Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Good-bye...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Another Good-bye... Empty Just Another Good-bye...

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 pm

It wasn't entirely apparent to Kymin why he'd woken up as early as he did. He honestly wished he could've slept longer, because he was still exhausted. Too much had happened in the past twenty-four hours. He'd gone to pick up their furniture, the couch of which was supposed to come today at noon (looking at his phone, he could see that it was about eleven o'clock), nearly gotten sexually assaulted by Liz, brought the mattress home to set it up, gone out of the village to train himself into exhaustion, got told by Kyla that he had a mere two days left with Felix, trained himself into passing out, then went home and proceeded to have sex with Felix, only for them to fall asleep and wake up and not go to sleep because both of them had fears of returning to sleep, and then they had sex again just because they could. Kymin's body really hadn't had any form of proper rest and now he was feeling the effects of it. He was sore as hell. And now that he thought about it, neither him nor Felix had washed off last night. Deciding now would be as good a time as ever (considering the couch would be coming soon), Kymin slowly unwrapped his arms from around Felix and went to the bathroom. He figured, instead of taking a shower himself and leaving Felix laying on the bed, he'd wash his fiance off a bit first. Even if it was like this, Kymin wanted to spend more time with him. Grabbing a washcloth, the black haired ninja wet it with warm water and went back to his sleeping lover. He couldn't help the small, sad smile that crossed over his face. It would be a long time until he saw Felix sleeping again. The smile faded and he gave a light sigh before crawling back onto the bed, glad for the memory foam. Leaning forward, he kissed his lover on the cheek lightly before he started washing Felix off gently. It wasn't much, considering most everything was dry by now, but at least it was something he could do for his lover to make it easier to wash off later.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just Another Good-bye... Empty Re: Just Another Good-bye...

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Maybe when one really thought about it, Felix had had such great sex because he wanted to sleep. Too exhausted to dream about all the bad, he managed to get a decent amount of sleep. The silver haired shinobi usually would have woken up when he felt the presence of another human being in his home, but not today. He was too tired and far too weak to care. The warm towel that touched his body only made him curl up. This must be someone that meant something to him, for the soft strokes of the towel were washing away the dried sweat. Felix slowly opened his eyes to inspect what was happening. He smiled softly when he saw Kymin. Closing his eyes he uncurled and stayed put. Kymin was washing him and that was nice, but what if this was the last time? "I love you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Kymin returned the soft smile when Felix opened his eyes. He didn't want his lover seeing him sad. The sad part could come later. Would come later. "I love you too angel. You can go back to sleep if you want. You're probably still tired, huh?" he chuckled softly, continuing to wash Felix off. He was careful around Felix's lower regions, because he was positive the guy was probably sensitive as hell there. "The couch is coming in an hour. I don't think I got to tell you yesterday." He didn't really remember. It was too bad they couldn't be happy after a night like last night. He was sure that had just been so the two of them could temporarily forget what was coming. Neither of them wanted to think about it. It was for a good reason, of course, but...both of them knew it was coming whether they thought about it or not.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 pm

He was tired, but sleeping would waste their time. Their suddenly limited time. Felix's heart ached whenever he thought about it. Kymin, the love of his life was leaving him. The shinobi held back a small noise of hurt. One day they would meet again. Felix sat up slowly. "Oh yeah, we did get a couch..." He bit his lip lightly. And a lot of other stuff too. Looking off to the side he wondered if he should give Kymin his present now or later. Maybe later. "Let's shower." He placed his hands in his lap with a small smile. "Then we can get the couch and eat breakfast. It is still morning right?" This was painful.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Kymin nodded when Felix remembered about the couch. "Mmhm, we sure did." There was a tension in there air between them, and Kymin felt it was almost tangible. Not tense because they didn't know what to say, but tense because they knew what they wanted to say and couldn't say it. He was sure that was the reason, anyways. Kymin wanted to say it was all going to be all right. That he would be home and back in Felix's arms before the guy even realized he was gone. He wanted to make so many reassuring promises to his lover, most of which he knew he wouldn't be able to keep. Kymin tilted his head and paused in washing his fiance when the guy sat up, giving a light smile when he said they should shower. "Sounds good to me." A pause. "You gonna be able to walk?" He couldn't help that tiny sly smile that crossed over his face. He wondered if Felix's legs were going to be functional. "And...ah, we can still get breakfast. It'll be twelve by the time the couch comes, but breakfast for lunch is fine with me," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Felix had honestly forgotten the couch just that quick. As he starred into those emerald eyes that belonged to his fiance he became lost in thought. Just what was he going to do without Kymin? His heart felt like someone was trying to rip it out and the longer he sat here wishing for this man to stay with him the more it hurt. Felix closed his eyes so that he could blink the pain away. It didn't help, but he didn't continue to show the building hurt. "Kymin, I don't think I'll be able to walk...." He slowly pulled his legs off the side of the bed and groaned with regret. Everything was soar. His legs shaky, Felix pushed himself up and stood. "Fuck." His legs felt like jello and his back hurt. "You'll have to carry me," he joked lightly as he slowly made his way across the floor with as little movement as possible. "We can just get lunch after the couch gets here and then...." He trailed off for a moment. "Then we...then we can say," he swallowed. "Goodbye." He bowed his head and tried not to feel miserable.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Kymin smiled lightly when he saw that Felix was staring into his eyes. God he loved this man. He was going to miss him so much. He really hoped they'd be able to call each other when he was gone. He wondered if Vishnu would be okay without him there. He was going to miss the puppy too. He hoped he'd be back before the puppy was too big for him to pick up. But that would be soon, and he didn't think he would be. He was pulled out of his thoughts when his silver haired lover said he didn't think he'd be able to walk. Kymin grinned apologetically and got up. He was fine with carrying Felix, no matter how worn out he was. Going over to his lover, who was shuffling across the floor, Kymin gently slipped his arms under Felix's legs and lifted him up, kissing him deeply for a few moments while holding his lover against his chest. "I'm perfectly fine with carrying you," he whispered, walking into the bathroom with Felix. "Since I'm the one who caused you to be like t in the first place," he grinned, setting Felix down by the counter so he had something to hang onto. "You want a bath or a shower, angel?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Maybe Kymin hadn't reacted because he was breaking apart inside as well. Maybe he hadn't responded with broken words because it wasn't time. Felix buried his face into Kymin's shoulder once he was picked up. He also returned his lover's kiss, but it didn't hold much. God he was breaking ever so slowly. "A bath," h responded through the fabric of Kymin's shirt. "Since I can't stand up." He smiled lightly and then looked to the door. "What's for lunch," he asked. "Grilled cheese and milk? Lunch meat sandwhiches? Pasta salad?" He was just being funny to keep his mind off of other things. Yawning lightly he shifted a bit in Kymin's arms.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Kymin looked down lovingly at the silver haired man in his arms. He was going to miss this too. Being able to hold Felix. "A bath it is then," he said softly, setting Felix down so the guy could sit on the toilet rather than trying futilely to stand up. He was glad the lid was closed, but he didn't remember having closed it last time he was in there. Oh well. Going over to the tub, the black haired ninja turned the water on, making sure it was hot before putting the plug in. He leaned back against the sink and looked at Felix with a light smile. He didn't want to talk about goodbyes. "Actually, grilled cheese sounds pretty good," he mused, kissing the top of Felix's head lightly, just because he could. He was going to miss being able to do that too. God, he had to stop thinking of all the things he was going to miss. His smile faded into a small frown and he turned his gaze to the ground, holding back a sigh. He had thought about asking Felix if he wanted candles lit, but then he decided against it. Making this romantic was honestly just going to make it harder to say goodbye, because it would remind them both just how much they were going to miss while Kymin was away playing hero.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Felix didn't want to think or talk about goodbyes either, but it was hard not to do so when he knew today was their last day together. Every other day past this would be hell. He'd be alone and then he'd have to go to Kyla and tell her he was done being her pet. He bit his lip. Just how was he going to do that? He looked up when Kymin kissed him on the head, saying grilled cheese sounded good. He smiled lightly. "Good," he responded. The silver haired shinobi had never felt quite so broken before. This knowledge that this was the end was tearing him to shreds. He knew that was a bad sign, because despite not having Madness running through his veins, this feeling of distress could lead to something much darker. Felix pushed the thought to the back of his head. "When you come back, let's travel a bit."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Kymin kept his gaze fixated on the bathtub as it filled with water. Already the mirror was starting to fog over with steam, even though Kymin hadn't closed the door. He remembered then that after they took their bath, they'd have to let Vishnu outside for a bit. The black haired ninja turned his gaze to his lover when the guy spoke of how they should travel when he returned, nodding with a smile. "Yeah. We still have yet to go to the Magma. We should-..." There was a small pause as Kymin remembered. They had to help Kana. He wondered if she was okay. Hell, knowing her, she'd probably already gotten that village sorted out after figuring out something was wrong. He'd have to go to the Sunshine again while he was looking for Batsu, just to check on things. "Yeah, we should start there," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:31 am

Felix was kind of glad that they hadn't gone that way. They'd needed to avoid Batsu's chaos. That damned thing was tearing them apart. Felix bit his lip and then went about his business of starring at the wall. "Yeah, let's make a list." He then looked to the tub as it filled up. "We'll do a lot of things when you get back," he whispered. Without much hesitation Felix got up and sat on the edge with Kymin. "Come back to me in one piece."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:45 am

Kymin nodded when Felix said they should make a list. "During lunch," he said, giving his fiance a light smile. They would have to do wedding planning as well. He wondered if they should wait for that until he got back though. Whenever that would be. He looked at his lover at his whispering, nodding lightly. He tilted his head when Felix came over and sat next to him. Come back in one piece? He wasn't sure he'd be able to. Physically or otherwise. He couldn't make that promise. He wanted to though. But...he didn't know if he'd be able to get through to Batsu before the thing tried to rip him apart limb from limb. Didn't know if it was possible for the thing to eat only a part of his soul before he managed to escape. Kymin shivered lightly at the thought. It was a horrifying thought. He remembered when he'd tried to slash Batsu with Ira Vangloria and it had nearly been ripped out of his hand by the pull of that creature. "I'll try angel. I promise, I'll try," he said softly, gently pulling Felix into his arms. He was sure Felix was probably more scared than he was. Scared of losing his soulmate. Kymin was scared for Felix too, though. What if he ended up getting killed by Batsu, and Felix faded away because of it? Kymin decided to try not to think about it, kissing his lover on the forehead before moving to turn off the water, since the tub was filled enough. "Bath's ready," he said, looking to Felix with a smile and motioning him over. He wasn't getting in first, because he wanted to make sure his silver haired lover didn't fall getting in.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Felix honestly didn't believe Kymin. He had a feeling that his fiance was not coming back to him. That this was their final goodbye and everything was going to crash and burn around him once Kymin was gone. Felix tried not to shake as Kymin pulled him close. His blue eyes closed and he held back the need to cry. When Kymin moved to  turn the water off Felix slid in without a word. The water was refreshing, possibly a bit more than it should have been. He starred at it for a long time as he waited for Kymin to join him. "We're going to be okay, right?" He felt like a child. This wasn't fair. They were supposed to go far. Nothing was fair in life though. Why couldn't he just realized that and move on. He was hoping for something that would never happen. What a horrible feeling that is...to know all is going to be lost in a matter of days. My soul can't survive with Kymin's next to me, so why bother fighting back when I know I can't win. We can't win.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Kymin got into the tub after Felix, sitting behind his lover so he could wrap his arms around him. The black haired ninja rested his chin lightly on Felix's shoulder, closing his eyes at the feel of the hot water around him. "We're going to be okay," he affirmed, hugging his lover from behind. "We're going to be just fine, Felix." He paused. "What do you want to talk about love? Anything but sad stuff. You get another free pass to ask me whatever you want, no matter how silly it is," he said softly. He wanted to talk about something else, to get Felix's mind off this feeling of dread and the knowledge that his soul mate was leaving.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Felix wanted to talk about how he wasn't going to be okay, but decided to let Kymin have his way. "Um, I'm thinking that while I'm with Kyla I'm going to train Vishnu to be a ninja dog. Does that sound like a good plan," he asked. He would rather talk about Vishnu rather than Batsu and all the horrible things that could and more than likely would happen to Kymin. "And once I find Serenity I'll probably go back to the Crested and find a job aside from being a ninja until you come back."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Kymin was glad that Felix had changed the subject. He hadn't realized that his silver haired fiance had planned on going to find Kyla as soon as he left. He wondered if it really was okay for him to go see her. Because last he remembered, Felix had said he'd been planning on telling the old woman to go fuck herself. Or something to that effect. "Sounds like a brilliant plan," he said with a light smile. "He'll make a good ninja dog. Let's just hope we didn't wait too long. He's still a puppy, but I think he's become rather lazy. I think that's my fault," he chuckled softly. He paused and blinked when Felix said he was going to find a different job once he came back to the Crested after finding Serenity. He was glad the guy was going to have something to occupy his mind while the black haired ninja was gone. "Did you have any specific jobs in mind?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:24 pm

"Not really," he said quietly. "I've been a ninja all my life. I think I might just take up helping Lain and Mori at the orphanage or start a delivery service. I don't know. Anything to keep me active for a while." The silver haired male looked off to the side. "And Vishnu isn't lazy, just a bit chunky. He'll burn it off on our way to the Rock." He nodded lightly. Traveling there would be tons of fun. "Anyway, make sure to text and call me when you have the chance."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Kymin wasn't really surprised to hear Felix say he'd been a ninja his whole life. Even though the guy had been alive for nearly a thousand years. Okay, maybe he should've been surprised. Sure, Felix seemed like he enjoyed being a ninja, but that didn't really matter, because everyone needed a break sometimes, even from the things they enjoyed. At least, Kymin thought so. "He sleeps too much, he's definitely lazy," he pointed out with a smile. He blinked when Felix told him to call and text. "Absolutely," he nodded softly, kissing his lover on the neck reassuringly. "And you can call me whenever you need, you hear?" Now that he thought about it, that had been stupid to say. What if he ended up in a hospital unable to answer his phone? That would just worry Felix. He only hoped it never came to that, because he'd already said it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Felix did think Vishnu was lazy, but hey, why not give the pup some credit every now and again. He gave a small smirk. "Vishnu sleeps because he's a puppy." He pulled a towel and started to wash himself. "You know, if I called you whenever I needed you then I would call you every day." He managed a small chuckle and then focused on the water until it came over them in a warm gentle wave. He smiled a bit proud that he was capable of doing that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

"Ah, fair enough. Then again, he does tend to tire himself out by being too hyper," he smiled. He grabbed himself a washcloth as well. It had been a while since they'd actually washed their own bodies. Kymin usually found it fun to wash his fiance's body himself, since most of the time it had been him who'd made the mess. He smiled at the thought, but began washing himself nonetheless. The green eyed ninja blinked when the water came over them in a wave, an amused smile on his face as he wiped some of the water out of his eyes. "You can do that, huh? That's pretty cool," he smiled. "It also means I was right in assuming that it had been you who'd broken the faucet that one time. There is no doubt left," he joked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Felix shook his head. "He's like that because he's a bundle of energy." The shinobi then turned an looked at Kymin. "I don't know what you're talking about. I just learned how to do that," he said with a nod. "The faucet had nothing to do with me." He shook his head. To be honest that little bit was exhausting. Using the water spirit's power like that was wearing him out and it was going to get worse once he really needed to use it. Felix almost shuddered. How was he going to cope. What if the spirit took over completely, he'd never be able to return to Kymin. Felix sighed. He didn't want that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Kymin nodded when Felix said Vishnu was just a bundle of energy. That he agreed with. "Mmhm, sure you did. You know, angel, I don't think I believe you. It was totally all your fault I got soaked that one time," he insisted with a small smile. Since he was done washing his front over, he ran the washcloth over Felix's back. They'd have to throw the sheets in the wash too, considering it was covered in their sweat now. As he washed over his lover, he couldn't help but think how long it would be until he got to do this again. "Hey Fe?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am

Felix was in another world as Kymin washed his back. All he could think of was how he'd possibly lose Kymin after today, or maybe Kymin would lose him. It was enough to make him frown. How and why had this tragedy come upon them? Felix almost didn't hear his fiance call his name. "Yes?" He wondered what Kymin wanted. Had his lover been speaking to him and he'd failed to respond?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Kymin waited for Felix to answer him. It seemed his lover had drifted off into his own little world while he'd been speaking earlier. That was okay though. When his lover did answer him, Kymin stopped washing over Felix's back to pull him closer so that he could kiss the guy's cheek. "You're my angel, you know that? I don't want you to forget it. No matter how long I'm gone, I don't want you to forget that you mean so much to me. I love you," he said softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum