Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle Empty Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 am

Four years. That's how long Felix had been locked away in prison like some kind of criminal. His blue eyes were not adjusted to the bright sun as he walked through the doors. Felix couldn't believe four years had passed by. He could only imagine what had happened in those four years. Aidelia was probably Kage by now and on of her subordinates was possibly the assistant, but there was no signs of war, so he guessed that she hadn't attacked yet. Just what was she waiting for? Felix's heart skipped a beat as he realized that he could finally go home now. He let out a sigh of relief and headed to the hotel which he had paid for. He still wasn't going back to Kana. Sitting down in the bedroom, Felix wondered what the crap was he going to do now.

The next day he spent getting back into the grove of things, though he stayed clear of most villagers best he could. Felix had been imprisoned before, but not like this. He felt like an outsider and it honest to God bothered him. Blue eyes blinked lightly as he traveled the village collecting supplies for his journey back home. He was curious as to whether he needed permission before leaving. And he owed Aidelia a thank you if she did keep her end of the bargain. The next the immortal shinobi sat in his room watching tv. There was a movie playing, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. He was really more or less watching the outdoors, the day was nice and a light breeze entered the open window. God how he missed the fresh air.

Last edited by Felix on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:02 pm

In the four years that had passed, Aidelia had indeed become Kage, though she kept much of the village as it was, aside from the training of ninja and the amount of missions they were sent to. She'd gotten the strangest visit from a girl whom she once believed to be her enemy. Kana Kianashi had visited her right before Felix Kuriyama's sentencing to request that she let him off the hook, or at least make it as lenient as possible. Aidelia could only do the latter at the time. If she could've done the former, she certainly would have, considering Felix had helped her a great deal. But on the day that Felix was to be released from jail, Aidelia was rather busy, and Kana, well, she still insisted that she wanted nothing to do with him.

Kymin, on the other hand, kept true to his word. The day after he heard Felix had gotten released from jail, he sent the silver haired shinobi a text message.

Hey, heard you're outta the big house. Have some free time?

-Kymin

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 pm

Felix's right brow twitched lightly when he read over Kymin's joke. "That man is such a child," Felix growled. Nevertheless he sent a reply:

Your jokes do not amuse me, go away.

Felix knew it was harsh, but honestly just wanted to be alone. He didn't want people bothering him when he'd just got some privacy. Aside from that, Felix a bit hurt that Kana refused to speak to him, even after four years. His blue eyes sadden and he turned the tv off. "What does it matter, this nightmare will over the moment I exit those gates."

Last edited by Felix on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Kymin looked down at the text for a few moments before replying. He was sitting on a bench outside the Academy because he hadn't felt like staying at home. After a moment he sighed.

Hey, it wasn't a joke man. I wanted to know if you wanted to chill, get a drink, since you're finally outta there. I was actually being serious.

Kymin shook his head and sat back. While death didn't bother him, it still took some mental preparation when it came to tasks like the one he had to do. Kymin pulled two folded squares of paper from his pocket and looked at them before putting them back.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Felix's gave a huff. "That guy is never serious. It would help if I could see his face to tell whether or not he really is being serious." Felix shook his head. "The hell with it," he said. "I'm going to regret this, I just know it, but I could use a drink." Felix got up and left out the window as he normally did because his room was on the second floor. When he was on the ground he sent a reply.

Where do you want to meet.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Kymin smiled lightly when he saw that Felix responded by asking what place. He was glad he didn't have to push too hard, or else this would've just been a pain rather than something nice. Getting up from the bench, Kymin responded before he started walking to the destination.

Green's Pub. Know where it is?

When he got to the pub, Kymin took a seat at the bar. It wasn't really all that packed, considering it was mid day, but all the better. No need to save seats.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Felix got to the Pub after receiving the text. Upon entering he was glad that no one was really in here. He was sick of the looks he was getting from everyone. Eyes downcast, Felix walked to the bar when he spotted the black haired shinobi who was a pain in the ass. Felix took a seat, but didn't say a word, mostly because he was just being a pain in the ass himself. Blue eyes looked down at the bar table, waiting for Kymin make some stupid joke.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Kymin made a bit of small talk with the bartender until Felix got there, but when he did, the first thing he noticed was how downtrodden the guy looked. "Good to see you too," he said with a light smile. "What're ya havin, it's on me." He gave the bartender a small wave. "I'll take a beer."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 pm

The first thing that almost came out of Felix's mouth was, 'Leave me alone,' but he stopped and said, "Whatever." He wanted something strong to drown his misery in, but he decided against it. "I'll just take a beer too," he said to the bartender. He glanced at Kymin. "Thanks," Felix mumbled. He was not keen on being friends with Kymin. The guy was like a lost puppy that Felix couldn't get rid of. If only he knew what was to come he'd probably have been a lot nicer to Kymin to began with, too bad he didn't have Serenity's abilities to see into the future.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Kymin nearly sighed when Felix said whatever, but stopped himself from doing so. He wasn't here to let Felix know what was going on, he was here as a goodbye. "Don't worry about it," he said with a light smile. "Think of it as a..." He paused a minute. "A welcome back to the world gift," he said with a small, half-hearted chuckle. Once the bartender put their beers on the counter and cracked off the caps, Kymin took his up, but gave another pause. "Cheers to bein free," he said with a small grin. And another life gone by, was the thought that accompanied it. "Or free enough, anyways." Hey, he didn't want to offend the guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Felix sighed, he might as well enjoy while he was being treated to free beers. He lifted his a little of the table. "Cheers," he said with a shake of his head and took a sip. Felix glanced at Kymin. He couldn't figure it out, but there was something off about him. He wasn't sure if it was the half-hearted chuckle or the linger of something in the atmosphere. Whatever it was, Felix didn't like it one but, but it was not enough to bring it up, yet.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Kymin took a sip of his beer as well. He could work with Felix's silence, it was fine. He'd been in worse situations. "They tell ya if you can go home yet?" he asked, leaning back against the bar. He was sure they didn't, since Felix had just gotten out of jail, but if all went well, his silver haired friend would be shot of that problem soon enough. Because the Rock would have a bigger problem on their hands than some ninja from the Crested.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Felix shrugged his shoulders. "Not yet and I don't plan on asking until later this week, for the sake of not getting on their bad side." Lies, Aidelia owed him big! Little did he know that she'd already done him a huge favor with his sentence. Felix looked at Kymin. It was bothering him that he couldn't figure it out. He guessed that he would just have to talk to the guy. "And just what have you been doing for the past four years," he asked. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say taking advantage of my absence and falling head over heels for Kana." There was a smirk on Felix's face as his icy blue eyes danced.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Kymin nodded at Felix's statement. "Makes sense. I wouldn't wanna get on their bad side either. Especially not the council," he said, shaking his head lightly. Shit. He wasn't supposed to be talking about Aidelia or the council. Damn, if the bartender opened his mouth after all this was over, it could accidentally end up implicating Felix too, and that was not what he was goin for! He took another drink of his beer as Felix asked him what he'd been doing. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Felix's assumption. "Falling? Please, I've been fallen for her since before you tried to take off," he said. Hell, he was trying to be his usual self, but it seemed that spark he normally had was gone.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Felix's blue eyes couldn't help but light up at Kymin's comment. Felix gave a small chckle. "For once you're actually amusing," hes aid lightly. The blue eyed ninja had picked up that Kymin didn't seem to be as lively though. He looked at the bartender who was moving down to the opposite end of the bar to serve someone else. Felix turned his gaze to Kymin. "What are you up to," he asked quietly. Felix knew something up. He'd also picked up how tense Kymin had got when he spoke about the Council. Felix swallowed. Was Kymin planning to take down Aidelia?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Kymin actually found himself chuckling lightly. It was nice that he finally got the guy to laugh a little. That was usually his strong suit. And today he was off his game. A strange turn of events. He watched as the bartender walked away, then looked back to Felix as he asked what he was up to. "Well, right now I'm buying a friend, who doesn't think he's a friend, a drink and having casual conversation. Whatchu up to?" It was plain as day that now Kymin was just being a smart ass, but at least he was smiling about it. He couldn't let Felix in on his plan. That would implicate him and maybe even Kana if anyone found out he was sitting here talking with Felix like this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:13 pm

The blue eyed Shinobi wasn't buying it. "Kymin, if you don't tell me what you're up to I was strangle you here and now. Consider that a threat." His eyes narrowed slightly. "Quit playing games and give me a straight answer, what are you planning. You're acting all off and it's plain as day. You're tense as hell and you're not acting like yourself. That's a clear sign that's something's up." Okay, so maybe Felix did care a bit. Mainly because Kymin was the only one being nice to him, which was weird coming from Felix. "Now speak."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Kymin didn't like where this was heading. It didn't seem like Felix was gonna let up. So much for acting all badass like he didn't care. The thought brought a small chuckle to his lips. Kymin simply shook his head and took another drink. "I'm not a dog and I don't take orders. Now come on man, I didn't ask you here to talk about work," he said with a smile, his green eyes oddly solemn.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Felix's patience was wearing thin. He wanted to break Kymin in half, but instead he took in a sharp breath. "Do I look like I'm joking?" He asked. "You're going after her, aren't you." Felix was going to press the issue until the guy told him what was going on. "That's suicide!" Felix sat back. "Is that the way you want people to remember you, as a traitor. And don't you dare give me that crap about you've had worse and that it doesn't matter." Felix was keeping his a shushed whisper. "If you want to stop her, then do it some other time, not here, not now. Have a reason," he said. "A reason that you can prove was worth it to everyone."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Kymin tilted his head a bit when Felix asked if he was joking, but kept on that small, half-hearted smile. He waited until Felix was done talking. He wasn't one to interrupt. "Go after her? You're right, that is suicide. Why would I do something so stupid?" he asked with a small grin. "Besides, if I were to do something so stupid, I'm sure I'd have a perfectly good reason for it." He paused. "Can we not talk about this?" he asked, glancing at the bartender. The guy was down on the other side of the bar still, talking to one of the patrons with a big grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 pm

"Then let's go somewhere private," Felix said shortly. "And wipe that stupid grin off your face, this isn't a joke. This is serious and dangerous. You go throwing away your life because you know you'll be back, but that may be too late. Kana can't do this on her own." The blue flames in Felix's eyes were extinguished as he met Kymin's gaze. "You said we were friends, can't you at least trust me enough to tell me what's going on," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Kymin finally let loose a small sigh. "Yeah fine." Somewhere private. He probably wasn't gonna tell the guy anyways. "You think I don't know that?" he replied when Felix said this wasn't a joke. Well, the guy seemingly had it figured out, so why not. He shook his head and stood up, putting money on the bar. "See ya later," he said, giving the bartender a wave. "Kana can't do what on her own, exactly? It's not like I can go back with her to the Crested anyways." Kymin gave a light grin as he picked up his beer and started out. He knew a place. "Oh yeah. What happened to 'I'm not friend material'?" he chuckled, his voice only slightly mocking.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Felix stood up, taking his beer as well. He might be needing the rest of this and few more if this didn't go over well. He followed after Kymin and once they were out of the bar, Felix responded. "I know you can't go back to the Crested with her, but I'm leaving," he said. "Kana's hell bent on killing the woman and proving she was a traitor all along, but she needs help and that help has to be you," Felix said. "Go jump off a bridge afterwards." He gazed down at the ground. "As for me not being friend material, you're going to want me as a friend after I tell you what I know. For one, if you attack Aidelia and die, Kana gets sent out of the village because it would prove our spy accusations and she'll no longer be needed. Aidelia would be more of a hero to these people and they'd be more than willing to go to war." Felix sighed. "You're not much of a fighter anyway," he said slyly. "Remember. And not much of a strategist either."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:51 pm

"There'll be plenty of proof once the woman's gone. You can't extract the memories of a living human because it's too painful for them. There's no rule against doing it when they're dead," he said with a light smile. "I've been doing what I could to help Kana. But she's reckless, you and me both know this. There's not much more I can do." Kymin shook his head lightly. He figured the two of them would be a sight, walking down the street with beers in hand. Good thing his house was close by. When they got to the door, Kymin opened it. "Come on. Probably the one household in the village without bugs," he joked. "I never said I wasn't a strategist." He paused. "You think I haven't thought this over a million and one times Felix?" He shut the door behind them and leaned against the wall before taking another drink. "If there was another route I'd go it. I've exhausted all my options. Trust me, I don't plan on failing in this. Aidelia's not about to become anyone's hero."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Felix followerd Kymin to what he assumed to be the guy's house. He rolled his eyes when Kymin made another joke. "Shut up....," Felix grumbled. When Kymin started speaking, Felix's heart sunk lower and lower. He did not want to do this, but he figured if it meant saving Kymin's life, then so be it. "Fine," he finally said. "But before you go throwing your life away, just know the Kage isn't dead," he spoke. "He's alive and very well, long enough for him to show up before Aidelia makes her move on the Sand. And let it be know, he'll live long enough to making Tentou the rightful Kage too." Felix didn't want to explain how or why, he just wanted Kymin to truth him and not think this was a way of keeping him from going into a suicide mission.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next