Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Felix shrugged. "I don't know. Something to do I suppose. I get bored at times. Missions tend to run my life, I think it'll be a vacation of some kind." He gave her a tiny smirk, it was even smaller than the previous. "Thirty two minutes. I'm actually breaking a record." He was proud for making it this far, even if he didn't seem like it. "And I'm going to take that last part as a compliment." He said nonchalantly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:12 am

"A vacation? What, searching for a legend?" She smiled. "Well, being immortal, I guess you'd get bored of searching for real things, huh?" When he said that he was actually breaking a record, Suki's smile widened a bit. "Why does that not surprise me?" She gave a small chuckle. "Do you always take complacent comments as compliments?" she asked with the same smile. Hey, just because he wasn't allowed to tease didn't mean that she couldn't. She wanted to add something like 'So that's why you're so high and proud,' but she wasn't sure if that would offend him or not, so she left it out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 am

Felix was hating his ability not to smile. It was killing him. He wanted to smile for her. Just one time at least. But no, it wasn't possFelixible. He couldn't force himself to smile. "It might turn out to be real," he responded with a nod. "You never know." The 565 year old immortal shrugged at Suki's question. "Well, I guess it depends on who's making the comment." He hadn't thought much about it. "And for the record, I don't set goals to break goals. This is a one time thing."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

Suki shrugged when he said that it might actually turn out to be real. "That would really be something. But you'd think with all the people searching for it, someone would have found it over the years," she said with a smile. At his last statement, she chuckled a bit. "Mmhm. I got a feeling that after this is over I'm going to regret making this bet with you, whether you win it or not," she told him. That was because when it was all over, she was sure that he was going to tease her nonstop for the next...however long she was with him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 am

"Or maybe they just aren't looking the right places. For instance, me and Serenity have a...er, Serenity has a friend, he's more of an acquaintance to me, but anyway, he's immortal as well. He lives in a cave, underground, located in the Unknown. Now, we all know the Unknown changes, so he had to have gotten lost and stumbled upon the Sword of Immortality by accident." Felix paused. "What I'm saying is, the place was a hassle to get through, I don't see how he even survived, so, some places are not uncovered do to there inaccessibility." Felix didn't realize how into the who thing he was until he'd finished. It left him feeling sheepish, but he quickly recovered, not letting anything slip. He was a master at this type of thing. "Does that mean I get the date either way? And, that's an insult. If you didn't want the date, I could have come up with something more reasonable." He didn't seem bothered by this either. Although, most people would have been sincerely hurt, Felix would not allow. Partially because he just didn't care, and partially because he'd just found out she was the little girl with the berries from ten years ago which made him feel like a....well, you get the picture.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 am

(LMFAO @ THE LAST PART)

Suki blinked and listened to him as he explained about the Unknown. That was a place she would never allow herself to go. As brave as she might have been, the Unknown was just too scary a place. "Then how do you explect to find it if it's inaccessible?" she asked with her head tilted. Immortal or not...okay, well, there was one way. He was immortal afterall. He didn't have the restrictions of mortals, for one thing. "Trust me, a date is completely reasonable, and I never said that. I have yet to come up with my wager," she told him with a smile. She was clearly trying to say that she meant no offense without actually saying it. "What I meant was, you're going to tease me into oblivion after this is said and done with," she explained with a nod.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 am

"There are ways around everything," Felix said with a nod. "You just have to find them, by accident most of the time." He gave a grin. "Like Hunter." Felix tilted his head in understanding as she explained. "Ah, I see. That makes me feel a lot better." His blue eyes shinned. "You know, I'm dying over here, but before I fade away into nothingness, let me tell you. Three years ago I missed your first performance, but the first one I saw, was in fact great times three." He gave a nod. "You kept your promise. Good job, kid."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

Suki nodded when he said that most of the time you had to find ways around by accident. She chuckled a bit when he said that he was dying over there. What made it funny was that it was because he couldn't tease her. When he reminded her about her performance and the promise he made, she went to tell him not to worry about it, but what he said next shut her up and made her blush a bit, even if it wasn't teasing. "Thanks," she said with a smile. Or...had he been teasing her about her having said everything three times when she was a child? Ahh, either way, didn't matter. It didn't sound like that had been his intention. "I'm glad you got to see it, even if it was a little late," she told him with a smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 am

Little for me, but not for you. Three years is a lot of time for a mortal. The though was unstoppable. But he had enough common sense not to speak it. Although, he was glad that she hadn't said he had been teasing when he said great times three. Had he said great, great, great, then he would have. He'd even started to. It was hilarious and he couldn't bring it up. He slouched a bit in disappointment. He couldn't take much more of this. "Glad I got to see it too." And then she was blushing. He could turn Serenity the darkest shade of red from teasing her, and he couldn't try it out on Suki because of this bet. He gave a low groan and laid the side of his face on the table.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am

Suki noticed his body language and it made her grin. Ahh, how funny it was, she'd been right, Felix really couldn't control himself for long. When she'd first thought of the bet, she'd wanted to make it two hours instead of one. Hell, she'd almost said that she would have bet he couldn't go a day without teasing. And here he was, struggling with an hour. It made Suki chuckle. When he laid the side of his head on the table, Suki couldn't stop from laughing. "Having a hard time not teasing me, Felix?" Like she'd said, the bet didn't mean that she couldn't tease. And just to tease him a bit more on it, as his head was lied on the table, she ruffled his hair a little with a big smile before pulling her hand back so he didn't bite it off.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 am

"I detest you right now," he grumbled. He didn't move when she ruffled his hair, but he did look at her. "And you're enjoying every bit of it too. I see that smile on your face." Felix gave another groan. "How much time do I have left?" He asked. He wanted this to be over with. For when it was, he was going to bombard her with teasing for the torture she was putting him through. This was the worst bet ever!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

Suki couldn't help but to laugh at him at his grumbling. Her stomach was starting to hurt from trying to keep all the laughter contained. She looked at the clock at his question, still grinning. "17 minutes." She looked back at him. "Hey, don't blame me, you didn't have to accept the bet," she teased, knowing that he would have had to accept it simply because of his pride. "And of course I'm enjoying this. It's like not teasing is your Kryptonite or something," she said with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

Felix wanted something to throw at her. Seventeen minutes was way too long for him to hold out any longer. "Oh shut up," he told her whens he said it wasn't kryptonite." He looked up at her. "You'll regret this, I promise you will." He said. He'd win and make her wear a dress and then he'd tease her the entire on the date. She'd regret every making Felix Kuriyama suffer! Revenge was in the making.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 pm

(Can't...stop...laughing...! Can't...breathe...!! XD)

Suki kept grinning when he told her to shut up, and couldn't help but to chuckle while trying not to laugh outright. There were people in the cafe, afterall. "Oh, I already knew that I would. But I'm taking full advantage of this situation while I have the chance." More chuckles. "And here I was, thinking you'd be having no problem with this," she teased, shaking her head. This was too good, much, much too good.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Felix told himself that he was a man. That he would no lose. That he was stronger than this! This evil little girl would not win against him!! He sat up with effort and gave her a cold stare that didn't falter. He would remain like this for the rest of the time. No more talking, just a stare down. Suki was going down, today! Felix didn't lose! He'd proven that to bother Hunter and Jasper. He'd proven that to the demon that had tried to kidnap Serenity! He'd proven it to DK! He'd proven it to Aidelia! He was soon to prove it to the entire Council of both the Rock and Crested! And he would prove it to Suki!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

(LMFAO! Felix is not failing to amuse me today)

Suki blinked when he sat up and started staring at her, figuring after a moment what he was doing. it only served to make her laugh. She got a couple looks from around the cafe because of it, and she started shaking a bit with the effort of keeping her laughing silent. "So that's you're plan now Felix? Fifteen minutes of silence?" She had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing outloud again. Once she managed to calm down, she pushed her coffee cup to the side and folded her hands under her chin, putting her elbows on the table to prop herself up. "So, just how long do you think you'll last in the silence?" she asked with a grin. Oh, if he wanted to play this way, she'd get him to talk. She could play the staring game too. But even better than that, she could talk at him, and say things that would undoubtedly get him to talk, no matter what. And the best part was, they would be completely casual topics too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Felix simple nodded. He refused to speak to her. She would not break him. He was a soldier. A strong soldier that would not fall to the likes of some violin player! Never! Felix crossed his arms over his chest. He continued to stare. Starring was easy, talking was too, but without teasing it would cost him the bet. Seventeen minutes. That's all he had left.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm

(Fifteen now. Just to make this...faster? Idk, but in this time, we'll say that each post counts for 3 minutes. Starting with mines)

"Well that's fine with me," she said with a shrug and a grin. "I'm not going to stay silent for fifteen minutes because you can't handle it." And thus it began. She'd get him to talk one way or another. After a moment, she waved the waitress over and ordered another coffee, then turned to look at Felix again. Ordering the coffee had been part of it all as well. "Oh, you know what, I thought of my wager," she said with a nod. "It's nothing big." She paused. "Swimming. I heard, that you like to swim, and not from Tara mind you." A lie. As would be most of what she said next. "See, in the Sand I picked up this pink bathing suit and have had absolutely no use for it, because Tara doesn't like swimming much. Bet you didn't know that pink's my favorite color, huh?" A huge lie. Suki hated pink, blue was her favorite color. And not just blue, ice blue, almost like a sky blue, but a less intense and bright color. But of course, all part of the plan. Typical people who saw Suki figured that she was a girly girl because she was so shy, and most girly girls love the color pink, so it was a perfect opportunity for him to throw out a tease. While she'd talked, she had a smile on her face, but it didn't look at all devious. In fact, it looked more like it had the entire time, she was enjoying watching him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 am

Felix frowned at her as she stated that she wanted to go swimming. Something didn't seem right here. He gave a simple nod to indicate that swimming was fine by him, and a shrug whens he said her favorite color was pink. He wouldn't speak. He looked at the clock. Almost there. Felix was capable of this. He wanted to be capable. He was capable. He wondered why she'd chosen swimming though and just how did she know. Had she been talking to Serenity?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

Suki didn't get distracted by his frowning. In fact, she ignored the fact that he was frowning altogether. She knew though, that she would regret saying all this once the bet was over, because then it would be payback time. From Felix. She'd only chosen swimming to mess with him a bit, but it hadn't seemed to be working. Was he actually going to win this? She couldn't really think of anything else to say, and he seemed pretty adamant on staying silent. She was glad when the waitress brought her a new cup of coffee. She stirred in two creamers and two sugars while looking at Felix thoughtfully. "Hm, you know, I'll be honest, I didn't think you'd be able to last out," she told him with a shrug. She smiled, but then gave a rather dramatic sigh. "And here I was thinking I'd found the one weakness of Felix Kuriyama."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 am

Felix raised a brow when she made her comment. So she was being funny now. He didn't find it funny in the least bit of sense. "I don't have a weakness." Unless it was kids. There was a storybehind that though. One that even Serenity didn't know. She may have though it was because of Stephen and Walker but it wasn't. They were a small peice to a rather complex puzzle.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

(WTF I WANNA KNOW!)

It was Suki's turn to raise an eyebrow as he said that he didn't have a weakness. She wanted to keep teasing him by saying she'd found that out the hard way, but considering his time was almost up anyways. "Everyone has a weakness," she said, taking a drink of her coffee and leaning back in her seat. "Even you, I'm sure." Maybe if she actually stopped teasing him she could get him to talk again. It was worth a shot. She blinked when she noticed something, then pointed to the clock with a smile. "Congrats, you actually won the bet." Annnd, let the torture begin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 pm

(Never!)

Felix shrugged. Not him and if he did, he'd never let her in on it. When she pointed to the clock his blue eyes shinned. "Told ya I could handle it." He said. "I'll be seeing you tonight at six so that I can have you home by eight. I'd hate to have Tara worrying her head off when she realizes that her little Suki is out and about with the big bad wolf." Felix grinned. "And since you have a pink bathing suit, I believe a pink dress will suffice. Since it's your favorite color after all." He was going to be on a roll all night.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

(Why not!)(OHHHHH, AND HE CALLED HER EVIL! XD)

Suki only smiled and shrugged when he said the famous 'I told ya so' line. Okay, his first comment made her giggle a bit. Big bad wolf, yeah right. At his next comment, she frowned though. "....Does it have to be pink?" Dammit, had he known she was bluffing about the favorite color thing? He had to have known. Crap. Knew I was gonna regret this. Neither Tara nor Felix is gonna let me live this one down... Little did she know how true that was. She sighed. Pink dress it was. "Where, exactly, am I meeting you at?" She would not have minded the date if she hadn't had to wear a dress. Actually, hell, she wouldn't have minded the dress so long as it had been any other color than the one he'd specified. But why pink???
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 am

(I don't know, just because i suppose.)

Felix raised and eyebrow, but the grin never faltered. "I thought pink was your favorite color. I mean, that's what you said. I figured I'd be nice and let you at least wear your favorite color instead of a burnt orange or some hideously disgusting green or brown. But if that's what you want, then fine." He gave a shrug. "I think we should meet at...." He trailed off. All the time he'd been here he had never gone out to eat. "I'll text you." He had to call Liam and see if the kid could do him a favor. He'd repay him on the spot and give him an even better present when he showed up for their training after being reinstated as their sensei.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next