Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 12 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Kymin gave a light sigh, that was probably inaudible over the sound of the running water. "I...don't know," he responded. He didn't know if he wanted to talk about it, because he didn't know how Felix would react. "Just...hold off until I get out, kay?" he said. Giving another sigh, Kymin idly started washing himself off, even though he didn't really need it. He hadn't done anything all day that would require him to shower, but better to get it out of the way now and not just have this be a waste of water. Once Kymin got out and dried off, wrapping the towel around his waist, he went over to the sink and started brushing his teeth just because. He didn't want to exit the bathroom just yet. He still hadn't decided whether or not to talk to Felix about what Kyla had said...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 12 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Felix sighed when Kymin said he didn't know. He started to close the door until the black haired shinobi told him to just hang on. He closed the door completely and went to sit on the bed with a somber look on his face. Had he done something wrong? Felix lightly ran his hand over the sheets. Maybe this wasn't going to work out after all. He gave a short chuckle. "Not like I didn't expect this...." Felix bowed his head and then laid on his side. "Stupid...just stupid." He closed his eyes when he heard the water stop running.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Kymin looked at the mirror for a few minutes before sighing. Well it was now or never. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he just went on without knowing if it was his fault that Felix was suffering. He kinda wished he'd brought clothes into the bathroom with him though. Walking out of the bathroom, Kymin paused when he saw Felix laying down on the bed, his back turned to the bathroom door. For a brief moment, he panicked. "H-hey, you okay?" he asked, going over to Felix's side and sitting on the edge of the bed behind Felix's back to see if the guy was actually okay. Was he feeling sick again? Was this his fault since he came back? Maybe Felix really hadn't been feeling well after all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Felix didn't turn around when Kymin came into the bedroom. However when he heard Kymin's voice he blinked open his eyes. He turned his head and then rolled over. "I'm fine," he said as he sat up. "Don't sound so concerned." He gave a small smile and stuck his tongue out. "I was just waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. Didn't know how long you were going to take." He rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry for giving you a scare." He'd heard the panic in Kymin's voice. Did the guy think he was going to just role over and die? Considering he knew he was going to be okay now he almost chuckled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Kymin was visibly relieved when Felix rolled over, saying he was fine, giving a low sigh. "No, it's just...it's fine," he said, shaking his head lightly. Getting up from the bed, Kymin went over to his clothes and started dressing, considering Vishnu had run into the kitchen portion of the hotel room. Once he had his boxers and a pair of pajama pants on, he threw the towel into the bathroom and sat down on the bed again, not bothering with a shirt. "Okay, so..." He paused. He didn't know how to ask. Didn't really want to jump right into it. "Is...something going on? With you and old lady Kyla?" he asked. He wasn't going to be specific about what the woman had told him unless/until Felix asked. Crossing his arms over his legs, Kymin leaned forward. He took a breath before looking at Felix. "I ran into her at the park, and she said some stuff that worried me..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Felix titled his head when Kymin spoke of Kyla. His heart sunk and he had to keep from putting on a blank expression. "Heh, not that I know of," he said with a smile. "We aren't on speaking terms, but that's only because she made Kana immortal. Other than that everything is pretty smooth between the two of us." Complete lie. He gave a small shrug. "Why, what riddle did the old bat through at you?" He asked. "The woman tends to pop up out of nowhere. I swear she stalks me where I go." Felix would turn this into a joke for now, but if that hag had threatened Kymin, he would find her and very much kill her. He didn't care if she ripped his heart out in the process.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Kymin turned his gaze down again. Even though Felix was joking, the black haired ninja didn't find this at all amusing. His green eyes rested on the floor and he tried not to sigh. "What's up with your sickness? You said it's fine most days, when I first came back. But it's acted up pretty bad, twice now in the last four days." He wasn't being accusing, but he wanted to know how Felix was going to explain that. In the beginning, he'd believed that Felix had only been trying to push him away to keep him from seeing the sickness. Now he was starting to believe the guy had been pushing him away for another reason. All these what if's. What if he really was the one causing this? What if he was causing Felix pain without realizing it? What if his staying was actually detrimental to Felix's health? And the biggest what if. What if next time Batsu showed up, he didn't ignore Felix..? Kyla hadn't mentioned Felix's sickness specifically, just said that his presence was killing him. What if that had to do with Batsu? His eyes saddened as he looked down. This was...pretty scary. If it was true, what Kyla said, he would have to choose between leaving Felix or staying and making him hurt. Both options were painful to think about. Both options hurt.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Felix's blue eyes were unblinking as Kymin spoke. Had Kyla told him? He prayed she didn't. He would be ever so guilty. He was fine now, so if he told Kymin that, everything would be okay, right? "These past four days just aren't most days I presume." He gave a shrug and leaned close to Kymin. "I'm fine now, so it doesn't matter. Besides, I never told you it had a pattern, so stop worrying?" He put on a smile and touched Kymin's arm. "Did Kyla say something about it," he asked. "She's known for trying to scare people, ask anyone who's ever had a thing for me. I am a vary irresistible man, so I have plenty of people to vouch for me." He gave a small chuckle. Looked like he was going to go find the witch.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

Damn that woman. Damn her for making him have any doubts about Felix. That was all Kymin could think, just damn her. His gaze stayed down when Felix told him to stop worrying. He wished he could say it wasn't as easy as that. "Yeah. She said...that it was my being around you that was causing your sickness to act up." So maybe not those exact words. He might've been paraphrasing a little. Okay, a lot. He couldn't help but smile a bit though, when Felix said that he was a very irresistible man. That much was true.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 am

Felix was sure Kyla had been a bit more colorful with her words. She made sure to get into people's head and make them believe her. Felix knew from personal experience. He crawled behind Kymin wrapped his arms loosely around the other male's shoulders. "She's just trying to scare you," he said. "Whenever I piss her off and stop speaking to her she tries to make me feel like shit. Meaning she's trying to scare you away because we have something great going for us." He kissed Kymin's cheek. "Just ignore her. Besides, you've been dead for almost a century and I've been sick for three years, it doesn't add up." He kissed Kymin again. "Cheer up. If she keeps bothering you I'll go apologize to her, but for right now I'm still mad at her. Especially now that she's harassing you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 am

Kymin blinked when he felt Felix's arms over his shoulders, but relaxed, leaning lightly against the other male. He didn't even want to bring up the other things Kyla'd said. All that shit was in the past, just like what had happened in the Servents. This was now. This thing, between them, was very much real, and Kymin believed that. "Huh...I never noticed how horrid a woman she is," he said quietly. Turning his head slightly, his lips met Felix's in a soft kiss. "You're really feeling better though..?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:28 am

Felix smirked when Kymin leaned against him. His eyes brightened a bit when Kymin mentioned how Kyla was an evil woman. "Tell me about it, she's my creator and I constantly have to put up with her crap." He left out that until recently he'd thought she was a sort of guardian, but that had been extinguished when he'd received his memories. The death of his father and Holland, the release of Madness into the village and the death of his beloved Meridian. It was all too much for Felix to bear, but he did. At least he ad Kymin, right? Felix was caught off guard by the kiss because he was thinking, so he ended up turning a bight red, but it faded with Kymin's question. "Absolutely," he answered cheerfully.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 am

Kymin noticed several things that made him feel relieved about this. The fact that Felix's eyes had brightened when he'd spoken. The fact that Felix's face flushed red with that small kiss. And the cheerful tone of his darling lover's voice when he spoke. It made the black haired ninja smile, bringing his own hands to hold Felix's in the most casual of movements. He now understood, at least he thought he did, why Felix had to leave the people that Kyla'd spoken of. Probably because she'd either threatened them or scared them. But how much harm could an old lady really do? Then again, if she could make people immortal, he was probably actually underestimating her. "I'm...glad I'm not the problem," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 am

Felix continued to smile. Not anymore you're not, he thought to himself. How could he have been so cruel to Kymin? Four days and they were stuck together like glue. If they had survived so much drama in four days, could they survive this lifetime and the lifetime after next? He hoped so. No, he knew they could and they would. "You could never be the problem." He closed his eyes for a brief moment, just allowing himself to enjoy the feel of Kymin against him. His scent, his warmth, everything about him. He was so perfect.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:10 am

Kymin wouldn't say anything on that subject. He could be a huge pain in the ass if he wanted to be, but something like this wasn't worth jeopardizing over something ridiculous. Hell, it wasn't worth jeopardizing, period. "Hold on a sec," Kymin said with a smile, giving Felix's hand a very light squeeze before getting up off the edge of the bed. Going over to the bag he'd brought home, Kymin took out a bone and knelt down, sitting on his feet at the foot of the bed. "Vishnu," he called. When the puppy didn't come right away, he gave a light whistle, which brought the dog running. Since Vishnu didn't take the bone at first, Kymin had to play with him for a minute, a small grin over his face when the dog finally got the bone and started chewing on it, trying to yank it out of Kymin's hand. Letting go of it for the dog, Vishnu laid down with the bone and started chewing on it. Giving him a small pet, Kymin stood up and went back over to the bed. Crawling on it next to Felix, he gave a small content sigh. So the bed was still a little damp oh well, it didn't much matter to him. It felt like it would be dry in another ten minutes. It really wasn't that damp. "Come'ere," he told Felix with a smile. "I know it's not late, but I wanna lay down with you for a couple minutes," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:23 am

Felix blinked when he was told to hold on. When Kymin moved away he watched him curiously. What was he doing? When he saw the bone he wondered what Kymin was up to. He however remained quiet until the moment where Kymin climbed back on to the bed. Felix titled his head when he was told to come here. He was not a dog. But of course he wasn't going to tell green eyed shinobi no. He crawled over to the other male and happily took a seat next to him. "Why'd you give him the bone," he asked. He wondered if it was to distract Vishnu, it had been so sudden that Felix wanted to know. Didn't really care though. He looked to the black haired male and smile. "Who cares about the time," he stated simply.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

Once Felix came over to him, Kymin wrapped his arms around the silver haired ninja and laid down, taking Felix with him. Smiling lightly, Kymin pressed a kiss to Felix's lips before responding. "I figured he'd rather have something to do other than just laying around," he chuckled. To be honest, it'd been a distraction. Just something to keep the puppy occupied. Kymin grinned lightly. "Fair enough," he chuckled. "There's not one time in specific where I'd like nothing more than to hold you against me. I'd very much like to hold you all day, if I could," he smiled, pressing another light kiss to his silver haired love.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 am

Felix let Kymin pull him down, blushing lightly when Kymin kissed him. "He looked pretty worn out when you guys got back, I'm sure he was fine just laying around." Felix gave a small smile as Kymin continued to speak. After the second kiss his smile became a full one. "You could hold me all day if you wanted to. I wouldn't mind. You're warm and comfortable, so why not." Of course he knew it was impossible. They had Vishnu to take care off. The dog had to be taken outside and fed. Felix almost chuckled as a thought came to mind. He would have suggested making a clone, but that would be so wrong of him. Vishnu deserved attention too.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 am

"Hmhm, I'm glad you think so," he smiled. "But we do have our child to take care of," he said with a chuckle, letting his forehead rest against Felix's while his arms remained wrapped around the silver haired male, holding him close. Not being able to help himself, Kymin kisses Felix again, this one deeper than the previous ones. He wasn't really planning on doing anything tonight, since they did have Vishnu, but he couldn't help but sort of crave the taste of the other male, nonetheless.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 am

Felix nodded. "Which is exactly why you have to stop kissing me in such way. I'm so tempted to go further, but Vishnu....that dog is a hindrance to our love life. You did this on purpose." Despite his words, he rewarded Kymin with the same deep kiss, not drawing away from him until he was sure he'd leave the other male breathless. Felix closed his eyes with a smile and snuggled close to Kymin, taking in his warmth. "Tomorrow we should find the shopping district," he said. "But before that we should call room service and order a gourmet breakfast."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:00 am

Breathless from the kiss, Kymin gave a mock apologetic smile. "I did not. Why would I ever, purposely, hinder, something so great," he asked, planting small kisses along Felix's neck with each pause. He briefly wondered if they could hire a dog sitter. That would work, if they knew anyone in the town. And it would only be for a couple hours anyways. When Felix snuggled closer, Kymin made sure to adjust his arms, smiling at the suggestion. "You're just full of good ideas today," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:13 am

Felix's blue eyes clearly said he was not convinced, but that stubbornness disappeared as he felt kisses around his neck. "You must want me to lock him in the bathroom," Felix mumbled lightly. His blues closing lightly as he let a feeling of warmth was over him. He loved it when Kymin did that. Felix shrugged after Kymin said he was full of ideas. "You have no idea the things that go through my head. Particularly right at this very moment." The silver haired Jonin gave a devious smile. "I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised though, you probably thinking the same." He tilted his head so that his and Kymin's faces were mere inches apart. "In fact I'm sure you were thinking about it before I was," he teased lightly. "Regardless, you had to go buy a dog because he was 'cute' and you couldn't resist his 'sweet' puppy dog eyes." Felix turned his head so Kymin couldn't kiss him. "We'll just have to do with you holding me in such a none erotic way." He gave a dramatic sigh. "Clearly it wasn't as great as I assumed to it be. You've successfully made an ass out of not just yourself, but also me." Felix smiled. He was having fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 am

Kymin chuckled softly at Felix's mumblings. "Ah, if we put him in there, he'd probably sleep through it." A pause before a devious smile of his own crossed his face. "Then again, considering how loud we got last time..." He chuckled. "Hmhm, I'm sure my thoughts are very close to what yours are," he said quietly. Kymin gave a mock frown. "Well, I couldn't help it. He was the cutest one outta the bunch," he laughed lightly. He almost huffed when Felix turned his head away, but instead gave a small laugh at the guy's rhyming. "It was greater than you assumed it to be then," he concluded. "And you know what, I can't very well be an ass my myself, now can I? No matter how great mine already is," he chuckled. Now he was just being conceited, but as usual, he was joking around. Since Felix wouldn't let him have a kiss directly, Kymin instead grinned a bit and planted more soft kisses along the skin of the other man's neck. He wasn't about to be the one to suggest a dog sitter, or to put Vishnu in the bathroom, even though the dog probably wouldn't mind either.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 am

Felix's eyes widened at Kymin's comment. "You're not really suggesting that are you? Shame on you," Felix gasped. His face turned red in embarrassment when Kymin mentioned how loud they were. "I don't think it's Vishnu we should be worried about, but the people around us. It's probably best we don't do anything tonight or any night we're in a hotel." He sighed disappointingly. Felix shook his head. "Geez you're so weak when it comes to things that are even mildly cute. And before you go making a stupid joke, just know that I will crush you like a bug." Felix then blinked at Kymin's last joke. He gave a small sniffle. "Can it, your jokes are terrible." The silver haired jonin clenched his jaw when Kymin started kissing his neck. "Control yourself man!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 am

The black haired ninja gave a sigh. Maybe they should rent an apartment for a while, while they were in this village. Then again, they were only visiting. He wondered just how long they'd be staying the village anyways. Since they were planning on traveling around, they'd be moving from hotel to hotel. Kymin opened his mouth to make a joke about the cute thing, but then closed it again with a grin when Felix called him on it before he could say anything. "My jokes are amazing, you just can't appreciate them," he said. "Hmhm, I don't think I can around you," he chuckled. "Besides, if you want me to stop, you could simply pull away. Maybe you lack self control too," he he chuckled again. He knew Felix wouldn't pull away, but just in case, Kymin stopped anyways. Instead, he buried his face lightly in the silver haired man's shoulder, and relaxed, just laying against him. He was fine with just laying with Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next