Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 13 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Damn it, what a stupid retort. Felix had just said he didn't dream not three minutes earlier! So much for not letting the guy know he was getting to him. When Felix kissed his neck, Kim felt his breath catch in his throat for a few long moments. And Felix's whispers...what exactly was the guy trying to do here, torture him? He knew that the teal haired mechanic couldn't do anything right now! As Felix's hand crept up under his shirt, Kim's face flushed a bright red. To be honest, he'd be lying if he didn't say it tickled a bit, the way Felix's hand brushed against his skin, and he had to hold back a chuckle (which only slightly worked). "For someone who's never been with guys, you're a huge tease," Kim huffed once Felix stopped teasing him, finally able to let his breath out in a sigh. He couldn't help that he felt his heart beating a bit harder in his chest from the guy's teasing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Felix smiled. Kymin had told him something similar. "It's the same as a woman," he said with a smirk. "The only difference is that you have a penis." He licked Kim's neck again before he chuckled and settled down. "I'm just seeing what works, experimenting. Would you like to be my guinea pig? I promise to be gentle." He had considered himself letting Kymin go farther than kisses that night, but he'd sobered up way too quickly. However, he couldn't see Kim topping him. He was too feminine and that may have sounded sexist, but there was no way in Felix's mind that that would ever happen. He almost wanted to ask if Kim had ever been on top. Instead he nuzzled his neck. "I'll stop teasing you now. It's not very kind of me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:25 am

"It's definitely not the same as a woman," Kim protested, rolling his eyes. "You know why? Because I don't squirm and moan and giggle. If you did this to a woman, they'd do just that," he said matter-of-factly. He didn't take kindly to being teased when he couldn't tease in return. A small shiver ran down his spine when he felt Felix's tongue against his neck. It tickled, but it felt good, too. "A guinea pig? ....well, since you promised to be gentle," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Kim snuggled a bit closer to Felix when the guy nuzzled his neck. That was cute, at least. "Not kind at all. Especially considering I can't tease you back," he huffed playfully.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

The grin that crossed his face was that of pure amusement. It was very interesting to hear Kim say those words. "Is that so," he asked. "I guess you would know best. You are better experienced in this field than me." He then nodded. "Yes, I will be gentle." His grin turned to a smile and as the other snuggled against him. "You can tease me back," he murmured. "You just have to work a little harder than you already are." His eyes glowed and he closed them. "So, Kim Babo, tell me something interesting about yourself. If I'm going to be staying here a while, I at least need to know a little about you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'm not going to brag about being experienced in this area," Kim said bluntly before chuckling lightly. "I have dignity." He had enough pride to not admit that he'd been around the block and back. He wasn't a manwhore or anything, but he wasn't some inexperienced virgin either. "You know what I meant," Kim said when Felix said he'd just have to try harder in order to tease him back. Sure, he could verbally tease the guy, but Felix was physically teasing him, and he couldn't return the favor. The mechanic blinked and turned his head lightly to look at the silver haired male when asked about himself. "Hm..? Something interesting?" He paused to think. "Well...you already know that I make weapons...I'm threatened for them on a weekly basis. I'm also a musician, but I won't play on stage," he said with a small chuckle. "You also already know that I'm a flaming obvious gay," he grinned. "Not sure there's much else to me than that," he shrugged lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 am

Dignity. That was funny. Felix wondered if he could still have dignity since he was immortal. Probably. He laughed lightly at how quickly Kim went through the interesting things about himself. "I meant something I don't already know." He shook his head and then let his eyes slid closed. "How does a musician not like playing on stage? Don't tell me you have stage fright?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:39 am

Kim was quiet for a moment when Felix said he wanted to know something he didn't already know. "...I read a lot of manga," he mentioned offhandedly, as if he wasn't sure if that counted as an interesting fact or not. "And I'm technically an immigrant to this country," he said thoughtfully. "Me and my parents moved here when I was six." If one looked carefully enough, and it was especially easier when he didn't have his glasses on, one could see that there was definitely a large part of Kim that was Korean, despite the fact that his mother wasn't. In fact, his grandfather's name had also been Kim, since it was a fairly common Korean name. His skin wasn't very dark, but one could tell from his eyes. Kim nodded when Felix asked if he had stage fright. "I do. Is it that surprising?" he asked curiously, glancing to the silver haired male, who had his eyes closed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Felix smirked. "I saw your bedroom, I also know that." He didn't know the guy wasn't from here though. He leaned forward to look Kim over carefully. He supposed the last name gave it away, but he'd never thought much of it. Other things had preoccupied him. "You don't seem like the type to have stage fright." He smiled. "You're seem pretty open."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Kim blinked and looked at Felix. "You saw my bedroom? When?" He was sure that a lot of stuff had slipped his mind recently because of what had happened, but when had Felix seen his room? Had he snuck in there while he'd been showering? Kim nearly snickered at the thought. Surely Felix wasn't a pervert like that. When Felix leaned over him to get a better look, Kim decided to get in a bit of revenge for all that teasing earlier and propped himself up just enough, and just long enough, to peck a light, quick kiss on Felix's lips before laying back down against him and getting comfy. "Yeah, it's just...I mean, I can play in front of a few people, like...ten at the absolute most, but any more than that and I start getting nervous," he said with a small, embarrassed chuckle, as if what he'd just done hadn't happened.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:27 pm

(I'm not sure if he saw it in the regular thread or this one.)

Felix smirked. "I don't know. I might have passed by and saw them scattered on your floor or something." Maybe it was when Kim had been attacked. He wasn't really sure himself. Felix moved his head back after the kiss, his blue eyes were wide. He licked his lips. He wanted more, but he restrained h himself. It was easier to do since Kim kept talking like nothing was wrong. "You should put on a show for me and Suki then." He smirked. "And maybe I'll use a genjutsu to hide the rest of the crowd. Only revealing them in the end."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:24 am

(It was the regular one, lmao.)

"Or something? My manga are very neatly organized, I'll have you know. I bet you snuck in there some time," Kim teased, his brown eyes shining in amusement when he shot Felix a suspicious look. He could practically feel the shock emanating off Felix after that unexpected kiss, and he couldn't help but grin. "I'd be glad to play for you and Suki," he said casually, giving a tiny shrug so it wasn't too awkward. But when Felix mentioned using a genjutsu (which Kim could only assume was some kind of illusion or cloaking type jutsu), to hide the crowd... "That's downright evil."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:07 pm

(Lol, that would explain.)

Felix looked off to the side. "Pipe down talk-a-lot. I'm not that into you that I've resulted to snooping over words." Kim really did bring up some memories, pleasant memories that was. "A show just for us? You sure you don't want to add in Suki and I'll be your only audience. It'd be great." The silver haired male grinned. "You brought it upon yourself when you chose to kiss me and then pretend like it hadn't happened."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:18 am

"Hmhm, getting defensive about it, are we? Heh, alright, alright. I'll let it slide this time, but from here on out, you're not allowed to sneak into my room without me being there, alright?" And then he realized what he'd just said. Kim's face turned a bit red when he thought about it. Shit, why had he said that? He nearly sighed. Oh well. It was too late to take it back now. "You want to be the only one I play for..?" Kim blinked for a moment. He didn't know how to respond to that. "I don't know...I mean, one man isn't much of an audience," he said with a light grin. "And...what kiss? I haven't kissed you since we were in the bathroom." A pause and he turned his head to glance at Felix. "Is that your way of telling me you want me to kiss you?" Of course, despite how serious he sounded, Kim was totally fucking around just to mess with Felix's head. He could keep this up for a good long while just to make Felix think he'd been imagining things. Yeah, that sounded fun, even if he doubted it would actually work.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Defensive? Felix almost blushed. "Shut up before I push you onto the floor," he grumbled. Why the hell was this guy so damn goofy. Felix grinned like the Cheshire cat when Kim spoke without carefully choosing his words. "Is that an invitation," he asked. That grin turned to something sly.  "So I'll make clones of myself, will that make you feel better?" He rarely used jutsu, so maybe that wasn't going to work out. He imagined himself producing one maybe two clones at the max and it made him chuckle. How could he be alive this long and not perfect the multi shadow clone? "....you just kissed me not even five seconds ago. Do you have short term memory loss or something?" He fell silent. "I don't want a kiss...If I did I'd just ask outright. God you're weird."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:24 am

"How rude of you. Here I am sharing my home and couch with you and you threaten to push me off it? Tsk tsk Felix, such horrible manners," Kim said, giving a melodramatic sigh of disappointment. Kim blinked at Felix's question, and was glad the guy was behind him and couldn't easily see his blush. "Only if you want to take it as one," he said casually. Or at least, as casually as he could in this situation. "Clones? You can do even that one, huh?" he asked, sounding rather intrigued. Truth was, he'd once had a boyfriend who was a ninja, and Kim had asked, out of curiosity and nothing more, for a demonstration of some type of jutsu. The first one the guy had shown him had been clones of himself, mere illusions. The second had been solid clones. "Illusions or solid clones?" he asked curiously. "I did not kiss you 'just five seconds ago'. You're either crazy, Felix, or you just seriously want my affection," he said with a small snicker. "I'm tempted to think both at once, but I haven't known you long or well enough to decide on that just yet," he said, casting Felix a small grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Blue eyes glowed. "I didn't threaten you. I simply made a promise. Besides Kim, how am I to show manners? I don't think I believe in that kind of thing. Or learned it for that matter." The silver haired male kissed the side of Kim's neck. "Are you going to run if I do," he whispered, smiling against the others' skin. "Mmhm, I can do both, but I'm not that great with shadow clones." The small grin that was directed at him left him grinning back. "Don't tempt me. I will claim insanity if it means you will show me affection." He chuckled lightly. "Ten seconds ago."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 am

"You don't believe in manners? Hm, that won't do at all," Kim mused. "Maybe one of these times I'll just have to teach you some manners." Oh god that sounded positively horrible. That sounded like a terrible punishment game just waiting to happen. Kim froze for a second when he felt Felix's lips press against his neck then gave a small sigh. Shit he loved it when people did that... "Run? From you? Not a chance," Kim mumbled quietly. "Towards you, maybe, but not from you." The blue haired mechanic grinned when Felix said he wasn't too great with shadow clones. "That's too bad. I wouldn't mind being surrounded by a bunch of hot guys," he stated matter-of-factly. Of course now he was just teasing. When Felix said he would claim insanity for the sake of gaining his affection, Kim sat up, pulling away from Felix's grip, and stretched lightly. "Well now, we wouldn't want that." He peered at Felix from the corner of his eye with a sly grin as he stretched, being careful not to hurt himself as he did. After a moment, the mechanic turned himself to face Felix, putting one knee on the couch next to the guy's stomach and his other foot on the ground. He had to be careful about this, so one hand was resting next to Felix's head to help hold himself up and the other was on the back of the couch just above Felix's body. He simply could not take it anymore, he had to do something about this nagging feeling that Felix had so graciously induced by teasing him. "So," he said, leaning forward a bit. "I think I'll save you the trouble of pleading insanity," he mumbled, his lips mere centimeters from Felix's as he spoke before he leaned forward just enough to close the gap and seal the kiss.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 am

He felt the heat rising to his checks at Kim's words but he quickly pushed it down. He swallowed lightly and gave a small chuckle. "That sounded horrible, just so you know." He gave a small huff, a bit embarrassed that he couldn't manage a decent shadow clone. He didn't use jutsu. Mostly summonings and hand to hand combat. Felix didn't move when Kim changed positions. He was painfully aware of their closeness. It was one thing when they were laying down and another when they were like this. What was Kim up to? He swallowed when Kim spoke and gently placed his hand on the others' side as he was kissed. That was very much appreciated.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 am

When he felt Felix's hand on his side, Kim's eyes, which had been half closed in the kiss to begin with, slowly closed the rest of the way, and he leaned a bit deeper against Felix. If there was one thing no one could deny about Kim, it was that he was a hell of a good kisser. After a few moments, the blue haired mechanic pulled away and took a small breath, giving Felix a smile. "You know," he said quietly. "I don't mind being affectionate. So if you're craving affection, all you have to do is ask," he told Felix, his brown eyes glowing softly. Leaning forward, he kissed the other male again, lighter this time as he once more moved. The reason for his moving was two. One, it would be easier and more comfortable for him to sit this way than he was sitting now. Two, he figured Felix might like this a bit more, and it would work to emphasize his point. By the time he'd settled into place, Kim had his knees on the couch on either side of Felix's stomach and he could more easily lean towards Felix. While he still used one hand to prop himself up, the other moved to brush a bit of hair out of Felix's face as he pecked Felix with another soft kiss. "Besides...I never got to properly thank you for being my savior," he teased quietly, a small amused grin on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 am

What in the name of God was he doing!? Felix's brain was a complete mess as Kim kissed him and straddled him and spoke to him. Every ounce of his being was screaming no wait for Kymin, but he wasn't even sure the guy would be willing to be friends with him after the way they'd parted. He pushed the thought aside. Despite his brain saying no, he kissed the other back. He loved every precious moment and he grinned when Kim told him he hadn't thanked him properly. "I think this makes up for it," he said quietly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Kim grinned lightly when Felix said he thought this made up for it and sat back up. Because his knees were next to Felix's stomach, he ended up sitting below the guy's stomach. He was used to sitting like this when he'd been fooling around with his old boyfriends, so he didn't think anything of it. Nor did he think of the fact that this might be unusual for Felix. Or otherwise. The blue haired mechanic chuckled in what seemed to be embarrassment. "Is that your way of telling me to stop?" he asked curiously, his brown eyes shining. "I forgot that you've never been with another guy before," he admitted, sounding a bit embarrassed. "I have a bad habit of coming on too strong from time to time, so if you want me to stop, say so," he said, scratching the side of his face lightly in embarrassment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 pm

He swallowed when Kim sat on him. The grin on the other's face gave him a feeling he wasn't very used to, aside from other things. He wasn't sure he wanted Kim to stop, but if Kim didn't stop, Felix had a small concern that he might not be able to. His mind kept flashing back to that time with Kymin. He'd been ridiculously drunk, but when he sobered up a bit, he gone a bit farther, pushed the boundaries and if Kymin hadn't left the note on the table, he was sure they would have gone farther. It was hard not to see Kymin in Kim. Hard to separate his feelings. "I don't want you to stop," he replied huskily. "Not yet, at least." He managed a smile. Not yet. Not now. Not ever. The words were on the tip of his tongue, but he held them back. "I'm kind of liking this repayment."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 am

Kim couldn't help but to chuckle at the flustered look on Felix's face. He wondered if he was overloading the poor guy. Then the thought came to his head. Did ninja usually even have time for relationships? Or was Felix one of those that had a random partner every now and then when he was on missions? The blue haired mechanic wondered if Felix was like this simply because it was another male, or because it had been a while for him since he'd been close with another person like this. "You don't, huh," Kim asked, his brown eyes shining almost mischievously. When Felix said he was enjoying this form of thanks, he chuckled and leaned forward again. "Well in that case..." he mumbled in amusement, pressing his lips against Felix's neck and slowly running his hands over the guy's clothed chest. "However...I'd hate to get you all worked up since you're not so used to this," he mumbled, glancing at Felix's face while his own was still close to the silver haired male's neck. "You don't get excited really easily, do you?" he teased, his brown eyes glowing in amusement.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:25 am

He could only shake his head. The look in the mechanics eyes made him want the guy more than he should. It was like being struck by lightning as Kim leaned forward and kissed his neck. A shudder ran through his body and he had to remind himself to keep his hands to himself. The other's hands ran over his chest and the only thing he could think of was how long it had been. Felix's face was flushed, but the color was slowly returning after being questioned on how easily he got excited. The teasing made him turn his face to Kim. They were so close, all he had to do was move a few centimeters forward and they could lock lips. Self-control. He was a well disciplined man, he could contain himself. "I don't know Kim, you tell me, do I look excited." He gave the other the once over, his gaze lingering noticeably above Kim's waste line before he met the brown gaze of the mechanic. "Are you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:39 am

Felix wasn't giving too much of a physical response, except for that shudder a moment ago. It kinda made him wonder just how far the guy would let him go. If he hadn't been bruised and battered, he wouldn't have even bothered with concern at the thought. But if Felix tried to flip him over and get rough, even a little rough, they might end up with a bit of a problem, because, while Kim might enjoy it in the moment, he'd probably end up worse off later on. With his face so close to Felix's, the teal haired mechanic couldn't help but to lick his own lips lightly. He wanted to close that gap, but hovering there was a nice way to tease the silver haired male. "You look like a man trying to hide the fact that he's excited," Kim teased with a small grin. His grin turned a bit more amused at Felix's question. "It takes...quite a bit of work to get me riled up," he chuckled, moving back down and running his tongue lightly along the side of Felix's neck. "How about you..? How far am I allowed to push until you start getting 'excited'," he asked curiously, one hand running over Felix's chest again while the other laid on the couch cushion next to the other male's head.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next