Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of the End

2 posters

Go down

The Beginning of the End  Empty The Beginning of the End

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Felix wasn't thrilled about going home, but he had to go somewhere now that Suki was gone. He could have stuck around and bothered Kim a bit longer, but the guy was with Jace and Felix didn't want to intrude on their lives. Not to mention he had to talk things over with Serenity. Things concerning the real reason they were forever stuck to each other. Blue eyes dark, he took the long journey home. When he arrived, he questioned whether or not he should get reinstated as a ninja, or remain as a normal citizen. he decided to worry about it later. Going straight for Serenity's house he knocked on the door and then waited. He knew this would not be a pleasant reunion.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End  Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 pm

It had been years since Serenity had seen Felix. Hell, she hadn't even known where he'd gone. So when there was a knock on her door, he was the last person she expected to see. The girls were still around and alive, but they too had wondered where their dad had gone off to. Of course, since they were older now, they didn't live with Serenity anymore. They did still visit now and then, of course. Nora helped with healings, and Kiara came around whenever she didn't have a mission. As of today, Serenity was home by herself. Opening the door, Serenity paused for a good few moments before saying or doing anything. "F-Felix. Um, hi," she said, clearly surprised.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Felix was silent as he waited. He occasionally glanced around to see what was going on. When Serenity opened the door he turned his attention to her. "Hey," he said. "Um, we kind of need to talk." He knew that wasn't the best way to greet her, but this was serious. He couldn't rest until she was gone, but he didn't want to hurt her. They needed a way to fight against Kyla,or at least he did. Ser would be fine no matter what happened to him. He'd been gone for nearly twenty years and he had just shown up out of the blue saying they needed to talk. He could understand if she was mad, maybe it would be easier that way.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

We kind of need to talk. He shows up after twenty years, and say they need to talk. Wait, was there something different about him? "...yeah, come on in," she said, moving aside to let him in. She almost sounded wary. Something felt different to her. Or maybe it was just because even after all those years, she was still paranoid about Dantes. She wasn't sure if she wanted to ask about where he'd been. But her curiosity ended up getting the better of her. "Where...where have you been?" she questioned softly, closing the door behind him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Felix wondered why she sounded worried, he was in mint condition. Had something happened to her while he was away? He slowly walked inside and then blinked when she questioned where he'd been. "In the Gears," he answered truthfully. He still hadn't come up with a way to tell her about the Kyla issue. He guessed he could answer he questions until then. Maybe she'd give him a reason to tell her. Hands crossing behind his back he casually looked around the house. The girls weren't here anymore, they were old enough to be on their own. He wondered if they were upset about his sudden disappearance.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Serenity looked at him as he walked into the house and told her he'd been in the Gears. "We were worried about you. You could have at least called." It was strange. Serenity wasn't as angry about this as she supposed she should be. She shook her head lightly. "What is it you needed to talk to me about..?" She was worried about that. Just what exactly was going on, with him showing up out of the blue like this. The only thing she could possibly think is that something ha happened to him out there. Or something happened to Hunter, but she didn't think that one was too likely.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Felix looked at her when she told him he could have called. "That goes both ways," he said shortly. Okay, that was not what he'd meant to say, but it came out of his mouth, so there was no going back now. He shook his head lightly. She wasn't upset, so why would he want to piss her off? "I need to talk to you about...." Felix trailed off when something like a chainsaw started cutting against his heart. He tried to keep a straight face, but that was damn near impossible. "I...I just wanted to make it clear that anything between the two of us is over," he said. It killed him to say it, but Kyla was clearly not going to let him get away with revealing her secrets. "The girls are adults now, so we should just forget anything ever happened. I held up my end of the bargain, so I'm going home." He turned away and started for the door, the pain in his heart slowly subsiding.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Serenity paused when he said she could have called too, then cast her gaze to the side. He was right, of course. She looked back at him and tilted her head a bit when he started to say what it was he needed to talk to her about. The curiosity was wiped off her face and replaced with a blatant look of surprise when he finished what he had to say. She didn't say anything when he started for the door, but she felt an overwhelming wave of hurt wash over her as she saw him walk away. "W-wait...why..? Is...is it because of what happened with...with that moon creature, or, or..." she trailed off. What the hell bargain was he talking about? Had that been all it'd meant to him? All those times with the girls, all the time he'd spent with her...She wasn't sure he'd ever been so straight-forward with something like this before, and to be honest, her eyes were starting to tear up a bit, though she did her best to hide it. She knew she'd been pessimistic before the kids had been born, but that had changed!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Felix felt like he was suffocating. Had he still been the old him, this wouldn't be so hard, but now he knew the truth and reason behind the truth. He forced himself to keep walking. He pulled open the door. "Why do you sound so surprised," he asked. "You should have seen this coming. Those kids were never mine to began with. This is all your fault for not knowing the difference." He shook his head. "You're pathetic Serenity. I told you from the start that I wanted nothing to do with them, but I came back out of a guilt. Now the only thing I regret is sticking around." He felt so cold. Was this how he'd been acting the last 800 years of his life? Felix felt sick with the thought. This wasn't him at all! Kyla had damn near brainwashed him into a monster.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Serenity couldn't bring herself to approach him as he walked towards the door. She could barely even bring herself to speak. "I..I thought..." She'd thought they'd managed to get past what had happened. He'd asked her to forget her mistakes so that they could live without her guilt hanging over them. Her eyes were tearing, and she had to keep them from spilling over. "So the only reason you came back was...wasn't because of me or the girls..?" she managed to mutter out. She felt horrible. He really hadn't forgiven her for what had happened. Her chest was starting to hurt from the effort of keeping calm.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 pm

"Stop thinking Serenity, you're only going to make it worse for yourself," he told her bitterly. The bitterness wasn't directed at her, not really. It was because he was being so cruel when he didn't want to be. "The only reason I came back was to let you know officially, so you wouldn't have to wait up, hoping I'd eventually come back. Clinging onto false hope makes a person look real pathetic." He started out the door, closing it behind him. He prayed she wouldn't come chasing after him. He just wanted to go home and be miserable. Why had he come home to this? Why couldn't he just be happy?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Serenity didn't chase after Felix when he closed the door behind him, but only clasped her hands over her mouth before finally allowing herself to start crying. It didn't make sense to her. Things had seemed okay while he was here, she'd truly thought he'd forgiven her for what had happened. Had be been living with that bitterness the entire time? Had he...been living here, hating her the entire time..? The very thought was enough to make her fall to her knees while she was crying. She'd never thought Felix would do something out of guilt, especially when he had nothing to feel guilty about.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum