Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Announcement - Page 3 Empty Re: An Announcement

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 pm

"Hey, you're the one doing inappropriate things," he whispered back with a grin. Kymin was really glad that Felix didn't push the whole dancing thing. And he couldn't help but be relieved when Mickey said he wasn't going either. The blond didn't seem like the dancing type anyways. When Mickey went over to the cooler to get a beer, Kymin took a drink of his own before finishing off what was left of his burger. He grinned at the first thing Mickey said when he got back. "I'm not sure how this happened," he admitted, glancing towards Felix before looking back to Mickey with a small grin. "Everything's happening pretty fast." It was a bit harder to lie about this when Felix wasn't around. He couldn't tell Mickey about Felix being sick, and he sure as hell couldn't tell him about his past life and Felix's being immortal. "It's just..." Kymin gave a small embarrassed grin. "You believe in soul mates, dude? I mean, I know it's corny, but I think it's the closest I can come to explaining what's going on between me and him."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Mickey looked dumbfounded. Had this guy really just said soul mates? The guy shook his head. "You're clearly off your rocker." He gave a small laugh. "I just can't..." He was embarressed for Kymin. "You two are unbelievable. Soul mates." He looked to Julia and Felix who were having fun dancing away. "Soul mates..." The blond took a sip of his beer and sighed. "You should keep thatto yourself."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Kymin was embarrassed at having said such a thing too, but he honestly, couldn't think of anything that wasn't corny to describe the love he had for Felix. The black haired ninja gave a small grin that betrayed the embarrassment he felt. "Eheh, yeah...do me a favor and forget I said something so strange," he chuckled, taking a drink of his beer. Ah, what a day. At least he'd avoided lying completely. And at least Mickey wasn't grumbling and being sour anymore. Kymin would say that was at least a victory for the day, coming in a far second to the proposal. No, nothing beat the fact that Felix had said yes. That was by far the biggest victory of the day.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Mickey smirked. "I don't like you well enough to forget that you said something as ridiculous as soul mates, but it's a pretty good cookout, so I'm going to make a promise to keep this our little secret." He smirked and then titled his head as Christian climbed up onto the seat next to Kymin. Standing up and holding onto the male's shirt for balance he tugged on Kymin's shirt. "Can I stay over tonight," he asked hopefully. He liked being around Kymin and Felix and Vishnu. Surely one more night wouldn't hurt anyone, right?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Kymin chuckled lightly when Mickey said he didn't like him well enough to forget it. "Ahah...thanks," he smiled. You know, this guy wasn't too bad afterall. All ya had to do was avoid pissing him off so he doesn't try to stab your eye out. When he felt movement next to him, Kymin turned his head to see Christian climbing up on the seat. He couldn't help but smile at the request. He kinda wanted a night with Felix, but at the same time, it would be nice to have Christian stay with them again. "Hmm, I don't knooww..." he said playfully. "If we let you stay over too much, you might get bored of us," he chuckled, but then ruffled the child's hair. "How bout we ask Felix?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Christian blinked and shook his head quickly. "I would never get bored of you two," he said as he wrapped his arms around the green eyed male. "Nopes, not at all." He then let go of Kymin and slowly started to crawl off the seat. "Felix is going to say yes," he cheered happily as he marched off through the crowd to find Felix. It wasn't hard to find the silver haired male dancing with a pretty lady with long curly hair. "Felix, Kymin told me to ask you if I could stay tonight," he said. Felix stopped mingling with Julia when he heard Christian's tiny voice. He slowly turned and looked at the little boy. "Yeah, you can stay the night," he said with a shrug, "but you have to go home tomorrow, you understand?" Christian frowned but nodded nonetheless. "Thank you," he said as he walked away to go back inside of the house. Felix looked to Julia. "Want to rejoin the guys?" She nodded and followed him back to the table, but didn't sit down. "Oh look, it's Kayla. I want to go speak to her. Mickey, will you come with?" The blond nodded and waved goodbye to Felix and Kymin. When they were gone Felix looked to Kymin. "I told Christian he could stay the night again. I hope that's okay with you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Kymin smiled when Christian hugged him, watching the child go off to watch Felix. Even as happy as he was this day, it still killed him that they couldn't adopt Christian. When the two walked back over and Julia asked Mickey to go with her, he gave a small wave to them both before turning his attention to his fiancé. "Yeah, that's absolutely okay. I just wanted him to go ask you to make sure you were okay with it," he smiled, leaning lightly against his lover before taking another drink of beer. "How ya think everyone's liking the party?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Felix smiled lightly when he said he just wanted to check with him first. "That's considerate of you," he replied with a smile. "Thanks." The blue eyed shinobi smiled as Kymin leaned against him. "I think they're all have a marvelous time." He kissed Kymin lightly. He'd wanted this night to be just him and Kymin, but like the green eyed male had said, life was short and he wanted to make the best of the time they had remaining. "So, we're getting married," he said still clearly shocked. "I honestly didn't think we'd ever do such a thing." He shrugged. Maybe because he'd vowed never to marry an immortal, but Kymin wasn't an immortal. Maybe it was because the days were winding down. And had they not, what would have done if he'd fallen for someone while Kymin's soul was resting. He closed his eyes as to not think about it. Their relationship was too complicated to worry about the details of it all. "I'm glad you asked me," he finally said. "I'm glad that this is real." He looked to Kymin. "And more importantly, I'm glad that I have you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Kymin chuckled softly when Felix said that it had been considerate of him. He thought so too. Especially since he'd just wanted it to be the two of them tonight. After something so big as a proposal...well, he just wanted to be with his lover. He grinned at the shock in Felix's voice and gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Neither did I...I started thinking about it after we came back here. I was pretty nervous about it, you know," he admitted with a grin. His eyes lit up when Felix said he was glad he'd been asked. "You'll always have me, Felix," he said with a nod. He wanted to say 'I promise', but even though he was more sure about this thing with Batsu, it didn't mean it was surefire.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

(Uh, more like $$%#@%%^^&&%. Very Happy )

"I bet you were pretty panicked when I started bringing up proposing back at the orphanage." The shinobi smiled. "I can't believe I didn't notice your nervousness. You seemed pretty normal to me. Maybe I should start paying closer attention to you. You're a sly cat indeed." He liked this casual conversation with Kymin. Pressing against the other male when Kymin said he'd always have him his smile faded. Not because he was sad or upset, but because he was just enjoying the comfort of being so close to Kymin. Of knowing that they would always have each other. "So you want to tell me how you managed to buy rings so quickly with me not around. When did you even have the time? We've been sticking together like glue these past few days." He didn't bother moving away from Kymin because he was relishing this moment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 am

Kymin grinned lightly and nodded when Felix mentioned how he was probably pretty panicked back at the orphanage. "A little bit, actually," he chuckled. "And I don't know about sly cat...I'm just a good actor," he admitted with a smile. The green eyed ninja wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulders when his lover leaned on him, rubbing his hand up and down Felix's arm gently. "You know those morning runs I take? I made a pit stop during one, is all," he said with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 am

"A good one indeed." Felix held back a small chuckle when he thought about how he wanted everyone to leave them to their peace. It would be rude to kick their guest out, but it was still amusing to say the least. Felix smiled as Kymin rubbed his arm. "I should have known. Maybe I should have ran with you. You did say you were going to make me start getting up. But since I don't care for running, I think you should just let me sleep." He smiled happily and hugged Kymin. "You sir have made me one of the happiest guys in the world. Turning my announcement into mush with that proposal of yours." He kissed Kymin again. "I can't tell you enough how much I love you right now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Kymin chuckled when Felix said he should've known. "Those're the only times I have away from you, so usually when I get home you're still sleeping, so it makes it easy for me to sneak stuff into the house." He grinned as he had an idea. Yeah, one of these times he was going to pick up Christian in the morning and take him back to the house to give Felix a little wakeup call. By jumping on him. His green eyes sparkled happily when Felix said he'd made him happy. "Ah, always my goal angel, always my goal," he smiled. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "And hey, I even gave our guests an interesting conversation topic," he whispered with a grin. He gave a small, happy noise into the kiss. "I can guess," he chuckled, planting a few brief kisses on his lover's lips. "I love you so much Felix. I really, really do."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Felix raised a brow. "And just what have you snuck into the house aside from those rings?" He didn't care for the answer. They were having such a good time. As long as it wasn't men or a new dog. Felix smiled at the noise Kymin made into the kiss. "I thought we agreed not to do that anymore," he mumbled after the additional kisses. "And the guest were already talking about me hosting a cookout," he joked. His eyes glowed lightly. "So, what are we doing afer this?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

"If I told you, you'd smack me," he mumbled with a grin. He blushed lightly when Felix mentioned that noise he'd made. "Eheh, it's not like anyone can hear me over the music anyways," he chuckled lightly. "And now they can talk about whether or not we'd conspired to have this cookout just so you could come out to everyone," Kymin grinned. "Well, we'll have to clean up, and since Christian's staying over, we could probably even make it into a game," he nodded softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Felix blinked. Had Kymin really just said what he thought the guy had said? If so he would leave it alone, he didn't want to know what had been brought into the house. Kymin was probably just teasing him anyway. The blue eyed shinobi smiled when Kymin stated no one could hear him. "Tch, that's what you think," he mused. "Do you realize how loud you were just thing?" He lowered his voice. "Almost as loud as you are when in the bedroom," he joked quietly. "Hmm, I wonder, maybe we should start playing during our sessions," he spoke casually. "Just so we don't bother the neighbors." He kissed Kymin lightly, just to get a reaction out of him. He then took a moment to think about what the green eyed male had said. "And I did not come out, for I was never in. You're just a special case," he informed with a resolute nod. He kissed Kymin again and then stretched. "And I guess we can turn it into a game. I was actually going to just let you two clean up while I sat on the couch and watched tv.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Kymin blushed brightly when Felix said he was almost as loud as when they were in the bedroom. "A-ah...I was not..." he mumbled. When the silver haired male kissed him, he had to try not to make any noises, which he thankfully succeeded in. But now he really wished they'd have told Christian that he could stay some other time. "Stop teasing me," he moped. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at what Felix said. "Of course you would've just sat around. Mmhm, I sure do have a lazy fiance," he nodded with a small chuckle. "You're helping us clean up whether you like it or not," he grinned. If he had to, he'd even claim it to be a competition. That should get Felix moving.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 pm

"Hey, I am not lazy Mr. A-ah." Felix couldn't even say that with a straight face. He was only making fun of Kymin because the guy called him lazy. Felix strictly believed he was very active and not in the slightest bit lazy, so he would not let Kymin get away with such an insult. The shinobi then grinned. "Remember, you're mine, whenever and wherever I want," he whispered slyly into Kymin's ear. "So if I want to tease you," he kissed him again, "I'll do just that and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it." Of course he wasn't going to do any such thing. That would be inappropriate and their were children around.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 pm

"Hey..." he whined lightly, when Felix teased him on his embarrassing speech pattern. Speaking of embarrassing, when Felix spoke of that permission he'd given, the black haired ninja blushed and chuckled lightly. "You wouldn't do something so reckless in front of children," he said with a small grin. "I think we're going to have to set a few rules about that permission we gave each other," he chuckled with a small nod. "Later, of course," he said, kissing Felix once more.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 am

Felix smiled at Kymin's blush. "You have a little red on your face, here let me get it for you," he said as he went and kissed Kymin's cheek. "Yeah, it's still there." He then grinned at the green eyed male when he mentioned being reckless. "You must not know who I am," he said. "Besides, where's the fun if you aren't taking any risks?" He leaned in close to Kymin's ear. "Don't tell me this isn't thrilling in the slightest bit," he said as he hand slowly made it's way to Kymin's leg. "Not even a little?" His hand was moving dangerously close to Kymin's more delicate parts. Thankfully the table cloth was hiding his actions from any wandering eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:26 am

Kymin chuckled lightly when Felix mentioned the red on his face and kissed him on the cheek. "That's only going to make it worse," he pointed out happily. The black haired ninja swallowed when he felt Felix's hand running up his leg, trying not to visibly tense, even though his heart was starting to race. "And here you said you wouldn't take advantage. Can't help yourself?" he grinned lightly, kissing Felix before whispering against his lips. "I would be lying if I said no..." He then placed his hand over his lovers to ensure it didn't go any higher. "But there are children wandering around, and it would be irresponsible of us, considering we're the ones who invited them," he tested, kissing Felix once more before pulling back to sit in a seemingly normal fashion. His hand, however, was still on Felix's, and his heart was still racing. Ah, damn this party. He very suddenly wanted it to be over, but the problem with that was that they had Christian after. Why couldn't he speed up time instead of something useless like seeing souls?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am

Felix smirked when Kymin placed his hand over his own. "Don't worry," he said after Kymin had kissed him. "I don't have the mental capacity to take advantage. I was just teasing you." He smiled and looked around. "You should have seen the look on your face. You amuse me so." He gave a small laugh and then removed his hand from Kymin's leg so he could cross his arms and lean against the table. "You know, it would have been kind of weird to explain the noises you would have made. I wonder, would you have been able to keep quiet." He glanced up at Kymin with a glint in his eye. He was just messing with the guy. It was fun and there wasn't much else to do unless they wanted to go talk to the people around the party table.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 am

Kymin chuckled when Felix said he wouldn't have the mental capacity. "Hm, I'll keep that in mind. You know now I'm going to have to get back at you for teasing me so, don't you?" The green eyed ninja couldn't help but grin a bit. "Part of the reason I stopped you," he whispered. "Is because I don't know if I would've been able to." He really wasn't sure. Apparently he wasn't very good with keeping himself quiet when it came to such things. He could for a while, but not long, as he'd found out that one night that suddenly seemed so long ago.

Lain pulled Mori over to the table, happily taking a seat in front of Felix and Kymin, since no one was sitting across from the two. When it came to public situations where she knew nobody, she could be pretty shy. But clearly it was not that way around friends. "Congratulations you two," she said as soon as their attention was turned to her. She had a big smile on her face, since she'd been waiting until the blonde couple had left, and had just grown excited from waiting.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am

"Oh please, there will be no revenge being taken place. I am the surpreme ruler and you don't have that authority over me," he responded stubbornly. He then raised a brow when Kymin voiced the reason for stopping him. "Damn, now I'm starting to regret letting Christian stay tonight. I would have said we could wait until he's sleep, but you can't keep your volume level low." He sighed dramatically. "Woe to me who has been deprived of intimacy for so long." He then blinked he saw Lain and Mori take a seat in front of them. "Hi guys," he greeted. "Thanks." He smiled when he saw how Lain was smiling.

Mori took a seat after being dragged to the table. "I feel like a rag doll," he moaned in despair. He really wasn't bother because it meant Lain was comfortable around him and that was all that matter. He peered at Kymin. "I knew this was more than a cookout," he said with a grin. "Tried to fool me did you, nopes. You cannot outwit this neko."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 am

"Oh, but I've plenty of authority, because you're the one who gave it to me. Don't you remember?" he teased with a grin, turning to look at Lain and Mori as they came over, chuckling lightly at the way Lain was dragging that poor neko boy. "Hi there," he chuckled. "And thanks." He tried not to laugh at what Mori said, which resulted in him grinning brightly. "Ah, but to be fair, the cookout was Felix's idea, and he had no clue. So really this was just a normal cookout and decided to go and ruin the fun," he joked.

Lain giggled lightly. "Ruin? Psh, you did the exact opposite of ruined it. So, when's the wedding? Are you going to have it soon, or are you going to wait a while to get it all set up?" she asked curiously. She loved weddings, she really did, and not only because they gave her a chance to dress up. Actually, that was the last reason she liked them. She didn't usually like dressing up, because it meant she had to take her hat off.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum