laughed as Kim stated he was not an overachiever. "Fair enough," he mused.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum