Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights Out

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lights Out Empty Lights Out

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Felix lay on his side facing the wall, phone in hand. had been canceled today due to a storm and the coach had forbidden anyone in the water, least they run the risk of having a freak accident by execution. It had been the highlight of the swim team's group chat. They'd come up with several scenarios on who would get struck by lightning in the indoor pool and how the coach was just scared he'd lose one of his key swimmers. It had left Felix smiling and amused for the most part. He'd also gotten a few texts from Max and Roman about finding something to do on this Tuesday evening. Felix had eventually declined all offers. He wasn't up to doing much of anything but about. He'd finished his homework, eaten dinner, and showered already. It wasn't even yet, so a majority of people were still hanging out in the kitchens. He scrolled through for a bit, seeing what everyone was posting about, grimacing every time he saw something Maddie wrote. He wished she'd just bug off. He actually commended Rumor for the last article that involved asking why she was so obsessed. He didn't get it himself. Dropping his phone next to his pillow, he curled up a bit more, drawing his covers up halfway up his chest. He had a shirt on, so the extra warmth wasn't needed, but it was comforting all the same. He'd finished the book he'd bought at the store a few weeks, but hadn't had the chance to go shopping for more. Oh well, he'd have gone today, but it just wasn't happening with the storm. Speaking of, Felix had just closed his eyes when the power went out. Great. The shrills screams of females made him lift his head. His door was cracked a bit. He got up and closed it before returning to his bed. He didn't need Maddie trying to sneak in. God knows she'd probably pull a stunt like that. He was surprised she hadn't tried to sit with him at dinner. He'd sat alone eating a small salad and an apple by himself. He'd actually seen her watching him from the time he'd started eating to the time he'd finished. It had been awfully creepy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Lights Out Empty Re: Lights Out

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Kymin couldn't help but laugh when he heard the girls scream at the power outage. He didn't understand why they did that, it was just the storm. Taking advantage of it, Kymin snuck out into the hallway and headed down towards Kim's room. Now that it was all chaotic, it was the perfect time to go see him. He'd messaged Kim, asking if he was alright, but the other male didn't send him very detailed replies. Just yes's, and sure's and maybes. Kymin gave two knocks on the door before slipping in, using his phone as a light. He prayed his cousin wasn't here. He glanced around for a moment before he spotted Felix. "Oh, Felix. Hey. Have you seen Kim around?" He knew the twins were best friends with Felix, so maybe he would know.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 pm

The knock on the door roused Felix from his sleep. One could hardly count it as sleep though, he'd barely had time to drift into a dream. He opened his mouth to ask who was at the door, but it opened. Maybe it was one of his roommates trying to be courtesy in case someone was changing. He couldn't see who it was since the halls were as dark as his room. When a light turned on, blue eyes narrowed for a second, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness. Felix sat up when he heard Kymin. "Hey." He shook his head lightly when Kymin asked about Kim. He'd read the article about himself and Kymin, and also the one about Kim and Kymin. He felt like that one held some truth to it, especially with the way Kim had reacted to it. He wondered if Kymin was trying to sneak in to mess with Kim, and he didn't mean tease him either. "No, he's probably in the cafeteria." He ran a hand through his silver hair, straightening it out a bit. "I'll let him know that you stopped by."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Kymin gave a small sigh. "Damn it...I really need to talk to him," he said with a small frown. "Is he okay, at least? He's not being very...communicative." The black haired male shut the door behind him and leaned on it, pointing the phone's flashlight up at the ceiling to it illuminated the room instead of just having it focus on Felix. He knew Felix had pretty much dismissed him by telling him he'd let Kim know he'd stopped by, but...he doubted Kim would come seek him out. "Do you mind if I wait here for a bit? Aside from avoiding girls sneaking into my room, I kinda want to wait and see if he'll come back now that the power's out." He hoped Felix didn't mind.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Of course he did. Felix had figured the two of them would have talked by now, but it looked like Kim was avoiding Kymin to the best of his abilities. He wondered if he should shoot the blue haired twin a warning text. He glanced at his phone. The little green light was already blinking, signifying he had a text message from someone. "He seems fine to me," Felix responded. "I don't think he wants to talk about it though. Rumor did kind of put him on the spot, about everything. First Vin and then you. I think he just needs time to sort of wrap his head around the fact that the entire school knows about his personal life." Felix felt bad for his friend and would have changed it if he could. Rumor was lashing out at everyone who upset them lately. He didn't recall things being as bad last year. Maybe Rumor had some issues of their own and was, unfortunately, using their articles as a stress reliever. Felix kept from tilting his head when Kymin closed the door. Hadn't he just told him that Kim wasn't here. Then the older male asked if he could hang around for a while. "Sure." No point in saying no when the other had made himself comfortable. "Why not just ask Recha if he knows where his brother is. They're usually stuck together like glue. They might even be doing Robotics club stuff."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Kymin held back another sigh. Yeah, that made sense. Why would Kim want to talk to him about it? He was part of the embarrassment, after all. The black haired male went over and sat on the edge of a random bed. Considering it had a small robot figurine next to the nightstand he was gonna guess it was Kim's bed. "...yeah. Guess you're right. I hate that Rumor does this shit. Kim didn't deserve that." He shook his head. He wanted to tell Felix thst things between him and Kim hadn't even been anything serious. That things had just taken a weird turn after Kim had gone through a hard time. He still wanted to be friends with Kim, but he wasn't sure that could happen after that stupid article. His eyes saddened a bit. Kim was a cool guy, in any case. "Heh, call it a feeling, but I don't think Recha likes me all that much." Even before the article had come out it had felt like Recha had been completely indifferent to him. "Ah, but that's neither here nor there. How've you been?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Felix felt a bit of anxiety building up, but he asked the question anyway. It was ridiculous to feel any unwanted emotion about this because his mother had given him the talk more times than he cared for, and Kymin was indeed a free spirit. "No, he didn't. Rumor could have picked anything to talk about, outing him to Vin would have been a softer blow." He frowned lightly. "Did you really sleep with him?" There, he'd asked. He wanted confirmation before he suggested a way to fix this. Felix blinked at the mention of Recha. He'd never noticed...but he hadn't exactly been willing to hang with Kymin once Kim's business had been published. He didn't blame the junior, but loyalties seemed divided and he chose Kim and Recha over Kymin. "He's very protective of his twin." When asked how he was, Felix almost said tired, but didn't want to come off the wrong way since he'd been laying down beforehand. He was always tired these days and the lack of an appetite didn't help. "Glad swim practice got canceled," he finally answered with a small smile. "How are you holding up?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:16 pm

"Instead he decided to out him to Vin and put that out there. No context or anything. People probably just think that..." Kymin sighed and shook his head. "Nevermind. Doesn't really matter what they think." He was willing to bet that it mattered to Kim, though. Emerald green eyes blinked at the next question. Felix and Kim hadn't spoken about it? Kymin was quiet for a moment, eyes on the silver haired male. He looked off to the side after a moment. "Yeah. We were together a few times. Though it's more complicated than Rumor makes it seem. Kim needed someone to talk to, and you were out of town, and he didn't want to bother Recha. We started hanging out and talking throughout the summer, and things just sort of..." Kymin trailed off with a shrug. "Went from there." It wasn't like he was embarrassed by it, but he barely knew Felix, and the guy was Kim's friend. He didn't want to put too much of Kim's business out there if they hadn't talked about it. But that being said, because Felix was Kim's friend, telling him this much was probably fine. "I mean...I like Kim. He's good people. I like hanging out with him. But after what Rumor wrote..." God, why was he getting so serious? He barely even knew Felix and he was dumping this all on him like they were best pals! "Yeah, I know. I think after a while he started suspecting something was up. Could be why he doesn't like me," he shrugged. "Yeah, this storm is insane. All things considered, it's kinda fun," he chuckled. Kymin blinked. "Ah, same as always," he grinned. "Just worried about my friends," he chuckled. Not to say anything of his own well being. He wasn't feeling any particular type of way, to be honest. He wasn't feeling necessarily bad or good, but he really was just worried about Kim right now. For all his sleeping around, Kymin really did care for the ones that mattered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 am

"Rumor never adds context." Felix didn't take the stuff about him personally. He was happy as long as Rumor wasn't pairing him with Maddie of all people. That would be the nightmare of a lifetime. He'd liked the article that Haven had written though. The kid was actually pretty cool and Felix had started teaching him how to swim. Felix didn't have any siblings, so he'd kind of adopted Haven as a little brother of sorts. He was surprised Ellie hadn't taken it as a way to initiate some sort of Big Brother, Big Sister program for incoming freshmen. Felix had taken the silence with a grain of salt. He wouldn't push the issue. When Kymin did answer, he just listened without interruption. It had been a yes or no question, but Kymin seemed to want and justify his actions. Felix crossed his legs and leaned back against the headboard. "He's my friend and all, but that's none of my business." He paused to cough. "Glad you were there for him...." Blue eyes were unblinking. "Kim just needs some time. He's probably shellshocked." He was not going to say anything about Kim and his library date. He was willing to bet his allowance that that was one of the biggest worries Kim had right now. He was surprised that Kymin seemed to be flustered by the situation though. Was Kim that good in bed, or did Kymin actually care? It was hard to tell with the neighborhood flirt. Recha was a different story. The "younger" brother was protective and Kymin could be seen as a threat if he'd thought Kymin was just toying with Kim. "Recha will come around once he knows you're not playing his brother like a fiddle." That could have been worded nicer, but Felix wanted to make sure he was being clear. Felix did tilt his head at the mention of the storm being fun. He was just a bit curious, but he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer either.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:51 am

"I know it would take away appeal from their articles, but I kinda wish they did add context once in a while. Some of the things they write are just downright cruel," he said with a frown. His face went blank before a mild expression of embarrassment crossed it when Felix said it wasn't his business. "Ah-...right. Sorry. Too much detail, got it," Kymin said, giving a small awkward chuckle. He imagined that little cough Felix gave was probably one caused by the awkwardness of the situation. "Shellshocked...is one way to put it. Humiliated is another." Angry might have been one too. Kim didn't get angry very often, from what he knew of the guy though. He...he really hoped him and Kim could still be friends, at least. He really did like the guy. Green eyes blinked. "Playing-" Kymin groaned and ran a hand through his hair. "I figured that's what it looked like..." God damn it. He took a breath and composed himself. "Can't say I'm entirely surprised though..." He shook his head. "Whatever...I'll figure this out somehow." He looked over to Felix. "How was your summer, by the way?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 am

Well wasn't that just wishful thinking. Felix could understand where the older male was coming from though. Prime example, the movie thing. Kymin's friends had ditched last minute and Recha had turned down the offer. It hadn't been planned that they would end up just going together. Felix wouldn't have minded either way. Speaking of Recha and movies, he had to go check the mailbox to see if those tickets had come in yet. They should have arrived sooner than later. He'd go once the power kicked back on. For Roulette to be so rich, they couldn't even invest in a decent generator. "Hopefully Liz will do something about them," he offered. He smirked a bit as Kymin had the decency to be embarrassed. "It's cool." The smirk disappeared as it was brought to his attention that humiliation was also a key factor. "I hope you two can work things out." He didn't know what else to say. When asked about his summer he gave a nonchalant shrug. "I went to Romania like I do every summer. It was good." It had been good, minus a few things, but he didn't want to talk about it. He wasn't going to ask about Kymin's summer though since it was already out for everyone to know. He wouldn't have had the chance anyway because the door opened and closed. 

"Felix? Hey, can we talk," Maddie's voice reached his ears before he registered her face. She didn't seem to notice Kymin. "I saw you didn't really eat at dinner today, or ever. That's super unhealthy, and I think you should reconsider your diet. You're a swimmer, not a wrestler." She pouted a bit. "I don't think I could stand it if you got sick."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:17 am

"Yeah, me too. Thanks, though." Felix was a decent guy. He hadn't spent enough time with him to really get to know him that well, but that article about him in the paper certainly helped clear up some things. Like his hobbies and stuff like that. "Romania? That's cool. Are you Romanian, or-" Kymin stopped talking when he heard the door open. He turned to look and see who it was, internally groaning when he saw her. Kymin shifted ever so slightly, being as quiet as he could. He leaned back just a little, using his arms to prop himself up, making himself look a bit comfier. This chick. Had issues. He raised an eyebrow at the way she spoke to Felix. "Well hello to you too, Maddie. You're making quite the name for yourself on social media, huh?" He knew all about crazy women. If he could help get this one off Felix's back, if only for a bit, he would.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 am

Felix had gone a few shades pale when his brain finally registered that Maddie was in his room and she was dressed in clothes that were far too revealing. Her shorts barely covered her butt and her shirt was crop top. He felt like a mouse that had been caught on a trap with a cat looming over him. He hadn't even noticed that Kymin had shifted on Kim's bed. It was only when Maddie brought up his eating habits did he actually manage to look a bit alarmed. Thank God for Kymin, although the way Maddie lashed out made Felix regret the guy had tried saving him. 

Maddie looked startled. Her bright brown eyes grew angry instantly. "Eww, what are you doing in here! First Kim and now Felix! Can't you keep your grubby little hands off of people you sicko! I'm telling Dantes," she threatened. "And Rumor because clearly you didn't get enough from that last article!" Her jaw completely dropped when he brought up her own name being mentioned in one of Rumor's articles. She'd spent an hour crying after reading it. "Mind your own business. I'm getting a teacher right now! You're going to be in so much trouble. You're disgusting and a freak and no one likes you! Why do you always take advantage of people! Kim was a decent human being until you showed up and now you're ruining his reputation and tarnishing Felix's as well. You're like a homewrecker!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:56 am

Kymin raised an eyebrow at the sudden hostility that Crazy Maddie was displaying. His expression became even more incredulous when she threatened to tell Dantes. And what exactly did she think that was going to accomplish? "Would you really want to mention this to Rumor? You see what they wrote about Kim, do you really want that for Felix too?" He could have been a straight up asshole and gotten aggressive, but he had better ways of dealing with crazy people who hated him. "Maddie, Maddie, Maddie," he started, slipping off the bed. "Honey, don't hate me just because I get around." He started casually towards her. "You know, actually...I kinda have a thing for girls who have more attitude than most people can handle." Now he was getting a bit closer to her than was entirely appropriate. It was actually kind of disgusting, but he had a mission here, and he was gonna see it through. He took a lock of her hair and played it between his fingers. He wanted to make sure she had no escape for at least a few seconds before she ran out, so he was fully intent on making her back up towards the wall. Could this be seen as sexual harassment? Oh of course it could, but it wasn't exactly like Kymin cared. This chick was insane. "I can show you why everyone wants me," he told her, lowering his voice to a little more than a whisper. "You just gotta give me a chance, Maddie~"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 am

Felix had moved off the bed for two reasons. One, he didn't want to be sitting down now that Maddie was in the room, and two, he was afraid she might attack Kymin and he wanted to intervene before she got the chance. "That was unnecessary," he told the green haired girl after she'd finished her spew of insults. Shit like this just made him even more tired. He looked between her and Kymin as the junior got off the bed looking completely unphased. Felix did not want all of his real secrets plastered in the paper. He was currently harboring a really big one that he didn't want anyone to know, because it was a need to know sort of thing. He actually felt a bit nervous as Kymin brought Rumor up, and prayed that Maddie would 'care' for him too much to risk bringing up something that might cause him trouble. He did not want to become the next Kim. Felix the black haired male draw closer to the female as if he were stalking prey. A moment ago he was concerned for the green eyed male, now he was concerned for the green haired female instead. "...Ky..."

That took the wind out of her sails. She looked to Felix and then back to Kymin. "No, I don't want Rumor writing about Felix at all, just you," she added the last part with a sneer. As he got off the bed she gained some of her anger back. "Don't say my name like that you pervert. And I am not your honey either." Again her anger wavered as he mentioned liking girls with attitude. She couldn't come up with a comeback, so instead she started to back away. "Stop being weird." She gave a startled squeak as he took a lock of her hair. Her hand immediately flew up to swat the hand away from her. She back up and bumped into the wall. She looked to Felix for help, but Kymin was blocking her view. When he spoke her name again she actually screamed and shoved her hands against his chest with as much strength she could whisper. "Leave me alone!" She started for the door in a blind panic, flinging it open and exiting into the darkness.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:35 am

For the most part, Kymin was ignoring Felix. He wasn't actually going to do anything to Maddie. Just scare her a bit. Honestly, aside from the whole hair thing, he wasn't even touching her. He didn't resist having his hand being swatted away, because he wasn't intent on actually trying to touch her. It was when she screamed that those cool green eyes widened a touch, and when she pushed him he stumbled back a couple steps before losing his balance and falling back onto his butt. Kymin shook his head and made a small noise of disgust as he pushed himself back up. "Gross," he muttered. He glanced over to Felix after wiping his hands on his pants. Or more specifically, the hand he'd used to touch Maddie's hair with. "You alright? That girl is fucking insane," he mumbled. He could have gotten aggressive with her, but that would have only fueled the anger she was feeling and caused her to feel the need to be more protective over Felix in that moment. This was she'd been scared off, and would hopefully be somewhat afraid of him from now on. That way if he saw Maddie closing in on Felix, all he had to do was walk up and start chatting with Felix, and that would hopefully be enough to deter her. He honestly wouldn't be surprised if Felix thought less of him for that little act he'd put on, though. Kymin gave a sigh. Shit. He was stressing now. He didn't like the things Maddie had been saying, either. They hit too close to home. Maybe it was better for him to leave and cool off somewhere now that Maddie was taken care of for a while.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 am

Felix flinched when Maddie screamed, a bit worried that staff might be drawn to it, even though there were still females in the hall sounded a bit disgruntled by the power outage. His blue eyes shifted to Kymin who was suddenly on the floor. "You okay?" He walked over to help him up and then nodded. "I'm fine. I just wish she'd stop this. I'm really not interested in her at all." She just wasn't his type, if he had a type at all. It really was becoming bothersome, especially since she'd been bold enough to enter his room without so much as knocking. Felix didn't care for conflict and didn't want to report her, but it was starting to get out of hand. His shoulder's hunched a bit. He wished he could go swim or that the lights would come back on so he could read. When Kymin sighed he wondered what was up. It didn't sound like one of those normal sighs if sighing could be considered normal. "I owe you one," he said as he moved to sit on the edge of his bed. "You want to walk with me to the mailroom? I've got something in the mail and it's way too chaotic in the dorms right now." He'd figure out repayment along the way.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Kymin accepted the helping hand without question. "Yeah, I'm good." He shook his head, crossing his arms. "You really should let a teacher know about her. I know her type Felix, she's not gonna stop unless you do something about her." He glanced over to the silver haired male, seeing his shoulders slumped in the darkness. "You don't owe me anything," he said, tilting his head lightly, "just call it looking out." He casually clapped Felix on the back, making it rather less rough than he was with his other friends. "Just try to take it easy and remember you got friends. If Rumor did one thing right, it was calling her out on her obsession. Other people will see it now too, so..." Kymin shrugged. "Yeah, sure. A walk sounds good right about now." He went over to the door, turning off the flashlight on his phone. There were some people out in the hallways with flashlights and glow sticks, so there was enough light to see where they were going. He would turn the flashlight back on if they needed it. No need to waste his phone's battery.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:21 am

Felix dropped his hand back to his side once Kymin was off the floor. The blue eyed male looked hesitant when Kymin insisted that he tell a teacher. "I don't want to get her in trouble," he admitted sheepishly. "It's annoying, but it's not that big of a deal. She'll get bored eventually." Last year she'd been like a shadow, this year had only begun and it wasn't getting any better. It really seemed like a lot of trouble to get teachers involved. Maddie would probably get labeled as something much worsed than obsessed. It was honestly harassment. He glanced at Kymin as the other clapped him on the back and ensured him that he owed him nothing. "I appreciate that." He then looked around for his hoodie. It was laying at the foot of his bed. Felix raised a brow at the mention of taking it easy. How much easier could he take it? He literally went to class, swim practice, and ran the track or read in his downtime. Occasionally he'd go somewhere with Kim and Recha. "Hopefully she'll leave me alone for a little while, at least until I can figure out how to get rid of her permanently." Would it be wrong to try and set her up with someone else? He picked his hoodie up and dusted it off before slipping it over his head. He tucked his hands into the front pocket and started after Kymin. "You got any plans this weekend?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 am

"Felix..." Kymin frowned. "She's not...I don't think she's just going to 'get bored'. You gotta something about her man. I mean, it's you're life, so I can't tell you what to do, but..." The black haired male gave a shrug. He really couldn't tell Felix what to do. "It's no problem." He might not have known Felix, but he believed in keeping an eye out. Especially since the guy was friends with Kim. "Here's hopin." What else could he say that wouldn't stress Felix out? "For once I don't. Was just kinda planning on chilling. What about you? Anything fun this weekend?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 pm

He knew that Kymin was right. Felix had a growing suspicion that it was going to get worse, much worse. The way she'd turned from calm and caring to aggressive when she noticed Kymin was proof enough. He didn't let the comment about it being his life bother him. He knew where Kymin was coming from. "Yeah, I know, I just have to figure something out that won't get her suspended or expelled. I don't want to ruin her life or anything." His blue eyes were a bit downcast. He didn't need Maddie to be an additional problem on top of the ones he already had. He ran both his hands through his silver hair and sighed. There was no point in trying to hide the stress of this. He could use looking visibly stressed with how he was feeling. Maddie was just adding icing to the cake. He stopped halfway through his hair when Kymin said he had no plans. Why didn't Felix believe him? "It's only Tuesday. Maybe you'll come up with something before Friday." He then smiled, and it reached his icy blue eyes. "I'm taking Recha out to a private showing."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:51 pm

"Maybe being suspended for a little while would be good for her," Kymin mentioned with a shrug. "But I can understand where you're coming from. I think I'd be reluctant to want to do anything that could potentially ruin someone's life, if I were in your shoes." Kymin paused. "Actually I was," he muttered thoughtfully. Then he gave a small 'hm' and another shrug. "But I doubt a little suspension will ruin her life, and she probably won't get expelled over something like this." Not yet anyways. Not before she'd had a chance to do something dangerous. Green eyes glanced sideways when Kymin saw Felix running his hands through his hair. He could imagine the guy was probably pretty stressed out about all this. "Yeah, maybe. Something will probably come up before the weekend gets here." He was a bit surprised at the look in the other male's eyes when he spoke about taking Recha out to a show. "Private showing?" He paused and the realization hit him. "Oh. Did he..." Kymin cleared his throat. "Nevermind." There had been rumors about Recha not liking crowds, and Kymin had used that to his advantage when asking Felix out to the movies. He didn't realize until now that Recha had probably felt like shit about it afterwards. "That's cool. What movie?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 am

Again, it made sense for Maddie to take responsibilities for her actions, but maybe he was way too soft for his own good. He just didn't feel comfortable with telling his teachers, counselor, or principal how Maddie had been invading his personal space, his life, and everything concerning him. He really didn't want to explain why he'd allowed things to go so far. Maybe he was afraid that he'd be blamed for 'leading her on' when that had not been true. He was surprised that Kymin added to being in a situation where he'd been the victim of an obsessed classmate, or something close to it. He felt a bit bad for expecting Kymin to enjoy all forms of attention. He actually wanted to apologize for it. He bit the inside of his lip. "I think I will take you up on that bit of advice." He didn't know if Maddie was a local, but local kids got sent home during suspension. Those that weren't ended up being confined to their dorms unless it was for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or to utilize the bathroom. He was hoping she was a local. She would probably hate him for it, and he'd feel absolutely guilty, but this was probably the best route. Felix would have offered to hang out with Kymin, but he was going with Recha and those plans would not be interrupted for anything. That and he didn't think he could bring himself to ask Kymin to hang out with him. He didn't want to be bothersome. It was a dumb reasoning, even to him. The younger male nodded. "Yeah, I've been searching forever for one." He sounded pleased. "I'm hoping the tickets are in the mail. When Kymin started to ask something, he started to sober up a bit. "What were you going to ask?" Felix wanted to know because it sounded like it had something to do with Recha. That alone made him blink. Why did he care? "Jigsaw."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Kymin gave a side glance to Felix. "Try not to feel too bad about it. The girl's just a bit messed up in the head, it's not your fault. Honestly the best thing for her would probably be to see a psychiatrist or licensed counselor or something. Just..." Kymin paused. "Know none of this is something you caused," he said with a shrug. Felix was the victim here, he didn't deserve to feel like he was doing something wrong. The black haired male couldn't help but to smile at Felix's excitement. He wondered if there really was something going on between his silver haired classmate and Recha. That would be interesting. So far everyone knew Recha to be straight, but because his twin was very obviously gay, there was some speculation and curiosity about it. When Felix pressed him to finish his question, Kymin felt stuck. "Ah...um, well. I didn't think much on it at the time, but after I asked you guys to the movies, I heard some rumors around that Recha doesn't really like crowds. It didn't hit me until just now that, ah...that might have been the real reason he didn't want to come." A complete and blatant lie, but it would do. He felt a bit awkward saying aloud, and honestly now he felt a bit bad for exploiting Recha's fears like that. Even if he didn't know the guy personally. "So...he likes scary movies, then? Do you?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:59 am

Crazy. The word Kymin was looking for was crazy. Felix was very much aware. His mother was a Psychologist and Neurosurgeon, and he got to enjoy all the lectures she gave as well as listen to her excitement about all the new information. His parents never aimed low. He respected them for it, but he didn't have that high of an expectation for himself. You'd think he was adopted with the way he lacked such ambition. Felix studied, sure, but he didn't have that drive to own his own business like his father or become a PsyD and MD like his mother. His mother often told him that he was limiting himself on purpose, and maybe that was true, but he still had time to figure things out if things worked out favorably for him. Lately, he hadn't been feeling up to the challenge. His mother would absolutely freak. In fact, he was just waiting for her to get his voicemail he'd sent earlier in the week. She was currently away at a very important conference, so she wouldn't get any messages on her phone until she got back into the country. He could have called her business phone, but he didn't want her to be worried and come rushing back over something that wasn't major. He really did love his mom. She was always there for him. "I'm guessing your experience was much worse than mine," he asked. He wasn't going to pry, but he let the statement hang in the air for a simple yes or no. "Thanks Kymin." Felix kept a straight face. If Kymin thought he was going to put Recha's business out there like that, then he was very much mistaken. Felix wasn't about to throw his friend under the bus. The Rumor Mill was already hot, Kim had gotten hurt and he wouldn't have the same happen to Recha if he could avoid it. Recha already didn't like Kymin. Felix gave a small shake of his head. "He's more into horror than actions and gets annoyed when people spend more time talking during a movie than actually watching it." He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm all for the action, but I agree with the talking part." Quite a few people had engaged in sidebar during the movie. He pulled his phone out as it started vibrating. He'd assumed it to be another text, but it was actually ringing. Felix read the number and then declined. "Mmhm, he likes scary movies, I like scary movies, so we're going to see one without all the noise." Blue eyes lit up again before he glanced at his phone which was now buzzing with several incoming text messages. "What about you? What's your preference?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum