Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Reprieve

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Quick Reprieve - Page 10 Empty Re: A Quick Reprieve

Post by The Godfather Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Felix didn't expect a kiss so soon after Kymin's mini breakdown, but he wasn't complaining. He gave a smirk. "It's not strawberry or cheesecake, but it will do," he said afterwards. "I'm glad we think alike, because that was the one I wanted." Felix took Kymin's hand and started for the register. "We shouldn't make Lain wait to long." Once everything was bagged and paid for, Felix exited the building and looked around. "Lead us to the....um, whatever the name of the hotel was, lead us there." Yeah, he hadn't forgotten. He'd told Kymin he'd make him lead the next time they were in a village and now was the perfect opportunity.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 am

Kymin wondered if he was laying it on too thick, the calmness he was displaying. The fact that Felix didn't question it told him no, this was fine. "The Gardenview Hotel," he stated again, slipping his hand into Felix's free one and leaning against the other male as they walked. He seemed confident enough in where he was going, but only because the directions had been very straight forward. They only had to go down one street, after all. All the while, Kymin was trying not to imagine these streets as burning and corpse riddled. When they got to the lobby of the hotel, Lain stood up and went over to them with a smile, but Vishnu was faster, running to the two lovers. Kymin bent down and picked the puppy up with a smile. "Everything okay?" Lain asked. When Kymin nodded, she smiled. "You guys went shopping?" she asked, tilting her head curiously. They hadn't been gone for so long, so that had been pretty fast shopping.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:10 am

Felix walked at a steady pace, gazing up at the stars, glad to have Kymin at his side. I feel like we're light years away from each other at times. You're so innocent and fragile while I'm all but innocent and already too broken to be fragile. What an unlikely pair we are. When they got to the lobby he focused his attention on Lain and then Vishnu. "Yeah, and we picked up some food while we were out," he said. "Got you some tuna, or ramen if you prefer ramen. Or we can just order pizza." He shrugged. "I'm going to go get us some rooms." He went to the front desk and spent a few moments talking with a woman at the front desk until she took his card, swiped it, then handed him some keys. He headed back over to the party and smirked. "Here you go Lain. Me and Kymin will be on the opposite end of the hall. You room number is on the key."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 am

Lain's hat twitched when Felix mentioned that he'd bought her something too. "Tuna?" She sounded excited. Almost too excited. "N-no, tuna's great," she said with a bright smile, her eyes lighting up happily, her hat giving another small twitch. When she saw Kymin chuckle, she blushed a bit, holding her hat down again, even when he apologized. She smiled at him and gave a small, embarrassed chuckle of her own. She was curious about what had been going on with him before. She'd seen the light of a cigarette, so maybe that was why he'd stopped. When Felix came back, she took the key with a smile. "Um, thanks. Really. You didn't have to pay for my room," she said, sounding as embarrassed as she looked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

Felix blinked when he saw her hat moving again and the excitement he was witnessing was very amusing. Unlike Kymin he had enough self control not to chuckle. He happily handed her the bag of tuna and then shook his head. "I come from a wealthy family and despite being old enough to support myself, they continue to supply me with money, so I don't mind. If I could give it all away I would." He shrugged. "Sleep well," he said as he took Kymin's arm. "Vishnu, say goodnight." He then started towards their room. "It would be horrible of me to mess with Mori using a can of tuna, but Lain just made it oh so tempting."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:25 am

It was no wonder the guy owned an orphanage then, Lain thought. What a nice way to use the money he didn't need. It made her smile. "Thanks," she squeaked happily when he handed her the bag of tuna. "Goodnight! Come on June," she smiled, petting the large German Shepard before starting towards her room as well.

"Night." Kymin walked next to Felix with Vishnu still in his one arm. He chuckled softly at his love's idea. "That would indeed be horrible. But well worth the adorable reaction," he smiled, kissing Felix on the cheek just because. When they got to their room, Kymin put Vishnu down to go run and sniff around the new place. It was a little bigger than the last hotel room, and from the looks of it, there was a memory foam mattress here as well. He would've loved to just jump on it and lay there, but him and Felix had plans.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am

Felix shrugged. "Oh well, it was worth suggesting," he said. When they got to the room, Felix had to maintain his self control. That bed was calling his name. He cleared his throat and went to the fridge and put the beers in. "Fix up the ramen while I prepare for the later evens," he said. He grabbed the bag with candles and started setting them around the room and then went into the bathroom and set them up. He wouldn't light anything until later. Once he was finished with that he grabbed the bag with the oil and set it on the nightstand. Felix wondered if he was missing anything when he remembered the bubble bath. He went into the bathroom and put it aside. "All done," he said with a nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 am

Kymin nodded when Felix told him to fix up the ramen and pulled out the vegetable and shrimp flavors. He loved the vegetable kind. No particular rhyme or reason. Opening them, Kymin put water in them then stuck them in the microwave. While he usually would've used a water kettle, there was no stove in this hotel room, so he had to settle for microwaving it. Which was fine either way. When Felix said all done, he gave his love a smile. "Just another minute," he said. It was more like thirty seconds, until the microwave started beeping in completion. Taking them out, Kymin fished around for forks until he found two, sticking them into the ramen after taking the lids off. He handed the shrimp one to Felix and went over to the couch with his, motioning for the silver haired male to follow. "Think they have on demand?" he asked, nodding towards the tv as he stirred his ramen.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

Felix looked at Kymin when he said another minute. "Blah, you timing is off. Thirty seconds is half of a minute." He gave a small chuckle and then took the cup from Kymin. Taking a seat next to his lover he smirked. "I don't know, it cost a fortune to stay here, they should." He then stood up when he realized that they had forgotten the beer. He went over and took two out. They were cold, but he could fix that. Using a small minor jutsu, he briefly frosted them over. "That's more like it." He headed back over to Kymin and took a seat. "Beer my dear?" Okay, that was stupid, but he was going to pretend he didn't just say that and everything would be fine.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

"Then let's pick a movie while we're eating. We don't have to finish the movie, but it'll be something to do in the meantime," he suggested. Kymin blinked when Felix stood up and watched his love walk to the fridge. He chuckled at his lover's silly rhyme, and took one with a small grin and a "thanks". He cracked the cap off his and paused. When Felix opened his, he smiled lightly. "Cheers. To Felix Kuriyama, the only man who has, and will ever have my heart," he said, taking a drink. He was going to need a lot more than one beer, he was sure of it. The stuff would probably keep him asleep through the night if he drank enough.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 am

Felix tilted his head. "You have the remote, find something for us to watch." The blue eyed shinobi opened his beer and smiled at the toast. "And to Kymin Onihana who finally made me laugh." He drank a bit of his beer before starting on his ramen. Kymin was such a bad influence on him. Felix never drank this much before he'd met the guy. He leaned back against the cushions and looked longingly at the bed. Memory foam. He could see it. Yawning he looked back to the tv, wondering if Kymin had found something worthwhile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

"But you said you'd pick this time," Kymin protested with a half frown, handing the remote to Felix. "It's your turn. I'm terrible at picking movies." The black haired ninja started happily into his ramen, but paused and his eyes lit up a bit when Felix mentioned how he'd made him laugh. "I like hearing you laugh," he said, looking down at his cup as he twirled some noodles onto his fork. His beer was on the side table so it didn't spill while he ate.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 am

Felix smirked. "I'm pretty sure it's your turn, but whatever." He took the remote and started flipping through the channels. He didn't even pause when Kymin said he liked to hear him laugh. It reminded him of Suki mentioning how she liked to see him smile. It was nice acting a bit more human. "I'll be sure to laugh more often, as long as the jokes aren't terrible." He stopped on a crime movie. It looked entertaining, so Felix left it there. Putting the remote down he leaned towards Kymin and rested against him, but not too much. Felix didn't want to hinder him from eating.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

"Is not," he smiled. Wait, was it? Did Felix ever pick out a movie for them to watch? No, he hadn't. Because they'd ended up going back to the hotel and focusing on something much more fun than a movie. The thought made Kymin give a genuine smile. He loved this man. And to emphasize his unspoken thoughts, he kissed Felix on the cheek when the other male leaned on him, before returning to his ramen. "Good choice," he said, looking at the TV. He'd seen like half of this movie once, but it had been the ending, and now the movie was just starting, so this was perfect. "...hey Felix?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am

"Is too." He then started back into his ramen, not the least bit aware that Kymin was about to kiss him until he felt the other male's lips on his cheek. It made Felix smile and then he went back to eating. "Thanks, I told you I can pick good movie." He watched closely at what was going on. He was glad they were catching it from the beginning and not the middle or the end. Maybe he'd buy this once he got home. He'd add it to the DVD collection he had but never watched. When Kymin called his name he looked up at him. "Yes?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:22 am

There was a small pause after Felix answered before Kymin spoke. "I probably tell you this way too much, but..." He smiled softly, his green eyes giving off an equally soft glow. "I really love you," he spoke. He wondered if Felix was getting sick of hearing it. All he knew was that no matter how many times Felix said it, he could never get sick of it. He hadn't really been looking for a response from Felix, so he turned his attention back to the movie, or at least half his attention. Well, very little of his attention actually. Half his attention was on Felix and the little bit of attention that he had left to spare was being focused on his food and beer.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 am

Felix didn't know what he'd been expecting Kymin to say, so he wasn't really phased by what he did say. Instead he smiled back at his green eyed lover, glad to see there was a glow in his eyes. "There's no such thing as telling a person you love them too much," he said as he lifted himself a bit so he could kiss Kymin on the cheek since the guy was eating and drinking. "I love you too." He settled back down against Kymin and then looked at the TV. Love. He used to say it so freely because he never meant it. He had love for one person and one person only before Kymin. Now he just loved Kymin. Felix however tried to reserve saying it verbally for the days that he really meant it. Every day he loved Kymin, but some days he felt something greater than love. He couldn't really explain it, he just knew that Kymin made him happy and he hoped he was doing the same for his green eyed lover.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 am

Kymin hadn't expected Felix to say it back, but he'd hoped the other male would, so when he did, the black haired ninja's smile widened a bit. Since he was taking his time with his ramen and beer, he'd ended up finishing both in about twenty minutes. Only because he liked feeling Felix against him. He glanced over to his silver haired better half to see if the other male was done yet. If not, he'd be more than happy to just sit there and wait.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:42 am

Felix had finished a few moments before Kymin, but he'd been too content with laying against him to really care about moving to put his stuff down. When Kymin looked at him he smiled. "You ready to wash up," he asked. He had no intentions of washing then going straight to the message. Nopes, he wanted to sit there in the water and enjoy Kymin laying against him. So maybe he'd hijacked it from a few movies, but what did it matter. He was going to enjoy his time spent with the other shinobi. Smiling he got up and tossed his trash. "Can I see your lighter, please."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 am

Kymin smiled when he saw Felix smile at him, then nodded. "Mmhm." When Felix got up, he did too, taking his garbage with him to throw out, but first handing Felix his lighter. "Here ya go." Going over to throw his trash out, he couldn't help but think. This might've been the first actual romantic night they've had together since actually getting together. And it was mainly because they were both probably still too sensitive to do anything more. The thought that this romantic night could only come around due to the intensity of the night before was something that made Kymin chuckle softly as he headed for the bathroom.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 am

Felix lit the candle before he started to run the bath water. His blue eyes were focused on the clear liquid as he ran his hand through it. he'd already taken off his jacket and his shirt. He let the water run a bit longer before he made any move to get the bubble bath and add it in. The scent of the candles were making the small space smell delightful and the cotton candy scent from the bubbles made it even more pleasant. Felix smiled and withdrew his hand from the water. "Almost ready," he informed Kymin as he turned away from the water and looked up at the ceiling. There was nothing significant about it, he just had a habit of looking upwards.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 am

Kymin inhaled at the scent of the bubbles, and couldn't help but smile at the fact that the only thing lighting the room was the candles. Well, and the light from the other room, which Kymin remedied by closing the bathroom door as he began slipping his own clothes off. He nodded when Felix said it was almost ready. It was incredibly hard for him not to scratch at his neck as he'd slipped his shirt off, but he'd managed. It was a miracle that he'd made it this long without scratching at it. It had been bothering him since before they'd even entered the village. "There some secret film playing up there that I don't know about?" he joked with a light smile, wrapping his arms around Felix from behind, just to feel the contact. He too was waiting to take his pants off before getting into the bathtub. No particular reason, he just didn't feel like slipping out of them yet.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

Felix smiled and looked back at Kymin when the guy came up behind him. "Yeah, it's the called the Secret of the Ceiling." He liked how everything glowed with shadows once the door had been closed. When the tub was filled with the right amount of water Felix reached over and turned the water off. Turning around to face Kymin he smiled. "I'm sure you already know this, but it's ready now." He stood up and slipped off his pants and boxers. Climbing in he motioned for Kymin to join him. He liked the feel of the water against his skin. It was refreshing and rejuvenating. All the scents made him just want to take a quick nap, but he still had other plans. No biggie. The sooner they got out of here, the quicker he could get to that memory foam.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 am

"Ah. I wanna watch it too," he said, looking up at the ceiling for a moment. "Never mind, it's boring. You're far more interesting," he smiled, pressing his lips to Felix's neck and holding them there for a few moments. It wasn't really a tease, he'd just felt like doing it. "Mmhm," he answered quietly, letting Felix go in order to take off his own pants. He waited for Felix to get into the tub before getting in, sitting in between his love's legs, but being careful about it. Once he was in, he relaxed at the feel of the hot water over his skin and leaned back against the silver haired male. "Mm...this is nice," he mumbled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

"Guess I'm not that great with picking movies either," Felix said as he waited for Kymin to get into the tub. When the other male climbed in, Felix wrapped his arms around him and relaxed. "Indeed it is," he breath as he lightly planted kisses along Kymin's neck. He wasn't getting back at the guy for kiss, he just figured Kymin would enjoy it. Afterwards Felix closed his eyes. Yes, he could sleep like this. Warm water surrounding them, Kymin in his arms, the scent of cotton candy filling the air. Felix gave a small sigh. All that was missing was music, but he didn't need it. Everything he needed was right here in his arms.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum