Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Night, Yeah Right

2 posters

Go down

Date Night,  Yeah Right Empty Date Night, Yeah Right

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Marius was dressed and ready to go. He'd gotten out of the shower about ten minutes ago, dried out his hair and neatly styled it before dressing up in a white long sleeved shirt with a pink cut off top. His pants were dark blue skinny jeans and his shoes were a pair of white vans. He smiled lightly in the mirror and then picked up his phone off the counter to call Kinaga. He bounced towards the door. They were going on a date tonight! He was really looking forward to it too. Then again, it wasn't a date, they were just catching a movie. They both needed to chill out and relax. He didn't want to think about Tobias or Roy tonight and he was hoping Kinaga wouldn't think much about Shisu. At least for the night. One night of freedom would do them both some good. He smiled. "Kinny, pick up. You'd better not have bailed out on me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Date Night,  Yeah Right Empty Re: Date Night, Yeah Right

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:14 am

Kinaga had gone home after letting his last class out and had jumped in the shower. Might as well wash up before going out with Marius. Knowing the pink haired male, Kinaga would be shown up appearance-wise no matter what he decided to do or wear. By the time his phone had started ringing, the blue haired teacher was just climbing out of the shower. Kinaga grabbed his towel and ruffled his hair dry enough so that it wouldn't soak his phone when he picked it up. He answered after looking at the caller ID. "Hey Marius, I literally just got out of the shower. If you wanna meet me at my place...well, it's gonna take me a minute to get ready anyways," Kinaga said, sounding a bit embarrassed. He probably should have been ready by now. Whoops. Looked like he'd gotten too caught up talking with that last student.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:36 pm

"Hello my handsome coworker," he mused. He gently twirled a strand of his hair. He sighed when Kinaga told him he'd just gotten out of the shower. "You know, I worry about you. What time did you leave the school?" He was already starting out of the door, hitting the lights as he went. He closed and locked the door behind him. "Never mind, don't answer that. I'll be at your house shortly." He hung up and shook his head. "Freaking procrastinator...." He ended up taking a cab to Kinaga's house and knocking on the door with a smug look. He wasn't really mad. If anything he should have expected this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:39 pm

"Er...like...twenty minutes ago," Kinaga mumbled, drying himself off with his free hand as he spoke on the phone. And then Marius told him not to answer. Too late. By the time Mar had gotten to his house, Kinaga had dressed in black jeans and a white collared shirt with the top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wasn't sure if this counted as too "teacherly", but...well, he'd find out. When he heard the knock on his door, he was brushing his hair. "The door's open Mar," he called out to the pink haired male, inviting him to come inside.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Marius opened the door and strolled inside as if he lived there. He made his way to the bathroom, swinging on the doorway and smiling at Kinaga. "Mmm, you clean up nicely," he purred. He leaned against the door. "So, what were you doing at the school? Surely nothing too important right?" The pink haired male looked very comfortable and relaxes. He enjoyed Kinaga's company. That was his best friend and they were going out tonight. He gasped playfully. "I just remembered! It's a school night! You're not going to freak out on me are you," he teased with a playful smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Kinaga smiled as he saw Marius swing his way inside. "Hey. Heh, thanks. I don't look too much like a teacher, do I? Wouldn't want to embarrass you," he teased. "Um, see...I got distracted talking to a student. They were...concerned about my health," he said with an embarrassed smile. Blue eyes blinked when Marius gasped. What, had he forgotten something? Or just remembered something? Oh. Kinaga rolled his eyes. "Ha ha. I'm not gonna freak out on you Mar," he chuckled. He put his brush down. "Alright, I'm all set to go."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Marius gave Kinaga a quick once over before he nodded approvingly. "You look as though you're ready to go see a movie and not teach a lecture or three, so yes, you look fine." He stuck his tongue out briefly and winked. He then laughed. "Concerned about your health? We said you had the common cold not pneumonia." He rolled his eyes. "I bet they were just trying to flirt." He looked at Kinaga's hair and then stepped back, starting for the front door. "I was just asking because you seem to love those brats so much. I didn't want you to skip out again. "
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:43 am

"Oh good, good. I was worried that nothing in my wardrobe counted as casual wear," Kinaga chuckled. "I'm not exactly used to going out anymore," he noted. During his expedition to the dig site, he'd had to wear professional clothing almost the whole time, despite the heat. The exception to that was the rare instances where he was actually allowed to join the dig and be in the main dig sites. He wasn't really used to wearing casual clothing anymore. "Well, they wanted to make sure that I was feeling better, I guess. If they were flirting, I hadn't noticed. I don't bother to try to pick up on things like that when it comes to students," Kinaga said with a shrug. It was true. Why on earth would he care if a student was flirting with him? Now if they'd actually tried something, that would be a different story entirely. The blue haired male casually walked over to the front door, ensuring that he had his keys, phone, and wallet on him as he went. "Skip out? Heh, Mar, we're only going to see a movie and grab dinner. I mean, unless you had some other secret plans for tonight that you haven't told me about," Kinaga suggested with a light, teasing grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 pm

He bit his lip lightly and smiled,a light flash of teeth. "Don't give me ideas Kinny. You know I'm impressionable," he mused with mischief in his voice. "Honestly, you're such a tease. You always give me that slight hope and then leave me high and dry. " He ran his hands through his hair. "Anyway,the outfit suits you. I'm going to suggest that you buy more like it, but you're too professional for that. " He gave a light laugh and followed Kinaga out the door. He slipped outside into the cool fall air. "Ah,such a wonderful night for a movie." He flicked the ends of his hair, briefly wondering if he should start wearing it in a ponytail. It was long enough,had been for a while now, he'd just been having fun with wearing it down. He shrugged lightly. "Ready when you are." He wanted to hold his hand out to Kinaga or an arm, but that was too much. He chuckled to himself,ocean blue eyes amused.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm

"Oh, if any ideas flow forth from that head of yours, I deny any responsibility for them," Kinaga joked with a chuckle. "Me? A tease? Never," he said, mock aghast at the suggestion. He knew that Marius would love to have him, but...he really couldn't. Not only wasn't he over Shisu, he just...wasn't really all that into men. Sure, occasionally there was one that could catch his eye, but he'd never delved into that side of things before. Marius was definitely attractive, sure, but he was also his best friend. Probably the only real friend he had left in this city. The other teachers were cool and all, but none of them were like Marius. "If you like this outfit, I might just buy more, professional or not. I mean, you're the fashion expert here, if it looks good on me, I can't really deny it," he chuckled. "It is quite nice tonight," Kinaga said casually, putting his hands in his pockets and looking around as they walked out. "I'm ready to go." A pause. "What's with the chuckle? That's suspicious. Makes me think you're plotting something," he said with a raised eyebrow.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:37 am

Marius stuck his tongue out at Kinaga. "You know what Kinny, I'm not even going to argue how much of a tease you are. All I have to say is that you very existence is a tease." He licked his lips nice and slow before laughing. He was in a good mood. They both needed this. A night out to have fun and just enjoy life. He perked up even more when Kinaga said he'd buy more clothes. "May I come with you when you buy your new outfits?" He smiled and looked at his own outfit. "I think I need to buy some professional outfits myself. I don't think Ginjo will continue to let me wear 'whatever the hell I want' as he kindly told me after our meeting before school started. He started laughing. "I'm going to end up getting fired." Marius shrugged. "Don't worry Kinny, I'm not planning anything yet." He kept up with his friend. "So, you remember Roy from the bar?" He waited for a response before continuing. "Well, I think he's trying to woo me. Like he wants to take me on dates, can you believe that? Someone want to date me." He gave a light chuckle. "We're going to have lunch on Friday, but I'm not too sure how I feel about these dates. I mean...." He trailed off. He didn't want to bring up Tobias. Marius was scared to date anyone for fear that Tobias would find out. After last night....well, he didn't want to test the extent of Tobias' patience. "I don't think I'm ready to date just yet. He's nice, but I don't think it's in my best interests."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 am

Kinaga raised an eyebrow when Marius asked if he could come with him. "That depends, are you going to try to play dress up with me?" Despite the fact that he sounded serious, he couldn't help but laugh lightly after he'd said it. "Yeah, you can come with me. But only if you let me help you pick out some more professional clothing when you go." Kinaga was probably the only person in Roulette who would regularly use the word 'clothing' over the word 'clothes'. Nobody had ever really called him out on it, but Marius had a tendency to point out his professionalism, so Kinaga started noticing things like that more frequently. "Mar, you can't go getting fired. Nobody else at Roulette is as fun as you," Kinaga said with a grin. "And if you repeat that, I'll firmly deny that I ever said it," he continued matter-of-factly. "Roy? Roy...oh. Sort of. My memory of that night is a bit...foggy," Kinaga said, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. The only thing he really remembered about the guy was catching him and Marius tangled up together outside of the bar. Everything after that was a haze of booze and poorly conceived puns. "Does he? Well I for one am not surprised. You're an absolute treat," Kinaga said with a small chuckle. He really wasn't surprised, or making fun of Marius. He thought anyone who could win Marius's affections was lucky. Tobias had thrown that luck well away though. Kinaga blinked when his friend told him that he didn't think he was ready to date just yet. He knew that he couldn't tell Marius to just go for it, considering his own current predicament, but... "I think it would be good for you, honestly. From what I remember, he seems like a nice guy." But then again, so did Tobias. "Why don't you think it'd be in your best interests?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Marius gave a teasing smile. "I promise I'll be open to your sense of style." The blue eyed male pulled a piece of stray hair behind his ear. "And I suppose you can pick out something 'professional'." He made a face. He didn't think his clothes were unprofessional, but to reach their own. He gave a thoughtful expression when Kinaga said he was fun, the funnest of all of Roulette to be exact. "You flatter me with your kind words Kinaga. I feel all bubbly inside."  Marius couldn't imagine what he would do outside of teaching. He'd acquired many skills throughout his short life, but teaching had been a turn around for him. He loved what he did, even he called his students little shits and demon spawns from Hell. "You don't remember Roy, but I bet you remember Serena." He winked at his blue haired friend. "A treat you refuse to eat," he reminded the other. "Or at least taste." Ocean blue eyes shifted. Roy was a good guy, but Marius didn't want to see him get hurt by Tobias. Tobias would never hurt Marius, but he'd never promised not to hurt those around him. The thought made him feel unsteady and he casually leaned against the wall. "It'd just be wrong to break such a nice guy's heart when all I want to do is screw him." He shrugged nonchalantly. "He wants to give me the entire world, but I just want a small piece of it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down