Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: An Announcement

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:24 am

Felix tried not to melt into that kiss, but he couldn't help himself. Kymin was the one person he just couldn't stand to not be around. "I love you too, Kymin." The smile on his face was filled with some unforeseeable joy. The look in his eyes shinning bright as the stars in the night. He felt so relieved, so at peace, so free. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. "I really do love you." He gave Kymin a single peck on the lips before backing off. "Let's get you something to eat."

Mori had the biggest grin on his face, he knew this wasn't just some party! This was an engagement party. Those sly dogs. "I told you Lain," he gloated. "I knew this was something bigger." He gave a small chuckle. "I can't believe they're getting married, I mean, I can, but you know, it's just so sudden." He leaned lightly against her to be over dramatic. "I better be the best man at their wedding."

Mickey's mouth dropped when Kymin dropped the ball. What the hell? Was this all planned? Apparently not, because the long silence had his shock turning to a grin when Felix didn't answer Kymin right away. The thought going through he head was, Yeah right, Felix would never. He's a lady's man. I don't know Kymin did to him, but there is no way the guy's going to say yes. They've been together for a few weeks. You don't just go proposing after a few weeks unless someone's dying. His thoughts dissolved into more shock when Felix did say yes. "Oh brother," he said rolling his eyes. "If I have to go to their wedding I swear by God I will kill them both," he grumbled.

Next to him Julia chuckled ever so lightly because she was too busy congratulating the two men. "Oh what a lovely couple they make," she said with a smile. "Mickey, we should go to their wedding." Clearly she didn't care for his opinion. "I'm so glad we came here today. I hope they have everlasting joy and happiness together, they deserve it."

Christian, who had come outside when Felix had been making his announcement was sitting on the steps of the porch. He didn't quite understand what was going on, but he'd seen similar stuff happen on tv. The young child smiled with delight and stood up to approach Felix and Kymin before they could get too far. "Felix, Kymin," he said to get their attention. "Con-grat-u-la-tions," he said sounding out the awfully long word that he'd heard everyone else say. He hugged each of them before back away so they could go sit down. He would probably more than likely follow them so he could pick off of their plates.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 am

The black haired male couldn't help to smile a bit wider at the look on Felix's face. He'd certainly caught his lover off guard, that was for sure. Which was good, because that's what he'd been going for. He felt so incredibly warm inside. They were going to get married. He nodded when Felix said they were going to get something to eat. "Oh wait," he said, pulling out the cushion in the ring box to reveal another wedding band matching Felix's. Taking it out, he slipped it on his own finger and showed it to his love. "Can't have you being the only one walking around looking like you're taken," he chuckled, taking Felix's hand in his, grinning when Christian came up and said congrats. "Hey, thanks buddy," he smiled. Such a big word for such a small kid, and it clearly showed. Giving Felix's hand a small squeeze, Kymin started over towards the food. "Have you eaten yet angel?" He asked curiously.

Lain was one of the people who was cheering for the two with a huge smile on her face. She rolled her eyes when Mori said he'd told her. "Uh-huh, sure you did," she giggled. "But wow, this is huge. I'm so happy for the two of them," she smiled. All that joking about proposing and stuff a couple days back, and Kymin had actually been planning on it! She hoped that didn't ruin it for them. Judging by that shocked silence Felix had given though, she would have to say probably not.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

Felix's eyes glowed brightly when he saw Kymin pull out his own ring. "Nice," he mused. "I'm sure it's no longer necessary since everyone in the village will be hearing about this very soon." He kissed the guy and then looked down to Christian who had approached them. If only they could add him to this family. "Thanks Christian," he said as he knelt down and patted the kid on the head. Allowing Kymin to guide him away he shook his head. "No, I haven't eaten. I've been drinking mostly. I was waiting for you."He gave a small smile. He wouldn't eat without Kymin when it was their cookout.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:42 am

Kymin couldn't help but grin. "I take it gossip gets around this village quickly then?" he asked. He couldn't stop thinking it, how lucky he was. When they got over to where the food was, Kymin took up two plates, handing one to Felix before he started on getting his own food. "You were waiting for me?" The black haired ninja grinned. "Mmhm, one of the many reasons I love you," he chuckled, pecking Felix with another kiss before standing back and waiting for his lover to finish getting his food so they could go sit down.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 am

"I mean, I'm pretty well known for a 'ladykiller'," he said. "I'm getting married to a man. Of course word is going to spread quickly," he said with a big grin. Felix waited for Kymin to get his food before the silver haired man dug in himself. "I have a thousand reasons why I love you," he whispered into Kymin's ear. He kissed the side of the guy's neck and then headed to Mickey and Julia who were eating and holding up a small conversation between bites. "Mind if we join you," he asked. Julia shook her head. "Of course you two love birds can sit with us." Mickey let a small groan.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:53 am

Kymin grinned and gave a couple chuckles at Felix's reference to his little speech. "Word's also probably going to spread about how now you're having cookouts and being social," he chuckled. A shiver ran down his spine when Felix whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. A pleasant shiver, of course. He followed his silver haired lover over to the table, trying not to grin too much at Mickey's expense. That guy really didn't like them. Well, it was too bad his girlfriend did. The green eyed male sat down next to Felix, only then remembering that Felix said Julia was curious about them. They probably should've gotten their story straight before holding the party. He couldn't help but chuckle though, at how Julia called them 'lovebirds'.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Felix looked at Kymin with a small smile on his face. "Hey, I could have been social before, I just chose not to be," he answered with a nod. "Hmph." The blue eyed shinobi couldn't help the small grin that was forming across his face because of Mickey's clear indication that he wanted nothing to do with them. He smiled and leaned against the other sjinobi ever so lightly. "So Julia, Kymin wants to know the story behind you and Mickey," he prompted. "He thinks you're a good girl and Mickey's....well Mickey." That made Julia smile ever so casually. Her eyes glowing lightly she spoke. "Only if you two tell us how you got together," she countered. Mickey groaned again. "Can we not," he asked with a frown.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Kymin grinned and gave a small, amiable laugh when Felix said he could've been sociable. "Well, unfortunately, with me around, now you're going to have to be sociable," he chuckled, happily letting Felix lean against him as he ate. He glanced at his lover when the guy mentioned that he'd wanted to know how the two had gotten together. That was a nice way of putting it. A grin spread across his face at Mickey's groan. Poor guy was going completely ignored. "It's not a particularly romantic tale," he chuckled. "But if you really wanna know." Kymin shrugged, taking another bite before starting their 'story'. He really should've grabbed a drink, he thought. Oh well. "I first met Felix a good while back. He was adamant on keeping the hell away from me," he grinned. "He was in the Rock for a while, where my parents were. We were on vacation there. I don't even remember how many years ago this was," he stated. "Anyways, I, being the persistent bastard I am, hung around with Felix even though he didn't want me to. Of course, all vacations have to end sometime, and I went back to the Sand with my parents. Grew up, became a ninja, all that sorta stuff, and remembered this silver haired jerk. I only remembered bits and pieces, so I went to go looking for him again, you know, just to find an old friend. Found him right here in the Crested. Hell if either one of us ever knew it would turn out like this though," he grinned, leaning back against Felix. He'd never had to make up a story like this before, because he'd never had to explain that he knew this person from another lifetime. And aside from that, he didn't know if anyone else knew Felix was immortal. "Your turn," he nodded to Julia.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Felix wasn't sure what their story was. The truth was long and complicated, but Kymin seemed prepared for this. As the older male spoke, Felix went about stuffing his face. He smiled at the story at Kymin was telling because it held quite a bit of truth. He had avoided the guy and now they were engaged. That little detail still hadn't quite sunk in yet. When the story was over he gazed at Kymin for a brief moment before he went back to eating. Kymin sure did know how to grill a burger.

"Star-crossed lovers. Your story would make a great book," Julia spoke sweetly. Her eyea brightened when asked about their own story. "Well, I have a much older brother who's twenty-five. He'd been to the Crested on several different occassions and finally decided to take me on one of his trips. He does buisness over here. Mickey's bar just happened to be his favorite spot for drinks. Despite me being underaged, I'm nineteen, he brought me to the bar was a quick meal why he did buisness with Mickey." She smiled delighted. "I'd heard a lot about Mickey but had never seen him. When I did," she blushed in embarressment, "I was a bit shocked to see him running a bar. I thought he was a teenager and my big mouth sort of shouted that out." Felix tried not to chuckle at that because Mickey was glaring at them, daring them to say something. "He didn't take it very well, so my brother sent me away to the hotel before I could ruin his buisness deal." She shook her head, tossing her brown curls. "Later that night Mickey showed up at my door to let me know ot wasn't that big of a deal. He said he had overreacted and got that alot. He then offered to take me to dinner. We went out and things would sort of escalate from there. My brother started bringing me here whenever he came by and then eventually I would come here by myself."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:16 pm

(I like their story. Smile )

Kymin chuckled at what Julia said. "You think? I could totally make it into a book, too," he mused with a grin. If he'd ever wanted to do such a ridiculous thing, that was. The black haired ninja ate his food while Julia spoke, but was unconsciously leaning in a bit. He was really interested in this. He grinned when Julia spoke of the first time she'd seen Mickey, trying not to laugh or say anything, because he was sure her impression of him had been the same as his first impression of the blond bartender. At least, he hoped it was. He'd feel ridiculous if he'd found out Julia had thought nothing of the guy's looks the first time she'd seen him. He chuckled when Mickey glared at them. "To be fair, you do kinda have that teenage look," he snickered. He wasn't trying to start a fight, only be friendly, and hope that it ended up rubbing off on the sour ninja sitting across from him. It would be nice if he could at least get the guy to smile. He'd been in a horrible mood the whole time he'd been here from what Kymin had seen. And honestly, he liked Julia, so he kinda at least wanted to be on speaking terms with Mickey, for her sake. Maybe if that happened, he could invite the two to a double date with him and Felix sometime, he thought. "That's actually really sweet though. Who knew," he grinned, casting a glance to Mickey before looking back to Julia. "So, where are you from, anyways?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 pm

"Then you were potentially flirting with a teenager when you first met me," Mickey pointed out. Felix blinked and looked up. His blue eyes wide and his face became red with embaressment for Kymin. If he'd noticed then of course Mickey would have seen the way Kymin had been gwaking at him. Felix glanced at Julia who was smiling politely at the fact that Kymin had been flirting with Mickey at one point. Both her and Felix ended up glancing at Kymin curioisly to see his reaction.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

(Lmao Mickey.)

Kymin blinked and turned a bit red. "I-I wasn't flirting with you," he protested, looking off to the side a bit. Or had he been? Oh god, he didn't actually remember if he'd been flirting with Mickey or not. This was a terrible position to be put in. He remembered that he'd been looking sure, but had he said anything to the guy that counted as flirting? "Looking doesn't count as flirting," he insisted. It was really too bad his blush wouldn't fade to help him emphasize his point.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

"Yeah, sure," Mickey started as he took a sips of his beer. "No one ever thinks their flirting once their engaged. Especially since you were flirting so openingly with your boyfriend, excuse me, Fiancé right next to you." That caused Felix to turn his head in mock disgust when he remembered the scene. "Can't believe I'm marrying this guy," Felix grumbled. "At least your guy proposed," Julia pitched in. Mickey gave her a small look. "You're nineteen, you have your whole life ahead of you." Felix gave them both a look. "We're all pretty young," he informed them. "But, love causes people to do crazy things." Mickey and Julia both nodded and Felix smiled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Ah, Kymin was so embarrassed right now. Had he really been flirting with Mickey? He really had to be careful of what he did, cuz apparently it would come back to bite him in the ass even at a time like this. He gave a frown when Felix said he couldn't believe he was marrying him, even though he knew it was play. "Hey now...you two are terrible, making fun of me like that. I'm almost positive I wasn't flirting with him," he mumbled, looking down as if upset. His eyes lit up though, when Julia defended him. "You're my new best friend," he grinned with a nod. "See, she's nice to me," he chuckled. He nodded in agreement at what Mickey said though. The blond ninja didn't strike Kymin as the type of guy to settle down so easily, but he wondered if Mickey had ever thought of proposing. When Felix said they were all young, he couldn't help but to grin. "Yeah, but if we're not careful, it'll pass by way too quick. It's one of the reasons I proposed so quickly," he said with a small smile, kissing his silver haired lover on the cheek. "I just couldn't let something this good pass me by," he chuckled, going back to eating quietly. He couldn't stay mad at Felix. Not like he'd actually been mad before, of course.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Felix looked at Kymin with a smile when he called him mean. "You're my best friend, even if I'm not yours." He happily went back to eating and then paused when he was kissed. "Yeah," Felix started. "Time flies." The blue eyed male then blinked when he realized someone was pulling on his shirt. Turning around he turned to look at Christian. The small boy had Vishnu in his arms. "What's up little man?" Christian smiled. "Were are Vishnu's toys. The other kids want to play catch with him." Felix looked to Kymin for an answer. "I don't know where they are, do you?" Once Kymin had answered and Christian was gone, Julia spoke. "Is he yours?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Kymin merely smiled at Felix when he said that he was still his best friend. The black haired ninja turned his head when he heard Christian behind them, smiling at the small boy. "Hey buddy," he greeted, his smile widening at the sight of Vishnu in the boy's arms. That was adorable. "Ah, there're in the living room. He has a habit of hiding them under his bed," he chuckled, waving to the boy as he left before turning back to the company at hand. He very nearly frowned at Julia's question, but instead gave a small smile and shook his head. "Ah...no, he's not. Cute kid though, isn't he?" Kymin glanced to Felix. He wasn't sure what else to say. They wanted to adopt Christian, but how were they to explain that they couldn't?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Felix only smiled at the question. He felt bad for having Kymin answer all the difficult questions. So when Julia asked about how they knew the young child, Felix spoke. "He's an orphan at the orpanage I own." Julia w shocked and Mickey looked up. "You're kidding right? Felix Kuriyama owns an orphanage? The guy who pretends to hate everyone and everything." Felix smirked. "It's a front," he joked. Mickey smirked and looked to Kymin."So it seems." Julia smiled delighted. "That's wonderful." Her eyes glowed happily. "You two should adopt him. Those blue eyes and messy black hair is like a combination of you two." Another polite smile formed across the shinobi's lips. "In order to keep tension at a minimum, I have a policy that employees cannot adopt. I don't want the children thinking they are less favored than another."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Kymin was relieved that Felix spoke up on the matter. It was easier for Felix to lie about the orphanage than it would've been for him, since the guy owned the place. The green eyed shinobi smiled when Mickey spoke in a surprised tone. That smirk was a good thing, at least the guy wasn't being bitter anymore. Kymin blinked when Julia stated how Christian was like a combination of the two of them, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "My hair's not that messy," he mumbled. Again, he was glad when Felix spoke on how they couldn't adopt him. Even though Christian was favored over the other children. Kymin wanted to add in 'otherwise we would adopt him', but he was sure Julia was crafty enough to bring up how Felix was the owner and could bend the rules if he liked. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go grab a drink," he smiled, getting up and heading over to the cooler.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Another lie down and secured. It was a shame it took this much lying to hold everything together, but who cared. This was a cookout and things were just getting started. Felix smirked when Kymin claimed his hair wasn't that messy. "I told him to brush his hair this morning, but he just insists on not listening to me," he replied. Julia chuckled. "Mickey keeps his hair fixed up better than my own. I often get jealous." When Kymin said he was going to go get a drink, Felix nodded. "Alright, behave," he called because he spotted Kade heading towards the cooler as well. Turning back to Mickey and Julia the shinobi smiled. "So, what do you two think of him, honest opinions."

Mickey had a sly smile on his face. "I hate you both, him especially, but...you two do make a nice couple. You're a little less violent and cold with him around." Julia nodded in agreement. "He's wonderful. I think you should bend the rules and adopt Christian. The three of you would make the perfect family," she said with a nod. Felix didn't mind her pushing the issue, but he didn't want the reminded that they couldn't have a complete family. "Maybe we'll adopt from out of town as to not stir any trouble in the village with the orphans. Besides, we were thinking about a surrogate mother." Julia clasped her hands in delight. "Wonderful idea. Have you thought of names?" The shinobi nodded slowly. "Izzy." She raised a brow. "From Kymin's middle name. She'll have my last name." Understand Julia nodded.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Kymin rolled his eyes when Felix told him to behave, raising his hand and using the other to point to the gold ring on his finger with a grin before turning and starting towards the cooler. Once he got there, he pulled out a beer, giving Kade a light wave and a grin. He would've struck up a conversation with the guy, if he hadn't already been sitting with Felix, Mickey and Julia. Cracking open the beer on the way back to the table, he took a drink before sitting back down. "What'd I miss?" he asked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Felix looked at Kymin when he came up and asked what he missed. The blue eyed shinobi smiled. "Just telling them about Izzy," he said. "Oh and Mickey hates us both but thinks you're a good influence on me. Apparently I'm not as cold hearted and violent as I used to be." He smirked lightly. "You probably don't know this, but I was a very violent person before I met you. I broke bones for fun." He held his hand out, silently asking for Kymin's beer. He didn't really want it, he just wanted to see what Kymin would do. If he refused, Felix would whine about how they were engaged and sharing was caring, then he'd flash his engagement ring like Kymin had done earlier.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Kymin's eyes lit up when Felix mentioned that name and a smile spread over his face. "Oh? I'm a good influence?" He couldn't help but give a small laugh as he sat down. "I'm not sure about that." He looked at Felix and tried not to snicker when he said that he used to break bones for fun. "I've been told something like that before," he said, grinning. Well, maybe Takuya hadn't specifically said he'd done it 'for fun', but Kymin was pretty sure it hadn't been because Felix had overreacted to a bit of teasing or flirting. When Felix held out his hand, he handed the beer over without much thought on it. "Well, I'm glad I'm capable of keeping you in check," he chuckled. "Can't say I'm glad that I'm hated, though," he said, casting an amused grin at Mickey.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am

If Mickey was in the mood for being a jerk, he would have said something rather unpleasant about Kymin keeping Felix in check. That and the fact that that same comment had gotten Takuya a few more weeks in the hospital. "It would be better for you to just take credit instead of making yourself look less than pleasant in the company of a lady," Mickey said as he finished the rest of his burger. He looked to Julia who was picking off a pickle to eat separately. She'd clearly lost interest in the conversation or maybe she was just busy playing with the pickle. She was such a child. That was what Mickey believed, but she was his and that was all that mattered. He didn't care how childish she got. "Oh and I don't care whether you like it or not," he said with a shrug.

Felix's mind, like Julia, had wandered to the beer that Kymin had given him. He was downing it without much thought, but was kind enough to leave Kymin a decent amount. He slid it back over to the shinobi and then leaned against him. Whispering in Kymin's ear he smiled. "I love you Kymin Onihana. I love you indeed." He kissed his lover's neck. "Let's turn up the music so I can watch you dance. Surely a former juvenile can dance, right?" He gave a small chuckle. "Julia, don't you want to dance?" The brown haired girl looked up. "Are you asking me to dance Felix Kuriyama?" Everyone had a habit of calling him by first and last name or last name, never just by his first. He'd have to change that. He wanted the people here to be his friends, not just his associates.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 am

Kymin gave a small grin when Mickey said it would just be better for him to accept the compliment. He shrugged lightly. "If you say so," he chuckled. He wasn't really trying to impress anyone, but that was okay, he'd behave and keep his mouth shut. He smiled when he saw Julia playing with a pickle. So childish, yet it was kinda cute. He looked back to Mickey when the guy said he didn't really care. He shook his head lightly and took the beer back when Felix slid it over. He took a drink before Felix whispered, and when the guy did, he lowered the beer and smiled, taking a small breath when his lover kissed his neck. "Mm...I love you too," he chuckled lightly. The black haired ninja suddenly blushed when Felix suggested that they turn up the music so they could dance, looking off to the side and rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "A-ah...not really..." Yeah, he couldn't really dance. Oh god, he could see this turning out to be fairly embarrassing. Well, it wasn't really that he couldn't dance, it was more like he didn't quite like dancing to music like this. "You two go dance," he suggested. "I'm just gonna chill," he said with an embarrassed smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:35 am

"Get a room," Mickey said as he rolled his eyes. Felix chuckled at that. "Sorry," he apologized. He then whispered to Kymin. "Stop making noises, you're making our guest uncomfortable." He then started to laugh because he was in such a good mood. He slowly got up and took Julia's hand. "Since he won't dance with me, Mickey, may I steal Julia for a brief moment?" The guy shrugged. "Not like I'm going out there to make a fool of myself," he grumbled. Felix shook his head and looked to the beautiful woman before him. She took his hand and he helped her up and off they went to dance. Felix had no prior experience of dancing, however he didn't have trouble learning things, so he happily followed Julia's lead until he got the hang of it. It was actually quite fun.

Mickey watched the two for a while before getting up to get his own beer. He came back and looked at Kymin for a brief moment. "You know, the two of you are quite the pair in the strangest way possible," he started. "I never expected Felix to end up with a guy, considering he could barely hold on to a girl. How did you manage to turn someone like him, into that," he asked curiously, crossing his arms over the table. "I mean honestly, Felix never gave a damn about anyone in this village. He spends all of his time being a ninja, and then you show up and he suddenly quits? Life isn't that short."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum