Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 3 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Felix let the girl guide him. His eyes half closed as he walked. He didn't even have the energy to look around the village as they headed to the hospital. Felix looked at Vishnu who was being held by a girl. When the dog broke away and came over, Felix picked him up. "Hey boy, you can stay with me for a while. Kymin's going to be alright though." Felix looked at the guy named Oliver and followed after him. "Can you heal the wound on my arm first please, it's bleeding rather fiercely." If they could stop the bleeding, Felix could stay awake. If he was awake, he could let them heal him fully, resulting in Kymin not having to deal with any more pain aside from the burn marks he'd received. Felix would do anything to protect Kymin. He rubbed Vishnu's ears slowly. "Good boy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 3 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Oliver nodded, leading Felix over to a room. "I'm a bit surprised, you have worse wounds than your friend did," he said lightly. Maybe the other one just had a low tolerance for pain. He smiled lightly at the puppy. It had come in with the first man, on Kinana's bear. Taking the man's arm, he started healing it. It looked like there was a chunk of skin missing. That was...disturbing.

Kinana followed the silver haired man and the doctor, leaning against the doorway, much to the annoyance of the doctor. "So what happened anyways?" she asked, her blue eyes practically glowing. This was really bad, because whatever had done this had done it to a ninja, probably two. She hadn't seen a headband on the other one.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Felix shook his head. He didn't want to keep explaining everything, but this was the doctor. "I've used a jutsu to exchange the damage done to him. But in the case I pass out, I wanted him here, in the care of medics." Felix then looked to the girl when she leaned against the door and spoke. Felix looked down at Vishnu. "I don't know," he said. "We were going to stop in the next village, but something happened." Felix's voice was laced with uncertainty. "There was something there. Something unexplainable. The village started up in flames, but no one was screaming....They were all dead. An entire village wiped out. Kymin went in ahead of me, but I followed. There were so many bodies and all of their chest were caved in, their hearts missing." Felix paused. "Then the presence was gone and I found Kymin injured and near death." Felix sighed. Had this thing that attacked the village been the same one that had destroyed that last village? Felix didn't want to think about it right now.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Kinana's expression darkened lightly when Felix explained. "What's your name?" she asked. "After you and your buddy are healed, chances are someone's going to be talking to you about what happened. I might as well give them your names," she said with a shrug, frowning. "My name's Kinana. Just mention me to anyone if you need anything, they'll give me a call," she told him with a nod. While she liked being friendly, now she was in a rush to get out of here. She had to go explain the situation to Renji.

Vishnu laid on Felix's lap, a small whimper escaping him every now and then. He wanted to go find Kymin. The half wolf puppy gazed up at Felix with brown eyes, licking the human's hand lightly when it looked down at him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Felix nodded. "My name is Felix and my friend's name is Kymin. Thank you for showing us such kindness. Neither of us would be alive had it not been for you," he said honestly. Well, he would have lived, but at heart he would have died if Kymin had died. Felix didn't want to go explaininga bout what had happened in the village. It was a nightmare. He'd never get the image out of his head and he feared for the worst for Kymin. Just what had he seen? Felix smiled when Vishnu licked his hand. "You're not just trying to get a taste for my blood are you," he joked kindly. Felix really just wanted to pass out, but that feeling would eventually pass. "Excuse me, but is Kymin okay? I know there were burn marks on his neck as well as his chest." Felix wished he'd have taken those wounds as well, but he wouldn't have been able to handle it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Kinana nodded lightly when the guy gave his and his friend's names. "Don'tchu worry yourself about it," she nodded. "Hopefully we'll see each other again, if you plan on staying in the village. I have to go take care of a few things. Hope you two heal up okay," she said, giving a wave before leaving. This meant whatever was destroying villages was getting closer to their home. This was bad, very very bad.

Oliver didn't speak as Kinana and Felix spoke, but gave a light sigh when the girl left. It might've been a sigh of relief. Just as she left, the doctor finished with healing Felix's arm, then turned to work on the shoulder. "Well...he lost a lot of blood, but as far as I know, he's stable. The others were a bit confused as to how he'd lost so much blood with burn wounds," he said, shaking his head. "He should be fine, maybe even awake in a couple hours," he told the silver haired ninja. "But those burn wounds have to be treated properly once he leaves, or else there's a high risk of them getting infected," he pointed out.

Vishnu gave a light yip before laying back down on Felix's lap, his head in his paws and his eyes closing. He was tired...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Felix smiled at Vishnu. No wonder Kymin liked him so much. The puppy was kind of cute. As the dog rested, Felix listened to the doctor. "Good to know he's in the clear." Felix closed his eyes, swaying a bit, but steady himself quickly. "We were actually plan on staying here for a while, is there any way we can set up an appointment to get them treated." He looked at his arm. It looked good, that meant Kymin would bleed out of he passed out. Felix smiled. This had been a long day. Now that I know you're okay, you'll get an earful when you wake up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Oliver noticed Felix swaying, and tried to hurry it along. "I have to tell you, healing broken bones isn't my specialty, so you'll have to go to someone else for that, but as far as flesh wounds go, your friend will be fine," he said with a nod. Burns obviously not included. "Yeah, absolutely. Though I think it would be best if the two of you stayed here for a couple hours, just to rest up," he suggested. He wasn't sure this guy would make it to a hotel. He looked positively exhausted. After another few moments, he pulled back. "Alright, those two are fine, but..." he looked at Felix's shirt. "Well, what kind of doctor would I be if I didn't take care of all your wounds? You can rest if you like, but could you remove your shirt so I can take care of that chest wound first?" he asked with a small smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Felix nodded. "That's fine, he said with a nod. "Thank you for healing me, well us." He gave a a shrug when told they should stay a while. "No complaints there." Felix looked at Vishnu when the guy looked at his shirt, saying he would take care of the chest wound. "Um, no, that's not my blood. It's Kymin's." Felix smiled. "Thanks for the concern though." Sorry Kymin, but you'll have to suffer the bone problem on your own. I can't stay awake long enough to find someone to heal it. Felix swayed again, but this time he didn't try to keep himself steady. He fell back onto the bed, losing consciousness, but keeping Vishnu in his arms. The pain in his shoulder faded away. He was so exhausted.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 pm

The doctor let Felix fall unconscious, giving a small nod before calling someone to move him into the room with his friend. It wasn't hard, since the hospital was practiced in things like this. Oliver told them to allow the puppy to stay with the silver haired man, but to close the room door whenever they left so it wouldn't run around the hallways.

Just as the doctor had told Felix, it was a couple hours before Kymin woke up, cringing when he tried to move his arm, only to notice it was in a cast. Giving a light sigh, the black haired ninja moved his bed so that he could sit up. It was dark outside. The lights in the room were off, but he could see that the little clock on the wall read about midnight. Kymin didn't bother calling for anyone. He needed to think anyways. Bringing his hand to his throat, Kymin flinched upon touching the burn mark. It hadn't been a nightmare after all. His green eyes sad, he cast his gaze on the bed sheets. That thing had been a product of what the Onihana had been doing, he just knew it. And those souls that had been pulled to it...it's like they'd been screaming. And that creature...Kymin shuddered. That creature had been nothing short of terrifying. Batsu, was it's name. "This is your punishment for the actions of your clan," it had said. God, he felt like crying. That wound Mickey gave him was nothing in comparison to this thing. Kymin looked to his arm, blinking. The...bite mark was gone.

He froze in place, his eyes widening. Where was Felix? Remembering how the creature had pulled souls out of those humans, how it ate their hearts, Kymin's eyes teared up and he couldn't help but start panicking. His breaths started coming in panicked gasps, sending a couple nurses running in as his heart monitor started going crazy. They had to put an oxygen mask on him to calm him down from the panic attack he was having, and once they did, he couldn't stop himself from bursting into tears, absolutely convinced that the creature had killed Felix. He'd never forgive himself. He couldn't blame that creature, who was a product of his clan's unethical ways. His mind wasn't thinking right, or he would have realized that there was no way someone would have found him in that burnt down village before he'd died from bleeding out. Once the nurses were sure that he wouldn't burst into another panic attack, one of them left, but the other stayed in the room, sitting in a chair on the opposite side of Kymin's bed, just in case.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Felix was sleeping on the other side of the curtain, his dreams non-existent. He had been so exhausted after holding on for so long, now he was resting. Or would have been had he not heard the scurrying of nurses coming into the room. Felix woke up feeling groggy. He looked down to the sleeping Vishnu at his feet and then to his clothing. Felix blinked when he realize his shirt was stained with dried blood. "I liked this shirt," he grumbled. He sat up and yawned. What time was it? Felix shrugged it off and then looked at the curtain. Why did it sound like Kymin on the other side. Felix slowly got off the bed and went over to Vishnu, picking the dog up. Felix then made his way to the other side. "If anyone should be crying, it should be me, you selfish bastard." He laid Vishnu on the foot of Kymin's bed and then climbed onto the bed with Kymin, he didn't care if the nurse was in there. Kymin was alive and he wanted to make sure this was real, not some twisted dream.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Kymin's eyes had been on the ceiling as he laid back in his bed, unable to stop crying. This was his fault. It was only when he heard someone speak did he look up, completely taken aback by the sight of Felix. The tears didn't stop, but they were no longer because he believed Felix was dead. When the silver haired ninja sat on the bed, Kymin didn't hesitate to sit forward and wrap his good arm around the guy, flinching when his broken shoulder shifted. He didn't care. "J-jesus christ, you're alive," he breathed, trying to stop himself from crying. That whole experience had left him far more traumatized than he could've ever imagined. It was strange to try and hug Felix with one arm but god damn, he was so relieved to see the guy alive. The images that had been floating around in his head nearly gave him a heart attack.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Felix blinked, his expression going blank. "You do realize I'm immortal right," Felix stated as if Kymin was stupid. "Or have you forgotten so easily." He shook his head and hugged Kymin since the guy wasn't doing a very good job with his injured arm. "Oh, sorry about your shoulder, I couldn't stay conscious long enough to get it fixed." He gave a small smile. Kymin had been crying like he'd died. Felix wondered what exactly had happened to him out there, but he didn't ask. He wouldn't ask. Not now. He didn't want to throw Kymin into that nightmare. He patted the other male on the head. "How are you feeling," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 pm

The nurse had seen the man from the other bed get up and go over to the black haired male, and, deciding that they knew each other and the silver haired male would call for help if anything arose, she silently got up and walked out of the room to leave them alone.

"E-even immortals can't live without a soul," he stuttered, trying not to cry into Felix's shoulder so much. "I don't care about that," he mumbled when Felix apologized about his shoulder. He really didn't. He was trying not to cry, but...Anyways, he was glad Felix hugged him back. Kymin was silent for a good few moments after his silver haired lover asked how he was, glad that Felix couldn't see his eyes. "I'm glad you're alive..." he said finally, his voice quiet. He couldn't bring himself to say anything else. He was the furthest thing from fine or okay, or even so-so.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Normally Felix would have said, 'That's not what I asked,' but he knew better. Kymin wasn't okay, so he'd stay there and let him cry. "I'm still here," Felix reassured him. "Soul and all." He patted Kymin's back, careful of his shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, Vishnu has finally earned his place in our dysfunctional family." He'd noticed the nurse had left and was thankful for her respect of privacy. He kissed Kymin lightly. "I'm glad you're alive too. You gave me quite the scare." Felix sighed. "Could you do me a favor and make me a promise," he asked. His blue eyes a bit dark.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 pm

And Kymin was happy Felix was there. The guy would probably never know how happy. He wasn't sure what he'd have done if Felix really had died...The black haired male looked towards the end of the bed, where Vishnu was laying, a small, forced smile coming to his face. "Ah, I'm glad," he said, with a small chuckle that was also forced. Smiling felt so out of place in this situation. No matter how happy he was that Felix was alive and here, smiling just...didn't feel right. When Felix kissed him, he gave another small smile, but his green eyes weren't shining with it's usual light. They were sad and scared, like some kind of small kitten trapped in a corner by a dog in the pouring rain. "What's the promise..?" he asked, tilting his head a little.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Felix was glad to see Kymin was smiling, but the light in his eyes were gone. Felix wished there was some way to help him, but unless Kymin told him what happened, he couldn't. Felix had felt the presence and even he'd been scared to move. So what had Kymin run into? What had caused the black haired ninja so much fear. And what was the sadness he was seeing? Was it the loss of so many people, or was it something else. "Kymin, could you stop playing the hero for a while?" There was a small pause. "I know you'll just be reborn again, but....a century is a long time to wait and I don't have anyone else besides you. So, could you promise me you'll stop jumping into battle so recklessly, please." Felix sounded like he was on the verge of crying. He'd felt so sick when he'd seen Kymin on the ground, bleeding out from his wounds. He'd thought he'd be alone again. Yes he'd eventually have to let Kymin go, but he wasn't ready just yet. He wanted Kymin to stay with him a while longer, if he could.

Last edited by Felix on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Kymin waited for Felix to speak of the promise, but when he did, the black haired ninja only felt worse. His smile faded and once more, he took a few moments before speaking, his gaze dropping. "I...I'm sorry Felix." He gave a small nod. "I promise, I'll stop being so reckless," he said quietly. The tone of Felix's voice only made it worse. Leaning towards Felix, he kissed him softly. "I'm sorry." There'd been a good reason he'd run in so quickly, but Felix was right in that it was only a reason someone playing the hero would use. In all reality, there was probably nothing Kymin could have done for those dead anyways. He hadn't thought about it, but the sight of all those souls had made him sick.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Felix never said please to anyone, so he'd been dead serious. He however was glad when Kymin promised to stop. He put on a smile as the gren eyed ninja kissed him. "Thank you." He leaned against the side of the bed. He was still tired, but he wanted to stay up with Kymin. He blinked several times. "No need to apologize," he said. He stifled a yawn and closed his eyes. "This bed isn't big enough for the two of us, so I'm going back to my side before I pass out on you. I'll leave Vishnu here for you though. He was really worried about you." Felix smiled and left Kymin's side, going to his own bed. However, he soon came up with an idea. He pushed his bed over to Kymin's side and laid down next to the other male. "There we go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Kymin just nodded when Felix thanked him. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning," he said with a light smile. Once again it was forced. He couldn't manage anything real right now. He looked down to Vishnu when Felix mentioned how he'd been worried. Hm, that was a little strange, but cute, nonetheless. He was glad he'd taken the puppy in. Blinking when he heard something large moving, he looking next to him, a bit shocked to see that Felix had pushed his bed over. Was that okay? This time the small smile wasn't so forced. "That's better," he said quietly. He paused then gave what could've been a small huff. "It's too bad I can't hold you though," he said, sounding a bit disappointed. Of all the times he'd ever wanted to hold Felix close to him, this took the cake. He was still scared. But he couldn't say it aloud. Didn't know why, just couldn't.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Felix shook his head. "That's cool, I can hold you." He moved close to Kymin and slipped his arm behind him. He was careful not o hit Kymin's arm. "Night," he said with a yawn. He wrapped his other arm over Kymin's stomach and closed his eyes after giving Kymin a nice long kiss. If only I'd gone with you instead of freezing up.... Felix was not proud of his actions. He'd never felt something so unreal. How can I protect you from something that I didn't even see? If only we could go back. Felix didn't go straight to sleep, because he was really worried about Kymin, but after a while his breathing evened out and he fell asleep, his grip on Kymin semi-tight as if he thought the guy was going to suddenly leave while he was sleeping.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Kymin was visibly relieved when Felix said he could hold him instead. "Night," he replied quietly. He relaxed a bit when Felix kissed him him, returning the long kiss. It was only a couple minutes after that, that Kymin's eyes fluttered closed and he fell to sleep.

Kymin's dreams were far from pleasant. They just kept replaying over what had happened, over the screaming souls and the creature eating the heart of a girl, and the wounds. The moment he got to the part where the creature's wing drilled into his shoulder, he gasped awake, very aware of the cold sweat he was in. He would have sat up too, if it hadn't been for Felix's arms around him. The pain of that dream was very real, and it brought tears to his eyes once more. His sudden movement had woken Vishnu up, who sat up and looked at Kymin curiously. The black haired ninja looked to the window, swallowing. It was still dark, but it looked like dawn was on it's way. If he didn't think he would've woken up Felix, Kymin would have gotten up and walked around for a bit. But as it was, he just laid in Felix's arms, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over. He couldn't get over the fact that his Clan had created that monster...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Felix felt Kymin move and it nearly woke him up. His arm under Kymin was numb, but he didn't care. "Go back to sleep," he mumbled lightly without opening his eyes for a moment later he was sleep again. Felix hadn't forgotten the burning village and all of it's dead inhabitants. He just chose to not worry about it. Pushing it to the back of his mind so he didn't have to dream about it. He moved closer to Kymin, snuggling against him. Tomorrow he'd make sure to get someone to fix the broken bone and the burns and then they'd keep moving forward with their plans. He didn't want to dwell on this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Kymin closed his eyes, but not because Felix had told him to go back to sleep. He hadn't noticed it in the instant that he'd woken up, but that movement had jostled his broken arm a bit, adding to the pain of the waking dream. That thing...it planned on seeing him again. The thought nearly sent the black haired ninja into shivering in fear. When Felix moved closer, Kymin's eyes opened slowly. He needed to walk, to move. He couldn't go back to sleep. He'd be tired in the morning, sure, but the images were more fresh in his dreams than while awake. He didn't want to wake Felix up though...

Giving a light sigh, Kymin moved as gingerly as he could out of Felix's arms, trying his best not to move the silver haired ninja too much, which resulted in his broken arm shifting a couple times. Taking a shaky breath, Kymin went over to his clothes and started pulling his boxers and pants on. He wanted to go down to the cafeteria and maybe get a drink from the vending machine, but he wasn't walking around in hospital clothes. It was a good thing most of his shirts were button up in the front, so he could just put half the shirt on instead of walking around shirtless. Yeah, he'd had plenty of practice with having broken arms.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Felix remained sleep until Kymin shifted. Felix blinked open his eyes and looked at the black haired shinobi. "What's wrong," he asked sitting up. Okay, stupid question. Felix wasn't sure what else to ask though. He sat up, his hair messy and his arm prickly as the feeling rushed back into it. Felix ran his hand through his head. "Hey, if you need anything, just let me know, okay?" Felix was still tired, but he wanted to make sure Kymin wasn't going to break down in the middle of the hall or something. He felt at such a loss.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next