Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 12 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 am

"Maybe, that's what my superior said." He laughed lightly and then sat on the couch next to Kim. "I like everything but romance," he said with a nod. "It's just not my thing." He leaned back against the couch. "And don't ever try to understand shinobi. Keep making music and being a mechanic. It's way easier." He wanted this life to help his mother, and now he was stuck in because Serenity's dad had to go marry some other woman besides Kyla. Just great. Why did he have to get dragged into this? There could have been a million other choices.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 pm

"Everything but romance, huh? Heh, we're more alike than I thought," Kim chuckled, picking up the remote. He had programmed a bunch of movies into his tv, one of the perks of living in such an advanced village as the Gear. After browsing a few, the mechanic decided on a random action flick. He'd seen it before, but since it was a good one, he didn't care too much. He was fine just chilling with Felix and having some company for once. He had people over every now and then, but not as often as he went out. This was nice and relaxing. That, and every now and then, he could take a glance at that silver haired Adonis sitting next to him just for fun.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Felix gave Kim a small look. He'd expected the guy to enjoy chick flicks and romance. As his friend changed to an action movie, Felix made himself comfortable and started to watch the screen, his blue gaze catching Kim looking at him every now and again. He didn't mind. He was more interested in the movie and the looks probably meant nothing.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 pm

After a while, even though he'd wanted to sit there and watch the movie with Felix, Kim ended up nodding off. Having woken up in such a panic earlier had removed whatever rest he'd gained from his system. The blue haired mechanic had his elbow on the arm of the couch and his hand propping up his face. He didn't make a single sound as he slept, and if you weren't listening carefully for the changes in his breathing, you wouldn't even know he was asleep. Maybe it was the fact that Kim knew he was next to Felix, but for some reason he found his dreams rather peaceful, lacking the traumatic events of the night before.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 am

Felix just wanted to watch the movie, but when he looked over to ask Kim about getting something to drink, he paused and then smirked. Well, that was interesting. Looked like the poor fellow was all tuckered out. Felix decided that he would pass on the drink and let Kim sleep. He was sure the guy hadn't slept much and walking around like a zombie wouldn't do him much good. Looking back to the tv he watched the rest of the movie and then sat quietly on the couch, his mind roaming in thoughts. For once they were pleasant.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Kim stayed positioned the same way for about twenty minutes until his eyes opened a little. He wanted to lay down on the couch instead. Considering he was still half asleep, when he leaned over to lay down on the couch and instead felt himself leaning against a person, he only gave a small shrug as if telling himself 'oh well'. He closed his eyes once more and slept with his head leaning against Felix's shoulder, all sounds of the movie blocked out from his mind as if it wasn't even on. All he could focus on in his dreams was the warmth of the person next to him. It was nice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Felix blinked when Kim leaned against him. His blue eyes confused, but they softened and he pulled Kim against his chest and got comfortable. He then grabbed the remote and switched to a different movie. He liked this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Kim slept for the duration of an entire move, quite comfortable against Felix's chest. He felt safe in his sleep, even though he didn't remember who he was with, or why it was he should be feeling scared in the first place. When his eyes slowly opened, he blinked a few times and then yawned, snuggling up against the person whose arm was around him without realizing until afterwards what he was doing. Blinking once he was comfy and his mind finally started waking up with him, the blue haired mechanic slowly looked up. When he saw Felix, his mind blanked for a moment. "..." What was going on here? "How...long have I been like this..?" He asked quietly, looking up at the silver haired male. Leaning against him like this, Kim could easily feel how toned Felix was. That wasn't really registering in his mind though. What he wanted to know was, how long had he been snuggled up against Felix like this, and why had the guy allowed it?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:41 am

Felix watched the movie quietly. He was enjoying it and the feel of Kim against his body reminded him of so many good memories. Serenity, Kymin, Meridian, and even Kana. The important people in his life who he had failed to show appropriate meaning to. He held back a sigh and then looked to Kim who was moving. He smirked. "Long enough for me to finish a movie," he replied casually. "Hope you don't mind that I moved you," he said as he looked down at Kim. "I wanted to lay down and you seemed to have wanted to do the same."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Why was Felix always so casual about these things? Or maybe he'd just gotten over the awkwardness long ago, when Kim had unknowingly laid against him. The blue haired mechanic gave an amused smile when Felix said he hoped he didn't mind. "Not at all. I was just a bit confused is all. Thought maybe I'd died, cuz I never thought I'd wake up in the arms of someone so gorgeous," he grinned playfully. He couldn't help but be a flirt every now and then. It wasn't totally like him, but he enjoyed it once in a while. It amused him to see people's reactions when he said things like that. Kim laid his head back down on Felix's chest with a smile. "Mm...I don't think I want to move now, though...I'm so comfy right where I am..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Felix laughed. It was full of life and his eyes shined as he looked to Kim, "You're going to make me blush," he teased. Icy blue eyes looked up to the ceiling. "Thanks for the flattery though." Yeah, if the timing wasn't wrong he would have thought this to be Kymin. The silver haired jonin smirked. This was good enough he supposed. When Kim claimed he didn't want to move, Felix wrapped an arm around him. "Then don't. You're perfectly fine where you are and it's been what seems like forever since someone has been this close to me. This relaxed and comfortable." He had the urge to kiss Kim, to taste the other male against his lips. He bit back a harsh laugh. How had things come to this? He didn't recall being so easy going. So relaxed. Not before Kymin at least. He rested the side of his head against Kim's. "How'd you sleep," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:17 am

"I wouldn't mind seeing your face a bit red," Kim said casually, even though he was teasing. Women looked cuter with blushing faces, or so people had told him, so he was sure men did too, sometimes. Felix just seemed like one of those guys that would look good with blush on his face. "And you're very welcome," he chuckled. When Felix wrapped an arm around him, the mechanic snuggled a bit closer and got himself comfortable after a bit of readjusting. "Hmm...the life of a ninja must be hard then, if you can never get close to anyone like this," Kim mused aloud. When he felt Felix lean his head against his, Kim smiled. "Peacefully," he said honestly. He was really grateful to Felix for that. He had a feeling that without him here, he wouldn't have slept as well.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 pm

"You wouldn't mind, but I would," Felix replied. He then grinned as Kim snuggled against him. "Indeed it is," he spoke. "Especially in my line of work." His eyes closed slowly and then opened a moment later. "Glad you slept peacefully," he murmured. "You deserve it." His blue eyes shut again. Hell, he could use a nap now. It made him chuckle before he could stop himself. If this day could last forever, Felix wouldn't complain. He had nothing to gain or lose anymore. The pain he'd experienced a few days back had subsided and now all he had to do was just wait until Kyla got tired of his procrastinating.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 pm

"Then unless you don't care much for human contact, this must be pretty nice," Kim joked lightly, looking up at Felix. They were so close right now. Even though he was still a little sore around his midsection, laying with Felix like this was nice. It was comfortable and relaxing. When Felix said that he deserved it, Kim couldn't help but smile. "Thanks. Though, to be honest, if you weren't here, I don't think I would have slept nearly as well," the mechanic said, sounding a bit embarrassed as he looked back down. When he realized that Felix was looking like he was about to drift into sleep, Kim fell silent. If the guy wanted to sleep, he wasn't about to stop him. He was comfy right where he was. He wondered silently if Felix snored or rolled around in his sleep. Kim couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

"I care, it's just that I don't have time for it." He really didn't care, but Kim was a nice guy and he didn't want to come off like a careless asshole. Hard to believe considering they were snuggled up together on a couch and Felix had saved his life. Felix smirked at the thought and then shrugged. "Glad I could be of assistance." He leaned back and stared at the tv. "What are you chuckling at," he asked. "Surely it's nothing I said." He peered down at Kim. "What's going through that little head of yours," he asked with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 am

"I feel a bit bad for you then," Kim said with a small smile. "It's nice once in a while. Even if you did choose that life for yourself. I'm sure it has its perks though," the mechanic said, laying his head back down on Felix's chest. When the silver haired male asked what was going through his mind, Kim thought of staying silent and not telling him, but his curiosity got the better of him. "Oh, it was nothing you said. I was just thinking...wondering, really, if you snored in your sleep or rolled around or anything like that. Because you were lookin' a bit sleepy, and I was wondering if I should move so you don't roll me right off the couch," he joked with a small sly smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Felix nodded. "It did," he admitted. "Well does." When he'd first started it was to support his mother. Rhea was always working so hard, but she had been ill for as long as Felix could remember. The young boy had wanted to make sure his mother would never have to work again and he'd been determined to get her medicine. He'd never kept a penny for himself. He smiled as he remembered his mother. She was always so kind. She would have been very disappointed in his react actions over the past few years. He could hear her now. 'Felix, I didn't raise you to act like this. I raised you to be respectful and to love. Have you forgotten that? He chuckled lightly. I do love. I love so much that it hurts. I just have to show it. "Sorry to disappoint, but I don't snore in my sleep." He smirked. "Nor do I toss and turn. I don't dream, so I have no reason." He looked to Kim.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:07 am

"Well, I'm glad that it still does then," Kim said with a small grin. He didn't believe in violence. He hated it. He would rather get beaten to a pulp than to bring pain to someone else. Many people called him an idiot for it, sometimes worse things, but it wasn't like the mechanic didn't have his reasons. It wasn't like he'd woken up one day and said 'you know what, I'm going to forsake violence from this day forth because I feel like it'. Things just didn't happen like that. But really, he'd just met Felix, and he wasn't about to explain such a sensitive topic to the guy. "Heh. It's not much of a disappointment. I don't like the idea of being woken up by snoring," he joked. Oh god, what had he just implied? Surely that could have been taken as 'being woken up from the other room' and not 'being woken up from the same bed'. Kim's face nearly turned red, but he immediately followed it up with a question. "You don't dream? Really?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:36 am

Icy blue orbs shifted. "I wouldn't dream of it," he said with a grin. "It's usually whoever's next to me that tends to wake me up, not the other way around." He was teasing. Kim had set himself up, Felix couldn't help but take advantage. The redness of Kim's face said it all. He had realized his mistake. Good. "Nope, I haven't dreamed in ages," he said with a shrug. "I don't complain though. I hear nightmares are terrible things." He chuckled and resisted the urge to say anything further. He had a bag full of teases to use. Kim was unfortunately the perfect target.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Kim cleared his throat lightly, his eyes shifting downwards in embarrassment. "I...I never said anything about being woken up while next to you," he said in a lightly pouting voice, trying to hide his embarrassment at having been caught. "Not all dreams are nightmares," the mechanic said with a small sniff. Even if many of his own were. "Some dreams are pleasant. Hell, I think most dreams are pleasant for normal people." He paused. "Oh, but then again, I don't know about ninja," he said with a frown. Maybe ninja would have more nightmares than normal people. He wasn't really sure. He didn't generally hang around ninja.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

"No, but you were thinking it. Hell, maybe you were even implying that I stay in your room." His icy blue eyes shinned. Temptation. It was something serious. Felix found the pouting to be cute and it didn't help his current dilemma. "You know, you're cute when you pout. You should stop before I forget my priorities." He adjusted slightly to sit up. "What makes you think ninja aren't normal? I know plenty of shinobi that dream, and even more that won't shut up about how awesome their dream was." He rolled his eyes. "If I could dream, I'd dream about you."  And Meridian. And Serenity. And Kymin. And Kana. All of the precious things and memories of my life.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:23 am

"I most definitely was not thinking it," Kim huffed, pursing his lips in a small pout. He, however, said nothing on the subject of him having implied that Felix stay in his room. Not that he would mind it too much, but...he still didn't want to drive the guy off. "Gh...I'm not pouting," Kim said with a frown, trying to forsake his pout and look off to the side. He didn't mind being called cute, but he knew Felix was teasing, and...well, being in Felix's arms like this, he couldn't help but to feel a bit playful. When the silver haired male moved to sit up, Kim shifted as well to make it a bit easier, trying not to frown at his own discomfort. Yeah, he'd be feeling this for a while to come. "Well...normal people don't really put their lives on the line everyday. I'd think that would come as a bit traumatic. I figured maybe they'd have more nightmares than ordinary citizens," he said with a shrug, before giving a small chuckle. "Heh, goes to show what I know though, right?" When Felix said he'd dream of the mechanic, Kim chuckled lightly. "But then we'd be in each other's dreams, and then that'd just be strange," he teased.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:52 am

"Yes you were, but deny it if you must." He then turned his head to look at Kim. "Be still, I can move without you moving," he told the other. "Traumatic for some, but not all," he told him and he whispered in his ear. "Oh, so you dream about me? I feel honored. And what things do you dream about in regards to me," he asked. "Good things I hope." He'd been drunk with Kymin, but with Kim he wasn't. He couldn't kiss him and blame it on the alcohol. No, he had no excuse, so he just buried his face in the other's shoulder. "Do you dream about me in your bed," he asked. "Lost in your sheets?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:29 pm

"I will deny it, because it's untrue," he huffed lightly. "Not for you, I'm guessing," Kim said lightly. Well, at least that meant Felix wasn't traumatized, but that left a few questions about the guy's sanity, in Kim's opinion. When Felix whispered in his ear, a small shade of red made its way onto the mechanic's face. "All good things, of course," he joked lightly, in order to try and mask his embarrassment. His face flushed a brighter red when Felix made a rather suggestive remark about what Kim's dreams might be like. "Do you," he retorted back, looking to the side to avoid catching Felix's eye, even though the guy had his head buried in his shoulder. Why did Felix have to be so hot? He had thought that the guy was straight, then all this had went and happened. He didn't know what to think.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Felix grinned and lightly kissed Kim's neck, just because he could. "I don't dream," he whispered. "But if I could," he slid his hand up Kim's shirt, softly, barely touching skin. "I would dream about this." He kissed the other side of the male's neck. "And all the things I could do to you." He chuckled lightly and drew back from the other male, removing his hand and looking to the tv. "Anyway, I'm glad to know you dream good things about me. I'd be disappointed if you didn't." Okay, he was taking this teasing a bit too far. Maybe he didn't wish for it to all be teasing, but he had to behave. He was reserving himself for Kymin, if the guy would accept him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next