Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Home

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back Home Empty Back Home

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:45 pm

It took until the sun was almost setting until the gates of the Crested had come into view. Both Lain and Kymin were relieved to see them, though Kymin was the first to point them out with a grin. The neko girl had been visibly surprised that the black haired male had spotted it before her. "Heh, don't sweat it. I have pretty good sight," he chuckled, casting Felix a sly grin. They weren't given any trouble with getting in, considering who the two were traveling with. "Alright Fe, lead the way. I remember where the orphanage was," he grinned. It just hit him that it was about 6pm, which meant that dinner was probably going on at the orphanage. Unless they ate at five. Oh well. Shrugging, Kymin smiled lightly at his blue haired lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back Home Empty Re: Back Home

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Felix was glad to see that the gates as well. He smiled at the look Lain gave Kymin and then grinned at Kymin's sly remark. When they got close enough to the gates Felix noted that instead of two guards there were four. Two were on the ground and two were standing on top of the gates like sentries. Felix wondered if they were watching the skies or if they were just getting a better view. He was glad they were questioned as they entered the gates. Maybe it was because he was well known. Whatever the case he wasn't complaining. "Lain, do you mind if we stop by the convenience store on the way," he asked. He knew it was pretty late, so he wanted to get her permission first.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Lain looked to Felix when he asked about the store. "No, not at all," she smiled, glancing back at the gates. "Are there always so many guards? I mean, I've seen villages with more guards, but I heard the Crested is a pretty tranquil village." She then paused and hit her closed fist on her open palm. "Oh, is it because of the attacks?" she asked curiously.

Kymin glanced to Felix when he mentioned the convenience store. He was more curious about that than the guards. "Why're we going to the convenience store?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Felix blinked at Lain's actions. What an odd child indeed. Maybe she wasn't crazy at all, just strange. He then smiled. "I have no idea," he said. A complete lie. He knew very well why and it made him uneasy. "It wasn't like that when we left, so I guess it is because of the attacks." He wasn't sure speaking so openly about it with Kymin around was such a good idea, but his love didn't seem bother, for he was asking about the store. "Wasn't the store supposed to be our first stop," he asked with a raised eyebrow. "You said you wanted a camera."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Lain looked back at the guards again, her curiosity still piqued. "How come they didn't stop us then?" She paused. "Er, never mind, I figured it out," she said, sounding a bit embarrassed as she looked down. They were going to the store for a camera? Huh, that was weird. But okay. She looked to June who was sniffing around as he walked. He certainly seemed to be excited to be in a new place, because his long fluffy tail was wagging.

Kymin blinked. "Oh yeah. I completely forgot," he said with an embarrassed grin. "Thanks for reminding me," he chuckled, bumping Felix with a playful grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Felix decided he'd make a joke out of Lain's question even though she had said never mind. "Because I'm one of their best ninja and they know I'd give them hell if they ever bother me or my guest," he said with a smirk. He then started to laugh when Kymin bumped him. "Bumping me is a horrible form of repayment. I want a kiss," he said and that was exactly what he got, or rather stole. He then started to the nearest convenience store. It took him a matter of seconds to get what he needed because he knew where everything was at. When he'd finished paying for it, he looked to Lain. "Ready to meet Mori," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Lain blinked then gave a small, embarrassed giggle at Felix's joke. She hoped he was joking. Since he'd smirked she was going to imagine so, even if that's not how it was. She couldn't help but smile when the silver haired male kissed Kymin. She thought the two of them were adorable, but she'd never say it aloud for fear of embarrassing herself. Well that, and she didn't want them trying to get back at her for it later. When he finished in the store, she fidgeted nervously at his question before nodding. "Mmhm."

Kymin grinned at Felix's statement, happily returning the kiss. He didn't mind public affection so long as his boyfriend didn't. After all, this was Felix's home village, not his own. While Felix was paying for the camera, Kymin got closer to whisper in his ear just so Lain wouldn't hear. "I think we should use the first picture to capture Mori's reaction to us bringing him a neko girl." Pulling back with a grin, he waited for the other male's reaction. He thought it would be funny.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Felix smirked at what Kymin said and tried not to laugh because he didn't want to get Lain's attention. "Will do," he told Kymin. "You can have the honor." He handed the other male the bag and then started for the orphanage. When they arrived the lights were on in one of the rooms. Felix didn't bother trying the door. It would be locked unless the kids were still coming in from school. He placed his key in the lock and turned it. When it clicked he opened the door to let Lain and Kymin in. "If you would follow me," he said as he started for the dinning room.

Mori had his headphones in as he went around serving each of the kids their plates. His head bobbed lightly with the beat. Occasionally he'd break into a small dance for the littler kids who laughed their hearts out. Of course his headphones were turned to a lower level to hear what was happening and when the tag went off to alert the entrance of someone in the building he turned his head to the entrance, his ears perked underneath his hat.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 am

The black haired male grinned when he saw Felix's reaction, pecking the other male on the cheek with a kiss. "Glad you liked the idea," he chuckled, taking the camera and opening it. This was gonna be fun. But first he had to familiarize himself with the camera and how this particular one worked, which was exactly what he did on the way. Kymin happily followed Felix once the guy started into the dining room, grinning lightly at the sight of Mori dancing and handing out plates. "Hey there Mori," he smiled, waving lightly at the male neko.

Lain started getting visibly more fidgety the more they walked, until she started looking around at the surrounding buildings and rubbing her hands together in front of herself. She nodded lightly when they got to what she assumed to be the orphanage, looking down as she walked in. Once she saw the guy with the hat on, she tilted her head. He looked pretty young, and like the only older person around. She couldn't really say he looked like an adult, but then again, Felix had said that he had a technique making the guy look younger.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 am

Mori blinked when he saw Kymin, Felix, and Vishnu. "Hey guys, didn't think you would be back so soon," he said as he pulled out his headphones and started over to them when he picked up an odd scent. Mori paused, the headphones handing loosely in his hands and he couldn't help but look to the kid with Kymin and Felix. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came. Was this girl a neko? He couldn't even move because he was so shocked, but the look on his face was filled with excitement. They'd gone out and found him a neko!

Felix snickered at the look on Mori's face. "I take it as though he knows." He started into the dinning room, waving to the kids as they called his name, welcoming him back. "Mori close your mouth before you run her away," he joked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 am

Kymin tried not to outright laugh at Mori's reaction, so he ended up chuckling, snapping a picture of the male neko's face when he started realizing that Lain was a neko too. "I believe he does," Kymin concurred with a nod. Putting the camera away, he grinned between them and stood to the side of each of them. "I believe introductions are in order," he nodded. "Lain, this is Mori, the guy we told you about," he said, motioning. "And Mori, this is Lain Marie, though she prefers just to be called Lain." He couldn't help but grin, waving at the couple kids that noticed he was there as well. He'd decided to use the name that Lain had first given him and Felix, just to be a bit interesting.

Lain glanced around at the hall. There were a good few kids there, but at least there weren't hundreds. She looked a bit embarrassed when Kymin introduced them, but gave a small wave. She was still nervous about this guy, even though he looked nice. She'd been able to tell immediately that he was a neko, when he'd started getting closer anyways. "H-hi. Nice to meet you," she said shyly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 am

Mori closed his mouth when Felix told him he might scare Lain away. He then straightened up and shoved his headphones into his pockets when Kymin introduced the female neko. "Nice to meet you as well," he said with a nervous smile. He wondered if she was a pureblood. He honestly couldn't tell just from looks, unless she had a tail, which he couldn't see. Unlike his own that had popped up out of nowhere once more. He reddened in embarrassment when Felix pointed to it. "Um, w-would you like to stay for d-dinner?" He then blinked and waved his hands in front of him. "N-not like a date or a-anything." He turned a bit redder. "It's just that it's late and I'm sure you're all hungry, right?" Oh he was screwing this up. He could feel it.

Felix wasn't surprised by Mori's actions. The guy had been a stuttering idiot when he'd brought the last girl in. Deciding to give them some space, he went to help finish passing out the plates and catch up with the children. He did miss them so.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am

Lain smiled lightly, albeit nervously at the other neko as he stuttered. She hadn't expected him to be so nervous. Maybe it was just a neko thing, because while she knew herself quite well, she hadn't the honor of meeting too many other nekos. She smiled when his tail popped out, covering her mouth to keep herself from giggling. She had her own tail wrapped around her waist, hidden under her shirt. The brown haired neko girl couldn't help but giggle though, when the guy asked her to stay for dinner. "S-sure," she nodded softly, looking around again. Her eyes lit up a bit when she saw one of the little girls waving at her. She almost immediately perked up and waved back.

Kymin felt a bit bad for Mori. The guy was just as nervous as Lain was. It was kind funny, actually, but he wouldn't say anything to further embarrass the poor guy, after all, he'd already taken a picture of the guy's excitement. He went over and clapped Mori on the back once. "Lighten up, she's not gonna bitecha," he said quietly. "Now then, what's for dinner anyways?" He was gonna sit by those kids he'd helped the other week, if he could.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 am

Mori suddenly felt like a little kid. Even younger than his appearance. The feeling died a bit when Lain giggled. He'd made her laugh...well giggle. It was still nice to hear. He glanced at Kymin when the guy told him Lain wouldn't bite. "...I-I know that." He shook his head and then looked around for Felix. "Chicken, sweet peas, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake for dessert." He then looked to Lain. "You can take a seat wherever you'd like," he told her. He wondered where she was from, how old she was, why she had a dog, because Vishnu clearly hadn't grown that big in a few days. Besides, the puppy was on the ground.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am

Lain smiled when Mori stated what was for dinner. She liked chocolate. She couldn't have too much of it, but she still liked it. "Where are you sitting?" she asked, tilting her head a little bit. She glanced to Felix. It looked like he'd gotten done handing out the rest of the plates, which meant Mori had no reason to not sit down, at least for a moment. She wanted to talk to him. "I'll sit next to you," she said with a shy smile, turning her gaze back to the boy neko. It was easy to forget that he was older than he looked, but she didn't mind. "O-oh, right. June, come'ere boy," she said, petting the German Sherpard when he came. "This is June, he's my buddy," she said with a smile. It almost immediately faded when she realize. "O-oh no, I hope this is okay, are you afraid of dogs, I-I could take him outside," she quickly spoke, suddenly looking a bit nervous. June simply looked curious about the neko that wasn't his owner, and started sniffing at him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 am

Mori tried not to look as happy as he felt when Lain said she'd sit next to him. His face reddened a bit. He wondered if the two shinobi had told her the reason why he was looking for a neko. Then again, Lain looked fairly young. Surely Kymin and Felix weren't teasing him. He pointed towards the front. "I sit up there, too keep a look out over the kids," he said. When Lain called over her German Shepard, Mori's tail twitched lightly. "No, I'm not scared of them," he said with a small smile. He didn't mind animals, but dogs never got along with him. He was surprised this one wasn't barking at him. "He's fine in here." He wanted to ask where she'd gotten that giant beast from, but decided against it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Lain smiled lightly when he said that he sat up front. She'd noticed that his tail had twitched, and wondered briefly if it was really okay to keep June in the room. "Th-that's a relief," she said with a small, embarrassed giggle. "He's really docile," she smiled. Bending down, she called June away from Mori so she could pet him. "Good boy. You're friendly, aren'tcha," she smiled, her brown eyes shining. It was weird of her to think this way, she was sure, but she didn't consider June to be a pet at all. He was more like a normal friend to her, just like a traveling companion. She stood up again, the blinked. "I should probably wash my hands," she said embarrassedly. She'd noticed that since it was spring again June was shedding. As much as she loved her buddy, she didn't want his fur all over her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Mori gave a small smile at the way she was talking to the dog. A neko owning a dog was the most amusing thing he'd ever seen. No, it wasn't amusing. It was scaryly odd. Why would any neko in their right mind associate with a dog? Maybe she was a half and dogs didn't bother her as much. "The bathroom is right down the hall on the left," he said. Brown eyes found thd ground and he rubbed the side of his arm. "I'll fix you a plate in the mean time." He hoped she didn't think he was weird. He was just really nervous and excited. All these years of waiting and there was a chance that he could finally rest easy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Lain smiled when he told her where the bathroom was. "Thanks. I'll be right back," she said with a nervous smile, which widened a bit when he said he'd fix her a plate. "Thank you." With that, she turned and started towards the bathroom. She felt like she was maybe possibly acting a little bit too nervous. She was just really excited to meet another neko. It had been so long. It was a wonder she could keep her tail wrapped around her waist at all, usually it would be flicking like crazy by now.

Kymin had been watching the two, talking to the kids who he'd helped train those couple weeks back. Patting one on the head, he grinned and went over to Felix. "They both look pretty nervous," he chuckled lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Mori watched Lain go and then headed into the kitchen to make her a plate. He would have gotten Felix and Kymin a plate, but he was sure Felix handled that already. Making Lain's plate he headed over to the table and placed it next to his own. He then looked around the room to make sure all the children were go to go.He wouldn't atart eating until Lain came back. He looked at the chicken and almost purred. It was his favorite food next to fish. Taking off his hat his ears flicked lightly. He couldn't wait to thank Felix and Kymin for this.

Felix was holding a three year old with messy black hair and dark blue eyes on his lap. The boy was talking about everything and nothing. Felix occassionally gave a small nod of approval. When Kymin came over and spoke, the younger male gave a tiny wave a fell silent in the middle of his explaination of how big the earth was and how alot of earth was covered in water. Felix smirked. "They'll figure it out eventually. Once they figure out that they're meant for each other they'll be inseperable."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Kymin smiled and waved to the little boy, casting that smile at Felix after giving the little boy a friendly "Hi there." He chuckled lightly at the silver haired male's explanation, and took a seat next to him. "Hmhm, I hope so. Mori nearly looked like he was about to have a heart attack when he realized it." He then turned his gaze to the little boy. "Hey kiddo, what's your name?" he asked with a smile.

Before washing her hands, Lain took her hat off and tried to smooth her hair down so it looked okay, her ears twitching a bit. She was still nervous, and she wasn't entirely sure about letting her tail out, especially in front of children. She knew how rough they could be with things like that, but even so, she loved them. Going back into the dining room, she held her hat in her hands, trying not to ring it nervously as she headed for the table, June following behind her. Before she sat down, she got a bowl out from her bag and filled it with some of June's food before sitting down with a smile. That dog was like her best friend, so he ate at the same time she did. She was going to ask if there was any left over chicken for him after too. "Back," she smiled, sitting down nervously next to Mori. Had he waited for her? That was cute. "You didn't have to wait for me," she giggled lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin sat next to him. He was always glad to have him close. Blue eyes shinned as Kymin met his gaze. "Mori's just excited. He's been waiting a long time for this." He then looked to the kid when Kymin asked him his name. The boy had busied himself with playing with the zipper on Felix's jacket. When addressed he looked up. "My name is Christian." He peered up at Kymin. What's your name?"

Mori was tugging playfully at his hat, but it was under the table so no one would notice. When Lain came up he immediately stopped. He was thrilled to see she'd taken her hat off and was showing her ears. His own twitched on top of his head. "I j-just...I kind of...um...I don't mind." He put on smile. "Bon apetite."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Kymin nodded at what Felix said. "Yeah, good point. But for someone so old, he really does act like a teenager," he chuckled, turning his attention back to the boy who'd just introduced himself. "Nice to meetcha Christian. I'm Kymin," he smiled. "What were you telling Felix, was it about the earth?" he asked curiously. "I don't know a lot about the earth. Wanna teach me?" he chuckled. It really was too bad that him and Felix had to wait until his next lifetime to adopt.

It was only when Lain came closer that she'd realized "You took off your hat too." She smiled, trying not to giggle as he stuttered. Even as nervous as she was, she felt oddly at home with this guy. Once he said 'bon apetite', she nodded lightly and turned to start eating. She was glad that they'd arrived on a night where they were serving chicken. She absolutely loved chicken. "So, um...were you born in the Crested?" she asked after eating some of the potatoes. The chicken was going last. It was too good to eat first. She really hoped that Mori didn't mind conversation while they were eating.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 am

(I love my computer, for posting by phone sucks banana bread.)

Felix smiled. "I think it has more to do with him being nervous about saying the wrong thing. This could be his last chance at something real." Felix shrugged and then glanced to Christian who'd left his zipper alone and was trying to turn and face Kymin. Felix lifted him up and place the kid on his other leg. Dark blue eyes lit up when Kymin said he didn't know a lot about the earth. It drew chuckle from the child. "You're bigger than me so you should know all about the earth." Again he gave a small chuckle. "I know about the earth. It is thissss big," he said as he spread his tiny arms as far as they could go. "And then there is water, that...um, water that is little bit smaller that covers the earth." He looked up to Felix for approval and the shinobi gave a nod which made Christian all the more happier.

Mori nodded. "Dinner is the only time anything feline is safe to be visible," he chuckled. It was sort of a true, but it was also a joke. He then started into his own food. It was when Lain asked him if he had been born here did he stop. "Mmhm, me and most of my family," he said. He then looked at her curiously. "Where are you from," he asked. She definitely wasn't from the Crested, he knew that much. The chances of two non-related nekos being in the same village, one in a billion. Scratch that, one in a trillion.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am

"I wouldn't say his last chance, that just sounds depressing," he smiled lightly. Kymin then looked to Christian with an embarrassed smile. "Hehe, you're right, you're right, I should know more," he laughed lightly. His eyes widened in mock surprise when Christian showed him how 'big' the earth was. "No way, it can't be that big, are you sure? And is there really that much water?" He couldn't help it, he loved children far too much, and since Felix was nodding at the child, it was fine, right?

Lain smiled with a small giggle at the joke. "I guess it makes sense, since most kids would grab for them," she chuckled lightly. Her head tilted curiously and one of her ears flicked. "Do you have a big family?" she questioned curiously. "Oh, I'm from a village right outside the Snow," she smiled lightly. "It's pretty small, so you might not know of it..." she said, poking at her peas as if embarrassed. "It's called Snowflake Village."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum