Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilix: A Flashback

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kilix: A Flashback - Page 2 Empty Re: Kilix: A Flashback

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Kim's grin widened a bit when Felix asked if he could get a copy. "Sure thing. But I don't have a copy with the guitar recorded into it yet," he told him apologetically. He shook his head. "No, not yet. I was planning on inviting her over sometime this week, but..." He paused. "Well, with everything going on, it kinda slipped my mind..." he admitted. "And you know, Suki said the same thing. But I'm not sure I'm fit to play in front of a crowd," he said in embarrassment. Suki had told him that he was the last person she'd ever have expected to have stage fright. He wondered if Felix thought the same thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Felix raised a brow. "You have stage fright," he asked with a shake of his head. "I don't believe it. You're Kim Babo, the best musician, aside from Suki that I've ever met. You have unmatched talent and you were black fingernail polish, how the hell do you have stage fright?" He raised a brow and laid out on the couch. "If anything you should be hyped to get booked." He nodded as if he were planning it in his mind. "Come on Kim, you need to be seen and heard. People should be able to enjoy your talent, stop hogging it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Kim rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Yeah, kinda. I just can't stand the idea of so many eyes on me. I won't even present my weapons to government officials in groups of more than four," he said, looking off to the side. "And what does my nail polish have to do with me having stage fright?" he asked with an amused grin. "Look, I'm fine with putting out Cd's, but I just can't do concerts," he said, as if that were the end of it, looking at the silver haired man who had made it a habit of becoming so comfortable in his home.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Felix crossed his hands behind his head. "Hmm, well, you wear fingernail polish period. How can you possibly be scared to get on stage when you do that!" He was teasing of course. "I mean, you go in public like that, play on stage." He shook his head and took a sip of his scotch. "You've no guts Kimmie. No guts at all." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I'd go on stage if I had any talent, but all I know is what it's like to be a shinobi." He nodded solemnly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Kim clicked his tongue. "That has nothing to do with anything." He knew Felix was just teasing, of course. The blue haired man leaned his guitar against the wall before taking his own scotch and leaning back on the couch. He took a sip before speaking. "Kimmie? Tch, I think I prefer squirrel," he joked with a small grin. And he really was joking. He just wanted to see if Felix remembered. He blinked and glanced to the silver haired male. "Hm? I could teach you to play, if ya want. You're someone who'd probably look good playing guitar," he nodded thoughtfully.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 pm

The silver haired male looked to Kim when he said he preferred squirrel. "I like Kimmie," he said with a smile. "Yeah, it fits." He then gave a dismissive wave when Kim offered to teach him guitar. "I'll leave the music to you and Suki. I'm no good at paying attention unless it's directly affecting me. My attention is that of a flea." He shrugged and then sighed. "Besides, after a while I won't have time to play the guitar."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Kim grinned almost triumphantly. Leave it to Felix to pick a name that Kim said he didn't like. That was fine, because he actually preferred Kimmie over squirrel or chipmunk. "Fine, but I'm still calling you squirrel, squirrel." He took a sip of his scotch and looked at Felix curiously when the guy said he wouldn't have time. "Why, you getting a job?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Blue eyes remained closed. He wouldn't explain what he meant. He wasn't getting a job, he was immortal and Kim and Suki were not. Eventually he'd have to go back to Serenity and explain, but not until his friends were gone. "Yeah," he said. "I'm getting a job." He figured he'd better come up with something to say in reference to this new job. "I think I'm going to be a private contractor and work for anyone that hires me since I'm an ex-ninja. I don't know yet. I just get a bit bored sitting around Suki's shop all day." He opened his eyes. "And I'm not a squirrel."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Kim nodded lightly when Felix said he was getting a job. "Cool. Now you won't have to bug me and Suki all day with your boredom," he teased. Of course, it was all in play. He honestly liked having Felix around now and again. He took another sip of his scotch and sighed. That stuff did well to calm him down, even if he couldn't get drunk. "You're totally a squirrel, and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise," he said, crossing his legs as he propped them up on his table and leaned back.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Felix looked at Kim as he said he was glad to get him out of his hair. "Is that how you feel," he asked with mock annoyance. "Fine then." He then sat up as Kim sat back and propped his legs up. "I'm not a squirrel, I'm a cold blooded assassin," he said with a nod. His icy blue eyes glowed as though he were proud. "Or at least I used to be." He shrugged. "Besides, squirrels can't run around this entire village in less than five minutes," he said with a smirk.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Kim gave Felix a small grin. "Mmhm. Sure is." He didn't realize until that moment, when he'd gone to take another sip of his scotch, that he'd been taking rather large sips and that this one would finish off his glass. He merely shrugged and put the glass back onto the table. That whole comment about Felix being a cold blooded assassin made him remember what had happened with Aussir. He'd gotten over it, in terms of not getting sick at the memory, but he still hated himself for having done it. "Oh, you'd be surprised. I've seen a couple squirrels around here," he said, lowering his voice and leaning towards Felix like it was a secret. "They fly from tree to tree way faster than any ninja. There's a legend around here too, that a long time ago there was a squirrel that moved so fast from tree to tree that it had accidentally gone straight through Mt. Tateyama and sliced it in two, resulting in the two mountains that the trade route runs through today," he said with a small nod. He'd made that whole bullshit story up on the spot, but he was sure there was actually some kind of legend like that. Most legends sounded ridiculous like that anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Felix tilted his head when Kim spoke of a legend about how the squirrels flew faster than ninja and how they'd cut a mountain in half. Felix yawned. "Tell that bullshit to someone else. There is nothing stronger or faster than a ninja. Hell, the only thing I'd give credit for being faster than me is Dantes Black who should be dead this time around and the Sky Ninja. Definitely not a squirrel." Felix pushed Kim away from him and then gave another dismissive wave. "Besides, I don't even like squirrels."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Kim gave a small chuckle when Felix yawned. "Come on man, give me some credit. You gotta admit, that was good for having been an on-the-spot improv," he said, giving another small chuckle when Felix pushed him away. "But you used to call me squirrel all the time. Does that mean you don't like me?" he asked, tilting his head with a mock sad look on his face. He wasn't even going to ask who Dantes Black was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Felix shrugged. "I like you, but you're still a squirrel," he mumbled. "And I guess you can get some credit for your on the spot improvising," he mumbled. He ran his hand through his hair. "You know, I think I'm going to go refill my glass then search your house for Manga since you're so into it," he mused as he got up and stretched. "Care to join me," he asked, his blue eyes shinning lightly. Mainly because he'd pulled Kim out of his little depression for the time being. The other half was because he was having fun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Kim gave a small fist pump when Felix said he could have some credit. "Yes..!" He couldn't help but smile when the guy said he was going to get another drink. "Sure. Just don't blame me for getting you drunk," he said with a shrug. He paused when Felix mentioned his manga. "Are we going on a treasure hunt through my own house?" he asked with raised eyebrow, getting up and following after Felix. "I suppose I'll tag along," he said with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:43 am

Felix shook his head at Kim's sudden joy. "Enjoy your victory while it lasts," he grumbled. The shinobi then smiled as he was told not to get drunk. "And if I do," he challenged slyly. Once in the kitchen he nodded lightly. "Yeps, I'm going into the kitchen to get a drink and then I'm going on a treasure hunt through your home." He smiled with mock delight. "I'm so happy you're accompaning me," he mused. "Now I won't feel so alone." He would have turned and hugged Kim had he not had his hands full with the bottle and glass.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 am

"Don't worry, I will," he grinned lightly. He was glad Felix had come over. The guy was really good at distracting him. "And if you do blame me, I just won't let you have any more to drink," he said simply. The light brown eyed male put his own glass into the sink as Felix poured himself a new one. "Well, I'm glad I can make you feel not lonely," he chuckled. He wondered if Felix was actually already buzzed. If he wasn't, then he most certainly would be after this glass. He hoped he wouldn't have to carry Felix home to Suki. That would look terrible. 'Hey Suk, sorry, I kinda got your husband really drunk.' though knowing himself, he'd probably add on 'And took advantage of him,' as a joke. Kim chuckled lightly at the thought and waited for Felix to finish pouring his drink.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 am

Felix looked at Kim over his shoulder with a raised brow. "I highly doubt you'd be able to make me stop drinking," he mumbled. "Besides, I know when to stop drinking before I make a fool of myself." He gave a small sniffle when he remember Kymin. Felix shook his head and returned to the glass of alcohol he'd very nearly neglected while speaking to Kim. "You know, you're good company." The shinobi then took a nice little mouthful from his glass. That was nice. "So, this manga, show me too it." Felix was bound to be buzzed sooner than later. He could already feel that relaxed sensation wash over him, not to mention everything was moving at different speeds as he moved.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 am

"Hmhm, oh don't doubt my ability to hide things," he chuckled. Yeah, there was no way he'd be able to pull a glass away from Felix though. He wasn't weak, granted, but he was nowhere as near as strong as the silver haired ex-ninja. He smiled when Felix said he was good company. "Thanks. You're not so bad as company yourself. Actually, I'm really glad you stopped by," he smiled. "This way," the blue haired mechanic said, starting off into the house. This was going to be strange, because most of his manga were on bookshelves in his room. And there were two large bookshelves side-by-side, almost completely filled up. "Don't judge," he said, before guiding Felix into the room.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 am

Felix happily followed Kim through the house. "You know I'm old enough to purchase alcohol and bring it back to your place, right." He grinned when he was told he was also good company. "I'm honored." The silver haired male tilted his head lightly. "You're glad I stopped by, or were you expecting me," he asked curiously. "Now Kimmie, you know I don't judge." His blue eyes were glowing as he spoke. Whatever was in this room he was curious to see. He wanted to know what Kim could be judged for and once inside the room he knew. "Squirrel, you're...obessessed, addicted, and awesome." Felix dove right in after downing his drink. He immediately found Gintama and got to reading. "Good stuff," he said with a nod as he sat on the floor and crossed his legs.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 am

Kim glanced at the silver haired male. "Oh, I couldn't ever mistake you for being too young to purchase alcohol," he teased with a sly grin. Now he was just being mean. "And I could still hide it." He smiled when Felix said he was honored. "No, I'm just glad you stopped by. Trust me, it was the last thing I'd expected. Considering Suki's been keeping you busy and all." He looked off to the side in embarrassment when Felix said he was obsessed. And then he realized Felix was back to calling him squirrel. He blinked in minor surprise when the guy downed his drink. He was both relieved and surprised by the fact that Felix mentioned nothing about this being a bedroom, but he wasn't about to say nothing on that fact. "Well...when I was younger I got to reading these things, and with each new volume that came out..." He gave an embarrassed grin. "I just couldn't help myself, I guess," he chuckled, siting down next to Felix and reading the manga over his shoulder. He knew exactly which one this was, too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 am

(A drunk Felix with a sober Kim. Hmm.)

Felix looked up when Kim commented on his physical appearence. If only this guy knew. Then again Felix had always had trouble with things like that. Him being immortal meant being permenantly stuck at twenty-one. The shinobi didn't mind it one bit, but it also meant the silver haired male had to either make up an excuse to whoever he fell for, tell the truth, or move away. It got old after a while, so sometimes he just evaded the question. He was glad that Kim hadn't questioned him about it. "I find ways to visit friends, even when the love of my life insists that I stay by her side at all times. I think she believes I might get into trouble," he joked. He then turned back to reading even though he was aware that Kim was now sitting next to him. "I can see that," he mumbled when Kim said he couldn't help himself. "But still, when do you have time to read all of them. You should open a shop," he said with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 am

Kim chuckled when Felix said that Suki thought he'd get into trouble. "Well I don't blame her for thinking that," he teased. And he'd explain no further. He wondered if Felix would push the issue the same way he had when the blue haired mechanic had called him creepy. Kim didn't have much fear of Felix doing anything weird even though the guy was drunk. After all, Kim thought Felix to be straight, and not to mention, the guy was married to Suki. He gave an embarrassed chuckle when Felix basically said Kim had stated the obvious. "I told you already, I have the time to read them when I'm not writing or playing music, or making my guns," he said in a matter-of-factly tone. He gave an abrupt laugh when Felix said he should open a store. "No way. I don't care how many volumes of a manga I have, I'd never be able to part with them," he laughed lightly. "Also, this was the shortest treasure hunt ever," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Felix was still reading, but at the same time he was listening to Kim speak. He turned a page when Kim spoke on how he agreed with Suki. "What do you mean by that," he asked with curious blue eyes. He turned to look at Kim. In fact he'd turned all the way around. "Do you think I'm a trouble maker," he asked. It was probably just the scotch, but he sounded a bit concerned. Mainly because he knew he caused trouble without meaning to. He'd been behaving really well, or so he thought. For a minute he was quiet before speaking. "I think I'm going to throw out all your manga, or hide it at least." He nodded then grinned. "Like you hide my alcohol." He then shrugged. "I'm no good at treasure hunting," he said with a somber smile. "Or anything for that matter aside from being a...." Felix trailed off and then put the manga down. "Being a ninja."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Kim almost grinned when Felix asked what he meant, but he'd noted the tone in the guy's voice and merely shrugged playfully. "Nothing nothing, I meant nothing," he said lightly, waving his hand in a dismissive manner. He blinked when the silver haired male threatened to throw out all his manga. "Oh no you won't. I'll tell Suki on you," he threatened back. "And I haven't hid nothin yet." Yeah, being around Felix was fun. He tilted his head when Felix said he wasn't good at anything other than being a ninja. "Oh come on," he said, patting the guy on the back. "You don't give yourself enough credit. If nothing else, you're a great listener and terrific company," he smiled. "And hey, you did one hell of a job cheering me up, now didn'tcha? So stop throwing your little pity party, kay?" he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next