Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 5 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Haven happily walked after Boreas, his blue eyes shinning, clearly oblivious to the fact that Boreas had just been down. He looked around the store, and silently wished that he'd had friends at his old school to send gifts too. Maybe over the break when he was home and all his friends were back at their home, they would all receive gifts from him. Yeah right, he's never make close friends like that. He waited behind Boreas for the guy to pay for his stuff, since Boreas had been here first anyway.

Micket's Reply (Mature):
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Boreas waited patiently for the guy in front of them to get cashed out and then bought the stuff he had before looking back to Haven. "I'll see you later. Have fun exploring," he said, giving a small wave before heading back towards his room. He was gonna grab his bag and figure out if this school had a library or writing area that would be quiet so that he could brainstorm some story ideas in peace.

Sorca's Reply (Mature):
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:12 am

Haven purchased his gifts and decided he too would go back to the room, but he didn't want to look like he was stalking the guy, so he decided to find out where the cafeteria was at. It would be helpful, so he could get a good seat tonight at dinner. That and he was just slightly hoping he would run into more people that would be willing to have a conversation with him as well. He found it a bit strange when he saw a tall male with brown eyes and ink black hair walking with a little girl with silver  hair and onyx eyes. What an odd pair they made. He smiled lightly. This school was full of unique people. That's what Grandma used to call him, unique. He walked past them with a small nod and then started down the halls, reading the numbers on each of the doors. He happened to have his schedule on hand, so he was going to find his classes. Hopefully he'd get good teachers. He liked English and Mythology and History, so he was really hoping those classes would be filled with people that actually wanted to learn.

Mickey's Reply (Mature):

Xen had showed Fara around the school, from the athletic field to the classrooms to the library and many other useful places, just so she wouldn't be lost on the first day, but if she needed help, he was willing to help her find her classes. Xen wouldn't mind. The black haired male led her from the cafeteria to the dorms, where he stopped at the bottom of the stairs and told her goodbye. He then started for his room so that he could lay down. Maybe with Mutsu and Onihana taken care of by Kiline, things would be quieter in their room. He tried the door, but it was locked. He reached into his pocket for his key, but paused and stepped back from the door. He slowly turned and started back towards the exit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:36 am

Boreas walked into his room, only to be called by the brown haired boy with teal eyes from earlier. If he remembered right, the guy's name was Nagi. "Hm?" He blinked when the other informed him that the counselor had let them switch rooms after all. "Really? Huh." He shrugged. "Alright, whatever." With that he went over to his stuff and picked it up, wheeling it out of the room. "Enjoy the room," he said simply, going into the other room and setting his bag next to an open bed. He wondered if that kid was around. He hoped not. He'd just wanted to get in and out without someone else bothering him so he could go write.

Fara noticed the orange haired boy give them a nod as he passed, but looked down meekly when he did. She was really grateful that she'd made a friend out of Xen and that he was showing her around, but that didn't make her any less shy. "See you later Xen," she said with a smile, giving him a wave before turning in a way that gave her hair a light bounce. She was gonna go to her room for now and read a book, or call her mom.

Sorca's Reply (Mature):
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:08 am

Mickey's Reply (Mature):

Chris was surprised the guy was so chill about it, but since Boreas was cool about it, he went ahead and started to set up his bed. He wondered where the orange haired kid had disappeared to. "Nick, Nagi, we're all set guys." Nick nodded. His cousin was really spoiled and always got his way. They'd been raised together and had always gone to school together. They were practically brothers. Nick of course had older brothers, but Chris was an only child, so maybe that was the cause of him being so spoiled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:07 am

Sorca's Reply (Mature):

Boreas was rather glad to see that there was no one in the room at the time, and grabbed a pencil as well as his new folder and pen and left the room without bothering with anything else for the moment. He'd unpack when he got back in the room later.

Nagi grinned when Chris said that they were all set. "Awesome. Forget what I said earlier, this school's great," he chuckled. "Who knew it would be this easy? We got a room, we got cute girls that are practically willing to throw themselves at us..." He shook his head lightly and couldn't help but to laugh. "All we gotta do now is find a junior willing to share their secrets." A pause. "You think that guy from earlier was a junior? We could probably see if he'll help us out."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Chris gave his trademark smile. "I bet Renee's a freak," he snickered. "Sloppy seconds, maybe fifths." He didn't give his apologetic smile either, because sometimes Chris could be a real dick. He wasn't a great judge of character and didn't bother trying not to judge a person by the way they acted. "Genie's probably the same way. Twenty bucks she'll give a blow job in the back of the classroom if you ask for it." He glanced at Nick. "Shall I give you the down and dirty on your girl?" Nick gave a quick shake of his head. "Too bad you're getting it anyway. Luna's probably going to give it up first. The quiet ones usually do. She's probably the virgin, so don't break her." Nick shook his head and walked off to his bed and took a seat. "I really hope you're not going to be like this all year long. How are you supposed to play Prince Charming and talk about them like shit behind their backs. Sometimes I wonder if you have a conscience." Chris laughed. "Of course I do." He then looked to Nagi. "Shall we go find said junior?" 

Mickey's Reply (MATURE):

Felix dove into the pool, the second he touched the water he took off. Vin watched with a smug expression on his face as the silver haired male kept several strokes ahead of the rest of the team. He crossed his arms over his chest. When Felix came and hoisted himself out of the water, Vin's frown deepened. "I didn't say you could get out." Felix blinked at the senior and slid back into the water. "Since no one has improved over the break," Vin began. "I think we'll tread water for the rest of practice." There were several groans. "Or you can leave, but you won't be coming back to this team as long as I'm Captain." Roman moved through the water  so that he was next to Felix. "Nice swim," he murmured. "Want to eat dinner with me and Max?" Felix shook his head. "No thanks, I told Recha and Kim I'd eat with them." The black and white haired male nodded. "Cool." Max swam up behind the two of them. "Soo, Kim's straight now?" Felix smiled lightly. "Why, you interested?" Max laughed. "No thanks, I like women, but I don't like the new competition," he joked. Felix shook his head. "Enjoy it, might make you step up your game." That made Roman snicker as well. The others who were nearby also snickered, leaving Max a bit red in embarrassment.

DK skipped down the hall. His purple eyes bright. He'd just grabbed a snack from the vending machine, but as he came back he had to stop and look at the room that belonged to that guy with all the piercings and tattoos. "What's that," he murmured. He walked a bit closer to the door. His purple eyes were a bit curious as he leaned towards the door.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Nagi couldn't help but grin lightly at Chris's analysis of Renee. "I wouldn't mind it," he said with a small shrug. What kind of guy wouldn't want a girlfriend who's a freak in bed? Besides Nick. The brown haired male glanced to Nick with a light chuckle. "Lighten up man, it's all in good fun," he snickered, nodding at Chris' question. "Yeah, let's go," he said, but then looked to Nick, who'd gone and gotten comfy on his bed. "You comin?"

Sorca's Reply (Mature):

Boreas walked down the hall with his notebook and pen in hand, brainstorming some ideas as he walked, only to stop when he noticed that kid from before walking towards a room that wasn't theirs with a curious look on his face. After a moment, he heard the noises and understood why. Orange eyes widened and Boreas put his pen in his pocket, and stuffed his notebook in his blazer as he made his way over to DK, covering the kid's ears from behind and walking him away from the dormitory area. "Just walk kid," he said, glancing back at the door as if something would burst out of it. "Jesus Christ," he mumbled, shaking his head and making DK walk faster. Why did this kid's parents think it was okay to send him to a boarding high school? With horny teenagers that had their own rooms no less! At least at a normal high school there was less chance of something like this happening!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Nick shook his head. "No thanks, I think I'm going to take a moment to settle in," he said with a smile. Sometimes Chris and Nagi were a bit too out there for his taste, but they were his best friends. He nodded to the door when the orange haired kid came in with an armful of what looked like gifts. Chris raised a brow. "Blowing your cash on stuff already?" Haven looked a bit embarrassed and ducked his head as he went over to his bed. Chris shrugged it off. "Let's go find or new best friend," Chris told Nagi as he headed out of the door.

Mickey's Reply (MATURE):

DK blinked when Boreas came and pulled him away telling him to walk. "Hey, what are you doing?" He frowned. "What was going on in there, tell me." He wanted to know.  He did however keep walking, but not without a bit of resistance. "Stop pushing me," he grumbled. The little boy gave a small huff. He looked back at the room. Despite the fact that he was a kid genius, there were still things that DK couldn't possibly grasp the concept of, and whatever was happening in that room was one of them.

Uriyuu sat outside with a cigarette in his mouth. Underage or not, he knew where to get his supply and when he didn't, well, he had his ways. The red haired male was less than perfect, but it was clear he didn't care. His shirt was half buttoned and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. Red eyes looked up at the open sky and he gave a small huff. Sometimes this school felt like a real prison. He scraped his shoe against the ground and frowned a bit. He was a bit bored and there wasn't much to do around here when everyone was catching up with friends and stuff. He'd settled into his room and saw a good little show, but now it was kind of dull. He had an interest in Clarissa, but he wasn't about to spend his entire day drowning in the stale scent of library books.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Nagi shrugged when Nick said he was going to take a moment to settle in. "Alright." When Chris pointed out the orange haired kid who walked in, Nagi raised an eyebrow. Wow. Just wow. "Yeah, let's go. You didn't catch the guy's name, did you?" he asked the other brown haired male as they walked out of the room. He wasn't sure if the guy had given his name. He'd been too preoccupied with the three pretty girls he'd brought over.

Sorca's Reply (Mature):

"Don't worry about what I'm doing, just walk," Boreas commanded. "Once you're older, you'll understand what was going on in there and you'll wish you didn't." His orange eyes rolled at DK's complaining. "Stop resisting and I won't have to push you so hard." Once they were far enough away from the dorms, he took his hands off DK's ears and glanced back before looking back towards the kid. "Find something to do for the next half hour or so." That seemed like an appropriate amount of time. "But don't go back towards the dorms until then." Boreas started to walk away before pausing and looking at DK with a frown. "And if you don't want people picking on you, don't go around asking about what you heard."

After borrowing a uniform from one of his buddies, Kymin started out towards the outside of the school, putting a cigarette in his mouth once he was clear of teachers. He walked with it in his mouth while feeling around his pockets and realizing that he'd left his lighter in his other uniform. Which probably wouldn't work anyways now because it was soaked. Kymin took the white stick out of his mouth with a sigh, but paused when he saw Uriyuu. He didn't care that the guy was egging the fight on. He'd learned that was just a thing that Uriyuu did. The kind of guy he was. "Hey," he greeted casually, walking over to the red haired male, "you got a light?" he asked, playing the cigarette between his fingers. Kymin didn't smoke often, but his day had already been shit, so now he was kind of feeling like he needed one.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Uriyuu heard the footsteps and for a brief moment he thought about ditching. He wasn't feeling detention right now. Not that he wasn't used to it or anything. Detention was where he spent a great deal of his time whenever he was at school. He spent more time in detention than he did in the classroom and honestly, if his parents cared, they didn't show as much. Not that he cared what they thought. It wasn't like he acted out to get attention, he was too mature for that. He was just doing his own thing. He glanced up at the black haired male and tossed him the lighter before he looked back out at the campus. This year was probably going to suck too. "Had a nice swim," he asked.

DK groaned loudly. "Oh my god, stop treating me like a baby. Just because I'm eleven doesn't mean I don't know things." Lies. "What am I supposed to do for the next half hour," he asked, turning to look at Boreas. "It's not like I know every cool place to hang out. Besides, I want to meet my dormmates." He had the most stubborn expression on his face. "You're not the boss of me."

Chris shook his head. "Unfortunately not, but I think his room was this way." He didn't seem bothered that his cousin didn't want to tag along. It was better than having the guy tagging along and being all square and what not. Chris preferred some entertainment in his life and if you weren't with it then you would get left behind.

"Should I feel honored," he asked with a raised brow. The prospect of getting her number wasn't a bad idea though. After all, she was pretty damn hot and good in bed, so why not. As she traced her fingers along his chest he smiled lightly. "What, don't tell me you want to go another round," he teased. "Calm down little lady, your time will come again."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 pm

"Thanks," Kymin said casually as he caught the lighter, lighting his own cigarette before handing the lighter back to the red haired male and leaning against the school building. "Oh ha ha," he mumbled, rolling his eyes and running a hand through his still damp hair. "Thanks for rooting for me," he joked, letting out a slow stream of smoke. "I don't get Kiline. It's like that guy only gets any fun out of breaking up fights," he mused. "He doesn't do anything else." Not that Kymin knew of, anyways. He never really saw the guy around outside of classes.

"You don't." Boreas shrugged when DK asked what he was supposed to do for the next half hour, walking away as he did. "Dunno, dun care. Have a blast with whatever it is." The brown haired male sighed when DK started being stubborn, turning to look at the kid and walking over to him. He practically towered over the pipsqueak. "Look. Kid. Unless you want to get made fun of constantly for snooping around other people's rooms and asking stupid questions like that, you're just gonna have to trust me, boss of you or not." He knelt down in front of the boy. "Come'ere, lemme give you a piece of advice. Don't snoop. Mind your own business and people will be less likely to bully you, alright?" Shaking his head, he stood up. "Jesus...now leave me alone," he mumbled, starting down the hall.

"Hmhmhm. I don't usually take people's numbers down, so maybe you should," Sorca teased, looking down at the blond. "No, I'm just admiring your tattoos. You were able to satisfy me for now," she told him with a wink, withdrawing her hand and keeping herself propped up again, crossing her legs along the bed. "Huuh? You think these are little?" she mock pouted, turning slightly and crossing her arms under her chest to give him a show. But only to tease him. After all, they had plenty of time for more later.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Uriyuu pocketed the lighter. "You're welcome." He grinned lightly and then shrugged. "The guy's a bit of a freak show, but I guess he fits right in with all us other misfits. I mean, there's that one kid who killed someone and then there's Kiline, and Mickey, and Sorca, and all kinds of weirdos around here. Not that it's a bad thing, because it makes everything interesting, it's just odd." He shrugged again and took a drag of his cigarette. "He doesn't cause trouble though, so I'm not going to make a big deal of it." He looked up at Kymin. "Would you prefer he do something?"

DK kept frowning, but when Boreas came over he took a step back. The guy was a giant compared to him. DK didn't want to get made fun of, so he nodded lightly. He pouted when Boreas finished talking and told him to leave him alone. "I didn't bother you to start with," he grumbled before marching off towards the grounds. He'd go take a walk or something. Anything that would distract him for the next half hour because he had no where else to go and no friends.

"I think it's the other way around," he told her as he sat up. He needed to take a shower and get this stuff off of him. "Glad you like the tattoos," he said. "Getting inked is well worth it." He pulled his legs over the bed and stood up. "I'll give you my number after the third time," he said, looking at her breast instead of her face. She had a nice sized rack. "Gotta make sure you weren't just a fluke." He cracked his neck. "And you're far from little." He smirked. "I need to shower, so you have to go," he told her, being straightforward was something people didn't like about Mickey, but he told you how it was, whether or not you wanted to hear it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:58 am

The way Uriyuu spoke made Kymin feel a bit bad about what he'd just said. For someone who got into trouble all the time, the guy sure was sensible. He supposed Cross wasn't much different from the other kids who kept to themselves at the school. As the red head spoke, Kymin took a drag and held the smoke in for a moment before sighing it out at Uriyuu's question. "When you put it like that, he's not so bad the way he is," he said with a light frown. He couldn't imagine Kiline picking a fight or starting trouble. The guy was just too deadbeat and silent. He'd heard the guy talk before, unlike like that foreigner who never spoke at all. From what Kymin understood, he got decent grades too. And he was pretty good to pair up with when there was a group or partner assignment. He usually knew what he was doing. So no, maybe the guy wasn't so bad.

Boreas merely ignored the kid as he went off to find somewhere to write. He needed somewhere unique. Quiet, but somewhere that would spark inspiration. The library wasn't good enough. But...he supposed until he knew the schoolgrounds better, it would have to do.

Sorca raised an eyebrow at Mickey's confidence, but instead of looking offended by it, she looked amused. "Oh you think so, huh?" she joked lightly, a smirk on her face. She wondered briefly if she should be the one honored. Not likely. She wondered if, after the third time, she should get his phone number and refrain from giving him hers. Or using his number. Just to see if he'd come find her for another round. There were plenty of men in school willing to try to satisfy her. Not many did a great job, but there were a few who weren't bad. That Onihana guy was one of them. She'd heard that him and Mickey hated each other though, so that would be interesting. She had to make sure the next two times she was at her best though. That was, if she wanted Mickey to come crawling back to her. When she saw the blond looking at her chest rather than her face, she grinned lightly. Worked every time. "I was gonna say the same about you," she purred, when he said he had to make sure she hadn't been a fluke. She hoped he wasn't. She was planning on keeping him around this semester, whether he knew it or not. "I know," she piped in amusement, standing up and fixing herself up as Mickey got off the bed. She found her panties and slipped them on, fixing her bra and buttoning up her shirt before throwing her hair back up into a ponytail. It was obvious enough that she was used to quickly cleaning herself up like this. "We still on for tonight after dinner, or did you need a little break?" she asked as she put her hair up, glancing to the male with her emerald eyes shining mischievously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:14 am

Mickey almost laughed at her words. "We practically had a quickie, that's not going to put me out of commission." He looked her over once more. "I'll see you tonight. Try not get too excited between now and then," he told her as he grabbed a change of clothing and his towel before he started towards the door. He was going to shower and then take a walk around, catch up with some friends, and come down from the amazing high of pure ecstasy. He unlocked the door and opened it once she was all set. He didn't bother checking to see if someone was gawking at the door or checking to see who was coming out the room. Instead he just started down the hall towards the showers. Things like this were practically normal for him.

Uriyuu glanced up at Kymin, wondering why the guy was frowning. He didn't bother asking though. "So, you and Mickey going to duke it out all year long, or are you going to get over yourselves and act like young adults," he asked. Personally he wouldn't mind seeing them fighting over and over. He'd start keeping score after a while, but he supposed others wouldn't appreciate it. He smirked lightly. "At least you get some action, I'm stuck with Kiline and Savage." He gave an exaggerated sigh. "Man I've starved. I wonder what they're going to make for lunch." He checked his watched. "Lookie there, it's almost lunch time anyway. "Time sure flies when you're having fun."

Vin checked his watch. "Alright, we're going to call it a day, it's almost lunch time." The guys all looked relieved. Max smirked. "One day he'll join us in the pool instead of ordering us around." Roman started swimming towards the edge. "It's because he's scared to get in the water with Felix. He knows he'll get outswam." Felix followed after the two of them. "I don't want his job. I just want to swim," he said as he hoisted himself up out of the water. The silver haired male grabbed his towel and started to dry himself off. "I'll catch you all later." Max frowned. "You don't want to get lunch with us," he asked. Felix shook his head. "I'm not really hungry. I'm probably just going to grab an apple or something and go back to my room." Max shrugged. "Suit yourself. No wonder you're so skinny. One day you're going to pass out from starvation or something." Felix only shook his head and started back for his dorm. He needed to get a change of clothes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:46 pm

"Just had to make sure," Sorca purred playfully, leaving the room behind Mickey with a flip of her ponytail. "See you tonight," she said with a light wave, starting off towards her room. Maybe she wouldn't tell that freshman about Mickey after all. At least...not any time soon. She didn't need the child getting all pissy at her for sleeping with Mickey after hooking the two of them up. Now the question was...would she be able to get Uriyuu Serizawa into bed with her?

The black haired male glanced over at Uriyuu before giving a light shrug. "That's up to him, really. I just fuck with him, he's the one that brings the fight," he said lightly, taking another drag. It was true though. With one exception, Kymin had never started a fight with the guy. "Egh. Good luck with that," he said with a small frown. "Yours is probably gonna be the quietest dorm out of them all," he mused. "Yeah, me too now that I think about it," Kymin stated with a light frown. He hadn't eaten much today. "Yeah. Fun. Sure," he chuckled. Getting thrown into a cold pool wasn't his idea of fun. Though smoking certainly relaxed him, he wasn't about to call that fun either.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Felix had spent all summer swimming and surfing, but treading water for that long was still exhausting. He was worn out and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Lunch could wait, even if it was essential. The silver haired male opened the room door and grabbed a couple of clothes before he headed out to shower, returning fifteen minutes later to slump down onto his bed. He didn't take note of his roommates. He was tired and wanted to sleep. Nice and snug in blue sweatpants and shirt he curled up.

Uriyuu thought he was immature, but these guys had him beat. "Quiet dorms are boring." He wished he could switch but he didn't want to make a big fuss over pretty things. He stood up and started for the cafeteria after putting out his cigarette. "I'll see you around." He wondered if the little bookworm would be there. Not that he'd sit with her or anything.

Lunch time was now the topic for everything and Haven decided to follow suit, trailing behind quietly, hoping someone would befriend him along the way, but it didn't seem likely s at this point.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:56 pm

By the time Felix got back into the room, Kim was out cold on his bed, and Recha was still drawing. The red haired male looked up as the older one laid down. "Not going to lunch?" he asked curiously. Him and Kim had eaten something a little bit before they'd got here, but Recha had a pretty big appetite, so he could eat right now.

"Good for sleeping if nothing else. At least you don't have to worry about someone trying to kill you in your sleep," Kymin joked with a light chuckle. When Uriyuu got up and put his cigarette out, the black haired male gave him a wave. "See ya." He was gonna stay out here a while longer and finish up. He wasn't wasting a good cigarette. Granted, he could just put it out and use the rest later, but that just seemed ridiculous. He wasn't that broke.

Clarissa had ended up going to the cafeteria after she'd checked out all those books that Uriyuu had helped her with. Well, after she'd put most of them in her room, anyways. Now she was sitting at a table by herself with her food tray on the table next to her and a book laying open on the table directly in front of her. She wasted no time when it came to reading. And she liked sitting alone most of the time because of it. She didn't mind conversing with people, but not when she was trying to read.

As if awoken by the far away smell of food, the red haired boy sat up from his nap, rubbing his eyes lightly. He was kinda glad no one was in the room with him. He stood up and stretched fully before making his way out of the room with a lazy yawn. He was bored. He had to find something to do in this school. He guessed getting food was a good start.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:48 pm

"I was thinking I'd get an apple or something, but I think I'll be fine until dinner." He rolled over onto his side to see Kim asleep. "I'll go with you if he's going to sleep through lunch and you just want some company." Dantes was in the room, but Felix didn't think the guy would miss lunch just to harass a sleeping Kim. He yawned lightly. "How's the drawing coming along?" He rolled onto his stomach and rested his head on his arms, which were crossed over the pillow.

Xen made his way to the cafeteria where he grabbed a few things from the lunch line and took a seat by himself. No one ever sat with him, and it wasn't because he didn't want company, people just avoided him was all. He sat quietly in the back corner, slowly pulling apart the grilled cheese and dipping it into the tomato soup. It was different from his home country, but he had no complaints.

Now Uriyuu hadn't planned on sitting with her, but why waste a good opportunity. He went over and sat down in front of her. "Don't you have friends or something? Books don't exactly talk back ya know." He straightened out his lunch tray and then examined his food. "What classes ya taking this term," he asked, figuring talking about school would be the only stable conversation they could manage.

Ellie blinked several times over. "Are Serizawa and Izumito a thing or something? I saw them talking together in the library and now they're sitting together. Seriously a weird couple if you ask me," she said as she took a bite of her sandwich. "I mean, he's a total bad boy and she's an angel."

Haven nervously looked around the cafeteria at all of the smiling and laughing faces. His heart sunk lightly when he realized he didn't have any friends here. He wasn't very good at making friends either. He knew he'd been standing in one spot for too long, but he didn't know where to sit or who to sit with. Green eyes began to water and he quickly dunked his head and tried not to run into anyway as he made his way to an empty table near the door. He sat down and silently prayed this wasn't one of the older kids normal table.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:32 am

"I wouldn't mind the company," Recha said with a light smile when Felix offered to go with him. However...red eyes glanced to Dantes. He was worried that the guy would try something if they left. Maybe they should wait for him to leave the room first. "Not terrible," he responded, looking down at the notepad before frowning. "But not fantastic, either." He really was his own worst critic. It didn't look too bad, but it didn't look extraordinary either. It didn't look like something that would catch people's eye at a glance. That was what he needed.

Fara made her way into the cafeteria, glancing around shyly. She wondered if that guy from the mechanics club would be here. She didn't see teal hair anywhere, but she did see....Xen! Feeling relieved she wouldn't have to sit by herself, the silver haired girl got herself a tray of food and went over to sit across from him, giving him a light wave once she put her tray down. "You like dipping your grilled cheese too?" she asked with a smile. Grilled cheese and tomato soup was exactly what she had on her tray as well. It had to be her favorite combination. No other type of soup and sandwich went better together!

The black haired girl looked up from her book, blinking when she saw that Uriyuu had sat across from her. She gave him a slightly confused look, but smiled at what he said. "Maybe that's why I like them," she teased lightly, putting her bookmark in place and closing the book. There would be no reading while there was another person trying to talk to her. That was both rude...and distracting. She wondered if this was going to be a constant thing with him. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the company of people...she just enjoyed reading as well. "Which classes..? Hm.." Clarissa looked down at her tray thoughtfully. "Let's see...well, I'm taking AP Calculus, Psychology...Literature, Physics, and Physical Education. Oh, and Mythology," she told him with a light smile, seeming almost embarrassed. To her, all her classes seemed a bit advanced. If she could have, she would have taken more than just six classes, but that was the most that the school allowed. She really wanted to get into Forensic Sciences or basic human anatomy or something like that, but she would have to wait until either next semester...or next year. "What about you?"

Kinana glanced over to the two that Ellie had mentioned, raising an eyebrow. "Well now, look at that. You're right, they are a weird couple. Maybe I should go ask and see if they're really together or if Serizawa's just being a creep," she said with a mischievous grin.

The red haired boy walked into the cafeteria and took a brief glance around before going to get some food. He'd seen a table with just one other kid at it, and it seemed to be the only table that wasn't completely crowded with people. So, after getting his food, he headed there, and sat at the end of the table closest to the wall without a word to the orange haired boy and started eating silently. He wasn't good with people, so he probably wouldn't even try. Most people thought he was a weirdo, so he generally didn't bother talking to people except for blunt statements.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:46 am

Dantes was fiddling with a pencil as the two were speaking, talking about going to lunch together. He rolled his eyes and shook his head when he saw them glancing his way. He flicked them both off and got up to leave. He'd get Kimberly when the time was right. He had all year to do this, so he was in no rush. However, the sooner he got rid of that guy the better.

"Then company I shall be," the blue eyed male offered. Felix uusually just tagged along just because he could. Kim had needed a date, Felix had offered. Recha needed a lunch buddy, Felix had offered. That was just the type of person he was. Felix frowned when Dantes got up and left. He really disliked the guy. He didn't move from his bed when Recha kept frowning at the drawing. "You'll get it eventually," he told him. He'd move when Recha put down the pencil and paper and looked ready to go eat. Now that he thought about it, he'd had a long drive over here. He should eat, because he'd skipped breakfast. Sometimes he just forgot to eat.

Xen couldn't really tell someone was approaching him because of all of the noise, but when Fara sat down at his table he was a bit surprised. Didn't she want to sit with her roommates. He could already hear the shift in conversation across the cafeteria. The loudness was changing to quiet whispers of shock. Maybe they would think this girl was his sister, or childhood friend, seeing as though they looked nothing alike. More rumors would spread, this school was notorious for them. Xen nodded in greeting and then nodded again to answer Fara's question. They had things in common. That was....good?

Uriyuu smiled. "I can imagine you being a hermit, lost in the woods and surrounded by nothing but books." He gave a small laugh. His eyes widened when she listed off her classes. "You..that's....nerd." Yep, he had no filter. "Why take such advanced stuff? I'm taking Shop, Physical Education, Math, Literature, JROTC, and Mythology." He preferred classes that wouldn't kill him.

Ellie tapped her friend lightly. "Don't be rude, although I'm sure he's really just being a creep and she's just being super nice about it." She shook her head. "Oh, where is Kim? He has to be here for the announcement."

Haven looked hopefully when someone sat at the table with him, but the guy sat a few seats down and didn't even so much as say hello. Haven swallowed lightly and stared down into his plate. He felt like an outcast and it was only the first day. His appetite gone, he picked over his food in silence. He didn't think this school would be very fun. Maybe his mom and dad would come get him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Recha returned Dantes gesture as the guy turned to walk out of the room. He wasn't gonna take shit from that guy. Thought he was tough shit, picking on his brother for being gay. Hell, Kim wouldn't even fight back if the guy tried to attack him, and Dantes knew it! Recha closed his notebook and set it on the bed, getting up and going over to Kim. "Hey, Kim. Me and Fe are going to get lunch. You comin with?" he asked, poking his brother on the shoulder lightly. When Kim shook his head without opening his eyes, Recha rolled his, chuckling lightly before turning to Felix. "Alright, let's go."

Fara smiled when Xen nodded to her in greeting and in response to her question. "I know it's gonna sound kind of weird," she started a bit shyly. "But I like putting a bit of hot sauce in my soup sometimes. It makes it kinda spicy," she said with a light smile, dipping her sandwich into the soup and taking a bite. "They don't have hot sauce though," she said with a small shrug. She didn't sound all that disappointed, but more like she was stating a fact. That was really all she was doing. She knew she probably wouldn't get a response from him, and that was fine. She'd figured out by now that he didn't talk much. She didn't mind it. "Do you always sit by yourself?" she asked, looking at the much taller male. She'd noticed the cafeteria get quiet, which was why she'd asked.

"That's Rissa for you. She's too nice. She really needs to say no sometimes. And not just to me," Kinana said with a light huff. She'd once been interested in Clarissa herself, but the chick had turned her down. Kinana couldn't blame her for not being interested in women, of course, but still. "Woah. Ellie," she said suddenly, lowering her voice. "Look," she said, directing Ellie's gaze towards Xen and Fara with a nudge of her head. "I didn't think that guy had any friends. That's a new kid, isn't it?"

"If I were to go live in the woods, I wouldn't be lost in them," Clarissa said with a light giggle. "I'd own those woods and know'em like the back of my hand," she joked with a nod. She blushed though, when Uriyuu stuttered and then called her a nerd, and puffed out her cheeks. "Am not," she huffed. "I take those classes because they sound interesting. You're taking mythology too? I bet we'll be in the same class," she said with a nod. There were two different sections of mythology, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. She'd opted for the afternoon class.

The red haired boy glanced over to the other kid at his table just in time to see the guy glancing at him at the same time. He started eating, not touching the vegetables on his tray, before glancing to the kid again, seeing him play with his food. Brown eyes blinked. He was sitting here by himself, playing with his food? He didn't usually talk to people out of the blue like this, but that was strange. "Not hungry?" he asked curiously, tilting his head.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Haven looked like a deer caught in the headlights when the red haired spoke to him. He started to say he wanted to go home, but his dad had always scolded him for being a crybaby. "I-I only eat beef." He hadn't meant to blurt that out, because it was not the problem in the least bit. Haven looked down in embarrassment, his cheeks coloring a bit red. "I-I m-meant I'm not h-hungry...." He bit the inside of his lip and prayed that the guy would just ignore him like everyone else did. He no longer wished to converse after making a fool of himself.

Felix rolled off the bed and started for the door. He was nice and comfortable in his sweats. No one would hassle him about not being in uniform on the first day. Seriously, it was pointless. Today was a Sunday, dress code wasn't necessary. He yawned lightly and scratched his head. "I'm ready for next weekend to hurry up and get here. I signed up for the last surf tournament of the year," he spoke. "It'll be the biggest waves ever. A whole weekend of surfing." He was excited. Last year he'd come in third, which was nice, but it still sucked not to be first. "Do your surf?"

Xen didn't like hot sauce, and even if he did, he'd have thought it to be really odd to put it in soup. He tilted his head, his deep brown eyes were slightly questioning and his brow raised ever so slightly. Her tone didn't indicate that she was bothered by the lack of condiments provided by the cafeteria. He gave a nod at her question of whether he always sat alone. It never bothered him that no one cared to sit with him, or that they spread rumors. He knew they all believed him to be a mystery that needed to be solved, but no one had really ever just outright asked. When he was dropped off at the beginning and end of term, everyone stared into the heavily tinted car windows to see who was also in the car.

"She's such a sweetheart. He'd better not break her heart or I'll break his face," Ellie said with a look of seriousness that turned to a smile a moment later because she was too preppy to be mean. It was also because Kinana reminded her that Clarissa had rejected her. "Maybe next time," she joked. She then looked to where her friend was pointing. Her mouth dropped. "Oh my god, do they know each other," she asked. No wonder the place had gone oddly quiet. "That's the kid from earlier who you picked up like a life size doll," she reminded Kinana. "Why's she talking to him? Isn't he mute or something?"

Uriyuu raise a brow. "Really now? Alright then, I invite you to Survival Weekend with me," he told her. "I don't know if you know or not, but the Physical Education department holds a weekend in the woods in October where we have nothing but a tent and our sleeping bags. Friday after class we go into the woods and we have to find our own food and water and fires, and basically try to survive a weekend. It's pretty fun, if you don't mind getting dirty. No books though," he added with a tease. "Those classes sound boring," he murmured. "You need to take things like Shop and JROTC, now those are interesting classes." He picked up a slice of apple and popped it into his mouth. "That'd be cool if we had the class together." He shrugged.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:05 am

The red haired boy raised an eyebrow when the other boy responded. The look on his face said that he hadn't thought he'd be spoken to. The red haired boy wondered why that was the case. "You can't really only eat beef," he said plainly, though his tone simply said he didn't believe the guy. "That would get boring." A pause and he glanced at Haven's tray, and then at the orange haired male. "Why did you come to lunch if you weren't hungry?" he asked curiously.

"Next weekend?" Recha tilted his head. "Oh. Yeah, I heard about that. Sounds like fun, but I'd never place," he chuckled. He wasn't good enough at surfing to bother paying the entry fee. At least, he thought there was one. He wasn't really positive though. "Occasionally, but I'm not all that good. Most waves will make me faceplant into the water," he joked with a small laugh.

Fara gave a small frown. "What year are you? You don't look like a freshman. So...sophomore? Junior?" she questioned, waiting for him to give a shake of his head or a nod before continuing on. "And nobody will sit with you after all these years here?" Her frown deepened. "Aren't you lonely?" Nobody deserved to be alone for that long. Sure there were a bunch of students around him, but if nobody talked to him, that had to get depressing, didn't it?

"Aw, look at you miss class prez. Defending the honor and hearts of young women everywhere! It's no wonder everyone idolizes you," Kinana said dramatically, chuckling at her own goofiness. "It looks like it." Kinana squinted, looking towards Fara and Xen. "Oh yeah, it is, isn't it. That girl is not what I would have expected, honestly. First she's interested in a mechanics club, and now in him? Pff, she's an odd one isn't she..? I always thought he was mute too. Never once heard him talk. But he looks like he's responding to her. At least he's not ignoring her. Still, what a weird pair."

Clarissa blinked. "Survival Weekend?" She'd heard of it, but she'd never really bothered with it before. No one had ever invited her and she didn't want to go alone and be the odd one out. "Sure, I'll come. Books or no books," she said with a smile, sounding as if she'd just accepted a challenge. She was actually kind of excited now. She'd always wanted to try to go to that, but she'd always been too nervous. "They're not boring, they're really interesting," she said with a nod. Not that his classes were boring, but she didn't really think she'd survive in JROTC. She wasn't nearly strong enough for that. Clarissa nodded when Uriyuu said it'd be cool. She'd like having that class with him. Just so long as he didn't make her do all the work if they ended up getting paired together for an assignment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:08 pm

"I only like beef," Haven said, rewording the sentence. He then tried not to look as uncomfortable as he felt. His green eyes looked down at the table. He didn't like all the questions. "Because it's lunch time and you're supposed to eat lunch because it's important." He looked off to the side before picking up a steamed carrot and started to chew it slowly. Vegetables were okay, but not the ham sandwich that the lunch lady refused to let him leave without.

Felix smirked. "Maybe I'll teach you how to surf whenever the weather warms back up. If you're free, you can come watch me take first place this year." He could hear the busy cafeteria coming up. His parents were coming down too. He was looking forward to that, especially since their professions didn't allow them much time to see him and vice versa.

Xen held up three fingers to indicating his year. He didn't look the least bit bothered by the fact that no one had ever sat with him. She was the first and probably the last. He gave her a small smile and shook his head. This solitude that had been bestowed upon him did not make him lonely. It was not natural, but Xen adapted rather quickly to his environment. Loneliness did not register in his mind like others would. This solitude had kept him from getting into trouble, not that he would have found himself in unfortunate situations even if he had company.

Ellie blushed at Kinana's words. "I just want this to be a good year. Mickey and Kymin already got into a fight and then Cross had to step in." She sighed. "I have to do better in order for everyone to do better." Ellie frowned. "That is weird. Mechanics and Xen Reizei. I'm going to investigate and get to the bottom of this mystery." She paused. "Oh my God, what if Principle Yamaki set this up, for her to be like his friend. Maybe he's become chronically depressed since no one ever speaks to him and Mr. Fujioka and Mrs. Gianna became worried and brought it up to him." She gasped. "I bet that's it. Farae is a secret guardian!"

Uriyuu was kind of expecting her to turn down the offer, so the surprise showed clear as day on his face. "Really!?" He scratched the back of his head and looked off to the side. "Well, glad to hear that you're going to come along." He shook his head in disagreement when she claimed her classes were interesting. "When pigs fly maybe." He started back into his food. He was hungry and all this talking wasn't filling his belly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum