Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn Baby Burn

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burn Baby Burn - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn Baby Burn

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Kymin blinked at the way Felix sounded, and started becoming seriously worried. Felix sounded like he was in a lot of pain. "Felix, I'm gonna meet you in the Stealth, okay? I'll see you really soon, I'm finished with everything," he said. He paused when Felix said Kana was gone and the Sunshine was destroyed. "Fe, Kana's alive. Everything with Batsu is taken care of. He didn't kill her," he said lightly. His eyes widened at what Felix said last. He swore to whatever god reigned over this land, if Kyla did this to him he'd tear the hag's soul out. "Hey, I don't wanna hear you saying any of that shit okay, you're going to be fine." He didn't know what was wrong with Felix, but he did know that his lover thought he was dying. Which meant either Kyla or Batsu did this to him, or possibly and Onihana, but not likely. He'd kill whoever it was though. Kymin started quickly in the direction of the Stealth, pulling out a scroll as he did.

Jasper blinked when he heard some weird noise, but then remembered that was what a cell phone sounded like. God, it'd been a while. He stopped when Kymin stopped, and tried not to listen to the conversation, but then he heard Felix's voice. "Angel..?" he mumbled, raising an eyebrow. This guy couldn't possibly be talking to the same Felix that Jasper knew. Cuz if he was, this was seriously weird. Felix Kuriyama, that same demon of a shinobi that Jasper had known, the one person who didn't take shit from anybody and had been in love with Serenity...had a boyfriend? Shaking his head, Jasper quickly followed after Kymin. He still wanted to see that silver haired freak, but it sounded like the guy was dying or something.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Felix was slipping into unconsciousness. Everything sounded really loud, but really quiet at the same time. Those blue eyes came to life when Kymin said Kana was okay, that Batsu hadn't killed her. "That's good." He was even more happy to hear Kymin say everything was okay. He was glad his fiance was still alive. When told not to say he such depressing things he grinned. "I'll see you soon? If not...I love you." Felix then handed the phone to Kinana. "Can you grab my phone and call Kana," he asked quietly. "I want to talk to her too, please."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Kinana listened to Felix talking, but only to make sure the guy was still talking. She really wished Kymin was here to help Felix, because talking to Kymin seemed to help keep Felix awake.

Kymin heard the slight difference in Felix's voice when he found out Kana was alive. He was relieved to hear that difference. He wanted to know what was wrong with Felix, but the guy hadn't answered him. He wanted to stay on the phone with Felix, but that didn't seem to be an option. "Yeah, I'll see you real soon," he promised. "I love you too." He bit his lip when Kinana was put back on the phone. "Take care of him, please. I'll be at the Stealth soon. See you both then." He swallowed before hanging up. The first thing he did was grab a map and toss it at Jasper before summoning Anubis. "I'm going to the Stealth, Felix is gonna be there. He's not well though, so if you get there and try to start any shit, I'll kick your ass, regardless of whether I owe you one or not." He picked Vishnu up and gave Jasper a small wave before hopping on Anubis and starting off. He didn't care if the guy had a summoning or not, because the guy could probably read a map, which was all well and fine.

Jasper blinked when Kymin threw a map at him, catching it before looking to the black haired male, who now had a giant fox waiting for him. "The hell? Um. Yeah, okay." When Kymin started off, Jasper simply shook his head and started in that general direction. He wasn't in a hurry.

Kinana nodded at Kymin's request. "I'll take care of him. See you there," she said, putting her phone away. She looked towards Felix at his request, then nodded. She didn't know who Kana was, but it didn't matter. She'd told Felix she'd do whatever he needed. Once she was sure it was ringing, she handed the phone to the silver haired male.

Kana didn't know where she was headed. She wasn't in a rush to find Felix, so for now she was pursuing a point of curiosity. She was looking for a volcano, but she wouldn't be able to get too close to the Magma. When her phone rang, she slipped it out of her pocket and looked at it. Felix. Shaking her head, she slipped it back into her pocket. If it was important, he'd leave a message, and maybe he'd even say where he was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Felix waited for Kinana gave him the phone back. When it went to voiccemail he took a moment to speak. "Hey Kana, we didn't end very well, but I figured I'd call you and say goodbye." The shinobi shifted a bit before he continued. "And I'm sorry for not being a better friend. And I'm really sorry for infecting you with Madness and getting you turned into an immortal. I would give anything to turn it all around....." he had to trail off as another wave a pain cut into his midsection, leaving him winded. "I was going to, but I'm not sure I can make it that far." He sighed. "So go find Kymin...he'll be glad to see you again. So goodbye." He hung up the phone and then slipped it into his pocket. "Thanks."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 pm

"No problem." Kinana looked behind them to make sure that Boyyo was still following, thankful to see that he was. He'd never been a good long distance runner, and she was glad for both his sake and Felix's that the Stealth's gates were coming into view. "Hey, Felix, look. We're just about there," she said, sounding relieved. She was. She was really glad they were close. "Can you stay awake for a bit longer?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Felix nodded when Kinana said they were close. "I'll try." Felix really hoped Kymin was coming to the Stealth. The blue eyed male held his side, wishing the pain would go away. Wished the searing pain in his shoulder would also go away. It was one thing when you were constantly in pain and had the wounds to get healed, but there was no wounds. Felix gave a small moan as Zane seemed to get excited about being near the village. "Stop it," the silver haired male snapped. He then closed his eyes. "I wish the pain would stop."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Kinana put her hand on Zane soothingly when he got excited, which had resulting in jostling Felix. "Calm down..." She looked to Felix with a sympathetic look on her face when he said he wished the pain would go away. "It will soon, once we get there. The Stealth has good doctors," she nodded. The Sunshine had better ones. Renji and Raiken only recruited the best. It was too bad they hadn't been able to find that one healer from the Crested. She was supposed to be the best healer around, but by the time Kinana had gotten to the Crested as a scout, it had turned out the woman had already been gone.

Once they were at the gates of the Stealth, Kinana waved one of the guards down after going ahead of Zane real quick. "Hey, we need help! My friend here's really hurt, and I don't know what to do, he's bleeding a lot, but there's no wound at all," she said quickly. She ushered the guard over to look, and he was clearly suspicious of these two, but once he saw Felix, he notified the other guards immediately. "Follow me." He looked to Felix. "You'll be fine buddy, we'll take care of ya," he promised. The guy looked like he'd just gone through hell with all the blood he had on him. Surely it wasn't all his own? He'd have been dead if it was. Right?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Felix found no pleasure in this drawn out death. His entire body screamed in agony and by the time they'd made it to the Stealth, he was begging for someone to put him out of his misery. Blue eyes stayed closed in pain as he tried his best to ignore everything. All he wanted was to disappear. He said nothing as the guard said he'd be okay. Honestly he would have snapped, but the pain was too much to bear. Felix was sure he'd die before he made it to the hospital.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Kinana made sure to follow him to the hospital. "I'm just a friend, we were on our way to the Stealth when this happened to him," she told the guard when asked. "Another friend of his is on the way." She told him. She swallowed when she was told she couldn't go with him. "But..." She glanced to Felix when they took him away to a room. "Take care of him, please. His name's Felix Kuriyama. Can you tell me if things go okay?"

Kymin was at the hospital about ten minutes after Felix had been admitted, getting off Anubis and closing her scroll, with Vishnu trailing behind him. The moment he saw Kinana, he ran over to her. "Where is he, did they take him in?" When the black haired girl nodded, he looked around the waiting room for a quick moment. "Wh-...what was wrong with him?"

"Kymin, calm down. Look, he's...he was in pretty bad shape when he got him here, he nearly passed out. I'm not even sure what happened. There was this cloud, and this old woman said something to him and the next thing I saw, he'd practically collapsed on his badger. Here, let's go talk to a nurse and get you in to see him, okay?"

Kinana telling him to calm down only seemed to make Kymin more nervous, but he nodded. It was Kyla. It had to be, that was the only 'old woman' he knew that would do something like this. Kymin had to tell the nurse that he was Felix's fiance before the lady even considered letting him into Felix's room. Kinana had been a bit surprised to hear it, but that was the last thing on Kymin's mind right now.

As soon as Kymin got into the room and saw Felix on a hospital bed with doctors around him, he nearly broke down. He quickly started forward. Vishnu had to be kept with Kinana, and for the moment, Kymin just didn't care. "What's wrong with him? Can you heal him?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Felix had only stayed conscious long enough to make it to the hospital. While the guard had spoke words of encouragement and reassurance, Felix found no comfort in them. All he wanted was a swift death and that seemed like light years away. The blue eyed male could no longer hold out by the time they'd arrived at the hospital. Once in the care of the doctors he passed out. Zane disappeared and Felix looked almost relieved, for the pain had disappeared and although he was covered in blood, the bleeding had stopped.

By the time Kymin had arrived on the scene, the doctors had managed to get Felix into a room and started on an IV as well as a blood transfusion. The head doctor was the first to turn to the black haired male when questioned. "There's not much we can do because he'd unconscious," the guy said with a glance in Felix's direction. "He's got blood all over him, but there's no wounds and there's no internal bleeding either." He shook his head and sighed. "We're just going to have to wait." Basically the doctor was saying there was nothing they could do because they didn't know what was wrong.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Kymin nearly couldn't take his eyes off Felix long enough to glance at the head doctor as he spoke. His silver haired love looked pale and his face was so much different from when he was sleeping. He'd never seen Felix unconscious like this, and it was terrifying because he didn't know what was wrong, and clearly the doctors didn't either. "Ah, c-can I have a few minutes with him? I'll call right away if anything changes." He wanted to talk to Felix, to see if his soulmate would by chance respond. He wanted to hear Felix's voice right in front of him, he wanted to see his lover's gorgeous blue eyes and he wanted to know, he needed to know that Felix wasn't dying.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 am

(Poor Kymin, it makes me want to cry a little. He's going to be devastated when Felix wakes up. Crying or Very sad )

The doctor looked at Kymin and shrugged. "If that's what you want," he said. The guy then waved to the nurses who followed him out, leaving the silver and black souls alone. Felix was still unconscious and unaware that anyone was around. His blue eyes were closed and his breathing was calm. He looked almost normal, minus the paleness of his skin and the fact that his clothes were stained with blood.

It was almost another three or four hours before Felix woke up. His blue eyes were dull and he looked as exhausted as he felt. He was surprised when he saw Kymin and it honestly made him smile. "Hi there," he said weakly. "I didn't think you'd make it in time." The blue eyed male closed his eyes and let it sink in for a moment that him and Kymin were back together after nearly three weeks. "I'm glad you came," he finally said. Felix sat up on the bed and flinched as that searing pain ripped through him again. He gave a small gasp and doubled over, groaning. Fresh blood stained his shirt as he tried to figure out where it was coming from, but again there was no wound. Felix didn't understand why this was happening again. What the hell had Kyla done to him and why? Was it because he'd betrayed her by protecting Serenity? Whatever the case was he just wanted the pain to end. Closing his eyes he laid back onto the bed, coughing up blood and groaning in pain. He couldn't handle this anymore. "Damn it." Felix didn't want Kymin to see him like this, but he had no control over what was happening to his body.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

Once the doctors left, Kymin pulled a chair up next to Felix's bed and leaned forward. "Hey angel, can you hear me?" he asked quietly. "I'm done with everything I needed to do. Batsu's all taken care of. I still have to help him one more time, but he's not going to hurt anyone anymore. We even found a place for the lost souls to go. So..." Kymin stopped for a moment, trying to keep himself from choking up. "So you can't go anywhere, okay? You have to stay with me, so we can take care of whatever's left together and then we can go and get married, a-and adopt Christian," he said, ending in a whisper. Something felt wrong. What if Felix was fading again? What if his silver haired lover couldn't hear him? He looked calm enough, but Felix had also looked calm that night he'd been about to fade. When he got no response, he crossed his arms over his legs, leaned forward, and bowed his head.

By the time four hours had passed, Vishnu was in the room, and Kinana had come up and gotten him a cup of coffee. He hadn't moved much since he'd gotten there. When Felix woke up, Kinana had gone to find a hotel. Kymin raised his head immediately to look at Felix when he heard the silver haired male talk. Relief washed over him and he couldn't help but smile. "Hey angel," he said tiredly. He wondered how long it had been since he'd slept. Out here it would be three weeks, but since he'd left the Unknown, it had probably only been about two days. His smile almost faded when Felix said he didn't think he'd make it in time. In time for what? "I rode Anubis to get here as fast as I could," he said with a small smile. Kymin sat up straight once Felix tried to, but his eyes widened when he saw his lover bleeding. Immediately he got up and pressed that little red button that would call doctors into the room.

Going over to Felix, Kymin put the cup of coffee down on the little table and carefully lifted Felix shirt so he could put pressure on the wound, only to see that there wasn't one. The doctors had told him as much, but he hadn't thought it would be like this. The blood was coming from nowhere. So, instead of sitting there and doing nothing, Kymin felt for the spot where it looked like the most blood was coming from before putting pressure there. "Sorry," he said before he did. He wanted to stop this bleeding, it was sickening, there was so much of the red liquid, and now Felix was coughing blood up too. What was happening to his fiance? Was he...was he dying? Kymin's eyes teared at the thought and he clenched his jaw to keep himself calm. "Doctor!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 am

Felix swore when Kymin applied pressure to the wound. The shinobi put his hand over his face and turned his head. This hurt so much and all of this blood. The black souled shinobi had started choking on the blood he'd been coughing up by the time the doctor came in with three nurses. One of the three guided Kymin out of the room as the doctor started pumping the male with morphine to ease the pain, but Felix wasn't responding.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 am

When Felix started choking, Kymin moved to turn his fiance's head to the side, so that he wouldn't choke on the blood. He was glad to see doctors coming in, but not so glad that they were trying to get him to leave the room. He barely needed to struggle against the nurse to go back into the room. "No, I'm staying with him!" he protested, moving to the side of the bed to hold onto Felix's hand. He wasn't leaving Felix's side, he refused. He would not abandon Felix. By this time tears had started forming in his eyes. Why was this happening? Why, when he'd finally figured things out? Why, when Batsu would soon be at peace and there would be only one last threat to deal with? Why? "Felix, please stay awake, please. I'm going to stay with you, okay? I'm right here," he promised and begged.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 am

Felix was sure that this would end up killing him. He just couldn't handle it. It felt like it was ten times worse than the time he was mortal. Felix was grateful for Kymin staying with him. It made him sad to see those tears in his eye. "Don't cry," he said through the pain. "It's going to be okay." He then turned to the doctor as the guy started wrapping him with bandages. It was useless though. Felix wouldn't tell them that though, because there was nothing scarier than someone telling the doctors that their methods weren't working.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 am

Kymin tried not to shake his head when Felix told him not to cry. He held Felix's hand in both of his own, even as the doctors worked. He didn't know if it was going to be okay, and that scared him more than anything. He knew Felix was immortal, but he also knew there were ways immortals could die. "Felix...angel, please don't die on me," he begged quietly, a tear spilling over. He didn't know what he'd do without Felix. He wanted to ask the silver haired male what had happened, but he didn't know if he'd get a response from Felix, and he didn't know if it would make the pain worse for his lover. He decided he'd ask later, trying to convince himself that he'd be able to. Trying to convince himself that it really was going to be alright.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 am

Felix didn't want to leave Kymin, but at the same time he didn't want to continue like this. After a while he passed out again and everything ceased. However he was no longer sleeping peacefully. He seemed to be caught in a nightmare. Felix thrashed in his sleep, but at least the bleeding had stopped. The doctor looked to Kymin. "We're not sure what's wrong...but we're going to run some test and then go from there." He was quiet for a moment. "If we don't find out what's wrong soon, he might bleed out." He then turned away and went with the nurses.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 am

Kymin almost started panicking when Felix stopped responding, but was both relieved and horrified at the way his silver haired lover was moving around. Relieved because it meant Felix wasn't dead. Horrified because of the way his lover was thrashing. Kymin nodded at what the doctors said, but immediately fell to his knees at the side of the bed when they left, keeping Felix's hand held in his against his forehead. He couldn't help but cry. He didn't want to lose Felix, not like this. Not after the way things were changing. He didn't know what to do. Felix was in pain, and kept bleeding with no wound. He didn't have any way of protecting Felix. He couldn't do anything but kneel at Felix's bedside and hope that the doctors figured out what was wrong with him. Moving to sit on the edge of the bed, Kymin gently tried to get Felix to stop thrashing, occasionally holding his arm down or running his hand soothingly along the side of his soulmate's face. Kymin leaned in close after putting his hand on the side of Felix's face. "Shh, shh angel, I'm right here, okay? Listen to my voice, okay Felix? Everything's going to be okay," he whispered, his voice trembling. "We're going to get through this just like everything else. You're going to get better and we're going to be okay, the both of us...shh..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

After Batsu's wish was granted by Silence, the protection over Serenity disappeared and Felix's mark went down. The same had happened once Batsu was no longer a threat to Kymin and Kyla was killed. However, the mark had spread fiercely after Kyla finished her dying wish. Unfortunately nothing seemed to ease the silver haired man's pain. There was nothing anyone could do for the blue eyed shinobi. As Kymin spoke to him, Felix seemed to calm down a little bit, but he still fidgeted in his sleep. Somewhere in his dreams he was lost in darkness, but in every which direction he was reliving the deaths of everyone he'd ever cared for and there was nothing he could do to save them. What tore him apart the most was watching Meridian die over and over and over again in his arms. This went on for hours until around 3am when the silver haired male woke up screaming bloody murder. Covered in sweat and confused on his surrounding, Felix wasn't exactly cooperative when the nurses came rushing in to calm him down.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Even as the hours passed, Kymin refused to leave Felix's bedside, until Kinana offered to take Vishnu to the hotel with her and take care of him there. If he'd noticed how tired Kinana was, he didn't show it, but just nodded and quietly thanked her. When Felix started calming down, Kymin knelt by the side of the bed again, holding his lover's hand. When it started getting darker, the green eyed male found himself unable to keep his eyes from sliding closed, his head leaning against the edge of the hospital bed. His dreams were of his times with Felix, but only the good times. He woke with a start when he heard the silver haired male screaming, and was ushered out of the way by the nurses as they tried to unsuccessfully calm Felix down. "Move," he ordered, pushing past one of the nurses. "Felix, hey, hey, calm down," he said as soothingly as he could. He gently took Felix's head in his hands and turned it towards him. "Look at me angel, look at me, it's okay, it's all going to be okay," he said quickly. Felix sounded so scared, and in so much pain. All Kymin could think was that he was going to lose him, and there was nothing he could do about it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Felix would have fought to the death with those nurses had Kymin not come back to him. His blue eyes wide, he grabbed Kymin and pulled him close. He was still there. Kymin was still there. Felix was shaking something fierce and tears had started to stain his cheeks. As he held his fiance, blood started to well up from the invisible wound. Felix frowned and buried his face into Kymin's shoulder. Why couldn't this end? After a while Felix let go of the silver souled man and lay down, no longer able to keep himself up. The nurses, feeling wary about the blue eyed shinobi slowly approached him. They glanced to Kymin as the worked on wrapping Felix with new bandages and putting an oxygen mask on him as his breathing seemed to get worse. It was as though the longer he stayed up, the worse his condition got. Seeing as though there was nothing to do to help their patient, the nurses pumped a bit of morphine into him, but Felix didn't seem to be affected, so they left to find the doctor. Felix mostly still accept for a bit of shaking from the cold, despite the many blankets that had been given to him. He glanced to his fiance. I wish you didn't have to see me like this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Kymin's eyes widened lightly when Felix pulled him in, but he quickly wrapped his arms around his soulmate, closing his eyes tightly as he did. He didn't want to cry, but he knew that if he held it in, it would affect his heart, and he was already close enough to having a panic attack. If he had a panic attack, he would be moved away from Felix. Tears streaked down Kymin's face as he held Felix in his arms, and he tried not to sob. "I love you," he whispered, trying to compose himself as Felix laid back down and an oxygen mask was put on him. He didn't care for the glances the nurses gave them, and as soon as they left, Kymin all but broke down, sitting once more on the edge of the bed so that he could wrap Felix in as gentle a hug as he could, even though he just wanted to hold his black souled lover as close to him as he could. "I-I don-don't want to lose you," he sobbed. "N-not now, not..." The black haired male shook his head lightly, trying to keep from shaking so he wouldn't hurt Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Felix didn't care for the nurses either. He didn't care for anything but the man in front of him. Felix closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. Between the pain and the lack of oxygen, he wasn't holding up to well. He hated to see Kymin crying over him like this. "I l-love you too...." He was so freakin tired. He just wanted to sleep, but when he tried those horrible nightmares came, but at least the pain stopped. Felix coughed lightly and then closed his eyes. He slowly ran his hand up and down Kymin's back. He was starting to regret calling Kymin. He wished he could go back in time and avoid this. Kymin didn't need this. No one needed to see this. Felix would have taken the approach of forcing his fiance away, but he didn't have the energy or will.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Kymin had his head buried lightly into Felix's shoulder when his fiance started running his hand over his back. He didn't want to lose Felix like this. He couldn't help but feel that somehow this was his fault. He hadn't been there to help Felix get rid of Kyla and now this was happening. And now he was going to lose his soul mate. Felix was dying and there was nothing he could do. Maybe Batsu really had brought about more punishment than he'd intended. But did he really deserve something like this? Did he really deserve to watch Felix die knowing that watching was all he could do? Wasn't there any way he could save him? Kymin didn't want to look into his lover's blue eyes, because he was afraid of seeing the life leaving them, he was afraid of seeing the color drain from them as Felix's soul faded.

After a few more moments, when Kymin calmed down enough to move, he slowly unwrapped his arms from around Felix and sat up. Even though his body was shaking and the tears wouldn't stop, he knew, he had to do something. He couldn't let this be it for Felix. For them. "I love you angel," he said softly. "I'll be right back." Kymin got up and went to the other side of the room to grab his bag before returning to Felix's side. He didn't want to leave the room, because he didn't want his fiance to panic. He gave Felix a small smile and squeezed his hand gently once, to let him know that he was still there. Opening his bag, Kymin took out a couple sheets of paper and a brush and wrote a quick note. He folded it up and wrote a name on the outside before summoning Anubis. He'd never thought of how he'd tie a note onto the creature, so he decided tie a bit of rope loosely around her neck like a collar and stuck the note into the knot. "Take this to the Sand, a-as fast as you can," he told her, going over to the window to open it. He'd found out on his way to the Unknown that Anubis could levitate, which made it possible for her to float from the window down to the ground outside. He pet her before she left, before sitting back down next to Felix with a small sigh. "E-everything's gonna be okay, alright Fe? I-I promise." He slowly wiped his eyes, even though he'd probably have more tears flowing from them soon anyways.

-Rizo Onihana-

Send an empty orb, EMERGENCY
Wrap it tight, don't let it break
Can't afford wasted time

-Chase-
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content