Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 6 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 pm

While Felix was shopping around, Kymin was following Vishnu, making sure the puppy didn't try to drag any shirts down from the racks. He didn't really need to buy any clothes right now. He had plenty as it was. Though he wouldn't have minded getting a new hoodie. In his opinion, black shorts and a white hoodie suited him best. Of course, he wasn't going to wear the same thing every day. Even if it was just switching the color of the shorts and shirt around, he usually wore a different combination every day. Most of his clothes were black and white, plain and simple. The thing was, he made those outfits look good. Kneeling down, Kymin pet Vishnu as the puppy came over to him, waiting for Felix to finish his shopping patiently.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 pm

The finding of his jacket ended Felix's need to shop. He did however purchase the clothes he'd picked up. Mainly because he was too lazy to actually put them back. Felix happily purchased his clothing and went into a changing room so he could change from the dreaded hoodie into his jacket. The blue eyed jonin seemed to brighten up. The jacket was a perfect fit and comfortable. He came out and looked to Kymin. "We can go now," he said. He looked to Vishnu. He supposed he could wash him this time around.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Kymin looked at Felix when the guy said they could go, standing up. "Ah, it looks good on ya," he grinned. "Come on Vishnu," he called, to which the dog came scampering. He already knew his name, and it made the black haired ninja smile. Walking out with Felix, he glanced at the bag, taking it from Felix, and carrying it so he could gingerly take the other ninja's hand as they walked. He hoped this was okay. Felix did seem in a better mood, after all. Kymin was a little worried still, that Felix might pull his hand away.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 pm

"Thanks," Felix said when Kymin said the jacket looked good. Felix smirked and almost made a comment about how all things looked good on him, but decided against it. He was taking the time to think about everything before he said it. Felix also noticed how Vishnu was coming to the call of his name. The dog was super smart and it'd make him a great ninja dog. Right now they should just focus on raising him to be happy, there was time for training later on. When Kymin took his bag, Felix looked at him. He wanted to withdraw his hand when the green eyed male took his hand. Felix blinked and then looked forward. "Um, we're going back to the hotel?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 pm

"I guess," Kymin said, giving a shrug. "Unless you have somewhere else you wanna go," he said, looking at the silver haired ninja. He wondered if the guy was okay with him holding his hand so suddenly. All he wanted was for them to at the very least be able to have such casual contact. He wasn't gonna push any more than this, honestly. Kymin was starting to think maybe he was so used to doing things quickly that he didn't realize he might've been moving too quickly. He didn't really have time to waste, considering he actually had an expiration date, so-to-speak.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Felix shook his head. "No, I don't have anywhere else I need to go....but...." Felix paused mid stride. "Kymin we need to figure out what we're going to do about Kana. Like you said, she's our friend and she has no idea who she is." He shook his head. He didn't want to talk about it, but they needed to talk now or never. "She's assigned to the Academy because she screwed up on a mission. I don't know if that's what they told her to believe or if it's really what happened." He sighed. "You said you knew how to get her memory back. Will you tell me?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Kymin blinked, looking at Felix when he stopped walking. He'd wanted to mention that to the other male for a while, but didn't want to make things sour. "Yeah.." he nodded. She was their friend, and they had to help her. What happened when she realized that she's immortal, with no way to explain it? She couldn't just write something like that off as an anomaly. "Kana? Working with kids..?" Kymin paused. "Well, no one can say the kids won't be prepared for the real world when she's done with them," he said, looking off to the side and scratching his head. The black haired ninja paused, and was silent for a long moment with a slight look of embarrassment on his face before he looked off to the side. "I just said that...so you would...er, you know what, I'm an idiot, I didn't actually have any ideas," he said with an embarrassed grin. "I mean, we don't even know if she actually has amnesia or if it's an effect of a jutsu," he said, trying not to seem as embarrassed as he was. Which was very.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:14 pm

"She doesn't really like it. She says she wants to be out in the field. But they're using her so that she makes the upcoming ninja a force to be reckoned with." He would know, the Crested did the same thing to him. And look how his students turned out. Both had left the village. The only loyal one was Tamero. Felix sighed and it had nothing to do with Kymin admitting he really didn't have a plan. It was because he'd felt like a failure. "It's not amnesia. You met your friend from the Sand. I think this may be a village wide thing. This village appeared around the same time all of our ninja started disappearing. Kymin, we could be walking into a death trap if we're not careful."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Kymin nodded lightly. "I think we just need to keep our heads low for now. Let's go back to the hotel. We probably shouldn't talk about this in the middle of the street," he said, leading Felix on by the hand. He had some ideas. And a question he had to ask Felix. Well, a couple questions having to do with that friend of his from earlier. Kymin frowned lightly. Had they just walked into one huge conspiracy?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Felix nodded and took a swift glance around. He did not want to end up losing Kymin if things went got out of control. His blue eyes darkened. He wanted to do this on his own, but the last time he'd done that. Felix swallowed. When they got to the hotel he pulled his jacket off and laid it across the bed. He took a seat on the couch and crossed his legs. "What are we going to do," he asked as he played with his glove. He looked at the ground and sighed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Kymin let Vishnu into the room, closing the door behind them before taking a seat on the couch with Felix. He left just a bit of room so they weren't touching, only because he'd told himself he'd stop pushing so much and moving too fast. "That depends on our situation," he said. "Your friend before...the one we talked to about...what happened, he remembered you, right? Where's he from?" If the answer was what Kymin thought it was, they might be in some trouble if they got noticed...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Felix looked to Kymin. "He's from the Crested and Kana's former teammate. He should be dead and so would she had it not been for me." Felix shook his head. "He said he's still alive due to Aidelia's clan's kekkei genkai." The blue eyed shinobi frowned. "He was my student and a good one. Apparently he left because there are issues with the Crested government." Felix shook his head. "I don't know where I went wrong with them," he groaned and put his head into his hands. "Izua gave me one order, make sure they turned out to be good ninja, but nothing like me. Make sure they didn't become machines." Felix leaned back onto the couch. "Damn it." He was getting flustered by this. If Izua had still been alive the guy would have been disappointed. He looked to Kymin. "Tell me you have a plan." Funny how ninja affairs put Felix in a whole new mood. A prime example of him being a slave to his work.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Kymin frowned lightly when Felix said that the guy was alive because of Aidelia's clan. He didn't remember much about that. He blinked when Felix put his head in his hands, then put a hand on the guy's back and rubbed lightly. "Hey, it's not your fault okay. People make their own decisions regardless of how they were raised," he said, trying to comfort his silver haired love. He moved his hand when Felix sat back, looking at the guy. "We're going to have to be careful then. He's a higher up, which means he probably knows what's going on here. The fact that he remembers you only helps prove it. Since Kana was his old teammate, he probably knows that you know her, and might run into her," he mused, crossing one leg onto the couch and letting the other hang off. "If it's a jutsu altering their memory, the best thing I can think it to try and release it. The only thing that makes it hard is getting close to her. She's fairly abrasive..." he said. Fairly abrasive didn't even begin to explain her personality.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 pm

"She's more than just abrasive," Felix said dryly. He shook his head. "And Kymin, we don't need to just free Kana, we need to free everyone who's trapped in this jutsu. Some of the Crested ninja that disappeared have family. Their loved ones miss them dearly. I don't want to just leave them here. We need to find the source." Felix smirked. "And I know just how to find them." He looked to Kymin. "First thing first, rescue Kana. She's our trump card." Her kekkei genkai would be brilliant here. He then thought about Renji. He had more problems on his hand, like making sure Batsu wasn't about to destroy his village. "If trouble starts to brew, Renji used fire style jutsu, but I can take him if necessary. As for his brother Raiken, I'm not sure who's the stronger of the two. Renji spoke of the guy teaching him fire style, so I could take him as well, but not at the same time." He scratched the back of his head. "We're going to lure Kana out or meet her at the Academy." Felix shook his head. "So much for a vacation," he sighed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Kymin smiled lightly at Felix's dry comment. "I know." He paused. "Yeah, I know. But Kana could help us in this," he said, pausing again. He wasn't a great ninja in terms of fighting. This right here was his forte, strategizing. "I can take the brother if need be." Hopefully. Kymin wasn't as adept in jutsu as most ninja were. "I wouldn't want to meet her at the Academy, only because of all the kids and other teachers around," he said. "We can lure her out somehow." Or they could just follow her to her place. He then smiled at Felix's huffing. "I think this is pretty fun. We're doing this together, aren't we?" he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Felix smirked. "Yeah, I guess this can be kind of fun," he said with a small nod. "And we'll see if we have to fight. In the meantime I know how to lure her out. The adults call her when the kiddies run. Maybe we can get one of them to run off, but I'd hate to get them in trouble." He shrugged. "If not, then we can meet her outside the Academy. Say we're interested in teaching there and figured she'd know how to get us involved. She's the only one besides Kinana that we really know." Felix was almost excited. This would be fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Kymin grinned. "That's the spirit," he chuckled. He hoped they wouldn't have to fight. His grin faded just a touch when he realized something. "Wait, you saw her again?" He should have noticed sooner. "She didn't yell at you or anything?...and would she really be okay with the two of us saying we want to teach? We only just got here. Wouldn't that be suspicious?" He paused. That was true. Kana and Kinana were the only ones they knew. But who knew if Kinana was brainwashed or not? Maybe she was in on it too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Felix paused. "Yeah, I met her yesterday. She was looking for a kid. We talked a bit." Another pause. "It's the reason I came back." Felix turned his head away. He'd told Kymin that yesterday, but now it just sounded like he didn't really care for his black haired lover. Now it just sounded like he'd been trying to push Kymin off on Kana. That wasn't the case anymore. "She didn't yell or fuss, she sort of just ignored our earlier encounter." Felix titled his head and gave a small sigh. "That was just an idea," he said when Kymin mentioned it being suspicious. "We have time to think of a plan. She's not going anywhere and Renji is busy with other things. We need to make sure everything is perfect, so it's not noticeable that Kana is missing for the time we explain everything to her, after we get her out of the jutsu." He closed his eyes. "My main concern is how whoever is in charge has enough chakra to keep this constant. Are there multiple users, or just one person." Felix looked to the window. "What's the point in kidnapping ninja to build a village unless they're planning to start a war?" The silver haired jonin's brain was trying to figure out what was going on. "Now I'm starting to wonder if all the people here are trapped under a jutsu."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Kymin had to keep himself from looking utterly confused when Felix said she was looking for a kid. Kana had a kid? But then he remembered what Felix had said only a moment ago. Someone had called her out to look for the kid. He almost sighed. "Maybe it's a passive jutsu," he suggested. "Kind of like a contract summoning," he said. "It just requires a steady flow of chakra, not much, to keep it going," he shrugged. "Though in this case it would require a lot of strands of chakra flow..." Kymin sat against the couch, his side leaning against the back, and closed his eyes. He couldn't picture something like that. It would be like walking through a web of chakra strands. Each strand would have to be connected to the closest source of-.... Kymin opened his eyes suddenly. "No wait. What if it's feeding off the host's chakra?" He blinked. That made sense, and was a lot easier for the user. "Like...a parasitic jutsu," he mused, his gaze dropping to the ground. They could always use chakra seals around the village, but that was far too conspicuous and would take way too much time and chakra. "A village kidnaps only good ninja, using a few of the best to train children who are born here naturally...the rest go on missions," he spoke aloud. "This village is too small to start a war. The missions would bring in funding to make it larger though, and the ones training just serve to make the future of the village more surefire." He paused. "They could plan on starting a war. Or they could just be trying to raise up a great village...Either option is pretty viable..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Felix felt like the world had just turned upside. He prayed that whoever was in charge knew nothing about the Blue Demon. That thing's chakra was endless and deadly. He shook his head. Nopes, they didn't know or else Kana wouldn't be there teaching a bunch of brats. "However they're doing it we need to find the direct source after we find Kana. I don't know is she told you, but she can see the chakra of orders. She can track the user. From there we can stop this and find out who ordered the kidnapping." Felix wanted to find Renji and talk to him or question Kinana. He lightly ran his hand across the front of the couch for no apparent reason. "This is a headache in itself. Just put me out in the field and give me orders any day. Fight first and ask questions later." Felix leaned back on the couch and looked straight ahead. "I don't care what the reason is, we're stopping it before any more ninja go missing."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Kymin blinked when Felix told him Kana could see chakra. She...could what now? That was really weird. Not in a bad way, just...unusual. Then again, he could see the souls of other people, so he shouldn't really be one to judge. "That's a useful trick," he grinned. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly. Felix was such a fighter. The black haired ninja couldn't help but wonder if Felix always mocked his intelligence because the guy didn't like thinking himself. The thought made him give another chuckle. "Well we can't just go in jutsus blazing, now can we? First step is to release the jutsu on Kana and see if she'll help us. Second step is keep her from attacking whoever put that jutsu on her..." he mumbled, looking off to the side.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Felix wondered why Kymin was over their chuckling. His blue eyes narrowed in suspicion, but it wasn't serious. He gave a small laugh at what Kymin said about Kana. "Ah you can handle her. You've always been better with her than I have." A pause. "And I wouldn't go blazing in with jutsu. I rarely use jutsu unless it's a dire emergency. Usually I just summon something." He smirked. He had both his scrolls back. Zane and the Executioner. He'd been one happy guy for that short period of time, before he started feeling bad again. "...Kymin, what are we going to tell Kana? About us I mean. You and her were somewhat a thing before I stepped in. She really took a turn for the worst when she found out you were a spy." Felix was clearly unsure about this subject. "I'm scared she wont take it too well, because she's never been great with people and you were the first person that was even close too...." Felix trailed off blushing in embarrassment. "I honestly don't even know that....but from what I know, you were the only thing she had going for her."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Kymin couldn't help but give a small smile. Yeah, last he remembered, Kana hated Felix for what had happened with the mission. "I guess that's true enough." His smile faded a bit when asked about what they were going to tell Kana. That was a good question. As Felix continued to speak, the black haired ninja frowned. Wait, yeah, he remembered Kana and him had been an item for a while. How long had that lasted again? Kymin's face paled a bit. Right. Four years. While Felix had been in prison. And up until the time he'd died. He suddenly felt a bit sick. Why hadn't he remembered that bit of information until now? And how mad would Felix be when he found out? Now he felt like he was stuck in a really difficult position. Things had been fairly serious between him and Kana. And now he was with Felix. And Kana would remember their relationship when she got her memories back. But he was with Felix and couldn't...The black haired ninja leaned forward and put his head in his hands with, his elbows propped on his knees. "Crap..." he groaned lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Felix looked to Kymin when he didn't speak. And then the guy went and said crap. Felix blinked. "What do you mean by crap," he asked. Felix paused, his brain putting a few things together. Things he'd rather have not put together. "Kymin....I don't want to ask, but....you told me you and Kana....when i asked after I got out of prison you said you two had nothing. Please tell me you two had nothing." Felix's voice was nothing short of a plea. He really, really, really hoped this was not about to lead into some kind of love triangle. None of this would be a problem had he not slept with Kana. None of this would be a problem had he not gotten sloppy wasted that night with Kymin. Felix swallowed. Four years, they had four years together and they'd already been forming a relationship. Felix felt terrible. Had he just wedged himself into Kana's best chance at finding love. He prayed Kymin would tell him the very opposite of what he was thinking.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:02 pm

The black haired ninja said nothing at Felix's first question. Out of every time it had ever crossed his mind, now was the only time Kymin'd ever found himself ashamed of being so promiscuous. The color slowly returned to his face and was replaced with a shade of red as Felix asked if him and Kana had really had nothing. He really felt so guilty right now. "I would tell you that if I were any good at lying..." he mumbled through his hands. This is why he hated being reborn. Memories came in broken fragments, leading to problems in the future. Especially in situations like these. Kymin had never had anyone from a past life there for him before, and now he had two! He was...no good at things like this. "I'm a terrible person..." he mumbled quietly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum