Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Reprieve

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Quick Reprieve - Page 4 Empty Re: A Quick Reprieve

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Felix chuckled. "Alright, fine," he said with a huff. "I won't cut his tip, this time. I'll just make it wealthy enough that I don't have to tip him next time. I'll even make sure to come on the day that he works and request that he's my waiter." Felix snickered with his evil plot. He blinked when Kymin reached across the table to feed him the cake. "I am not a baby, but I shall do this once and only once," he said as he leaned forward and clamped down on the fork. He pulled back and blinked as he chewed slowly. "...it's okay...." He said stubbornly. Yeah right, it was awesome!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh god, he was so relieved. Kymin was no longer on the verge of having a mental breakdown. "That's terrible Felix." Even so, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Hmm? No one said you were a baby. Doesn't mean I can't feed you," he pouted lightly, his green eyes a bit playful. He grinned when Felix said it was okay. "Should I tell him to bring another fork?" he asked, biting his lower lip in a grin. It was hard to discern emotions when it came to Felix. Black had no lighter shade or darker shade. Well, it did, but that made it a completely different color. He had to look carefully, but if he did that, he had to make sure Felix didn't catch him staring. Not that he was bothering with staring right now anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:34 pm

"I can be a terrible person at times. The way I tip people, the could pay their rent and save the rest of their check for personal use," he said with a shrug. "If anything I'm being overly nice." Felix was silent for a brief moment. "No, I'll just let you feed me, since you seem so eager," he said. "Shall I come over to your side of the table, or will you come to mine. Don't worry about Vishnu running, I'm sure he's probably over there sleeping." He gave a small chuckle. That dog slept more than anybody he knew.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 pm

"Hm, you know...since we're probably not gonna be back here for a while, he might not even remember us next time," Kymin said, giving a half frown. His eyes lit up when Felix said he could feed him, his grin widening a bit. He looked down at Vishnu, who was indeed curled up on his lap sleeping. Putting the fork on the plate, Kymin gently lifted Vishnu and put him onto the seat of the booth. "Move over a bit," he told Felix, getting up and going over to his lover's side. The only thing he was worried about was that they were so close in a public space. The temptation to sit on Felix's lap, or catch him in a kiss was overwhelming. He pulled the plate over to that side of the table, giving Felix another bite, grinning happily as he did so before he took a bite for himself. "Don't lie, this cake is way better than just okay," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Felix didn't like the look in Kymin's eyes. They were too happy. He did however scoot over without a fuss when told to do so. "I was going to say something along the lines of, 'You can't tell me what to do,' but then I remembered how badly I wanted to be next to you," he said with a grin. He then took a bite of the cake. "Fine, it's alright," he said with a snicker. "If the guy doesn't remember me and my silver hair then he should be ashamed of himself. I am unforgettable. People remember Felix Kuriyama."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

The black haired male smiled when Felix said he'd wanted to be next to him. "Hm? Is it so bad being away from me even for a few minutes?" he teased lightly. He merely shook his head at Felix's comment about the cake, taking another bite before feeding his lover again. When he realized that a bit of the white frosting got onto the corner of Felix's mouth, Kymin leaned forward and slowly licked it off before sitting back and grinning as if nothing had just happened. "Hmhm, good point, you're a very hard man to get out of one's head," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Felix's eyes glowed briefly when Kymin spoke to him. "Yes, yes it is. If it were to me, I'd get super glue and then we'd never be apart. That's kind of creepy though, so I have decided against such an act. Consider yourself lucky." Felix was about to say something, but Kymin licked him. Felix's mouth opened and his eyes were very much confused. "You....licked me...." Well, that was odd. He shook his head and then gave a small disgusted look as he wiped his face. "Gross." He gave Kymin a look. "If you want a kiss then just take a kiss. Don't lick me." He then took the fork from his lover and got a bit of cake for Kymin. "Your turn."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

"Ah, but super glue would be so inconvenient," he said suggestively, smirking. "Hm? Heh, only because you had frosting on your lip, and it was so tempting just sitting there like that. And I couldn't just let you wipe it off, because the frosting is the second best part of the cake," he explained with a grin. He bit his lower lip with a smile when Felix took the fork from him. It really would've been easier with two forks. Oh well. Kymin happily accepted the cake. He wasn't sure why this little act of intimacy had him feeling so happy. Maybe it was just because he was with Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Felix turned a bright red. "Indeed it would," he said. "No way to move around and get into position. Sigh. I am glad I rejected the idea." He then smiled. "Or you just wanted to taste me again. I'm a bit sweeter with the frosting though. I know how your mind works Kymin, I know." When Kymin took a bit of the cake, Felix put the fork into the main piece and then cross his arms over the table. "Continue to eat your cake. I just wanted you to come sit by me," he said with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 am

Kymin had to keep himself from laughing when Felix said there'd be no way to get into position. He didn't have to state it so bluntly and out in the open. In the end, he couldn't stop himself from laughing a bit when Felix said he knew. "Hmhm. I was going to say something, but you know what, never mind. It would be highly inappropriate in such a nice place like this," he snickered. When Felix put the fork into the cake, Kymin took the strawberry slice from the top of the cake and popped it in his mouth, leaning against his love, closing his eyes for a few moments. He relaxed a bit at the contact before opening his eyes and taking another bit of cake, though he didn't move from leaning against his silver haired boyfriend.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

Felix smiled when Kymin leaned against him. "You're close enough to whisper that earlier statement to me," he said with a sly grin. Kymin had been such a bad influence on. Felix used to be focused on being a better ninja and killing and making people fear him. Now he was all mushy and in love and had a family and sex craved. He shook his head. What had he become? He didn't dare ask, for he was sure Kymin would give him some answer that he didn't want to hear. He smiled at his over dramatic thought process. "I wanted a piece of that strawberry...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 am

"Hmhm, fine then, since you're so eager to hear it," he chuckled, moving his mouth a bit closer to Felix's ear. "I was going to say I can only imagine how delectable it would be if I could lick this frosting from other parts of your body," he whispered, pulling back with a grin as he went to eat another piece of cake. He paused when Felix said he'd wanted the strawberry, putting the piece down. "Well then," he said, pressing his lips against Felix's, and then his tongue to the other male's. He was sure Felix would be able to taste the strawberry from that, since the fruit had such a strong flavor. He pulled back only a moment later with shining eyes. "I could have him bring another one, if you want," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 am

Felix turned a shade redder. He cheeks hurt from turning so red. He swallowed when Kymin back away. That statement made him want to buy another cake, with extra frosting. He shook his head. Too inappropriate, he told himself. He then looked to Kymin when the male started speaking. Felix would have melted into the kiss had he not had Kymin's tongue all in his mouth. He could taste the strawberry, which made him want to have the actual thing. Stupid Kymin making him want a strawberry he couldn't have. "I'm good," he said with a small shake of his head. He rubbed his cheeks.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

Kymin kissed Felix's cheek lightly. "Hmhm, you okay love? You're as red as a cherry," he smiled. He took another bite of the cake. There was one bite left, so he looked to his silver haired love. "You want the last bit?" he asked, snuggling lightly against Felix. He didn't actually care if they were in a restaurant. "Since I so thoughtlessly ate the strawberry you wanted?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 am

Felix gasped. "Take that back," he said. "I am not red as a cherry. Only Suki and Serenity can get that red." Oops.... Felix generally didn't talk about those he cared for in his past, but being around Kymin made it seem okay, even if he thought it wasn't. "And I don't need your last piece of cake. I'd hate to deprive you of the taste. Besides, I've got a treat for you. That measly cake will be blown out the water." He grinned when Kymin snuggled closer. "So warm," he mused. "So hot." He smirked. "So sexy." He shook his head. "I'm done."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:45 am

Kymin blinked when Felix gasped, blinking again at the names. He recognized Serenity's name, but not Suki. "Hmm? Who's Suki now? Who are all these women, hm?" he joked with a grin. Oh wait. He hoped he hadn't done something wrong by joking about that. What if Suki was a woman he'd been in love with, and it hurt to talk about her? Or something. "But I can't take back what's true," he protested. He gave a small shrug and finished the last piece of cake, pausing to swallow at what Felix said next. "A treat, huh? What kinda treat?" The green eyed male smiled when Felix called him hot and sexy, chuckling a little. "Try to control yourself love, we're in public," he teased.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

"Suki was the friend of Serenity's friend. We kind of hit it off at the last minute," he said. "Real sweet girl. We had history too. Met her when she was about nine and again when she was eighteen and again when she was thirty-seven. Funny how small the world is." He gave a s small chuckle. "And all of these women are...heh, you don't wanna know." Felix then gave Kymin a small shove. "Take it back or I'll push you on the floor." The blue eyes shinobi started to laugh. "Do you realize that I am for once not being sexual," he said with a shake of his head. "I was talking about a cake better than that crap you just ate." Felix then sighed. "And I'm not the one who went and licked me or shoved their tongue down my throat. Tell me that wasn't inappropriate."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am

Kymin was quiet for a moment. "All of those women are what, huh? Of course I wanna know when you just cut off mid-sentence like that," he insisted, emphasizing his decision with a nod. "I'm not takin it back," he grinned, almost challengingly. "Who said you were being sexual?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He then gave a slightly over dramatic sigh. "Hm, maybe I should cut back on being so affectionate if that's all you can think about. I mean, I openly admit that I'm addicted to it, you on the other hand have no excuse," he shrugged. "Hm? A better cake? Better than that one?" So maybe he'd just gotten a bit excited.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 am

"All of the women I have ever dated." Yeah, that hadn't been his first answer, or his second, maybe his third, but more likely his fourth. "Anyway, you-" Felix stopped. "Then you can sleep alone tonight." The silver haired jonin moved away from Kymin and crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head. "And don't turn this around on me," he said with a shake of his head. "I simply said I had a treat for you and you got all giddy." Felix looked at Kymin for brief moment. "If you cut your showing of love for me, I will really make you sleep alone." Blue eyes closed and he leaned back against the seat. "You never listen to me. Women never do. I told you about the cake a while ago, but whatever."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 am

"That can't possibly be true," Kymin said incredulously. "You're way too hot to have only dated two women," he said, frowning in light confusion. That frown nearly turned into a look of panic when Felix said he could sleep alone. But it wasn't sleeping without Felix that scared him so. What if they were going to be stopping to stay overnight in a foreign village on the way to the Crested? He wasn't sure he'd survive the night without a panic attack. Either way, Kymin put up an apologetic grin. "Y-you don't have to go that far," he chuckled almost nervously. His heart was pounding almost painfully in his chest. The fact that being alone at night in a foreign village scared him made him feel like a little kid afraid of the dark. "Who doesn't like treats? Of course I'd get excited," he said, pushing his tongue to the side of his mouth. "Hmph. You did tell me about it, but you also said the recipe had been lost," he said, sticking his tongue out at Felix. He probably shouldn't have been pressing his luck with this. He was sure Felix wasn't serious, but all the same, he did not want to chance it. Even so. "...sorry, what? I'm totally not a woman," he said, looking off to the side with what could've been an irritated pout.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 am

Felix chuckled. "Uhaha, well, I don't tend to make friends very often. Serenity and I have been lifetime friends on and off, and Suki just happened to be a friend of a friend's friend. I love doing that." He then blinked when Kymin spoke. "I do if you don't take it back." He'd been joking, but Kymin seemed nervous. "Just because it's lost doesn't mean it can't be found." Felix leaned over and went to kiss the black haired shinobi, but stopped when Kymin said he wasn't a woman. "Then Vishnu has no mom, which means there's no Kimmie, which means no...." He lowered his voice. "role-play. And no role-play means no sex." He leaned in a kissed Kymin. "But it's whatever." He pulled back and smiled. "I guess you are turning me into some kind of addict. My thoughts are so foul these days."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 am

This wasn't like him at all. Sure, he was prone to panic attacks, but he'd never been so constantly nervous, so constantly fearful. It wasn't usual that he had to focus on keeping his breathing level to keep from hyperventilating over a comment so small. In fact, it never happened. He felt like his heart would pound right out of his chest. It was uncomfortable and it reminded him that he still had the burn marks of a name that would forever haunt him. "F-fine, I'll take it back if you're going to be so over dramatic," he grinned, trying to hide his nervousness. Up until now he'd forgotten completely about the fact that they had to leave the village soon. His face flushed a soft pink when Felix lowered his voice. "I'm not so sure I'm the addict out of the two of us anymore," he noted, returning the kiss, a small sigh of relief following afterwards. "I refuse to admit to being a woman, for I'm not. Maybe in private, but never in public," he smiled softly. He couldn't bring himself to grin. He was still trying to calm down.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 am

"And he preserves his manhood, while returning mine." He smiled a kissed Kymin lightly several times on the lips. "Get Vishnu and let's get out of this place," he said sweetly. "We're going home." He waited until Kymin had gotten up, to slid out of the seat and stand up. He paid for the meal and left a nice tip despite the fact he didn't like the guy's soul. "I was not being over dramatic either...." He took Kymin's hand and led him out the restaurant, grinning as he walked by the tables, catching the eyes of people near him. "Purple, Magenta, Red, Cyan, there's so many," he breathed. When they got to the guy up front, Felix laid down a twenty. He then smiled as the guy looked at him confused. "Blue...no dark powder blue." The guy blinked. "Huh?" Felix couldn't help but laugh. "Nothing, the tip is for being so nice. Have a good day." He then guided Kymin outside. "Homeward!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 am

Kymin raised an eyebrow at what Felix said, in an attempt to return to his usual self. Nodding lightly, the black haired male got up and picked up Vishnu gently, holding the pup in one arm as Felix took his hand. "You were too." He didn't want to argue about it, but it would be so un-Kymin like to not. He smiled softly when Felix started naming off colors. He was way too excited about that, but it was adorable. "Mmhm. As many colors and shades as you can imagine, there's even more souls of even more colors," he nodded with a smile. Felix liked seeing like that a lot. He wondered if he could find a way to make it permanent. "You're certainly enjoying yourself with that," he smiled as they walked out. Felix had laughed at the guy's confusion. The guy's excitement had him chuckling at the exclamation. "Homeward we go," he grinned softly, laying a light kiss on Felix's neck for no reason at all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Felix shivered with the kiss and guided Kymin towards the hotel. His blue eyes shinned as he passed more people, naming off the colors and then naming off the shades instead of just saying blue, red, yellow, etc. "I am enjoying myself," he said. "I mean, how cool is it to see the color of a soul. Come on, when you were born you had to find it pretty cool to, right?" His eyes grew wide as he passed someone with a grey soul. "See, yous soul can't be grey because his soul is grey and you said no one has the same color soul, so even if your soul dimmed, it would never be grey," Felix said as fast as he could.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum