Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn Baby Burn

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Burn Baby Burn - Page 3 Empty Re: Burn Baby Burn

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

(A good friend of Ky's I assume.)

Felix didn't look to thrilled about Kymin leaving his side, but he accepted it. His eyes were half open and he felt like crap. Part of him wanted to let go, but another part was longing to stay with Kymin. I just want to see Meridian again. He closed his eyes completely and then reopened them as Kymin came up to him. "Bye bye." Felix closed his eyes and his heart monitor started going off the charts. The nurses rushed in, pushing Kymin out of the way and starting a revival process. They shocked Felix four times before his heart started to beat again. The silver haired male looked rather sick. He was pale and sweaty and he looked as though he was losing weight. It hadn't even been twenty-four hours since he'd been admitted, but he looked like hell. Because Felix was unstable, they put a twenty-four seven watch on him. This nurse would watch him all day and night, check his vitals, and make sure he ate and drank. This care was only given to critical patients ad Felix had just become one of them.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

(He owes him one.)

For a moment after Felix said bye, Kymin was confused, and had been about to say he wasn't going anywhere. But then Felix started crashing, and Kymin couldn't even resist being pushed out of the way. No, I-I need more time, he thought, his green eyes wide. He couldn't save Felix like this, he didn't have what he needed yet. When Kymin realized that Felix's heart wasn't starting again, even though the doctors were using the shock paddles, he nearly fell backwards, but ended up against the window instead. He felt relieved when Felix's heart started again, but not much. When he was informed about the twenty-four hour watch, he started feeling very, very sick. He didn't know what to do. In the end, he had to rush himself to the bathroom because he wouldn't have been able keep himself from throwing up. A different nurse from the one watching Felix helped him out of the room after his stomach had settled, even despite his protests. He ended up sitting in a chair outside Felix's room with his head bowed in his hands. "I d-don't...I-...no, no no," he mumbled, shaking his head. The tears wouldn't stop, and they were beginning to drop through his fingers. He didn't care that the nurse had stayed to sit beside him, he just wanted Felix. He just wanted Felix to stay alive, he wanted Felix to get better so they could fix what needed to be fixed and move on with their lives together. It wasn't supposed to happen like this!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:56 pm

As the hours passed Felix was only getting worse. He'd crashed two more times before the sun had risen and he refused any food given to him, claiming he wasn't hungry and that everything was tasteless. The longer he fought for life the more his soul faded and the water mark spread until it was complete. That's when things went downhill. Felix hadn't had water in what felt like forever and his contract required water. The silver haired male had begun to complain of a new pain as he veins became inked with what looked like black poison. By noon he'd crashed again and it was becoming harder and harder to bring the shinobi back. Finally Felix lost consciousness only to suffer more nightmares. By the end of it all, the doctors had made a decision to talk to Kymin.

"Excuse me, sir." The doctor looked uncertain as he spoke. "Mr. Kuriyama is getting worse. We've been informed that you're the closest thing to family that he has. Because he's not getting better, we've decided it would be better to just let him go. He's suffering and there's nothing we can do." There was an uneasy pause. "Will you sign a DNR form for him?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Each time the doctors came rushing to Felix's room, Kymin couldn't bring himself to look up, even though he was back sitting by his lover's bedside. He didn't want to see Felix like that, but he didn't want to leave the room either. He didn't want Felix to be alone. After the second hour passed, Kymin heard the cooing sound that he knew Anubis to make outside the window. She had a bag around her neck and was levitating, waiting to be let in. When Kymin opened the window, she rubbed against his hand as soothingly as she could before coming into the room and sitting at his feet. Untying the bag, he was relieved to see that Rizo had made good. There was an empty glass sphere in the bag and Kymin held it gingerly in his lap as he fought with himself over whether or not he should be doing this. Anubis sat at his side the whole time, finally laying down only moments before the doctors came in.

Kymin looked up at the doctors when he heard the footsteps. What was going on? Felix hadn't crashed again, so were they coming in because they'd figured out what was wrong with him? The black haired male's hopes were dashed when he heard the tone in which the doctor spoke. His head bowed as the doctor continued, tears welling in his eyes once more. This was it and he knew it. "I-I..." Kymin's voice had come out hoarsely, so he had to swallow before continuing. "I...I w-will," he said with a small nod. "I just do-don't want him to suffer anymore..." He'd known this was coming, among other things, and he'd tried to prepare himself for it, but...nothing could prepare a person for this. "After I s-sign it...I...I want to be alone with him," he said quietly. He hated that he couldn't ask Felix if this was alright. He didn't know if he'd even get a proper response. All he knew was that he wanted at least one happy lifetime with Felix. And...he just wanted Felix to be happy. Happiness was something he could give him. After Felix...after he died, Kymin could go look for Kyla, and then he could make her pay for doing this to his fiance.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Honestly the doctors hadn't thought Kymin would agree to such a thing, but since he had, they handed him the paper and nodded at his request. Once the papers had been signed, the doctors left and Felix stirred again. He was shaking with cold and his blue eyes were dark. "I'm so tired," he said miserably. He was starring at the ceiling, but he knew Kymin was still around. "I'm really tired Kymin." He gave a shaky cough and tried not to double over as the pain started back up. There were so many things he wanted to say and do, but there was no escaping this. His eyes closed as he spoke. "I'm just so damn tired." He really was. It felt like all his years of living were crashing down on him. "I just want to see Meridian," he choked out. "And my mom." Felix stopped speaking for a long time as he started falling unconscious again, but he woke up a heartbeat later. "I'm just tired of living. I'm sorry."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Once the doctors had left, Kymin moved closer to Felix's bed with the chair. He didn't want to watch Fe die. "I-I know angel," he choked out. "I know. A-and...and it-it's okay if you rest now," he said with a small nod, quickly wiping his eyes before he started crying again. The black haired ninja bowed his head once Felix stopped talking. He looked back up when his fiance began speaking again. He'd thought Felix had started falling unconscious. "It's okay Fe. I-I'll make sure everything is okay." Kymin's head bowed again as once more tears made their way down his face. He went over to Felix to wrap his arms around him after he'd put the orb down in his bag. "I-I love you so much," he choked out, shaking as he held the silver haired man. "A-and I-I want you to be o-okay, I, ah, I w-want you to be happy...b-but I can't make sure you're happy if you fade. I-I'll let you rest, b-but you can't fade, okay? I'll make sure the pain goes away, I promise," he stuttered. He wanted to let Felix's soul rest, so he could give this man that he loved so dearly another chance at a happy life, but Felix was saying he didn't want to live anymore, and Kymin didn't want to live without him. Why did he have to be so selfish? Why couldn't he just let Felix fade and be happy? The answer he came up with was always the same: because he couldn't be happy without Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Felix was happy to hear Kymin say he could rest. He wanted to so badly. His blue eyes remained closed as it became harder and harder to breath. He felt uneasy about leaving Kymin, but he could finally be free. He was free! Felix felt an odd relief come over him and despite Kymin telling him not to, his soul began to fade. Felix looked at peace with himself. He was really free! "I'm free," he whispered. He looked at Kymin and hugged him. "I love you," he told his fiance. "Thank you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Kymin kept his arms wrapped around Felix as his lover whispered and said he loved him. Could he really do this to him? If he put Felix's soul inside the orb though, it wouldn't really know the difference. The way the Onihana designed it...it kept souls from being able to fade, while placing them in a restful and peaceful environment. Kymin wasn't sure he wanted to trap Felix like that, but...he kept thinking about all the shit Felix had gone through trying to live a happy life, and then he ended up dying like this? He-he couldn't allow it. It wasn't like him to play God, but today he would. He was going to give Felix another chance at happiness, the only chance Felix had gotten in who knew how long. "I-I love you too angel...I'll see you around someday..." Swallowing, Kymin kissed Felix lightly before pulling away. He waited until Felix's eyes were closed to pull out the orb. Placing it on his lap, the black haired male swallowed before starting the jutsu. He put his shaking hand on Felix's chest and held it there until he felt a slight sensation against his hand. He was trying to do this as gently as he possibly could, to make Felix feel like he was falling unconscious peacefully. When he pulled his hand back, he nearly broke down at seeing the fading soul attached to his hand. Instead he slowly took the orb and held his hand against it, allowing Felix's soul to flow easily inside. He wrapped the orb in the cloth bag it had come in and put it inside his own bag, zipping it up before sitting back down with his head in his hands as he listened to the heart monitor flat line. His whole body was shivering and he didn't know what to do from this point. He knew he still had to face Batsu, but...he wasn't sure he could handle taking out the souls of two people he cared about.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum