Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilix: A Flashback

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kilix: A Flashback - Page 4 Empty Re: Kilix: A Flashback

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Talk about a rush. Kim wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed when Felix said it was the 'end of the demonstration'. Maybe a little bit of both. Kim swallowed and took a moment before sitting up after Felix got off him. "So that's the most you've ever done with a guy, huh?" he chuckled lightly. "So does that mean you're only interested in men when you're drunk?" he asked with a light in his eyes. He blushed a bit when Felix said he loved a good show, because he was positive the guy had been talking about him. He'd have to agree with Felix on that last bit. Though it must've been easy to just get drunk and 'let loose' like Felix was doing. Kim wanted to, just for one single night, be able to push his responsibility onto something else. It was easy for those people who were capable of getting drunk, but he had to find a different means.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Felix smiled. "As long as I've been around I've never really thought about it until I met him." He shrugged and ran his hands through his hair. "Being drunk makes it easier, but being sober means I know my feelings are real." He looked to Kim. "Either way I'm attracted to some men." He shrugged again. "Like you. And just so you know, you're blushing." He laid back and looked at the ceiling. "And yes, that's as far as I've ever gone," he told him. "I've never really wondered if I'd go farther, but it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Kim couldn't help but wonder if this 'him' Felix was talking about was still around. He wanted to assume not, but he knew better than to assume, and he knew better than to ask. He looked to the silver haired male when he said being sober meant he knew his feelings were real. He remembered when he'd first told Felix he was gay. The guy had turned tail and run like a scared rabbit. Whether it had been in a dream or not, he thought he remembered hearing Felix say he just wasn't good with awkward situations. He blinked when Felix said he was attracted to him. He didn't quite know what to say to that, especially since it had been put so bluntly. He chuckled at Felix's statement. "Thanks captain obvious," he teased. He was quiet for a moment after Felix next spoke. "...that's up to you," he shrugged. "I know there's some guys who aren't comfortable with more than kissing, and...well now that I think about it, that's probably not you," he said with a small laugh, remembering Felix's actions only moments ago.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Felix smiled. "You're welcome." His smile widened when Kim pointed out how he was probably not one of those guys that stuck with kissing. "Hmph, you speak as if you know me," he said with a small wave of his hand. The shinobi couldn't help but find it a bit amusing how Kim had said that it was up to him. Was that supposed to have been him saying they could do as they please with each other. Felix slowly shook his head. He really doubted that, but then again... "I need a drink," he muttered just to see what Kim would say.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 pm

"Well, you did start licking all over me a couple minutes ago," he said with a shrug. "I think that's enough to assume you'd be comfortable with more than kissing," he grinned lightly. He raised an eyebrow though, when Felix said he needed a drink. "I think you're plenty drunk enough," he said, propping himself up by putting his hands on the bed behind him. He wasn't sure he wanted Felix blackout drunk. He was already scolding himself over taking advantage of an averagely drunk Felix. He was still very aware that he didn't have a shirt on, but didn't care about that in the same way that he wasn't a stickler about personal space.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Those icy blue orbs that were Felix's eyes turned to look at Kim with his light brown ones. "It's the same thing I did with him," Felix commented. "At first it was just teasing," he said with a sigh. "But then I got curious. Curiosity led to feelings and then suddenly he was gone." The shinobi placed his hand on his chest, right over his heart. "And I didn't get to say goodbye." He looked to Kim. "I know I said life was short and that you should live it to the fullest, but remember to keep your loved ones close." Felix shrugged. "Anyway, enough with the sad stuff, let's have some fun," he said with a smile. "First I need to sober up though. Got any bread?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Kim smiled when Felix said it'd been the same thing he'd done with the other guy. "Hey, it's still enough that I can still say you're more comfortable with just kissing." His smile faded when Felix said that the guy was gone. That was...actually really sad. A small frown crossed over his face. Yeah, he didn't have so many people he was close to. Not besides Suki, Felix, and Jace. His heart fell at the thought. He blinked and turned his light brown eyes toward Felix when the guy said no more sad stuff. "Yeah, sure," he smiled, getting up off the bed and grabbing his shirt as he went. He waved Felix forward, slipping on his shirt as he started towards the kitchen. He wondered what kind of 'fun' Felix was referring to, especially considering what'd just happened between them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Felix's brain was trying to sober up and as it did he wondered just what the hell was he going to do if Suki ever found out that he'd come onto Kim. He mentally punched himself for his lack of self control. He thought that he'd be able to love her without hurting her and now look what he'd done. Felix got up and followed Kim out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Despite his guilt, he had the urge to go farther with the mechanic. He reminded Felix so much of Kymin that his heart skipped a beat whenever he saw the guy. "I guess I am a bit more comfortable than I realized," he said with a shrug. "Now, what shall we do after my head stops spinning," he pondered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Kim went into the kitchen, taking the bread down before pausing. "Want a sandwich, or just the bread?" he chuckled in embarrassment. It was a stupid question, but hey, whatever. He was probably gonna make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just for the hell of it. He wasn't even that hungry, he just found himself craving a sandwich. "That's entirely up to you friend. I don't even know what's going through your head anymore," he joked with a small grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:31 am

Felix merely shrugged at the question and took a seat. He gave a sigh and ran his hand through his hair, his blue gaze focused on Kim's every movement. It wasn't intentional, but hey, it was happening. Part of him wanted to have Kim show him what was on the other side of the fence, but another part of him was saying no for so many reasons. Suki, Kymin, and so much other stuff, like friendships and loyalty and respect. Felix shook his head. "What did you think was running through my head before this," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:37 am

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix didn't answer his question, but merely shook his head and started making them both a sandwich. He briefly wondered if he should use grape or strawberry jelly. What silly things going through his head at a time like this. In the end, he used grape for his own sandwich and strawberry for Felix's. He glanced back at the silver haired male and gave a slight grin. "Nothing at all," he joked, putting Felix's plate in front of him. For simple things like this, Kim used paper plates, because he was lazy and never wanted to do dishes. He took a seat across from Felix. "Hope you like strawberry jelly," he chuckled, taking a bite of his own sandwich.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 am

Felix may have been drunk, but he could still process some things. His icy blue eyes narrowed when Kim answered him, saying he didn't think Felix had been thinking at all. That cocky bastard. Felix almost flipped his sandwich at the guy but thought better of it. Food should not be wasted. He took a bite into it and smiled. "Strawberry jelly sucks." Lies. He actually liked it, but what he didn't understand was why Kim was giving him strawberry instead of grape.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

Kim grinned at the look on Felix's face when he sat down. Well, that was one way to divert the subject. One way to get himself to focus on something else. He chuckled when Felix smiled before saying he didn't like strawberry jelly. "You're clearly lying, but we'll trade if ya want. Mine's grape," he said, waving his sandwich lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Felix shook his head. "I think I can live without grape for one day. Besides, you already bit into that. I don't want your damn germs." He bit into his sandwich one more time then looked to Kim. "Just so you know, don't feel too awkward about what happened in the bedroom and don't think that you were taking advantage of me. It was of my own accord and selfishness," he said. Taking another bite he continued. "And don't feel guilty either. Guilt is a horrible thing to feel and you don't deserve. Besides, it was fun." He smiled. "Now in the case that Suki finds out I shall deny everything and pin this on you," he joked. A small chuckle escaped him and then he spoke again. "I'm kidding, I'll tell her it was my fault. She'll probably not understand, but she's a reasonable gal." He grinned and then leaned back. "Ah, no day like a good day."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Kim nearly said something witty and a bit out of place when Felix said he didn't need his germs off the sandwich. Well hell, the guy had insisted on kissing. The blue haired mechanic tried to hide the relief on his face when Felix let him know he didn't think Kim had been taking advantage of him. He couldn't keep thinking, that just for one day, he wanted to be shot of responsibility for his actions. Everyone had the chance to blame things on being drunk, but not him. How nice it would be to just do whatever for a day, or even a couple hours. He smiled in embarrassment when Felix told him not to feel guilty. "It's hard not to," he chuckled lightly. His smile widened a bit when Felix said it was fun, giving a shrug that could've been either a teasing 'meh' or an agreement. Since Kim was chewing his sandwich, he said nothing, so it was hard to tell which it was. He grinned and gave a small laugh when Felix said he'd blame it all on him if Suki ever found out. "But of course," he joked. He nearly shivered when Felix said Suki probably wouldn't understand. The image that brought into his head wasn't a pleasant one. Whether Felix blamed himself in front of Suki or not, the brown haired woman would still want to talk to him about it. He wondered if she'd be mad at him, or disappointed in him. He wondered if she'd stop talking to him for a while because of it. He didn't want to risk his friendship with Suki over something like this. Kim blinked, and smiled lightly when Felix grinned, but got up a moment later. "I need some milk. You want some milk?" he asked, going over to the fridge. God how he wanted to forget it all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm

"I don't very much care for milk, so no thanks." The blue eyed male finished off his sandwich then closed his eyes as he spoke. "I could of went about a different way of helping you see that it's okay to be a little wild at times," he said as though it was a simple conversation. "Just know you can't always regret everything you do Kim. Life's meant to be fun because it's short. Take advantage of some things....not me even if I would willing let you," he added quickly. "But seriously, get out and have fun. Go sky diving, zip lining, cannon shooting." He gave a chuckle. "I want to see one of your cannons being shot."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Kim shrugged when Felix said no thanks. He wondered if the guy was lactose intolerant. He poured himself a glass, taking a breath before putting the milk away and going over to Felix. Sometimes all he really wanted to do, since forgetting things wasn't an option, was cry. Now was one of those times, but unfortunately, Kim wasn't the type of guy, gay or not, who cried. He just didn't. Maybe even couldn't. He didn't know. He did grin though, when Felix said he could've gone about it differently. "Ya think?" he said, taking a drink of his milk before finishing off what was left of his sandwich. His grin only widened slightly when Felix added on quickly not to take advantage of him and he found himself chuckling at that. "You know," he started, sitting back in his seat. "I haven't shot off one of those cannons down there in a while, and it might be beneficial to make sure they still work," he said with a slight grin. "And if you should happen to want to tag along..." He shrugged. He was actually finding himself glad that Felix had sobered up. No more complications from here on out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Felix smiled like a delighted little kid. "Really?" He mentally hopped up and down at the thought of being able to see a cannon being fired off. "What are you waiting for, let's get a move on," he said with a grin. His blue eyes were wide with joy. The shinobi ushered Kim towards the door of his weapons. "Let's go, let's go." Being immortal didn't mean he couldn't be a kid at times. He would forever be twenty three, but at the same time he would enjoy life as it came at him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Kim grinned lightly at Felix's excitement. "Yes really," he nodded. When Felix started ushering him away, he downed what was left of his glass of milk and put it on the table before going towards his basement. "So," he said, typing in the keycode. "There's two spots in the mountains I usually fire them at. One is in the center of the lake, it creates this really big pillar of water when it hits the bottom," he said with a small grin. "The other is an open plane in the middle of the mountains, nothing too big. I can't fire them at the mountain tops though, too risky." Taking the keys off the table, he unlocked three different cabinets, each with a different kind of cannon in it, all of them invariably large. One of them looked like a larger version of a bazooka. "Take your pick," he said, motioning to the weapons.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Felix raised a brow as he watch Kim unlock three different cabinents. "There's sooooo many," he said with wide blue eyes. He wondered which one he should choose. "I think we should shoot all three of them from the very top, but since I was told no, let's go shoot them into the lake." He grinned and pointed to the bazooka looking one. "That one right there." He was too excited for this. His eyes were glowing and he looked very pleased.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Kim only chuckled when Felix said there were so many. "This isn't even the half of it, Fe. These are just the ones that make the biggest boom," he grinned. "And I said we couldn't shoot them at the mountain, not from the top," he said, smiling at his friend's excitement. "We just can't shoot them at the tops because of avalanches," he said in embarrassment. "I was young and stupid when I learned that the hard way." Walking up to the one Felix picked out, he hoisted it over his shoulder. "I'm gonna hafta pick up some ammo from a friend though, before we go out," he said, taking a long case out of the same cabinet and putting it on the table so he could put the cannon in. This particular cannon was actually quite heavy, but since Kim worked with them on a near daily basis, he was used to the weight and how to handle it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Felix crossed his arms behind his head. "Oh, I'm still drunk," he said as an excuse. His blue eyes shinned and he watched Kim work on putting the weapon into it's rightful case. "You know me so well by showing me those with the biggest boom. Oh how I adore you for this," he said with a nod. "I owe you big." The silver haired male sat on the counter and smiled. "Oh, so you're not too bright after all. Who the hell shoots at a mountain. Then again who cares, we'll shoot from the top!" He then leaned forward. "A friend who makes cannon ammo? Nice, is he as lively as you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 pm

A small laugh escaped Kim when Felix blamed his being drunk. "You're sober enough to know better," he grinned. The blue haired mechanic only shook his head. "Nah man, we're even now," he smiled, glancing back at the silver haired man. He rolled his eyes when Felix said he wasn't too bright. "Hey, it was my first time shooting off a cannon, and it didn't work properly. It's not like I'd meant to do it on purpose." He shook his head. "Not really. He's actually pretty lame. I just call him a friend because we've worked together on so many occasions," he chuckled. He propped the strap of the case across his chest and carried the container on his back. "Alright, let's go," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Felix smiled. "I'm never sober," he lied. "Or at least one would think that if they truly knew me." He shrugged lightly and slid off the counter. His eyes were shinning with excitement. "So if he's not lively and you two only work together occasionally then I can assume I will have no interest in this so called 'friend.'" He then blinked. "How are we even? And just because it was your first time doesn't mean you had to shoot at a mountain....."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Kim grinned at what Felix said. "Then I should be careful not to take you to see my manga again," he nodded in amusement. He raised an eyebrow when Felix asked if he had any interest in that friend of his. "None at all...why do you ask?" Now he was curious. Why was Felix asking such a question? He waved for Felix to follow him, putting the key code into the door so they could exit the basement. Once he closed the door behind them, he rolled his eyes. "Look, the cannon wouldn't fire, so I foolishly held it up a little bit so I could check to see what was wrong with it. It was accidentally aimed at the mountain. The damn thing blew me backwards when it finally went off, about ten seconds later than it was supposed to." He was sure Felix would laugh at the mental image, but he didn't quite care. "We're even, because I've been in your debt ever since that time with Aussir. So we can call this even, yeah?" he said, grinning happily back at Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next