Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Reborn

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Evil Reborn - Page 3 Empty Re: Evil Reborn

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 am

Boreas looked at the fairy and the flower in his hand for a long while, Jasper's voice far in the back of his mind. He wondered if the creature was dead. If he could maybe bring it back, unfreeze it somehow. Looking down to the ground where his flower was still frosting over the surrounding vegetation, Boreas stood up, turning his gaze back to the frozen fairy. He backed away a few steps, before putting the fairy into his jacket pocket. He refused to leave it on the ground, where it could get stepped on, or eaten. He hadn't meant to kill it. It had been an accident. When Boreas looked around again, remembering what he was doing before this had happened, he found that the person he'd been following was far in the distance. Looking down, Boreas walked forward. He wondered briefly if the man knew a fire jutsu. Jasper didn't know any, and he wasn't about to ask the help of a dragon. But then again, he wondered if a fire jutsu wouldn't just melt the creature and then burn it up. Boreas shivered lightly at the thought. Which was strange, considering he was cold all the time anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 am

Dantes had gotten a few miles into the Unknown. Pointlessly walking around had worn him out, so he stopped after a while. He was hungry and thirsty. Sighing he sat down again and decided to rest. "Man it's been a long day..." He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes, letting sleep wash over him like a wave. He couldn't sleep long though, the Unknown was a dangerous place, so he woke up almost fifteen minutes later. Looking around he sighed. "Still here. This is the perfect definition of a living nightmare."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

When Boreas saw that the blue haired guy had stopped to rest, and fell asleep, he started wandering around for a bit, occasionally taking the fairy out of his pocket to look at it. The frost on his hand was long since gone, but the fairy was still frozen. Walking to a small stream, Boreas tried splashing a bit of water onto the frozen fairy, to see if it would melt it. It didn't. What did happen though was that Boreas got pissed off, and splashed his hand through the water of the stream, of which immediately froze afterwards. The demon's shoulders dropped. He wondered if he would have to ask that man for help. He didn't want to. He didn't even know if fire would work, if the fairy wouldn't still be dead.

Standing up, Boreas went back to where the sleeping ninja was, to see that he was awake. "Would you accept a different kind of deal?" The fairy was already back in his pocket, but Boreas' arms were crossed, and his orange eyes held a cold gaze to them. Why was he unable to control himself when it came to freezing things?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 am

Dantes sighed. "You again?" He gave a groan. "What kind of deal," he asked. "Not like I plan on accepting, but I'm willing to heard your deal if it means leaving me the hell alone." Yes, Dantes was getting pissed. He didn't like being here and Boreas was bothering him constantly. It was like a never ending horror story. It had to end some day, didn't it?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 am

Boreas didn't much care for the guy's moaning and groaning. "Yes, me again," he said snidely. "This deal depends entirely on if you know any fire jutsu. Do you?" he asked, his gaze not leaving the blue haired guy for an instant.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 am

Dantes suddenly had a feeling that he knew what this was about. He could tease and taunt Boreas until the ends of time, but figured it was useless. "Yeah, I know fire styles, what about it?" He asked. He wanted so badly to make a rude comment about how the greatest cannibalistic being here couldn't use fire style to save the frozen fairy. Oh, how he wished he could do just that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 am

Boreas had to restrain from being an asshole just this once. It was hard for him to do, especially since he was face to face with a human. The whole lot of which he hated. "It's simple. All I need you to do is use a fire style for me, and I'll lead you out of this place. Deal?" Normally Boreas would never have stooped so low as to request help from a human, but this...he could make an exception for this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:14 am

Dantes raised his arm. "I would have gladly accepted your offer, but my arm is shot. I can't use jutsu." He shrugged. "You should find someone else to help with whatever you're trying to do," he said as he stood up and headed off. Boreas couldn't get bad at him because his arm was useless, could he? The guy was probably one of those ones that killed out of anger. If so, Dantes wasn't going to be around when it happened.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

Boreas looked at the blue haired man, blinking when the guy raised his arm. His clearly burnt and useless arm. He should have known as much. Why would it ever be that easy? "You realize that there's not many people who venture into the Unknown, don't you?" Boreas said, one of his hands clenching. There was only one stupid, stupid thing keeping him from fixing the fairy, and that was seriously pissing Boreas off. Instead of going after Dantes, Boreas turned and punched nearly straight through a tree, the tree beginning to freeze over starting from where his hand was. "Dammit!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am

Dantes kept walking until Boreas punched a tree, which froze over. That guy needed some anger management. Shaking his head, he moved on through the woods. There had to be an exit somewhere. A path maybe? He gave a low grumble. "First I wake up here, get lost, attacked, attacked again, and now I can't even find my way out. This is a bunch of bull, I swear it!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 am

Boreas stood there with his hand in the tree, pulling out only a few moments later, shaking the splinters from his hand. Jasper was yelling at him not to do this, but Boreas didn't exactly care. He was calmer than when he'd punched the tree, but only a bit. He turned and started after the blue haired guy. "Hold up," he called. "I'll show you the way out. And I'll give you the name and address of someone who can heal your arm. But only if you come back after," Boreas said. He didn't like the idea of trust. Humans couldn't be trusted.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 am

Dantes stopped mid step. "Uh? You'll show me the way out? Alright, sure things," Dantes said. "I'll come back and help you out, but you have to show me the way out afterwards as well," he said, unaware that he wouldn't need help back because he was soon to remember everything from beginning to end, starting with a single woman.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

Boreas gave a light sigh when the guy agreed to the terms. "Yeah. I can help you out afterwards too," he said, then started walking. "This way." His orange eyes darted around every so often, as if he expected something to pop out at any minute. In fact, he half expected that weird minotaur-like creature to pop out of nowhere and try to hinder them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Dantes happily followed. He could have been evil and not come back, but that wasn't fair. However, he wasn't a fair man either. Shaking his head, he walked with his arms crossed. "Why do you need a fire style," he inquired. "Why's it so important?" Dantes knew the answer, but he could bother Boreas without so much as insulting the guy. He was evil in so many ways.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Boreas didn't look back at the blue haired guy as he asked what he needed it for. "I made a mistake, and I need a fire style to fix it. And I'm not about to go around asking dragons to lend me a hand," he told the guy. He put his hands into his pockets, the one fumbling around with the frozen fairy. He wondered if the creature could unfreeze on it's own. Orange eyes were downcast as they led Dantes closer to the exit of the Unknown.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Dantes walked silently when Boreas admitted he'd made a mistake. The guy seemed really down about freezing the fairy over. How could something so evil be so nice to something so simple. There were all types of fairies in the unknown. All kinds of evil things too. "Whatever you say," Dantes said with a shrug. "Just get me out of this place and I'll help, with much reluctance." Dantes wasn't a man of his word. He'd learned that trusting people only got you in trouble. Everyone was out to help themselves and no one else. He frowned. Selfish.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Boreas paused in walking when Dantes said with much reluctance. "If you don't come back to help, you'd better hope that you don't come back at all," he told him coldly, before turning and shaking his head and walking again. ".....what's your name?" he asked after a few moments.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Dantes grinned. "Oh don't worry, I'll be back," he said. "Just to see why you're needing a fires style. I want to see this mistake of yours. As for my name, don't worry about it. You'll probably only use it to hunt me down if I don't ever return." Dantes wasn't dumb. "You know what, how about you tell me your name first," he said. "It's only common courtesy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Boreas glanced at the man as he said that he would just be coming back out of curiosity. He didn't care, so long as the guy came back. He chuckled as he was told he'd probably just use it to hunt him down. "You're not as stupid as I thought," he said with a light laugh, that died down as he was asked his name. "Yeah, I guess so. Boreas' the name." He wasn't about to give out Jasper's name, that would just be dumb. And there were few people who knew the name Boreas was taken from a god. There were even fewer yet who knew Jasper as Boreas.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 pm

See, that was exactly what he meant. Dantes glared at Boreas, when the guy said it was his name. "Sounds fake, but whatever," he said with a shrug. "I can't really complain about you and your supposedly false name." Kicking a rock, he watched it to make sure it wouldn't come to life and attempt to kill him like the tree had done when he'd first woken up. "So, where are you sending me," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Boreas grinned as the man claimed his name sounded fake. "You're in the Unknown, and meet someone with a strange name. Of course it must be fake," he said sarcastically. He didn't bother saying anything about the guy kicking the rock, but looked around. He wasn't sure either that something wouldn't come and attack them both for that action. "The Crested. There's a woman there by the name of Serenity. She's a healer, best there is. She'll take care of your arm in...oh, maybe ten minutes or so," he said with a shrug. "We'll be at the exit pretty soon," he noted aloud.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Why did that name sound familiar? Dantes tried remember where he'd heard it, but he couldn't for the life of him. He gave a low sigh. He didn't care. He was going there and maybe it would spark a memory. Hopefully it would help him remember what happened. "And after I see this woman, I come back and help you out," Dantes said with a yawn. "Sounds easy enough." He wondered if he'd have to pay this woman, if so, he'd probably just kill her. He wasn't going to waste his money on something he didn't ask for.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Boreas nodded, glancing at the man when he yawned. Jasper never really got tired anymore. What with being undead and all. But for some reason the guy still insisted on taking naps in the middle of the Unknown. His master was a strange one. "It is simple," he agreed. Which was why he'd be beyond pissed if the guy didn't return. This was more than a fair deal compared to what he'd been offering before. 'You're really beating yourself up over this, aren't you?' Jasper asked, his voice a mixture of surprise and teasing. After several more minutes of walking, the gates came into sight. Boreas stopped walking. "I'll be waiting for you to come back. Don't keep me too long," he said, looking to the blue haired individual.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Dantes eyes glowed when he saw the gates. Slowly he followed after Boreas. "See you later," he said with a wave. He walked out without another word. It was nice to feel the sun on his skin. Now to get his arm fixed up and return to help that psychopath out. When he arrived in the Crested, he was far from amused. This place was a dumb. He should probably go back to the Sand instead, but he was sure it was a few days walk, if his memory served him right. Giving a look around, he knocked on Serenity's door, waiting silently, occasionally giving a glare or two at a passing villager.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content