Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 pm

(Yeah, so then she could beat the crap out of it.)

How were they going to pull this off? She was sure he'd been trying to make things right between them, and then Kana made their relationship turn from bad to horribly awkward. How would they work together like this? Sure, when it came to fights, none of this would matter, but what about living together? Kana almost stopped walking at the thought, but her step only faltered a bit. She couldn't do this. She wouldn't be able to. Would they go without speaking the entire year? Maybe that would be best, honestly. Kana's shoulder's slumped a bit. She was such an idiot.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Felix didn't mind the silence. Never would he mind it right now. But the thoughts that were running through his head made him feel extremely off. He had to put an end to this, here and now. Whether he hurt her in the process did not matter. He had someone waiting for him back home. Cheating was not an option. He picked up his pace and approached Kana. "We need to talk," he said. The offness that would have been in his voice was gone. He was all business. He wasn't taking no for an answer, so he stepped in front of Kana. "Now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Kana kept walking with her gaze down. The guilt that was running through her right now was tearing her apart, and it had barely even been three minutes since the incident. Kana internally winced when she heard him say they needed to talk. Fuck. She was about to say that they weren't going to talk about this, but he walked right in front of her. She stopped walking so that she wouldn't run into him, forcing the heat that was rising to her cheeks to recede. She wouldn't blush. Not now. "Doesn't seem like I have much choice..." she gave a light swallow. "Fine." She was trying her damn hardest not to let anything show on her face, and for the moment it was working. No guilt, no anger, no sadness. But unfortunately, embarrassment was on her face, and a small blush that she couldn't entirely force back. If she hadn't been trying to force anything back, her face would be crimson, but instead it just had a light shade of blush on it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

He couldn't be cruel towards her with that blush on her face. Felix kept his sigh to himself and forced himself to speak as steadily as possible. "Kana, you already know I've got someone waiting for me back home. I don't want to betray them by falling for you. It has nothing to do with me being immortal and you not being one. You're a really pretty girl, but I can't do that knowing I may be risking never seeing my kid." The very thought almost made him flinch. "Even if we are four days apart, there is always someone watching. So please, don't make this harder than it has to be. We're here for a mission, let's try to keep this professional." It was obvious he was worried about screwing up. His kid meant the world to him and he was not going to mess it up by being with Kana. Betraying Serenity would mean eighteen years of hiding the greatest secret on could ever have. "I'm on this mission to save my relationship, not destroy it." Felix had no anger left in him. He'd said all of this rather somberly and felt the need to let her know that if things had been different between him and Ser, that if she was not going to give birth to his kid, then maybe, just maybe they could have some kind of relationship. (and baby Kalix would be born.) But he didn't want her to know for fear she'd cling to that bit of hope. It was impossible for them to be anything more than ninja of the same village.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 am

Kana braced herself for him to be cold towards her. Hell, if someone had done that to her, knowing she hadsomeone waiting, she might've been pissed at them for it, and would've been cold towards them. She was surprised when she found that Felix's voice wasn't cold, but instead rather calm. He managed to coax a brighter blush out of her when he said that she was a really pretty girl. Jeez, he was making this harder than it had to be, even if he wasn't trying to. She looked off to the side a bit. "I...wasn't trying to do anything, it was...just a rash act of the moment..." she admitted, her embarrassment clear on her face. "I'm not trying to make this hard for you...sorry...I can do professional," she said with a nod. She didn't realize that she had said she didn't want to make it hard for him, rather than simply saying she didn't want to make it harder than it had to be. She also hadn't realized that she was letting her true colors show, that she, for once was not being cold or unkind to him. It was just that, in her mind, she was glad that he wasn't pissed off at her. That action had been so stupid, she didn't really think she'd ever fully forgive herself for losing control like that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 am

And so it was out there in the open. She had lost her attitude and had expressed a few key points that he'd caught through pure luck. He gave a simple nod. "Come on, we're wasting time by standing around." He turned and begin to walk but stopped. "And thanks for understanding." Felix waited for her to fall into step with him. Something told him that this was a mistake. That they should stay apart instead of walking step for step. Felix felt a little lost at the moment, so he didn't really care. He knew something would eventually happen between them, but he was just hoping it wouldn't be today, or tomorrow, or any time when him and Ser were on such good terms.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 am

Kana nodded when he said that they were wasting time standing around. She paused at his apology. "I should be saying that..." she said. That had been meant to be heard, so she hadn't changed the tone or volume of her voice. Kana started walking, her hands in her pockets and her gaze off to the side. Why were they walking in step? Wasn't that a bad idea? But then again, Kana had turned her head to the side so that she could try and ignore it. Which was working so far.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 am

Felix had decided that they should keep going throughout the rest of the day and night. They'd wasted enough time with rest and fighting amongst ninja and themselves. He hated partner work. It seemed like forever until they made it to their destination. The Rock Village was at least an hour away. They'd already entered their lands, but the village was farther back. A forest lay between them and the village. And in that forest was Kyla's place. Felix's ran icy cold. Kyla had a tendency to pop up when you least wanted her around. Felix didn't feel like sitting through one of her riddled lectures. That reminded him, he had not said a single riddle in a very long time. Maybe that part of him too had disappeared. "We're going to go to the Kage's Office and get filled in on everything and then we'll take a day or two to rest." He said with little need to think things over.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 am

Kana followed next to Felix silently. They both knew the route, but it seemed Felix knew it better. Just how many times had Felix been to this village? Kana herself had only been here twice, so she was still memorizing the route. When they crossed the border into the other land, Kana still said nothing. Only did she speak when Felix did. "Understood," she said with a nod. That had been a programmed response really. Something she said to every squad leader that gave orders. She hadn't meant to sound so formal, but before he'd spoken she'd been thinking of something else, and didn't feel like switching her tone. She looked around. The Rock Village, huh? She hadn't been there in several years. She wondered how it had changed, if at all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 am

The next few days had gone by rather smoothly. They had been briefed on the mission and then gone to the apartment. Felix had called the shower first and taken a good few minutes and then he'd gone straight to sleep. Then as day two came, he'd fixed himself something to eat and gone back to his room where he'd recounted his weapons and checked his scrolls. Day three was work time and he'd spent his time patrolling outside the gates, staying clear of Kyla. Today was day four. Felix had just woken up and was sitting at the small kitchen table with a half eaten pear laying on his plate. He was waiting for Kana to come into the kitchen so they could discuss the schedule for today.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 am

Kana was glad that things actually seemed to be going well. Seemed. She was always skeptical about things going well. But for now she chose to enjoy the peace. After tehy'd gotten briefed and gone to their apartment, Kana had started moving things around in her room. Hey, he got the shower first, she got to pick her room first. She was exhausted though. She took a nap first, then sometime in the middle of that night, awoke to take a shower. Second day, Kana checked her supplies, and unpacked out of her seemingly bottomless backpack. Third day she took the opportunity to familiarize herself with the village again. This day was the one she planned on using to patrol the outside with. As she woke up, Kana stretched and got dressed, coming out into the kitchen with a yawn. "'Mornin," she greeted, seeing Felix at the table. Yes, her attitude towards him had long since disappeared. But she wasn't much more friendly. She was being polite, which might have made it seem as if she was being friendly. She was trying to keep things simple, professional. They didn't need things getting difficult. Grabbing a yogurt from the fridge, Kana grabbed a spoon, opened the pack and sat at the table across from Felix."So what's today's game plan?" she asked as she scooped some of the yogurt out and put it in her mouth.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 am

Felix looked up at Kana as she came into the kitchen and asked what the game plan was. He'd prefer not to speak to her while she was eating yogurt. "First thing first is deciding on how we're going to schedule today's patrols. There haven't been much going on as of late, but I don't want to slack off and end up getting attacked in the process." He'd become very strict on those sorts of things. "At the same time, I don't want to waste all my time looking for something that's not their. It gets old after a while." He paused and looked at her for a moment. "What would you consider?" Yes, he'd asked for her opinion.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

Kana nodded when he said that the first thing was, they needed to decide how to schedule patrols. He was right about the inactivity, but they'd only been here a few days. Kana nodded again after scooping out more yogurt as he said that he didn't want to waste his time looking for something that wasn't there. She paused when he asked what she would consider. But it was a pause of thought. "Well we've only been here a few days thus far, so inactivity is normal, but...then again, we might not get activity for months at a time. Whoever is sending out the ninja to spy on the Rock Village won't be stupid about it. We have to keep an eye out. The Kage said that the last time they saw ninja prowling the borders was a couple weeks ago." She paused. "There might be more coming soon then. I think today I'll scope out the borders of the village, see what defenses they have in place for intruders. If they have any. Chances are, I'll be outside of the village for more than half of the day," she said with a nod. Well, she had her game plan. Now what was his?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:17 am

Felix gave her a nod. She was pretty smart for someone who had so stupidly pushed everyone away and then turned the whole thing around. Felix gave a small grin. It wasn't because the plan was good, but because of his thoughts. "Nice plan." He said. "I'll see what I can find out from those around the village. See if some of the ninja who encountered the spy's have any information, such as their jutsu types and styles." Felix gave a shrug and picked up the pear. "You have my number in case you run into trouble. I'll let you know if I find anything, you do the same." It was in fact an order. Felix stood up from the table and tossed the half eaten fruit into the trash.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 am

Kana said nothing, but gave a light nod of recognition when he said nice plan. "Understood," she said with a nod when he told her to tell him if she found anything out. After she had finished her yogurt, Kana went into her room to strap her weapons on. She fixed her ponytail, as it had been starting to fall out, then started out the door. She had her notebook in one of her pockets so that she could take notes on the defenses. Yes, she liked starting early, so she could d a thorough job of it. Well, usually she did because she didn't like hanging around with those whom she was placed on missions with.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

Felix had went back to his room and laid on his bed for at least fifteen minutes before leaving out. Staying in the village today meant he could so as he pleased. He could catch up with ninja he had not seen in months. Discuss with them about things that were ninja related and then just be normal. Benefits was what he was calling it. Felix took a leisure stroll down one of the less busier parts of the village. The crowds were thin and he could move easily and keep an eye on those around him. He was expecting something out of the ordinary to happen. Maybe a ninja would tip him off on who may or may not have been a spy. That information was useful. Felix knew that someone was bound to be watching him and Kana. Everyone knew they were coming, the just hadn't known the names until now. The Silver Death and the Dark Illusion. A bad ass combo that was bound to do some damage before the end of this mission. Felix grinned what was one of his more dangerous grins. This was going to be fun.

Last edited by Felix on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 am

It took Kana only about fifteen minutes to reach the gates, but only because she wasn't hurrying. When she got to the gates, she took a look around, nodding up to one of the guards. "I'm going to scout the parimeter. I won't be back until much later in the day. Warn your replacement when you change shifts," she told the guy. Whether he wanted to take that as an order or not was his business. But she would not be kind to him if he forgot to tell the next guard. Walking out, Kana started to the left of the gate and started into the forest, keeping an eye out for traps.

Not too far from where Felix was...no, in fact, right across the street from where Felix was, a bell rang as someone exited a shop, giving a small bow. "Thank you again, I really appreciate it!" the soft voice rang, before the young looking girl closed the door. She had a white violin case across her back. Her hair was up in a neat, short little ponytail, and she was wearing pants and a cute sky blue short sleeved shirt, the sleeves loose and a bit wavy. This girl was Suki. She had just gotten her violin resized a bit around the neck, as well as having it tuned and shined. She took care of that violin better than she took care of her own life. She hadn't seen Felix, as she turned and started walking down the street. She hadn't expected him to be there.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:51 am

Kyla had known she'd have Felix come to the village sooner or later. She was eager to speak with the young immortal. He had not seen her since the day he'd gone back to Serenity. Those two were a disastrous creation, but all the same she could not change fate. Well, maybe she could if she tried, but letting things play out as they are suppose to was much easier. The old woman, who very much looked old, but her eyes were even older than her appearance was gathering herbs near the edge of the woods close to the village's gate. She didn't often go that way, but she figured the herbs would be less disturbed by animals due to all the commotions. "Tsk, tsk, I sense trouble brewing. So soon after their departure too." She gave a wrinkly old smile and pulled a few stems.

Felix's natural instinct as well as anyone else's made him turn his head to the sound of the bell. He didn't recognize her at first, but his stomach did a one eighty at the sight. Why was it that every girl he was coming across was pulling his most hidden emotions out of the box. The feeling disappeared instantly as he remembered the face. "Suki." He hadn't called her name, more like saying it for reassurance before he started after her. Why was she here? "Hey, Suki." He called as he jogged towards her. He slowed down as he neared the younger girl. Now this girl, he knew he had a mild attraction to and had no intentions of fighting them. But he wasn't going to let her know that. He had no internal battles when it came to Suki. She was special.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 am

Kana made her way around the gates, charting out a small map in her notebook as she walked. So far no traps. That was a bad thing. She'd have to bring that to the attention of the Rock village's ninja. While she was walking, she stopped as she noticed an old woman pulling herbs. She walked up to her. "Um, excuse me, ma'am? It's a bit dangerous to be here by yourself," she said. "Is there another spot you might be able to find those herbs?" she asked. Of course, this was out of duty and common courtesy, not kindness. Right?

Suki had one hand holding onto her violin strap as she walked, so it didn't shift too much. She stopped when she heard someone call her name and turned in the direction of the sound. She froze a bit when she saw it was Felix, but then smiled shyly. "Hi Felix," she said, her voice as light and sweet as ever. "What're you doing here?" she asked curiously. She seemed a bit less shy than usual, but perhaps it was because she wasn't in front of a crowd, or dressed up in a kimono. She'd become only a bit less shy in the past few months. But she'd actually just broken up with her boyfriend. Well, he'd broken up with her. She was still getting over it, but to the eye, the young girl seemed happy enough.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 am

Kyla had nothing against ninja. The ones of the Rock Village rarely spoke with her. She minded hers and they minded theirs. She was sure that this girl was only speaking to her because she was not from around here. "So you're the girl who's accompany my sweet boy." Kyla looked the girl over once. "You're not like the other one. You've got an air about you that clearly says you're capable of handling yourself." Kyla nodded. "He needs someone like that. But he's too stubborn. That girl will be the death of him." Kyla was speaking as if her and Kana had been talking for hours. She looked down at the herbs. "I can handle myself." She'd purposely repeated what Kana had told Felix days ago. A confusing old woman she could be.

Felix gave a small grin as she froze. "Transfer mission," he answered. Why was her voice so soft and sweet? "Care to walk and talk?" He asked. "Unless you have someplace to be that is." He didn't wait for an answer. He knew he could push her around without being rude with it. After their first encounter, well, Felix took in a lot of information. He liked to keep tabs on people. In case things came up. That was just how he worked. "Tara told me and Serenity about your boyfriend a while back. She specially said, and I quote. "She's with a her new boyfriend." Felix grinned. "So, where is Captain Lucky?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 am

Kana blinked at the old woman's statement. Her boy? What did she mean by that? ....Was Felix's mom immortal? Kana dismissed the thought from her head. She didn't know how Felix came to be immortal, and she wasn't sure she wanted to. Lies. Of course she wanted to know. And why was this old woman talking to her like they'd been talking for hours? Kana almost smirked at the woman's analysis of her. But what did she mean by 'the oher one'? Kana frowned though, at her statement of the other one being the death of him. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, some concern slipping into her voice. "Regardless, I'll keep a watch until you're finished. There's been some suspicious stuff going on around here lately," Kana said. Yeah, suspicious like this old woman.

Suki smiled when Felix said that he was there on a transfer mission. But what about Serenity then? Suki didn't ask. Serenity was Tara's friend. Suki didn't mess around in the healer's business. "Sure," she said with a light nod as he asked if she cared to walk and talk. "No, I don't have to be anywhere," she said, shaking her head lightly. Her smile faded a bit when he mentioned her boyfriend and her gaze turned off to the side, as he hand holding the violin strap tightened around it a bit. "Um...we broke up a couple days ago..." she said sadly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 am

(oh wow. Ser was Tara's friend. Almost like Ser was not her friend. woah.)(You're kidding me right. Kana things Kyla is a spy. Just you wait.)

Kyla gave Kana a frown. "Settle down girly. You've got months to prepare. Then and only then shall you consider glancing over your shoulder." She gave the girl a smile and stood up. "Besides, I'm finished here." She started to head back to her cabin that seemed to be a bit more homey since Felix had painted for her. Such a nice boy he could be at times. "Kana, are you worried about my sweet boy? About the decisions he makes in life? Did you know he's already died once before?" She was speaking loud enough for the ninja to hear her in case she'd chosen not to follow along. "He's only got three chances, but he doesn't know that. Two chances now. It's a shame I can't give him more." She stopped and looked down at a white rose. It was the only significant marking that meant her house was nearby. "If he ever knew, he'd probably be dead by now." A rusted chuckle escaped her. "Precious child he is."

Why was guilt suddenly hanging over his head? Felix felt evil as she mentioned how the guy had broken up with her. "Sorry," was his response because he could say no more. He wished he hadn't brought it up. Whoever the guy was, he was a complete dumb ass. Suki was probably the best girl he'd ever find in his lifetime. People just didn't know how to appreciate a good girl when they found one. Felix almost smirked. Sad to say he was a prime example. Desperate to make her smile again, he ever so lightly whispered, "We'll, if you're ever looking for anyone, I'm sure my number is still in your phone."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 am

Kana blinked when she was told to settle down. Kana nodded when the woman said she was done there. Kana had started following, just to make sure the old woman got home okay, but stopped when her name was said. How did the woman know her name? She'd never met her before. "How do you know my name?" she asked. She wasn't sure what she was feeling when she was told that Felix had already died once though. At this point, Kana started following again. This woman had caught her interest. She had something to do with Felix. Wait...had the woman said that she couldn't give him more? "Wait...are...did...you make Felix immortal?" she asked, putting the pieces together. Kana wasn't stupid, she could do two plus two. Well in this case it was more like 5435 plus 6353. Or something.

Suki only gave a small wave when he said sorry, trying to regain a smile, but not doing so well. "Ah, d-don't worry about it," she said, trying to put up a tough act and make it seem like things were fine. God how she was horrible at acting tough. Suki blinked when he whispered to her, then blushed. It was true, his number was still in her phone. She couldn't help but giggle lightly though. He was actually very sweet. "I'll keep that in mind," she told him with a smile, her hazel eyes shining. That was probably the one thing, besides her shy and petite structure, that people were attracted to. Her eyes. She'd been told before that they shine everso brilliantly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:12 am

Kyla opened her fence and entered the yard. The small path that led to her house was terribly worn. She should get Felix to fix it. "I know a lot of things," Kyla informed. "More than you may think." She gave a small smile that made her eyes squint. "Tea dear?" She opened her door which was never locked. Kyla stepped into the dim lighted room and started a new batch of tea. "He came to me after he and his team were ambushed. He was on his death bed, but I saved him. I gave him life. It's a shame he has to suffer the consequence of immortality whenever he's on a group assignment." Kyla turned from the stove. "Did you know group assignment for him always end tragically? He's always the only survivor. And it's always the same. Ambush." Kyla finished the tea. "He thinks it's him being reckless. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Maybe it's just the way fate plays out for him." The old woman brought to cups. One for herself and one for Kana. Sitting in her chair she smiled fully. "Precious boy cursed with eternal life. Every day is filled with strife. Caring girl makes his world." Her smile faded slightly. "Only can he live his life, when all cares have ended life. Bitter soul he be, but shall thou blame me? End his years of lost strength, if only thou shall drank. And break the curse which he hath lived. And there shall be tears. But all for the greater good. For she will live like he would."

Felix almost broke into a smile, but it only ended with a smirk. "I'll be expecting a call." He said. Was he flirting? Not after how cruel he'd been to Kana. Telling her that they could have nothing. But here he was with Suki like that moment had never happened. Like he was bound to no one. "So, what exactly are you doing here anyway?" He asked. "And were is your partner in crime. You two are near inseparable." He gave her a sheepish look. "And between the two of us, I'd rather not be around when she shows up."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am

Kana was a bit suspicious of this woman, but who wouldn't be? "Umm....sure," Kana said, sounding a bit surprised when she was asked in for tea. Hell, if Felix was scouting the village, chances are he would take a break every now and then as well. And she had all day to scout out the gates. Kana listened as the old woman explained what had happened to Felix. Her gaze dropped. She never knew that was how Felix had come to be immortal. It was sad, really. Even she, being as cold as she was now, mourned over the loss of her teammates, even though it was without anyone's knowing. Kana took the cup as it was brought, but didn't sit down. It was rude to, without being invited first. "Thank you," she said. Kana blinked as the woman started off a riddle. She unconsciously took a sip of the tea. It was rather good. When the woman finished her riddle, Kana looked at her, confused. "I'm sorry, but....what?"

Suki smiled as he said that he'd be expecting a call. Wait...then, what about...Serenity? Were they not together anymore? "Hm?" she looked up at him when he asked what she was doing here. "Oh...me and Tara are taking a vacation. And Tara said she'd always wanted to see the Rock Village, so...here we are," the girl said with a shrug. "Oh she's...off....somewhere," Suki said, looking around as she did, as if the mere mention of her would make the other girl pop up. Suki laughed lightly at his last sentence. "Understandable."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next