Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

(Stronger than you, you halfwit!)

Yamuri stood up when the boy stood up. "Because that silver haired traitor is the only one who gives a damn about these snot noised brats." He looked to Wynn. "Go sit down. I'm your instructor, not this man. I don't care who is his. This is important work if he ever wants to graduate. There is no making up assignments in my class. Now dismiss yourself." In the back, Liam was watching quietly. Yamuri had issues on top of issues and the guy was a wreck. He wished Felix was still there, helping them become ninja.

Despite it being days since he'd had to call upon the Blue Demon to save Kana's life, Felix was very much aware that the beast inside of him was far from docile. It was moving throughout his chakra, waking to be set free again and Felix would have let it do so, had he been someplace less populated. So here he was, kunai to an ANBU's neck in the hall and the Blue Demon fighting him from within. "I called in one favor to get myself out of the first mess. I don't mind calling in another. I'll be on this mission until it's over. I think that's what bothers you, knowing a simple jonin can do whatever he pleases whenever he pleases while you're an ANBU on a tight leash. Is that what it is, or do you just have a death wish?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Kymin crossed his arms after a moment. "How in the world did you become a teacher? So you're telling me you don't think their own parents give a damn about them?" Kymin paused and looked around the class. "Show of hands, how many of you think this man actually cares about you becoming good ninja?" A pause. Not one student. "Alright. What about your old sensei? Think he cared?" Kymin grinned and looked at Yamuri. "You're not a very good teacher if none of your students think you give a damn about them. Try showing some class here and there. Wynn."

Wynn swallowed. If he went, would Yamuri try to keep him there by force? He didn't really care about bookwork, but he didn't want to get hurt. Would Kymin protect him? The older man had said he would when they'd talked about this, but...looking down, Wynn walked over to Kymin, keeping a good distance away from Yamuri.

The ANBU looked at Felix. The guy seemed to be holding his temper rather well. What a disappointment. "How long do you think the Rock is going to want a ninja who will even murder his own comrades?"

Aidelia had been passing by the Kage's office on a whim, only to notice the situation. She sighed and walked up, looking between the two Crested ninja with cold eyes. "There a problem here?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 pm

For once, Felix wanted to just kill in cold blood. "Not long, but I'm used to people hating me by now," he answer. A deadly grin crossed his face as he tightened the grip on his kunai. When Aidelia came up, Felix's gaze turned towards the silver haired woman. How ironic for her to show up right before he completely lost his mind and did something unforgivable. "If he wants it to be," was Felix's answer. He at this moment had nothing against his enemy, so he didn't really care for her at the moment. This ANBU was the problem.

Yamuri started for Wynn when the boy ignored him and went to Kymin. Liam shrunk down in his chair, watching with wide eyes. Yamuri took the boy by the arm and yanked him backwards, glaring at Kymin as he did so. "As long as I'm the teacher, I don't give a damn what this little punks think. Now get lost, and you," he looked to Wynn, "Go finish your work."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 pm

The Crested ANBU looked at the silver haired woman as she walked up, an eyebrow raised. Wasn't she the main one on their watch list? He never understood why they couldn't just kill her. It would make things simpler. If she was the culprit, bad things would stop, if not, oh well. She didn't seem like much of an asset anyways. "No problem."

Aidelia looked at the two, resting a hand casually on her hip. "If there's no problem, there shouldn't be a weapon out." She looked to Felix. "Get a grip on yourself." No, it wasn't that she felt bad about attacking his loved ones. In fact, she thought it might have helped to prove her point. He didn't seem pissed off at her at the moment. She turned her gaze to the ANBU. "What are you doing here anyways? And without your second and third?"

Kymin looked at Yamuri when he grabbed the boy's arm, his eyes narrowed. Well, he had told Kana he'd look after the kids since she couldn't, and Felix couldn't. And nowadays he had plenty of time on his hands. The only thing left to do was create a job opening. Moving swiftly, Kymin took Yamuri's arm and twisted it, making him let go of the kid before twisting it around the guy's back and holding it in place. "These little punks are the future of your village. You should give a damn, but instead you sit here day by day like you're the best ninja around, like you don't have to listen to anyone." Kymin twisted the arm once more. He knew it was close to breaking, and he was fine with that. He'd do a bit more damage later, when young eyes were not watching. "Newsflash, Yamuri. No matter who you're in cooperation with, you're not getting away with this."

Wynn's eyes widened in fear when Yamuri took hold of his arm, and tried to pull away. "Let me go," he said, his voice nearly quivering. He stumbled back when Kymin was suddenly twisting the guy's arm, forcing him to release his own arm. Man was he glad about that...Looking at his arm, he noticed there was a red mark on it from Yamuri's hand..
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Felix frowned when Aidelia decided to further intrude on the situation. When told to get a hold of himself, Felix removed the kunai and held his hands up. "Fine," he said. "And I wouldn't bother asking him questions, you might just be drawing weapons as well." Felix shrugged, his arms still up in defense, the kunai hanging lightly in his hand. "And because I don't trust him, how about you come take this kunai from me, before I end up planting it in his throat."

Yamuri blinked a bit confused at Kymin's last few words. Did the guy know about what was going on within the village? Well, of course he did, that damned Kuriyama guy had told everyone at the trial. But did Kymin know he was a part of it? "I don't know what you're talking about," he growled. "Take the damn kid." He had what he wanted anyways. Kymin was dumb enough to say your village instead of our village. He'd tell Aidelia that the guy was working with Kuriyama and Kianashi. She'd send them all straight to hell.

The kids in the room gasped at the outbreak. Each one of them leaning forward. This was the second time their teacher had gotten his butt beat by someone else....Should this guy really be teaching them?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm

The Crested ANBU looked between Aidelia and Kuriyama, his eyes wary of the two. He wasn't sure why, but his instincts were telling him these two were in cahoots on some level. Not many knew that he was actually the one that ordered the other two around. He wondered if Aidelia was just screwing with him or actually somehow knew that. "I'm not without them. They're in the other room with the Kage. Only a moment away should I need their assistance," he said, glancing between the two ninja. He wasn't stupid, now he knew he was outnumbered, and possibly outmatched.

Aidelia tilted her head when Felix suddenly put his hands up in defense, as if showing that he was no harm. A lie in gesture if she'd ever seen one. Her eyes narrowed questioningly at Felix as he told her to take the kunai from him. "I trust you about as much as you trust him. Just for the record," she stated, starting forward. She wasn't about to let Felix stand there armed like that, while neither her nor the ANBU had a weapon in their hand. Felix was faster than them, and any advantage would help if things got bad. Keeping her eyes on Felix, she moved to take the kunai, but she didn't move nearly as quickly as she could have. Something told her he was going to try something. She didn't trust him.

Kymin leaned forward, his grip strong on Yamuri's wrist. "I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about. After all, you're just a simple, bad teacher. Pft, don't make me laugh." Glancing back at the kids once, Kymin decided he was going to make an example out of this guy. Just so they knew how weak their teacher actually was. Looking back to Yamuri, Kymin loosened his grip only a little before driving his palm into the center of the guy's forearm, the tension between the twisting and the force of the strike breaking the bones nearly instantly. There was a reason why Kymin was so good at getting information out of people, and it had nothing to do with verbal persuasion.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Yamuri was trying not to show the pain in his face as his wrist was steadily being twisted. When Kymin broke his wrist, the man yelped in pain. Turning on the ANBU with a fierce look in his eyes. "I hope you rot in hell you bastard. I hope you go down like every other know it all." He held his wrist as he backed away from the higher ranking ninja. "You think you're so high and might up on your pedestal, just know that everyone eventually falls, everyone!" He looked at the class. "Finish your bookwork and then get out," he growled as he left the classroom to get his arm tended to.

Felix kept his grip on the kunai, and lowering his voice, he leaned forward. "If you ever try and harm anyone I care about ever again, I will wipe you out of existence. You have a problem with me, then you'd better deal with me and not defenseless women. It's better to deal with the source first, because I tend to get really pissed off when you mess with people I care for." Felix let go of the kunai.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Kymin watched Yamuri walk out, letting him go without a word. After the man left, the ANBU Captain nodded at Wynn. "You okay kid?" When the boy nodded, Kymin gave a small sigh. "You can go back to your seat. Good job." He looked at the rest of the class, sitting on the front of the desk. "How many of you would like a new sensei?" Considering Yamuri was out of the room, he had no problems talking to the kids casually. He had a bit of a soft spot for kids.

Aidelia looked at Felix as he kept hold of the knife, preparing herself to move if he tried anything. But all he did was speak. Her eyes were narrow as he spoke. "You should have left when you had the chance. In war, everyone is at your disposal," she spoke, wondering if he would recognize the source of that phrase. For he himself had said it to that brown haired bitch not too long ago. She had her reasons for keeping bugs in their house. For one thing it screwed with their heads. Paranoia was a bitch if you couldn't prove anyone was watching you. And it made you wonder if the person you trusted was really who you thought. Hell, it would be simple for Aidelia to disguise herself as Kianashi. Aidelia backed away with the kunai in her hand, gaze still cold on Felix. She then looked to the ANBU. "When will you three be done here?" she asked.

The ANBU blinked at the two. Had they just exchanged dialogue? He was sure they had. It didn't seem friendly either. But one could never be sure. "We'll be done when we're done," he said rudely. "This will take as long as it needs to. If you have something to discuss with the Kage, you should take a seat somewhere."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 pm

The kids looked at each other silently as Kymin addressed them. Liam raised his hand lightly. "I'd honestly prefer our other sensei, but you seem honest enough," he said with a smile. The other kids gave a light laugh. "If Liam trust you and Wynn trust you, then we'll take you as our new sensei," they all chimed in.

So she had been listening in on their conversation. Felix wondered what else she had heard. "Fair enough. I guess that includes you." Felix looked at the ANBU as he spoke. "You actually got an answer from him, bravo." Felix looked at the ANBU. "I wouldn't worry too much about her, she's just snooping." Felix on the other hand took a seat, his blue eyes watching the silver haired woman.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Kymin gave the kids a small grin, chuckling at the small boy in the back. "I suppose that's fair enough. If you all would like, I'll work to get your sensei back here, but just fill in for him until then. Sound good?" Ahh, damn kids for being so adorable. Now he'd just have to find a way to get Yamuri out of the way long enough for him to steal his job. It really shouldn't have been too hard...

Aidelia rolled her eyes at Felix's congratulations. Yes, she was willing to risk her own life for this revenge as well. Hell, she already was risking everything. "Merci," she said with a slight french accent, just because she could. She gave the ANBU a light glare at his response, then leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the two men. "Fine. I have nothing better to do at the moment." She really didn't. She had to ask the Kage about someone on one of the forms she was to fill out about his old advisor's death. She needed to know who the new one was going to be, and when they'd be appointed. She was back to doing things the way she'd used to, before she'd been put under the microscope. In essence, she was back to normal.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"And you speak French as well," Felix said. "Is that a native language, or just something you picked up," he asked. Felix could be calm. Although he was a bit curious as to why she wanted to see the Kage. If she was going to try assassination, the effort would be fruitless. He didn't think she'd be so impatient though. She'd waited this long to work her way up the later, so why not continue to wait. Felix rocked back and forth in his chair. "You know, I'm curious, why did the Kage send three ANBU instead of just one? I'm only one person, so why replace me with three people?" He looked at the ANBU. It was a serious question. Sure he knew that they were here because he'd messed up, but what was their side purpose, no, what was their real purpose?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 pm

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," she said in a light tone. "But then again, I should just tell you and save myself some time and trouble," she joked. She glanced at the ANBU at Felix's question, and when the guy didn't answer right away, Aidelia did instead. "You think it would be obvious. It's tactics. If you get out of control and take one of them down, there will still be two more to take you out. Then if your partner gets out of control afterwards, there will be two to take her out, unless she takes one out, in which case, there will still be an ANBU left to take her out and back to the Crested, upon which time they'd send two new Jonin to replace you," she explained, as if such a concept was something simple. She looked to the ANBU, who was completely silent and looking at Aidelia. Though under the mask, the man's eyes were wide with surprise. "It's not just you that your village no longer trusts. They have to take precautions," the silver haired woman said, turning her gaze to Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Felix looked at the ANBU, waiting for his response, but Aidelia answered instead. "I would have went without a fight," he responded. "No need for taking extra measures." Felix shrugged. "And Kana isn't a threat, just hardheaded is all." Felix looked at Aidelia. "And, just for the record, I'll bug you until you tell me. I don't meet many non-natives." Felix shrugged and looked back to the ANBU. "Is that why you brought so many ninja? You can't handle us? Or trust us? That's just great," he said. "My own village can't trust me. That's good to know because I put my life on the line every day to keep that damned place safe and you can't trust me. I hope you can find someone to replace me because I'll be damned if I return once this mission is over. Now go back and tell that to your superiors."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Aidelia listened to Felix talk to the ANBU, holding back a grin. "You think they care about you coming quietly? You've become a liability to the Crested. I mean look at all the damage you've done already. You could start a war. Their orders were probably to take you back after trial and make it look like you struggled against going back, only to cause your untimely demise." She then paused. "Oh, and bug me all you want, you won't get an answer out of me. At least not to that question."

The ANBU's hands clenched as Aidelia spoke. "Shut your mouth. The Crested would do nothing so treacherous." The problem was, that was actually the plan the entire time. Had this woman known, or was she guessing? Did she have pawns in the Crested as well? No, he refused to believe it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 pm

"If not that question, then what questions would you answer," he asked. His blue eyes focusing on her. When the ANBU suddenly snapped, Felix looked at the guy. "Why are you so defensive. Don't tell me she's telling the truth," he said with an annoyed look on his face. "Not like I care anymore. Besides, me being a liability to the Crested should be the least of your problems," Felix said as he turned away again. "Like I'd attack my own village. But I guess being scared I'd lose control in this one, which is an allied village is just as bad." Felix shrugged. "I think I'll just go rogue, then I can be a liability to everyone."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Aidelia gave a sigh. "You think I'd really reveal my origins to you? I've answered your other questions until this one, haven't I? Why do you speak as if I give you no answers at all?" She shook her head. She was used to speaking to enemies as if they were comrades. It was something she'd been doing for years. For example, Kymin. An enemy in ally's territory. The Rock was her ally, even if they didn't know it. "And you becoming rogue would probably help more people than it would hurt," she told Felix casually.

The ANBU, on the other hand, was crossing his arms. "Of course she's not telling the truth. You're still part of the Crested. They sent three of us as a precaution, nothing more. How were the higher ups supposed to think of you after hearing how unstable you'd become? Tch."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm stable now, so they had nothing to worry about," Felix said with a nod. He then looked back to Aidelia. "You know, you really don't answer my questions. Or maybe I'm not asking the right questions." He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'll figure it out eventually." He gave her a small look after her comment about becoming a rogue. "I stay in the village because it helps me keep cool. If I have something to keep me occupied, I don't have to worry about hurting people. Accidents happen, and that was an accident. Even if people think otherwise." Felix paused. "The Rock is like a second home to me, I don't want to see it destroyed by any force, including my own."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 am

"Like I said, how were they to know you'd stay stable?" The ANBU said. He really shouldn't have been conversing with them like this. But who cared. He wasn't giving away any information, so it was fine.

Aidelia grinned at Felix. "Indeed. Maybe you're not asking the right questions. You should try rewording them," she teased slyly. It didn't actually matter if he reworded them or not. She then looked at him when he said the Rock was like a second home. "Who says it's going to be destroyed? It's in good hands. And it shall continue to be that way," she said with a shrug. At least, it would if she had anything to say about it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Felix ignored the ANBU. "You don't understand. Had that thing not stopped, it would have gone into the village," he said, shaking his head. "And now there's a possible war about to break out. Everyone in this village knows that no one is prepared for a war in the Rock. This village has lived in peace without a battle due to good leadership, no doubt, but it hasn't been trained properly. Whether it was on purpose, or an incident, if the Rock doesn't go to the Sand, the Sand will come to the Rock. It'll be a slaughter. There will be nothing to come back to, nothing to protect. It'll be wiped out of existence without mercy. No one will even care, because the weak fall and the strong survive. It'll be one less problem to handle, one less village to conquer."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 am

Aidelia nearly glared at Felix. "You think I'd let this village fall so easily? The lack of proper training wasn't on purpose. Nobody wants this village to be weak, at least not anyone in it's ranks. You think this is so simple, don't you? Just how much do you even know about what's going on? If you knew enough, you'd know that I don't want this village weak either," she told him, her eyes narrowed. And since the ANBU was being ignored, he simply stayed silent and listened.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am

Felix looked up at her as she spoke. Aidelia sounded like she ran this village. He wondered if the ANBU was putting two and two together. "No one wants it to fall, but I'm just saying, the Sand if bound to attack eventually. They sent a spy here! You think that was an incident. You think they're not finding every weak point in this village. They've already tried attacking once, you think they won't do it again and again and again. You're one person Aidelia, one God damned person can't do a think against an entire village. You want things to change, then you'll need far more than one person. You'll need a village. You'll need that village to come together and work like a village. This isn't supposed to be a divided effort. Even now, as we speak, at this very moment this effort is falling apart. I was sent here to help you, but you can't trust me. Others were sent in, but you can't trust them either. No one is willing to let down their guard for two seconds to keep this place from falling apart." He shook his head. "But I don't know how to run a village, so my opinion clearly doesn't count. Especially since I'm a liability."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

The ANBU really wished his teammates would come out. It was getting tedious listening to these two talk, even though he was absorbing every word of it.

Aidelia couldn't say too much right now and she knew it. Not with that damned ANBU there. She shook her head with a sigh. This was getting annoying. She knew she couldn't protect the village on her own. In fact, it had been her idea to bring in ninja from other villages to help train these ninja, but of course Kuriyama and Kianashi wouldn't know that. She'd had this whole thing planned out. Whether she was there or not, the Sand would have war waged against it, it's ninja would die, and leave it weaker. And she had a little group of her own waiting for after that happened. "We're not going to discuss this any further. This is not the time nor the place."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am

"Sure it's not," Felix stated right as the door opened. The female ninja looked at Aidelia and Felix. She then looked to the ANBU that had waited outside. "Let's go," she said. The other guy followed silently. When they had left, Felix went back inside the room, looking at the Kage who'd returned to his work. "Aidelia is here," Felix stated as he sat in his chair, silently listening to the silence that had filled the air. He hated how this was going to turn out. It was like they didn't have a choice. There was no peace treaty, just win or lose. Felix blinked. Have I been so narrow minded all this time. That's the solution to this problem! Felix wanted to get up and call Kymin and Kana to meet him at the office with the Kage, but knew this was not the time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am

Aidelia watched as the three ANBU walked off, not saying a word. When they left, Aidelia followed Felix in. This was harder than it needed to be. Aidelia wasn't looking to get into war so soon. She wasn't looking to hurt this village. Clearly it had been a bad idea to suggest bringing outside help into the village. She glanced at Felix. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to talk to the Kage with him in the room. "Sir, do you have a minute?" she asked, turning her gaze to the Kage.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

The Kage looked at the silver haired woman. "Yes Aidelia, how can I help you." Felix carefully turned his chair away from the two of them. Leaning back, he looked up at the ceiling, imagining that there were pictures up there. Pictures of all the people he'd ever came to care for. Meridian, Serenity, Suki, Kana, Aiko, Lyra, Stephen, Walker, Sven, Mekko, Shaira, Kyla, Kiara, Nora, his mother, and Eliade. It seemed like so few since he'd lived so long, but so many because he didn't let anyone close to his heart. Some days I wish I didn't have to keep living this way. As if I don't feel anything, as if I don't care. Some days I wish I could just rest, but I have to continue living, because there's nothing else for me to do. This is not the life I wish to live any longer, if only I could put an end to it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next