Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown

2 posters

Go down

Lockdown Empty Lockdown

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Uriyuu stormed out of Principal Yamaki's office, his red eyes narrowed. He pushed sophomore out of his way as he headed down the halls to lunch. When the kid tried to argue, he'd told him to, "Piss off or fight him about it." The guy had clearly thought better of it and scampered away. Uriyuu was sick of this place. Every time he turned around he was getting into trouble over something stupid. "Uriyuu doesn't turn in his homework assignments on time," he grumbled. "Uriyuu has been bringing in contraband. Uriyuu doesn't abide by the school's dress code. Uriyuu swore in class today. Uriyuu has been physically aggressive towards his peers. Fuck this place," he growled. Yamaki had told him that all of his off-campus privileges had been revoked for the next two weeks. Uriyuu literally left campus every evening, and now he was being confined like some sort of lab rat! He slammed his fist in the nearest locker, denting it. "God damn this place and everything it stands for with all of it's stupid ass rules that makes no sense." Dropping out sounded wonderful every day. He made his way into the cafeteria and pushed his way to the front of the line despite the protest. "If you're not going to do something about it, then you can piss off too." Uriyuu had a reputation for being the resident bad boy, but he was always aggressive when provoked and today he was feeling very aggressive. He ordered a slice of pizza and some vegetables before heading out into the courtyard, dismissive a group of freshman from their table so he could sit in peace. He lit a cigarette with no regard for the rules. He was already in trouble, so they could all go fuck themselves. He took a long drag and shook his head. God his father was going to blow his phone up from now to the end of time once he learned of this. Uriyuu however wasn't going to put up with it, so he promptly blocked the man's number.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Empty Re: Lockdown

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Cross was one of the kids in line when Uriyuu went on his little rampage. Instead of letting himself get pushed aside, he simply stepped out of the way and watched Uriyuu get his food and leave. The raven haired male tilted his head. Obviously there was something wrong with Uriyuu. He wondered what it was. He doubted the guy wanted company right now, but oh well. Cross got his food and followed the path he'd seen Uriyuu take until he arrived in the courtyard and saw the red haired male at a table by himself. Cross only took a glance around before going over and sitting at the other male's table. He didn't really care that Uriyuu was smoking. It didn't really bother him all that much. The smell of smoke was a little annoying, but other than that it wasn't too bad. Cross started picking at his food before taking a bite. He wondered if he should ask what happened. Him and Uriyuu weren't exactly friends. They'd shared a laugh at Mickey and Kymin's expense, but people shared laughs all the time without being friends. So instead of asking, Cross remained silent, contemplating his options.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 am

Uriyuu was debating on whether he wanted to discard his tray on the ground or not. It seemed pointless to do it any other way. He was in such a horrible mood right now. His red gaze shifted when someone sat down. "This entire table is taken, had you not fucking noticed," he growled. "I think you should move before I make you move." He didn't care that it was Cross, and the guy was cool in his book after he'd dealt with Kymin and Mickey single handedly. The thing was, he didn't want company, and no one was welcomed into his little world right now, that was including Cross. "Seriously dude, piss off before you piss me off." He took another drag of his cigarette. He was not above flicking his ashes into the other guy's tray. It would be a jackass move, but Uriyuu had hit the point of not caring. He'd fight a teacher at this point. It seemed petty on his part, but he'd done good by showing up to class and turning in his homework at all. This place was too uptight for him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 am

Cross lifted his gaze from his tray when Uriyuu snapped at him. "You're free to try," he said simply. Uriyuu could very well try to move him by force. He didn't want to get into a fight if he didn't have to though. And he'd already sat down. Not like the guy's name was on the table. "What's the problem?" he asked simply. "Can't be more detention. That probably wouldn't bother you," he said bluntly. He wasn't talking about the problem with him sitting down at the table. He could guess at why Uriyuu didn't want anyone near him right now. It probably wasn't an accurate guess, but a guess all the same. "I doubt you'd be this pissed if they were suspending you, either." The raven haired male took another bite of his food and rested an arm across the table, pushing his tray forward just enough to avoid accidentally placing his arm on the edge of it and spilling it. "You're already pissed off. How much worse could I make it just by being at this table?" Normally Cross wasn't so talkative. Today was an odd day, for sure.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:55 am

This guy was really asking for it. Uriyuu had grown up fighting in the streets because he'd thought it was fun. He'd gotten beat up quite a bit along the way, but backing down from a fight was not his style. He also knew that he wouldn't win against Cross. The guy was skilled in martial arts and Uriyuu didn't know a lick of martial arts. That didn't mean the remark stopped him from getting even more heated. "You think you're funny, don't you." His red eyes seemed to darken with anger. "You're my fucking problem. Can'-" He stopped as Cross said it wasn't detention. Either this dude was more perceptive than Uriyuu had originally thought, or he was a stalker. "....fuck you Kiline." His brow twitched as the guy continued on speaking. No, he wouldn't be upset if they'd have just suspended him. Just his alcoholic father. "Anything else you want to add," he asked sarcastically. He wanted to punch the raven haired punk straight in the mouth.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:04 am

Uriyuu was smart to not start anything. Cross knew he was smart, even if he wasn't book smart. Street smarts could serve someone just as well. "Not particularly. I'm not all that good at 'funny'," he said simply, popping a green bean into his mouth. The raven haired male raised an eyebrow. "That's just rude." He hadn't even done anything. He promptly ignored Uriyuu's sarcasm. It was like a heavy blanket cast over the table. Sarcasm that thick was hard to miss. "If it's not detention, and it's not suspension, what did they do?" He couldn't really think of anything else that would have Uriyuu this mad. He knew he was prying where he shouldn't have been, but he couldn't really find it in himself to care, either. He was curious enough to sit here and chat with the student with the worst reputation in all of Roulette High. Despite what others might think. They already found him...dark and mysterious, if he remembered correctly. He knew he didn't talk much, but that was hardly cause enough for them to call him mysterious. He wasn't really all that big of a mystery.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

A tiny voice that was becoming rather loud was telling Uriyuu to just slug Cross and call it a day. Maybe they would suspend him after that. He'd been reckless with his behavior, so maybe one more push would get him kicked out and freed from torture. He imagined he'd go home and listen to his old man talk about how back in his day kids didn't act with such disrespect and how he'd raised Uriyuu to be a disciplined soldier, not some juvenile punk. He'd heard the lecture a thousand times, followed by the old guy drinking until he was extra pissy and then came the belt and a nice beating that Uriyuu often instigated at his own expense. It was like a game. What could he do to piss off First Sergeant Serizawa today? Most days his dad was too busy yelling at his mom to even notice he existed, so pulling a stunt like this was always a nice little, "Hey parents, I still exist," sort of thing. Today he just didn't feel like it though because the consequences were too unfair for words. "Dude, are you fucking slow or something. Can't you see I don't want to deal with anyone, let alone you?" He rolled his eyes. "I've got two weeks of lockdown. No games, no parties, no town, I can't even go to the damn pool here on campus. I am confined to my dorm, classes, and the cafateria. You happy now?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:06 am

Cross was quiet for a few long moments after Uriyuu spoke. "And how are they going to know if you go off campus?" he asked finally, ignoring all of the other male's previous comments. He didn't exactly know how lockdown worked, but unless they had somebody constantly watching Uriyuu then he didn't understand why the guy didn't just break the rules like he normally did. "I didn't think something like this would be enough to stop you from doing what you wanted." Cross shrugged. "Guess I was wrong." He ate another green bean. "And even if you do get caught going out, what's the worst they can do? Suspend you?" Uriyuu didn't seem like the school type so he didn't get why the guy cared about this at all. Cross fell silent and started eating again, waiting for a reply of some kind from Uriyuu. Whether it was a physical or verbal reply...well, he didn't know which it would be. But if Uriyuu hit him first, at least he'd have some kind of proof that he was just defending himself.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:50 am

The question was a fair one. "You've clearly never been in trouble," he muttered. "I have to report in every hour to whatever staff is on duty after classes end, right up to curfew." He frowned because it meant that even if he wanted to actually get some sleep before ten, he couldn't. Sneaking out was fine and dandy too, but if the staff showed up to his room and found him not there, he was dead meat. "Weekends I've got all day detention." He glared at Cross feeling a bit insulted. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me," he asked. "I mean seriously, just what is it that you're implying? That I'm an idiot? Surprise, surprise, I have shit I'd like to do that requires some form of education," he snapped. He might have hated the rules, but he actually needed to graduate. He wanted to join the military despite his current lack of discipline. Uriyuu flicked he extinguished cigarette onto the ground. He stood up. "Whatever man, have the table. I don't care." He picked up his tray that was still untouched. He'd get something out of a vending machine later.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:24 pm

"I try to avoid it when I can," Cross affirmed with a nod. Uriyuu had to report in every hour until curfew? That was a bit overkill, if one were to ask him. "Whatever staff is on duty? So...no one actually keeps track of when or if you check in?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. If there wasn't one specific person he had to report to, Uriyuu could probably get away with not reporting for a couple hours. He wasn't sure why he was trying to help Uriyuu avoid getting in trouble while also breaking the rules, though. Dark blue eyes blinked at the question, a blank expression of confusion on his face. The expression changed to mild realization after Uriyuu asked if he thought he was an idiot. "No, I-..." Cross couldn't help but to feel conflicted for a moment. He hated when this happened. "Sorry." It was all he could think to say. He hadn't meant to actually insult the guy. He didn't think Uriyuu was an idiot at all, but he also had no idea what the guy's aspirations were either. Cross watched Uriyuu get up, silent for a moment. "If you get bored, we can hang out," he told the other male, watching him start off. He hadn't wanted the table, he just wanted to know what was up with Uriyuu. Now he knew and Uriyuu was mad at him, so that was fantastic.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:29 am

"Minus getting caught throwing Mickey and Kymin into the pool." He smirked because he still found it amusing as hell. The red haired male sat back in his chair a bit and sighed, dragging his hand down his face. "Staff meaning whoever's in charge of detention or the night shift that makes sure we're not doing things we aren't supposed to after detention is over." Detentions were usually run by teachers, but the Night Watch, as Uriyuu liked to call them, were only parttime workers hired for mediocre security. They were just babysitters and the head babysitter was responsible for keeping track of those on lockdown. He was not about to explain all of that to Cross. "Tch, save your apology for someone who cares." Uriyuu was betting that Cross would think that little comment would go right over his head. As if. The troubled teen started marching away but paused as the guy said they could hang out sometime if he ever got bored. Uriyuu turned slowly. "And why would I want to hang out with the likes of you? We're not friends."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:49 am

A small amused smile passed over Cross's face at the mention of Kymin and Mickey. That had been an amusing day, to say the least. The smile was gone almost as quickly as it had come. "Minus getting caught throwing Mickey and Kymin into the pool," he reiterated with the barest of chuckles. Cross nodded in understanding when Uriyuu told him it was whoever managed detention that day. Made sense. The staff was smart enough to be able to figure out what loopholes students could possibly think of for lockdown. Still, Uriyuu had an hour between each time he had to check in. If he really wanted to go out to the store or something at least, it wouldn't be too difficult. Cross didn't think his apology would be well received by the other male, but it was always worth trying. He hadn't actually meant anything by it. He just didn't think Uriyuu would have been bothered by a suspension. Cross shrugged. "We could be. It's up to you." He didn't want to say any more than that for fear that the guy would take it the wrong way. He didn't actually know if Uriyuu had any other friends to hang out with, and the last time he'd made an assumption about the red haired male, it had backfired. So yeah, he was just going to stay quiet. "If you get bored, you know where to find me," he told the other male casually. Granted, Uriyuu could only go find him during classes or in the cafeteria, but he still knew where to find him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 am

Uriyuu wasn't one to notice things, especially things like when people smiled or looked sad or exceptionally happy. Those sort of things went right over his head without a care in the world, but for whatever reason he noticed Cross's smile, probably because it was so brief. "Too macho to smile," he asked with a raised brow. Maybe he'd noticed it because he found the briefness strange. Everyone around him was one motion or the other and it lasted for more than heartbeat. Now Uriyuu wasn't saying he wanted to be sitting across from someone that was actively smiling at him, especially not a dude, but it was noticeable all the same. The chuckle was something he could brush off though. Uriyuu was betting that Cross was trying to figure out why he didn't just break the rules and get suspended. One, there was hardly anything to do within an hour unless he had adequate transportation. Two, it didn't seem like an extravagant way to go out. Childish, right? Red eyes widened. "Just like that you'd be friends with me?" He didn't believe it for a second. It was way too weird. Most people around here thought he was more trouble than he was worth. He didn't have many friends and he didn't need any either. He didn't need people slowing him down. Cowards, always slinking through the halls trying to keep their noses clean. Tch, he needed adventure in his life. Uriyuu made a face when Cross reminded him that he knew where to find him. "I'm going to be bored everyday until this punishment is over. I'd rather not sit around in our room playing Monopoly for two weeks." He sighed, his anger subsiding. He leaned against the back of the chair. "How am I to make this pack of cigarettes last?" He groaned. He looked off to the side. "So, why'd your folks dump you here?" It was always interesting to see why others were left to rot in this prison. Oh hell, he was just making small talk because for the next hour he had nothing else to do. Going to his room just wasn't an option. It was boring and he didn't want to see Batsu looking all pleasant or Hunter groaning about this or that and Raiken was just…Raiken. The Terrace family was weird. He and Kin weren't that bad, but they were…interesting to say then least.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Cross looked at Uriyuu for a moment, an eyebrow raised at the question. "Why does smiling have to be anti-macho?" Okay, that was probably one of the weirdest things he'd ever said. And more importantly, why did Uriyuu look so surprised when he asked if he'd really be friends with him? "Yeah. I don't see why not." Cross paused. "Scratch that. I do see why not, I just don't care," he said simply. As long as he made a friend, his dad would be happy. And Uriyuu seemed entertaining enough, as friends went. "Monopoly is how you make enemies, not friends," the raven haired male stated. "You like video games?" Cross adored most kinds of video games, but he wasn't supposed to play them too often because he usually lost track of time. "You can't go out of the room, but the rules probably don't say anything about bringing stuff in." He was glad that Uriyuu's temper had abated though. Made it easier to talk to the guy. "There's always quitting." Cross was quiet for a few long moments after the red haired male asked why he was put in Roulette. The truth was because it was the only school in the area that was accommodating to his learning style, but he hardly wanted to tell Uriyuu that. "My dad thought it would be better for me in a private school like Roulette." There was a moment where he wasn't sure whether or not he should ask Uriyuu why he was here. There was a part of him that thought he might know, but assumptions with this guy weren't working out so far. "Yours?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Red eyes blinked at the question. "Tch, hell if I know. That's how I was raised." He shrugged and pushed away from the seat, crossing his arms behind his head. The teenage in his out of dress code uniform looked down at the other boy for a long moment. He was still thrown off by how easily Cross was willing to form a friendship. He expected something like that out of Clarissa, but not Cross. His expectation was a bit skewed he supposed. "You know...you're actually not that bad," he admitted when Cross spoke of how Monopoly caused enemies to form. "Actually, that would be UNO," he mused with a chuckle. He took a seat. No point standing over the guy while they were talking. "But, uh, yeah, I like video games. Why?" When Cross explained he smirked. "You're one sly dog Kiline. I'm down though." He cocked his head to the side with an expression that said he was not amused. "Why in the hell would I want to do that," he asked. "If I quit smoking I'll go insane." He was already halfway there according to some, but whatever. Uriyuu considered it for a moment as he gave Cross the once over. "You don't look like the type to have troubles in public school, but hey, parents know best right?" He gave a shrug and fished his pack of cigarettes out of his blazer pocket. "My parents tend to forget I exist because they're too busy going at each other's throats, so they sent me here so they could forget me without looking like bad parents." He gave an amused smirk.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:49 pm

"Hm." He didn't know how to respond other than that. He couldn't really argue with the way someone was raised. Cross took a few bites of his food and simply shrugged at Uriyuu's statement, blinking a couple times when the other male said he wasn't that bad. "Oh. Thanks." It felt a bit awkward having someone say that out of nowhere, but he supposed it was okay. He wasn't trying to be rude about eating while him and Uriyuu were talking, but he didn't exactly want his food to get ice cold, either. "Yeah, well that too. People usually end up hating me though, because I'm pretty good at keeping a straight face when it comes to card games of any type," he smirked, clearly amused by this. "Most of the games I have are shooters. Military and zombie apocalypse style games. Hope that's cool. If not, pretty sure there's a game rental place somewhere around here I can grab something from," he said with a shrug. He didn't know what types of games Uriyuu would be into, but he figured shooters would probably be fine. "Fair enough. Maybe someone else in the school smokes and you get pay them to grab you more." He heard that Onihana had been caught smoking before, but he didn't know how true it was, so he wasn't going to say anything. "I don't look the type for a lot of things," he told the other male simply. He was neither confirming nor denying the fact that he had trouble in public schools. Mostly students in public schools left him alone, to be honest. It was just his learning that had suffered because no teachers had been trained to accommodate his learning style. Cross looked at Uriyuu for a long moment after the other explained his situation. "....that's kinda shitty." It was all he could think to say.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum