Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Reborn

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Evil Reborn Empty Evil Reborn

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Jasper walked around the Unknown, his grey eyes dull and bored. He'd been here for nearly a year, with nothing to do. He'd thought about bringing about Boreas a couple times, but ultimately decided against it. After he ran into that fairy the first time, it seemed to have taken a liking to him. So much so that it had started following him around. After a while it had gotten comfortable enough with him to hang off his jacket as he walked, or to sit on his shoulder. It showed him around the Unknown, as if it knew the place. Jasper himself was somehow getting familiar with finding the ins and outs of certain places. Which was something he found strange. Wasn't the Unknown supposed to be unmappable? Which meant it should have been unnavigable. Looking around, he stopped walking, the little fairy turning towards him curiously as it sat on his shoulder. "I thought I heard something," he said, looking around. It was usually pretty silent in the Unknown. So what was he hearing?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Evil Reborn Empty Re: Evil Reborn

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Dantes had only recently woken up in the middle of the Unknown. He had no idea where he was, or how long he'd been there. All he knew was that everything hurt, especially his chest. Although his memory was faint, he remember that his name was Dantes Black and that he was a Sand Ninja. What he didn't remember was how he got where he was or how to get out. For hours on end he'd been walking in circles. The place kept changing on him and it was driving him insane. "Where the hell am I? And what the hell happened to me?" Dantes kicked a tree root in disgust.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Jasper watched the guy walk around for a few minutes until the man spoke out in anger. He didn't seem like a creature of the Unknown. Had someone just dropped him here? Folding his arms, he walked towards the guy, but his little fairy friend didn't stay to face possible danger. "You look lost," Jasper said plainly. He didn't seem intimidated in the least by this stranger. "Also. I wouldn't kick the trees if I were you. Most of them aren't very friendly," he stated with a shrug.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Dantes turned when he heard a voice. The guy who was speaking, he'd never seen before in his life, or at least he didn't remember him. "I am lost. I have no idea how I got here and I have no idea how to get out," Dantes said highly agitated. He looked at Jasper, deciding on if this was his enemy, debating on whether this was a genjutsu, and he couldn't remember. "What do you mean they're not friendly, they're just trees."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Jasper kept his arms crossed at the guy when he commented on how he actually was lost. "No surprise, considering where you are." He paused, then gave a blunt look. "Right. You don't even know where you are." When the guy stated how they were just trees, Jasper grinned, his gaze going up above the man's head, where a tree branch was pulling itself back. "Duck," he told the man, not looking at him. Whether the guy ducked or not didn't stop the tree branch from snapping forward towards the guy's head.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:28 am

Dantes frowned. "Well I don't. I just woke up somewhere over there," he said as he pointed in the direction where he'd come from. When Jasper grinned, Dantes was not amused. When told to dunk, he turned around to see why, causing himself to be knocked backwards. Dantes rolled across the ground, coming to a stop with a grunt. Dantes looked up at the branch. "What the hell..." He looked at Jasper. "What just happened?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Jasper merely chuckled when the guy got hit by the branch. "I warned you, didn't I? The trees aren't friendly," he told him. "I've come to know this place like the back of my hand. I knew that one in particular doesn't like strangers. Nor does it like being kicked," he said with a grin, his head tilted a little. His grey eyes were no longer dull and bored, but now interested. This guy was clearly an outsider. Jasper could use this to his advantage. "Just where are you from?" The black haired ninja couldn't help but wonder just who it was that had dumped the guy into the Unknown. It couldn't have been a friend, that was for sure.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Dantes got up as Jasper explained. This was madness. "I'm a Sand Ninja," he answered. "But...I don't remember why I'm out here. I think I was on a mission, but I'm not sure." Dantes adjusted his jacket and sighed. "As a matter of fact, I can't remember much more than that." He didn't like telling someone he didn't know about how out of it he was. What Dantes did know was that something wasn't right. This weren't adding up. How had his memory just been completely wiped out. What had happened to him? He scrapped the ground with the tip of his shoe since kicking trees were no longer an option.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 pm

(Madness...? This! Is!! SPARTAA!!! *cues crazy techno remix*)

Jasper looked at the guy, uncrossing his arms as he was told that the man was a Sand ninja. Not that Jasper really cared, he was no longer tied to a village. His alliance lay with no one but himself. And maybe that crazy half ram half human hybrid that had helped him find his way. In some weird meaning of the phrase. "I can help you out of here," Jasper said. Though the way he spoke made it seem that there was an 'if you..' clause attached to his offer.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 pm

(lol. I so expected it.)

Dantes knew that Jasper wanted something. He heard it in the other guy's voice. The problem was, Dantes wasn't sure what he could do for Jasper. He couldn't remember anyone, or help himself, let alone someone else. "What do you want in return," Dantes asked with a rather annoyed look crossing his face. He didn't like favors. It made him feel like he wasn't as independent as he liked to be. Then again, he could just kill the guy after he showed him the way out. No favors necessary.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 am

(Good, then at least we know our minds are still in sync. XD )

Jasper was pleased that the man sensed he wanted something in return. It saved him the trouble of explaining that there was only one way he would get out of the Unknown alive. "There's something on the outside of this place. Something that needs to be returned. And I can't leave here until it is. I'll only explain to you what it is, if you agree. Otherwise I'll just leave you to wander around until you grow old and die or get eaten." He paused. "Or mutilated." He looked up thoughtfully. "I've never actually met one, but I'm sure that there's some creatures around here that might even torture you just for the fun of it," he told the Sand ninja. Yeah. Jasper was a sly operator like that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh this was too easy. Dantes just had to promise he'd return and he would be out. Please, he was leaving and never coming back to this freak show. Tough luck for this guy. "Sure thing, what is it that I'm looking for," Dantes asked. He crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for Jasper to answer. "Wait, just why are you here if this place is so dangerous? You can't obviously be human. I mean, come on, just who do you think you're kidding? You might try and guide me to your leader or something. Is that how you're trying to do me?" Dantes suspicions were not leaving him for as long as he was stuck in this dump.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Jasper wasn't sure he believed that this guy would return. But he supposed it was worth a shot. "It's a sword. I don't know who's wielding it, but it has this habit of glowing a faint blue when you're not paying attention," he said, almost sounding annoyed with the fact. "Chances are, you won't be able to catch the person wielding it. The only way to get it away from them would probably be to lure them straight here. That sword has powers all on it's own. It's like the thing has a mind. It chooses it's own master. If you manage to bring it back, then maybe I can--" Jasper raised an eyebrow and stopped speaking when the guy started speaking. He then grinned. "You're right. I'm not human, at least not anymore. I suppose the closest thing to accurate would be to say I'm undead. The man who created the sword has more power than you can imagine. I borrowed it from him, and failed to return it before I died. Now I'm stuck here until I can find a way to get the sword back to him." He rolled his eyes. "If I wanted to take you to my 'leader' I would have just let that branch knock you upside the head, and then knock you out myself. I don't like playing games, but I'm forced to."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Dantes frowned. Okay, the guy did have his point. Whatever, he was more interested in that sword. Power? Dantes liked power. For some reason, he had a feeling that he was here in search of power. He grinned. "Alright, I'll bring back that sword of yours. Just get me out of here and you've got yourself a deal." Dantes wondered if he could kill the owner of the sword, and keep it for himself. Who cared if Jasper was stuck here as an undead being. Freedom was only moment away and he would have his freedom, and a quest of power to lead him in a new direction.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Jasper couldn't help but feel suspicious of this guy. It was in his nature as a ninja to be suspicious of everyone and everything, though. Don't let him play you for a fool. He just wants the power of the sword. Though maybe you are a fool, for mentioning such a power to a stranger, Boreas taunted. It wasn't often that other side of Jasper spoke to him. It was always trying to get out, but not verbally like now. But for once, Jasper heeded the being. "And just how do I know you're going to bring it back if I lead you out? What do I have besides a stranger's word?" Jasper had warned the man that whoever was wielding the sword probably couldn't be caught. But this guy had cut him off before he got the chance to offer him a real deal. Maybe he'd make that offer, just to see the guy's reaction. "I don't trust you well enough, but I'll make you a bigger deal. A better one. If you can bring the sword here, I'll convince it's rightful master to make you the owner of the sword until the time of your death." Jasper wondered. What kind of man woke up in the Unknown, not knowing where he was...alive?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Dantes smirked. "I wouldn't trust me either," he snickered. "Anyway, your deal sounds fair, but the question is, how can I trust you? Or the guy who rightfully owns the sword if I've never met him? He could be a sneaky little bastard and then I'd have to kill the undead and the living. I don't mind killing of course." Well, there goes the neighborhood. Jk. Dantes was regaining his memory in terms of personality. He remembered that he was an assassin, and that he was good at killing, but everything after and between that was fuzzy. No problem though. "Then again, that sword sounds like a real treat, so I wouldn't mind holding on to it for a bit."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm

"We'll see how much you can trust me after I lead you to the exit. After that, I'm no threat to you, so there's really no need for trust, unless you really want that sword," he said with a shrug and a light grin. Don't just let him walk away...you could do anything, steal his body, steal his mind. You were always good at persuasion, weren't you? Boreas spoke up. Jasper only ignored him. Or rather, it. "I'm telling you, the only way you're going to be able to get it away from him is if you bring it to me. It still answers to me," he told the blue haired guy. Without waiting any longer, Jasper turned his back on Dantes, and started walking, giving a small wave of his hand to indicate the guy should follow. Peeking from behind one of the trees was the little fairy that normally tailed Jasper.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Dantes followed Jasper without another word, for a good minute or two. "Alright, I'll bring the guy back here. If I can't, then I'm not wasting my life and time hunting down someone that won't cooperate." Dantes of course knew he was an immortal. That much he did remember as well, but this guy didn't have to know all that. So Dantes kept quiet and followed with a smirk on his face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Jasper nodded when Dantes told him he would do it. He still didn't trust the guy. Which is why Jasper was intent on helping every human that came to this place out of it, if, of course, they agreed to the same deal he'd just made Dantes. Jasper grinned. He'd become known as an entity of the Unknown. It was kind of funny. "Don't worry. I have other options besides you, so don't kill yourself trying," he said. He could feel Boreas grinning inside. Yeah, Jasper had just let the guy know that he wasn't the only one he'd sent looking. "I'd just like all the help I can get."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Dantes frowned and came to a stop. "Then why the hell should I waste my time finding something that you've got other people searching for? I'm not a retriever!" The immortal pushed past Jasper and kept walking straight, figuring it would lead him to the exit. "Find that sword your damn self, you lazy bum." Dantes was furious. This guy was just using him. Someone could be on there way back with the sword and he'd be looking for it like dumbass.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Jasper shrugged when the guy got angry, moving aside as he was pushed past. "Hell, I just figured you like a shot at having the sword. Oh well. Have fun finding your way out of here," he said with a wave, turning and walking in the opposite direction of Dantes. Hey, he didn't need to help the guy. Wasn't in his job description. He could let him get devoured by a monster. He didn't know the guy, therefore he didn't care. That was why he never bothered to learn the man's name.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Dantes ignored Jasper. He would find his way out, he just had to keep going straight was all. However, the longer he walked, the darker it got. And it wasn't just dark, it was pitch black. The blue haired man stopped walking. How had it gotten dark so fast? It was like time had suddenly sped up. Dantes took a seat on a rock, remember that trees were out of the question for anything more than looking at. "Where the hell am I?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Jasper had gotten used to the changes in time. But he was curious as to what this man would do when he had the option to get out, but didn't use it. At least the man didn't lie and say that he would help, then get out and say to hell with it. Jasper leaned against the tree when the guy stopped, his eyes glowing orange. Yeah, Boreas was out, but only because he could see better at night than Jasper could. "You're in the Unknown, dumbass," he spoke calmly, grinning as if he was amused by the fact that the guy even had to ask.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Dantes looked up when he heard Jasper speak. "The Unknown?" Dantes stood up. "How the hell did I end up in this rat hole?" Dantes knew that the Unknown was not a place to be wandering around with little care in the world. He really was messed up. "Okay, I'll take your deal, whatever, just get me the hell out of here before something comes out to kill me. Damn it, damn it, damn it. Why the hell am I here?" Dantes looked at Jasper, why was his eyes that color?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Boreas looked at the guy as he stood up, shrugging at his question. "Hell if I know your life story." His grin widened a bit when the man suddenly decided to turn around and take his deal. Or, Jasper's deal rather. "Oh, so eager now, aren't we? It's too bad. Because that deal is no longer up for grabs. I don't give second chances," he said, his head tilted as he peered at the blue haired man. The fairy was long gone. It could sense the evil that radiated from Jasper when his eyes were orange, and it didn't like it. Not, one, bit.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next