Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Broken Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Glass

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Kymin nodded when Felix said he'd talk to him in a bit, heading back inside. He wasn't sure if this was okay, but Felix had said he'd needed space, so surely it was okay, right? Going into the bedroom, Kymin grabbed the remote and laid back on the bed, turning the TV on before crossing his arms behind his head. It wasn't too long until his eyes started sliding closed. It was boring without Felix around.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Felix was gone for nearly two and a half hours. He'd gotten a bit drunk and flirted with a few girls who were just as drunk, if not more drunk than himself. They talked, flirted, argued, and shared a drink or two and maybe a few kisses. Then he'd found some guy who'd been starring at him for most of the time while he was there and they shared a few drinks and talked. The two of them seemed to hit it off really well, but then the guy got a little too comfortable and decided to get a bit touchy feely and Felix had to quickly tell him to back off because he had a fiance back home. He was pretty damn drunk, but he wasn't drunk enough to betray his fiance. When the fun and games were over and he'd calmed down enough to go home, Felix headed out after kissing the girls goodbye. The guy he gave a simple smile and wave. When he got home he turned on the lights and sat on the couch with a sigh.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Kymin laid in bed the whole time Felix was gone, only shifting once in his sleep, to lay on his side. When he heard the front door open and close, he slowly sat up after his eyes flickered open. He looked at the clock, only to determine he'd been sleeping for more than two hours. Going into the living room, he gave his fiance a small smile. "Hey love. How ya doin?" he asked lightly. Was it just him, or did Felix smell like alcohol?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Felix had propped his feet up and had turned on the tv by the time his fiance decided to come into the living room. "I'm doing okay," he said. A bit drunk, but fine nevertheless. He tilted his head. "Sleep well?" He always knew when Kymin had been sleeping because of how messy his hair got, even if the guy had only been napping. He liked noticing the little things about this gorgeous man. His eyes shinned lightly and then they closed. He wanted to tell Kymin that he was tired and that he suddenly felt that he could no longer do this. Knowing the two of them would go their separate ways even though they kept trying so hard. He wanted to tell Kymin they should call it a quits, but every time he tried, his fiance basically had a mental break down.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Kymin was relieved to hear Felix say he was doing fine, even if it was only 'okay'. He blinked at his fiance's question. "How did you know I was sleeping?" he questioned in response, but gave a small chuckle nonetheless. "Yeah, I did." Going over to the couch, the black haired male sat on the arm and looked at Felix. Oh yeah, now that he was closer, he could smell the alcohol better. Had the guy gone out drinking? Just the thought made Kymin feel a bit guilty. Well, more guilty. He wanted to apologize again about earlier, but Felix had said his apologizing was annoying, so he wouldn't. And aside from that, he didn't want to bring up what Midori had told him. So he really didn't know what to talk about. And he didn't want to bring up how Felix smelled like alcohol. So instead he leaned back and put one arm over the back of the couch, despite the fact that he was sitting on the arm of the couch. "Whatcha watchin?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Felix smiled. "Your hair gets a bit messy when you sleep," he said without opening his eyes. He turned his head slightly in Kymin's direction when he heard the black haired male move closer so he could take a seat. He was silent all the while he fiance was the same. Felix wondered if something was up. Maybe Kymin was just wary of him. He should be. Felix had told him he was a ticking time bomb, and this was one of these days were he could seriously blow up at any given moment, especially since he was drunk. Felix opened his eyes half way when Kymin asked what he was watching. "I don't know, I just got back."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Kymin looked to Felix with a small chuckle when his fiance mentioned how his hair got messy. "Leave it to you to notice my naturally messy hair is messier than normal," he said with a smile. He glanced at the TV when Felix said he didn't know. "Anything in specific you wanna watch?" he asked curiously, tilting his head a bit. Now that he was in the same room with Felix, he honestly wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep from asking about the mission. It was the only thing on his mind right now, and he just couldn't get over the fact that Felix would be leaving soon.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

"If you would use a brush I wouldn't notice...." He glanced at the tv when he was asked if he wanted to watch anything specific. He really just wanted to use the tv as white noise as he took a moment to think. "Not really, you can turn it to whatever you want." His blue eyes glanced up at Kymin. Why couldn't he just disappear for a moment. "How was your movie," he asked. Felix wasn't sure he wanted to continue this. It was almost six thirty and he just wanted to lay down. Kymin was really hindering that process.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Kymin smiled. "I dislike brushes," he chuckled softly. He swore it was on the tip of his tongue. He couldn't not ask about it. But at the same time... "I was sleeping through it," he smiled, running a hand through his hair. He was sure that didn't help with how messy it was. "Um. Hey Fe. Can you come for a walk with me?" he asked, looking sideways at his lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 pm

"That's very apparent." He didn't understand how they were talking about a brush and hair when they seemed to have trouble talking on other things. His blue eyes blinked when Kymin said he'd slept through the movie. "You're...typical," he said shaking his head with a small smile. "But I suppose it is acceptable knowing you. Considering you believe sleep is unneeded." Yes, he was teasing his fiance. Felix was a little confused when Kymin told him to take a walk with him. It was a question, but he couldn't help but feel that Kymin sounded unsure. "Sure. Wanna take Vishnu so he can get some air," he offered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 10:17 pm

The black haired male chuckled when Felix said that was typical of him, his smile widening to a grin at the tease. "Oh yes, completely unneeded," he nodded. He paused at Felix's next question. He'd kinda just wanted it to be the two of them, but this was okay too. "Yeah, sure. Bet he'd like that," he smiled, getting up off the arm of the couch. "Vishnu," he called, glancing back to his lover with a smile, and then turning his gaze to the puppy to pet him once the dog came running.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Felix wanted to bring Vishnu so the puppy didn't have to be cooped up in the house all day. It was just a walk after all, right? Felix knew this wasn't just a walk, but hey, they were walking and he was sure Vishnu would appreciate being able to stretch his legs. Getting up Felix didn't bother getting his jacket. It had been warm when he'd come inside and it had only been a few moments since then. The silver haired male started for the door. "Lead the way," he said with a nod to the door.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Kymin gave a nod when Felix told him to lead the way, slipping his shoes on and holding the door open for Vishnu and Felix before going out himself, shutting and locking the door behind them. He was trying to remember the way to that abandoned building that him and Felix had been in the day before. It wasn't so hard, and once he remembered, he started walking casually in that direction, glad to feel the night air, if nothing else.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Felix placed his hands in his pockets and kept his gaze straight ahead, occasionally he it wander off and follow Vishnu's hyperactive form. The shinobi didn't yet realize that they were heading towards the abandoned building, and if he did, he didn't think much of it. It could have been coincidence. He walked casually without a care of the world, courtesy of the alcohol that was in his system. "So, what's the surprise?" His eyes shinning lightly. "You can't seriously just be taking me out for a walk, I'm not Vishnu," he joked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Kymin glanced at his lover when he was questioned on he purpose of the walk. He couldn't help but smile lightly. He felt bad that he might break Felix's peace soon. "No surprise. Yet, anyways. Do you remember that building we were at yesterday? We're going there," he said, nodding towards the direction of the building. He then turned his gaze towards Vishnu who was chasing what seemed to be a very out of place firefly. He hadn't seen any other fireflies tonight. Hm. Weird.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Felix wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about their walk anymore. The abandoned building? "Why are we going there?" Stupid alcohol was impairing his motor skills. He looked at Kymin. "Did you set up something over there?" He looked up at the sun. It hadn't set just yet. Felix smiled. "We're going to the building to watch the sunset, aren't we." He moved to Kymin and leaned against him. "You thought I wouldn't notice, but I did. It hasn't set yet." If only he knew what was to come he'd be less friendly and more...angry, upset, agitated, aggressive, non cooperative, the list went on and on.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Kymin looked at Felix when the guy asked why they were going there. Every step he took was starting to feel weighted down. Should he really bring this up? He wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe he should give Felix a bit more time to get things sorted out. After all, the guy most likely had a lot more on his mind than that mission. Maybe he'd forgotten about it altogether. Who knew? Kymin blinked, being pulled out of his thoughts, when Felix leaned against him, asking about the sunset. "Ah...yeah, that's one of the things," he smiled lightly. No it wasn't. It hadn't been. Since when had he started lying? Lying wasn't like him. Kymin held back a sigh as they walked, letting Felix lean against him before wrapping his arm around the other male's waist as they walked. "Do you want me to change your eyes again?" he asked softly. "When we get up there, I mean."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Felix nodded. "Yes, that would be nice." He smiled as his lover wrapped his arms around him. "Kymin, you're going to tell me what the second half of this secret is?" He leaned a little close to his lover's face. "Please, just this once. For me." Yeah, he was going there. He could try to seduce Kymin into telling him what he wanted to hear. He just wanted to know what the surprise was. "Come, I won't tell Vishnu anything, Scouts Honor." Jesus he was drunk. It was a miracle he hadn't brought those women back home with him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah, he knew it. Felix really was drunk. The black haired male couldn't help but give a small chuckle. "Nope. Don't you worry your pretty little self til we get up there," he said, glancing at his silver haired lover. "Also. You're drunk, Felix," he said with a small laugh. He hated being a good actor. Anyways, he was trying to think of a world in which this loveable drunk Felix wouldn't turn into an angry drunk Felix once Kymin brought up the mission. Or rather, he was trying to think of a way to nicely ask his fiance about it. Once they got to the building, Kymin led Felix up the stairs until they were at the same place as the day before: the roof. When there, he sat the two of them down before starting the jutsu, and, as usual, after putting his hand on his lover's head, leaned forward and kissed the guy, holding it for a few moments before pulling back. By now, he was sure that really had become part of the jutsu, for he couldn't imagine doing it without kissing his lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Felix shrugged. "Well, I tried," he said with a chuckle. He then blushed when Kymin said he was drunk. "I suppose I am. I went out for drinks since we....er I was in need for space." He gave a small sniffle. "Best drink I ever had and I met some pretty girls, but we didn't do anything but share drinks and talk. A pretty blond and a beautiful brunette." He let Kymin lead him onto the roof and he took a seat. His blue eyes wide with excitement when Kymin started the jutsu. He smiled into the kiss. "That's not part of the jutsu," he whispered. Felix opened his eyes and looked at the sun that was starting to set. "Look at that."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 pm

"It might as well be, since you seem to enjoy that part just as well," Kymin whispered back, giving a small grin. Even if Felix was drunk, Kymin was at least glad the guy was calm now. He didn't care for Felix's flirting, considering Kymin himself still flirted now and then. It would've been a slightly different story if the guy had brought the girls home, but considering he hadn't...Kymin pushed the thought from his head and turned so that he could face the sunset, wrapping an arm once more around Felix's waist before leaning against the guy. Vishnu was laying on the roof with his head tucked away under a paw. He seemed to be relaxing fairly well. Kymin, on the other hand, was trying not to get too relaxed, because he knew what might be coming.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 04, 2013 12:02 am

Felix watched the sunset with a smile across his face, his blue eyes shining with fascination. When the sunset ended he turned in Kymin's arms and placed a hand on the side of the black haired male's face as he kissed him. "Hi there," he whispered against the other male's lips. "Want to tell me about that other surprise now," he asked with a grin. He leaned back so he could see Kymin's face. "You know Ky, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much and I'm not just saying that because I'm drunk," he said as he tapped Kymin's nose. "I'm serious." He smiled and looked up at the sky. "Everything's so clear, ya know."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 04, 2013 12:11 am

Kymin blinked when Felix turned his head, but relaxed into the kiss all the same. "Hi there yourself," he smiled. His smile nearly faded when Felix spoke of how much he loved him. This really was a terrible time to bring this up. Oh god. The black haired male gave a small chuckle when Felix tapped his nose, cringing it a little as if it had tickled. "I love you too angel. So much." He rubbed his hand slowly up and down his lover's side, taking a breath. "Hey angel. Can this be our place? I know it's a weird question, but everyone needs a place they can come to when they're troubled, right? To relax, and talk. Can this be ours?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 am

Felix smiled when Kymin cringed his nose. "Ah, that couldn't have tickled," he mused. "It was a simple tap. Besides, who's ticklish on their nose?" Felix seemed content enough with Kymin's hand running up and down his side. Felix tilted his head when Kymin started speaking. "Um, sure...." What the hell was going on? Felix's brain was going into overdrive. The alcohol was messing with his brain, he couldn't think. "What's troubling you," he asked. Was something wrong with his green eyed fiance? Is that why Kymin had brought him up here?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 04, 2013 12:26 am

Kymin gave a small smile at Felix's musings. "You stole my speech impediment," he teased. He stayed silent for a long few moments after Felix asked what was troubling him before he took a breath. "I...ah, I heard around that you're going to be leaving on a mission soon," he said lightly. His hand had momentarily stopped rubbing over Felix's side, but only because he wanted to know what Felix's reaction to this would be. No, he needed to know. Needed to know when Felix had planned on telling him, if he'd planned on telling him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum