Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Announcement - Page 4 Empty Re: An Announcement

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 am

Felix blinked when Lain asked when the wedding would be. Felix looked to Kymin for an answer before turning back to Lain and shrugging. "Don't know, he has all the answers." He then looked to Kymin. "And in reference to your question from earlier, no I do not remember giving you such permission. And if I did I was under the influence of alcohol." He then looked back to the two nekos. "I have a question for you two. One, Lain, would you like to be the wedding planner, you're artistic enough for the job, and two I have no idea how this works with the both of us being males, but I'm going to go ahead and ask, Mori, will you be the best man?"

"I'm with Lain, you made this cookout ten times more entertaining. Everyone is talking about the two of you, all good conversations." He smiled. "Felix is getting married, I never thought I would live to see the day," he said as if he was daydreaming. He however paid strict attention when Felix started to ask questions. "Um, sure, I'd be honored to have such a role, if it's okay with Kymin."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am

Kymin also blinked at Lain's question. "Ah...me and Felix are going to have to talk about that one," he chuckled. "I'm not sure either. And don't give me that Felix, you remember perfectly well that you did." He turned his attention back to the two nekos. "It's more than okay, I was going to ask you myself, but he beat me to it," he laughed lightly, nudging Felix playfully. "Eheh, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how this is supposed to work either. I'm just making it up as I go along," he grinned.

Lain looked curiously between the two when they started arguing over permission for something. She was going to ask, but then Felix asked if she wanted to be the wedding planner. Her brown eyes instantly lit up. "M-me? R-really? I'd love to," she said with an excited nod, her ears flicking under her hat. If this had been a party with just people she knew, she would've been fine letting her tail and ears out, but she didn't want that to be the main topic of conversation when she was meeting someone new. Even though she mainly stuck with Mori the entire time they'd been here.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 am

Felix narrowed his eyes. "I told you, I was under the influence of a alcohol. You can't take me serious when I'm drunk. Geez Kymin, stop taking advantage of my vulnerability." He uncrossed his arms and smiled at Lain and Mori. "You guys are awesome. Especially you Lain. We'll get around to letting you know when all this will be going down so you'll have enough time to get everything together." He looked to Mori who was looking offended. "Is it because we've known you longer?" he asked. The brown haired male nodded and Felix smiled. "He's jealous of his girlfriend, how ungentleman like, right Kymin." He placed his hand on the male's lap and leaned in close. "I gave her permission to help us with our weddings and called her awesome and he gets all bent out of shape, sound familiar," he asked as he planted a kiss on the male's cheek.

Mori raised a brow. "You two are acting really strange," he said without hesitation. "And I am not jealous of my girlfriend.....er, Lain," he corrected himself. "I'm just saying that you both have know me longer, therefor I should be a bit more awesome than she is, as childish as that may sound I look like a teenager, therefor I can act like one."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:30 am

(I love making Kymin clueless.)

Kymin decided to drop the subject of him taking advantage and save it for another time. He chuckled at the fact that Mori was actually offended at what Felix had said. That was cute. "Just because you look like a teenager doesn't mean you should act like one, you're older than me and Felix," he pointed out. He blinked at when Felix asked him if it sounded familiar. And then he blinked again. "...I get the feeling it should." But it didn't. Was Felix trying to make a reference to him? He wasn't getting bent out of shape about anything....right?

Lain smiled when Felix called her Mori's girlfriend, but didn't make a move to correct the silver haired ninja. She had to try not to look so amused at Mori's childishness. Sometimes she forgot that he wasn't really a teenager, considering he acted like one a lot of the time as well as looked like one. She gave a small laugh at Kymin's cluelessness, covering her mouth with one hand to hide it. "It's okay Mori, I think you're awesome," she assured with a light giggle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 am

(Lol, he's so slow)

Felix smiled. "Oh God, forget it Kymin," he said. He hugged him lightly for reassurance then looked to Mori and smiled because Mori was looking on the defensive. "Hey, don't look like that, Lain just said you're awesome. You should be honored. She barely knows you," he said with a small, "Hmph." Yes, he liked these two. They made him happy and were by far his only real friends. The shinobi gave a yawn and looked around. He didn't recall them having a specific time to wrap this up. "Hey Ky, we didn't play Jenga," he reminded the shinobi. "You said you would teach me how to play. I think we should grab Mickey and Julia and the six of us should play."

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 am

Kymin blinked in confusion when Felix told him to forget it. "But..." He gave a small sigh of defeat when he was hugged, deciding right then and there that it would be smarter to not make himself look any more dumb. "Huh? Oh yeah, right, I forgot about that. We should grab a couple kids too. While it is a fun game, it's...also a little kid's game," he stated.

Lain smiled at that defensive pose Mori had on. He wanted for one of them to admit that he was better, she knew it. Her ears twitched under her hat when the two in front of them mentioned Jenga. "U-um, I'm not so good at that game," she said with an embarrassed smile. "I-I'm kinda clumsy," she admitted sheepishly, her ears flattening under her hat a little.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 am

Felix looked at Kymin when he stated it was a kid's game. "You were going to have me playing a children's game. I should not have reminded you. The one time I give you credit and you just....why am I marrying you again?" He stood up and looked at the group. "I'm going to go find Mickey and Julia and a few kids that are bored." He then walked off with a small wave. He found Mickey by the gate drinking a beer and Julia was discussing clothes with a friend of hers. Felix smiled and invited the two to play and then went to find some of the children, unintentionally having to pick up Christian as they went. With four kids and six adults and Christian, Felix took a seat at the table. He laid the game on the table and smiled. "Let's do this," he said.

Mori looked to Lain and smiled. "I'll cover ya," he reassured her. He then looked between Felix and Kymin when Felix walked off. He shrugged and then greeted Mickey and Julia as they came over. He shook each of their hands and introduced himself. He then watched the children file around the table taking their seats and Felix show up with Christian in his arms. "Hey Chris," he greeted. The little boy climbed from the silver haired ninja's arm and sat in between him and Kymin. "Hi," he greeted. He had a juice box in one hand and the other was suddenly clinging to Kymin's shirt.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 am

Kymin grinned when Felix grumbled about it being a kids game, then asked why he was marrying him. "Cuz I'm hot," he joked, shaking his head as Felix walked off. When his lover came back with kids and the game, he smiled, looking down at Christian, who was clinging to his shirt. "Hey buddy. What's up?" he asked softly, ruffling the boy's hair lightly. He wondered why the child was clinging to him like that.

Lain smiled when Mori said he'd watch out for her, shrinking a bit closer to him when she realized how many people were coming over. She was fine being in a dispersed crowd, but everyone was sitting at the same table and all that. She was suddenly very glad that her tail and ears were hidden. "H-hi," she said shyly, when Mickey and Julia came over, quietly introducing herself.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:58 am

Christian smiled. "Nothing, just watching you play with the blocks." The only reason he was holding on to Kymin's shirt was because he didn't want to accidently fall off the chair. Next to him Felix was looking around rather bored. He was ready to play but the knowledge that this waa a child's game had ruined his excitement.

Mori smiled when Lain moved closer to him. Her shy attitude was kind of cute. "Half of the people are kids, stay calm." He was only joking. If she wasn't comfortable they could leave. "Someone stack the blocks."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 pm

(Kind of? Pfft, he knows he loves it.)

Kymin chuckled when Christian said he was just watching him play with the blocks. "This isn't Tokyo, okay?" he smiled, moving to stack up the blocks when Mori mentioned it. "You have to try and get it to stay up," he said. "But you can't take any from the top." He was informing the rest of the children as well as Christian, just to ensure that everyone knew how to play.

Lain blushed when Mori mentioned how half of the people were kids, playing gently with the hem of her hat. "I-I know that..." she mumbled, her eyes glancing around the table nervously. It wasn't fair of him to joke around like that when she was this nervous. In response, she moved a bit closer to the male neko, so that their arms were touching.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 pm

All of the kids gave a small aww, when they were told not to take from the top of the blocks. Christian however was smiling because Kymin said it wasn't Tokyo. "I know," he responded. "Tokyo is much bigger." He made a small roar before settling back down and behaving. He was more interested in his juice box anyway.

Felix glanced at Christian before looking at the others around the table once Kymin had given the directions. He smirked. "Ladies first," he prompted. Surely enough Julia didn't hesitate. She pulled a block and place it on the top of the stack with a smile. Mickey followed after her. The two were sitting almost as close and Lain and Mori. Felix expected that from the two blonds, but not from Mori and Lain since they technically weren't dating.

Mori blinked when his and Lain's arms brushed against each other. He tried not to shy away. He wasn't sure if it had been intentional or if it was because she was just nervous. "Once one of the kids go, we can go next," he whispered to her. He figured he'd talk her down from being nervous.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Kymin tried not to give a small laugh when Christian roared, and continued setting up the blocks until it was done completely, then settled back as Felix told the girls to go first. He waited until everyone had gone to take his turn, pulling out a block with a certainty that would only suit the black haired ninja. He couldn't help but cast a glance at Felix. This was really nice.

Lain looked to Mori when he said that once one of the kids went, they could take their turn, nodding lightly. She didn't mind that. Though she was still nervous when she pulled her first block out, even though the tower was still stable, placing the block on top. She was scared she was going to be the one to knock the thing over, and in the very beginning too. Despite being an artist, her hands weren't very steady. At least, they usually weren't. When she was alone and painting or drawing, things were fine. But this was neither of those things. She couldn't help but blink at the surety that Kymin showed. She swore that guy was the exact opposite of her. Even though she was calming down a bit, she didn't bother moving away from Mori. It was better to know she had him close.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Felix pulled his own block. This game was simple, yet he could see the intensity on some of the players face. As the game progressed, the other guests came to see what was going on and if he didn't know any better, he would swear everyone was paired for this mini competition. He smiled when he heard Christian arguing with another kid about how him and Kymin would wipe out the competition, not Lain and Mori. Felix really hadn't recalled having this much fun during his immortal lifetime.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Kymin looked around at the guests with a small grin when he noticed a few of them watching the game in amusement. When he heard what Christian said, his grin widened. "Got that right little man," he nodded. He started noticing as the game went on, that Lain's moves in particular were becoming less focused and more sporadic. A lot of times she couldn't seem to decide which block to take and had nearly knocked the tower over. He felt kind of bad for her, because not only were there a lot of people playing, there were also some people watching too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Mori was quietly talking to Lain. He'd seen how she'd been acting when others started crowding around. "So, after this, how about we all head out for drinks," he asked. "Not alcoholic, since you're underage," he teased. He brushed his arm against hers when she wasn't busy finding a block to stack.

Christian smiled delighted at having recognition. The kid he'd been arguing with merely shook his head and walked away. Christian stood up so he could see the table better. "Godzilla," he whispered. "Is going to attack the city of...not Tokyo." Felix chuckled. "Okinawa maybe. Shinjuku. There are a lot of places for Godzilla to attack," he informed the small boy who leaned in excitedly. "You've been to Japan?" Felix nodded. "I've been to a lot of places."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Kymin chuckled at Christian and Felix's conversation. Even though he'd told his lover he didn't speak Japanese, he'd been born and raised there his first life. "Try Akihabara," he added in quietly. "They get monster attacks all the time," he joked. "Or Kyoto." Shaking his head in amusement, he took his turn, grinning at Mori and Lain. They certainly made a cute couple.

Lain did her best to talk back to Mori when he spoke to her, and if she didn't, she would nod in response to a yes or no question. This time, though, she managed to find her voice, if only for a word. "O-okay," she nodded softly. She wasn't sure she could handle alcoholic drinks anyways. The one time she'd had alcohol about a year back, she'd discovered that she was an extremely light-weight drinker. And the taste of most drinks didn't particularly suit her. She smiled lightly and looked down when Mori brushed against her arm. "Th-that sounds good," she nodded again, as if to reaffirm what she'd just said.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 pm

(Heh, good think she doesn't hang with the guys.)

Felix turned his head when Kymin spoke of Kyoto and Akihabara. "You've been to Japan," he asked. "I thought you said you couldn't speak Japanese." Even with that being said, he still smiled at his green eyed fiance. He loved Kymin so much. So much was happening and it all felt exceptionally good. He pulled another block and put it on top. He wanted to tell Christian they would take him to Japan, but that was not possible. "Hey Kymin, we should make the loser clean up the party," he chuckled. "That way the two of us can sit back and relax."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Kymin gave a slightly embarrassed grin that said he knew he'd been caught. "Yeah, you could say that," he chuckled. "Well, I've forgotten most of it," he said, giving a goofy little grin. It was a lie, he just wanted Felix to 'teach' him Japanese. Kymin took his turn after Felix, grinning at the look on Lain's face. The tower was getting pretty unstable by now, and as always, his movements were smooth and confident. "Felix, that's terrible. Making our guests clean up a party we invited them to," he grinned. "But I agree," he snickered. He gave a small laugh at the nervousness that had caused on Lain's face. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he said quickly, giving a dismissive wave. Poor girl.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"Sure you have, we'll talk later," Felix said in a mock stern voice. He didn't care if Kymin knew Japanese or not, it had been fun teaching him regardless. "I thought it was a brilliant idea," he said with a nod. "But considering the look on Lain's face, I suppose it's not that great." He smiled apologetically and then glanced at Mickey and Julia who seemed to be strategizing with each move. They looked like they were in the middle of a war zone and each move could be their last. He was glad this game was bringing them all a bit closer.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 pm

(And why is that? Because Kymin's a genius. Smile )

Kymin chuckled when Felix said they'd talk later. That would be an interesting talk. Of course, the black haired ninja would probably make up some obviously false excuse. Or he could always tell the truth, but that might've led to some...unsavory situations. At least, unsavory considering there would be a child in the house later on that night. He blinked when he was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of blocks tumbling down and the sight of a red-faced Lain holding the block that had brought the tower down. He couldn't help but smile because she looked so embarrassed. If he didn't know any better, he'd have said that the way she was suddenly tugging on the hem of her hat, it looked like she wanted to pull it over her entire body to hide herself. Not to mention the fact that when she'd cringed, she'd moved a bit closer to Mori as well. She still had the block in her hand, though Kymin saw something he didn't expect of her. Even though she was so clearly embarrassed, she had a smile on her face and had even let out a small, embarrassed giggle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 pm

(Yeah, okay.)

Mori looked to Lain when the tower collapsed. The red on her face and the fact that she'd cringed was enough to make him almost get up and lead her away, but the smile and the giggle said otherwise. "Nice," he said with his own smile. "Guess we didn't need Godzilla after all." He'd only said that because when the tower went down Christian hopped up in victory. "See, Kymin and Felix won!" Mickey and Julia both laughed at that, because they'd been apart of the game too, but some how the child had excluded them. The two got up and shook Lain and Mori's hands once more. "It was nice meeting you all," Mickey said with a nod. He looked to Felix and Kymin. "Congratulations on your engagement, Julia hopes to have an invite to the wedding, me not so much." He shook their hands. "I have to take her home, so I'll see you all around. Thanks for inviting us, have a nice night." Julia hurriedly moved to the other side of the table and kissed each man on the cheek, followed by a curtsy. "I hope to see you all soon," she said with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Lain chuckled lightly and shyly when Mori said he guessed they hadn't needed Godzilla. She looked at the blond couple as they got up, giving them each a small smile when they shook hands again. "Y-you too," she said shyly to Mickey. He seemed nice enough. And the girll too, uh huh. She didn't want to leave just because the game ended, but she did kinda want to get away from all these people. She had this need to draw something now, because she was having one of her random bouts of inspiration. She pulled a small sketch pad and pencil out of her bag after helping to clean the blocks up and almost immediately started sketching after she had sat back down. She hoped they didn't think her weird. Things like this was the whole reason she carried a sketch pad around with her. Right now it was starting to look like her drawing would take the shape of falling blocks, but only a bit distorted.

Kymin grinned when he heard Julia and Mickey laugh at Christian, because he'd laughed as well. "Thanks. You should definitely expect something in the mail," he told the two of them with a smile. "Yeah, you too," he told Mickey, smiling. He'd stood up when the two had announced they were leaving, so when Julia had kissed him on the cheek, he grinned and gave a small bow. "M'lady," he chuckled. "Have a good night you two," he said with a small wave.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Felix waved goodbye to Mickey and Julia. Looked like they have found a softer side of Mickey. He then turned a bit red when Julia kissed him. "She's trying to make us jealous," he chuckled. Standing up he looked to Lain who was drawing away. Next to her Mori was looking rather intrigued. Felix gave a low chuckle and then glanced around at the remaining guest. They were all having such a good time. "Kymin, will you come with me into the house for a moment," he asked. His blue eyes were shinning lightly. "It'll only be a minute. I need your help with something."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Kymin smiled and chuckled at Felix's turning red. He wondered if Julia was jealous that the two of them were getting married. He turned his attention to his fiance when the guy asked him to come into the house to help him with something. Unsuspecting as Kymin usually was, he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure thing." The black haired ninja followed his lover into the house, curious as to what the guy needed help with.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin agreed to come along. His eyes glowed and he happily went inside the house. When he heard no one is inside of the house he led Kymin to the bedroom. Once inside he closed the door and pressed Kymin against the wall, trapping him in a kiss that lasted a good little while. When he needed oxygen he broke the kiss and smiled. "I've been waiting all day for that. Thank you so much for today," he said as he ran his hand up and down Kymin's side. "I really do love you." He kissed Kymin again with a bit more passion than before. He wished they didn't have to go back outside.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum