Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilix: A Flashback

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kilix: A Flashback - Page 5 Empty Re: Kilix: A Flashback

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Felix gave a huff. "Aussir was nothing," he said with a shake of his head. "There was seriously no need for you to feel like you owed me for that." The blue eyed shinobi shrugged. "Besides, I asked to help you, not the other way around, but whatever." He followed Kim up the stairs, wondering if that case was heavy or not. "I just felt like asking, no reason." He then tilted his head to he side and snickered. "You're clearly not too bright. 'Oh, my name is Kim Babo so I'm going to lift the cannon up and check it out. Maybe I'll blow the top of the mountain off while I'm at it.'"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Kim glanced at Felix. "You saved my life. You want me to act like that was nothing?" He shook his head. Whatever. He wished Felix could try to see it from his eyes. Speaking of eyes, Kim rolled his when Felix started making fun of him. "Give me a break man, I was only fifteen." Yeah, he'd started making guns and the like early on his his life. "Are you sure there's no other reason you're asking?" he said with a sly grin as they headed out of the house.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Felix looked at Kim for a moment when the guy said he'd saved his life. "Oh yeah, I did, didn't I." Felix often forgot the things he did for other people. There were so many lives he'd saved and destroyed that he'd chosen not to care anymore. People came and went, but he was trying to keep his friends really close. Yeah, it hurt when it was their time to go, but at least he'd known them as friends, allies, and those who he'd come to love. "Fifteen you say, alright, I'll let it slide." He then smiled. "Well, I'm asking because I'm drunk and I seemed to have a heightened interest in men when drunk."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Kim shut his house door behind them and locked it before heading down the street. "Yeah, you did," he said with a slightly raised eyebrow. Had the guy seriously forgotten? That was one hell of a thing to forget. "Yep, fifteen." He gave a small grin when the guy said he'd let it slide. "So, were you asking because you were jealous that I might've had an interest in this guy, or so that I wouldn't be if you had an interest in him?" he teased with a chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Felix shrugged when Kim reinforced the fact that he'd saved his life. "I used to do it everyday, I can't help that it's second nature," he said under his breath. "And because I don't get jealous, I was probably asking just to make sure you weren't into the guy." Felix shrugged again. He'd really only asked because he was playing around with Kim to see how the guy would react. Honestly Felix didn't care to experience with men. Yes, Kymin had been nice and all, but Felix loved women. It might of had something to do with control. Hell if he knew. Now as for Kim, that had just been for fun. Maybe it was wrong to toy with the guy's emotions like that, but who didn't like to play around every now and again. He was a horrible person.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Kim glanced at Felix when the guy started mumbling. "I'm fairly positive that you get jealous. What if some creep came up and started flirting with Suki right in front of you, huh? Tell me you wouldn't beat the crap outta the guy right then and there," he grinned, giving the silver haired ninja a small push just because he felt a bit fun. Once the two got to the house, Kim knocked on the door a couple times. The guy that opened the door was a bit larger than Kim, but only in width. He had a rough appearance and a five o'clock shadow in the middle of the day. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and his eyes all but lit up when he saw Kim. "Hey, Kim! How ya doin? I heard you had a run-in with Aussir and landed up in the hospital. Glad to see you're back on your feet!" he said heartily.

Kim blinked for a moment. "Hey Jeremy. You know what, that reminds me, actually. There's two things I'm here for," he said as if just realizing. Before Jeremy had even gotten a chance to ask what they were, Kim had punched the guy in the face, sending him sprawling backwards into his own living room. Kim rubbed his hand before walking in with a hard expression on his face. Usually he was a pacifist, but this was different. "You no-good slob, you copped out! Do you even know that it was you who nearly got me killed!"

The balding man's eyes were wide in surprise as he pushed himself up. "H-Hey, man look, I'm sorry, they were gonna kill me too if I didn't give'em what they wanted," he apologized.

"How can someone so smart be so dumb?" he asked Felix, turning back to look at the older man. "They needed you alive to get your ammunition. Or don't you remember? I built your safe, there was no way they'd be able to crack it without your combination."

Jeremy swallowed. He'd noticed the cannon case strapped to Kim's back. "Look Kim, what do you want, huh? There's nothin I can do but apologize."

Kim closed his eyes for a minute before sighing. "I need ammunition. I'm going to show this fella here a cannon, because he's interested in it." He looked to Felix. "How many rounds you think would be a good showing? Five? Ten?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Felix looked at Kim with a blank expression when he spoke of jealously. "I'd beat the crap out of them for being a creep, not for flirting with her. She's cute, it's bound to happen." He gave a small smile and then waited for the guy to open the door. Felix was surprised when Kim ended up punching Jeremy instead of greeting him. His blue eyes were wide with shock. Hadn't Kim said something about not hurting people? He watched silently, not sure if he should interfer or not. He decided against it. "Ten sounds good," he replied absently when Kim asked. His eyes were on Jeremy. Wondering if the guy was just as shock as himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Kim nodded and looked back to Jeremy as if nothing had happened. "Ten it is. Three hundred for the lot, take it or leave it," he said, blinking his light brown eyes. His head tilted a bit when Jeremy almost went to protest. The larger man sighed and then nodded. "Fine. Wait here," he said, walking away and rubbing his jaw as he went. Kim went about taking the money from his wallet, and didn't notice the still shocked glance Jeremy gave him as the guy walked away.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 am

Felix wasn't sure if this was okay. Kim seemed to be calm yet pissed. Felix didn't blame him. He nearly died because of this guy. With a sigh he watched Jeremy leave and then Kim as he gathered his money to pay for the items. "You're supposed to be the non-violent one," he mumbled. His eyes were looking off to the side to avoid eye contact with Kim in case he was glared at.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:37 am

Kim looked at Felix, his expression curious yet amused. He gave a light chuckle. "Usually I am, but this guy had it coming," he said with a smile. Whether I use them regularly or not, he needs to remember who it is that has the weapons. And the combination to his safe. "So don't look like that, okay? It was a one time thing," he shrugged. When Jeremy came back with a box with a handle, Kim handed him the money with a smile. "Take care, Jeremy," he said lightly, giving the guy a wave, not taking too much notice of the mumbling Jeremy gave. Once they were out of the house and on their way, Kim gave Felix a smile. "To the top of the mountain we go."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Felix could understand that, but still.... He decided not to question it any further. Instead he waited for Jeremy to come back with the ammo. He looked to Kim when the guy told him to come along so that they could go to the mountains. He nodded and followed in silence. His eyes looked up to the sky and he smiled. "Hey, can I shoot one off," he asked. "Just one. I promise not to blow you or any villagers up."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix asked if he could shoot one off. "Hm, I don't know...I think you'd try to blow me up to steal my title as Suki's best friend, even if you say you won't," he grinned. Honestly, he'd been planning on asking if the guy had wanted to shoot one or two off. Because why not, after all? But for now he kinda just wanted to mess with the silver haired ninja. He gave the guards a wave as they passed through the gates. They knew him well. One of them even guarded the gates with one of his rifles, using the scope to make sure all was well down on the mountain pass.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 pm

(That's cool)

Felix looked at Kim with hopeful eyes, but sighed when he was told that the chances were possibly slim to none. "I promise I won't," he assured Kim. "I'll aim at the lake just like you would. And I'm her husband, so that automatically makes me her best friend." He grinned lighty and placed his hands into his pocket. It'd been only a short time since he'd moved to the Gears, but he very clearly remembered the events before then. The scars on his neck and arms had never really healed and the memory of the pain in his heart felt as if it had happened this very day. He tried to push those memories to the back of his mind but there was always a reminder. Felix sighed lightly. "Cannons..."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:44 pm

( Wink )

Kim looked at Felix with a raised eyebrow. "No, we've been over this squirrel, I won that game at the festival which had crowned me as her best friend and you as her second best friend," he said with a nod. "Your memory, I must say, is shabby at best," he grinned. "However, if you swear that you will not try to take my title from me, I may just let you fire a few off." He couldn't help that he was in a playful mood. The alcohol hadn't yet worn off, so he was still calm enough to joke, and maybe to avoid thinking about the situation with Jace for a little while.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Felix sighed. He didn't remember that game, but he guessed he couldn't complain about everything that had happened when he couldn't remember it. "Alright....you win. She's your best friend now load up a cannon so I can fire away," he rushed. "And I sir am not a squirrel." He shook his head and frowned. "Squirrels are weird and I sir am not weird, just a bit mad if you will. Not in the sense of angry, but more of insane. So if my memory is shabby it is because my brain has forgotten the need for sense."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Kim couldn't help but to give a small laugh at how eager Felix was. "Calm down man, at least wait til we get up the mountain. I know you're eager, but jeez." He gave Felix a light pat on the back when the guy said he wasn't a squirrel because squirrels were weird. "My friend, don't be in such denial of your weirdity. You have silver hair just like a squirrel has silver fur. You're a ninja who jumps through trees just as squirrels do. And lastly, squirrels are the maddest of all creatures, aside from the Cheshire Cat," he said with a grin, his light brown eyes shining in amusement.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Felix was silent for a long moment as Kim broke it down for him. His blue eyes went blank, for he wasn't sure how to reply. "....I don't know what you're talking about," he finally said with a shake of his head. "You're a squirrel..." he then marched ahead not sure as to where he was going but he was moving. "Call me a squirrel...hmph. I'd kick his ass if it weren't for Suki." He shook his head and huffed again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Kim snickered in obvious amusement at Felix's stunned silence. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, squirrel." His grin widened when Felix called him a squirrel and stalked ahead of him. "I can hear you, ya know," he called. Just for fun, Kim carefully knelt down and picked up a random acorn that had fallen off one of the trees, and stood back up to toss it lightly at the back of Felix's head. After he did so, he crossed his arms behind his head and looked around and whistled inconspicuously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Felix ignored Kim when he spoke. The shinobi only stopped when he felt an acorn hit his head. There was a long moment of silence and then Felix turned around. "Listen you damned chimpmunk." Felix turned with a smug look on his face. "Throw another one and I will kick your ass." That was clearly a challenge. Felix would bring war to Kim. He knew jutsu.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 am

Kim grinned at Felix's continued silence. He stopped when the silver haired ninja stopped, preparing for whatever Felix was about to say or dish out. He hoped Felix wouldn't be too unkind. He chuckled when Felix called him a chipmunk. "See, now that's better, now you're getting it right." He looked around the ground for another acorn and scooped one into his hand, tossing it up and down while looking at Felix. "Will ya now?" he asked, tossing the acorn at the silver haired male so that it would bump the guy's chest. He then put a hand on his hip and tilted his head as if to say 'what're you gonna do about it?'
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 pm

His stance is disturbing.... Felix didn't even care that Kim had just thrown an acorn at him. He gave a small sigh and turned around, waving his hand dismissively. "Whatever Kim, you're still a squirrel." He kicked an acorn as he moved up the mountain. "Now, I said I'd get back at you," he mumbled. "So now I'm going to do just that." He knelt down and picked the acorn up. He turned and launched it at the blue haired male. As he did so he cast a genjutsu, making it seem like there were acorns than there should have been.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Kim grinned and gave a small, triumphant laugh when Felix just turned around and walked away. "No no no, you called me a chipmunk, now you gotta stick with it," he insisted. He didn't pay attention to what Felix was doing until the guy turned around and threw an acorn at him. His light brown eyes widened in shock when the one acorn turned into way more than one. "Not cool, not cool," he repeated, moving to hide behind a tree. Only, the weight of the cannon on his back caused him to lose his balance (which he'd never had much of to begin with) and topple backwards. Since the path they were on was fairly steep, Kim tumbled down a bit before a tree blocked him from going any further, the weapon case hitting against it. He had honestly been glad it hadn't been his back that had hit it. Somewhere down the path, he'd accidentally dropped the case of ammo. Instead of getting up, Kim just let his head lean on the ground with an annoyed, yet amused look on his face. "God damn it," he chuckled. "Now come help me up, damn you," he called to the silver haired ninja, trying to hold back from laughing. He wasn't about to tell Felix how many times he'd lost his balance on this path and had been sent tumbling downwards. That would be like adding salt to an open wound. He was already embarrassed enough, especially once he'd seen the multiple acorns fade back to one and topple down to come to rest right before his stomach.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Felix felt nothing as he watched Kim lose his balance and tumble down the slope. He estimated what would be the outcome of this fall and decided everything would be a-okay since there was a tree in Kim's path to catch him. "You want me to come help you up," he asked with a raised brow. He placed his hands in his pockets. "I don't think so," he said with a smile. "I don't want to, not after you called me a squirrel and threw acorns at me." He shook his head. "Nopes, not at all." He grinned and started down the hill. "I should take a picture of this. You look like a real mess."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Kim frowned when Felix said he wouldn't help him up and simply rolled on his stomach with a sigh. "Tch, fine then. And you are a squirrel, for the record. You started it anyways," he said, mumbling the last bit. "And if you take a picture of this you get no cannon shots," he hugged. Now he didn't feel like getting up. He was all comfortable stretched out on the ground now. Not really, but he still didn't feel like getting up. He brushed a bit of his hair out of his face, pulling a twig out of the strands of hair.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 am

Felix narrowed his eyes when Kim threatened to not let him shoot any cannons. "You sir are an idiot...." He then took the picture and turned away as Kim pulled a twig from his hair. "And besides, even if I'm a squirrel and can't shoot cannons, neither can you because the case is way off in the middle of effin nowhere." He turned and grinned. "So ha, you asshole." He gave a small wave and then took a seat on a fallen tree. "So, ya gonna get up or no?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next