Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 am

Boreas nearly rolled his eyes when the guy went to go find a teacher. "Whatever. I'm not moving until it's official," he said, lazily laying back on the bed. He wasn't gonna bother taking his stuff over to the other room until he was sure. He didn't want that kid getting all excited over nothing. "Yeah. It's weird, he laid down and was asleep in like three seconds," he noted aloud when the other kid asked.

"Not all families are like that," Clarissa said quietly. She didn't think that anyone was listening, but it was better to talk quietly in the library anyways, where even the quietest conversations could overheard. She wondered if Uriyuu was afraid of becoming like his parents and that was why he didn't want a family. She wasn't close enough to him to ask him though. After all, this was the first real conversation they'd ever had. The black haired girl gave a small smile when asked if she wanted a husband and kids, giving a small nod. "Mmhm...I'd like to have a family eventually," she admitted shyly. She didn't really think it was anything to be embarrassed about, but she still kinda was. She really wanted to have a boy first, and then a little girl so that her older brother could watch over her. "I've been thinking...maybe a nurse or veterinarian would be something I could do...maybe." She'd also been thinking that she'd end up too stressed over those jobs too. But she wasn't going to say that right now.

Kim smiled and chuckled lightly. "Well thanks, in any case." The teal haired male blinked a couple times when the tiny silver haired girl nodded shyly at Felix's question. He'd never have expected a small girl like her to be interested in robotics. "I, uh, didn't mean to call you nerdy, then," Kim said in embarrassment, giving a small grin and rubbing the back of his neck. When the girl answered with nothing but a small shy smile, Kim figured she probably didn't talk much. "Well, I guess I'd better talk to Ellie then," he chuckled lightly. "I'll let you know if the club gets started. What's you're name?"

"Fara Farae," she replied quietly, holding out her hand shyly to the taller male.

Kim shook her hand softly and smiled. He'd been tempted to kiss the back of her hand, but to be honest...she was so tiny that he figured breaking her heart like that would break her entire being. "Kim Babo." When she giggled, Kim blinked and tilted his head. "What?"

"N-nothing," she stuttered quickly, before looking to Felix as if expecting his name too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Felix smirked. "Don't worry, his name is stupid, we all know it," he offered. When she looked at him expectantly he introduced himself. "Felix Kuriyama. Nice to meet you Fara." Such a cute name for a cute kid. Felix glanced at Kim. His blue eyes looked down the hall, spotting Dantes Black going into their room. "Brilliant," he muttered. He didn't care for the guy, not one bit.

Uriyuu shrugged. He didn't care if all families were like that, but he wouldn't risk it. He already knew he had his dad's attitude, so why bother. How cute, she wanted a family. He wondered why she'd been placed here. Probably because her parents wanted to spend a shit ton of money to make sure she was perfect at everything. "You just like helping everyone and everything, huh?" He didn't see how she wouldn't freak out over being a nurse with people's lives in her hands. "Whatever you decide, good luck."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Fara smiled when Felix mentioned what it was that she'd been laughing about, stifling a giggle again when Kim turned red and glared at Felix. "My name's not stupid," he huffed in agitation. Fara didn't want to mention that that was exactly what his name meant, so only smiled shyly instead. "Nice to meet you," she said to both of them, glancing towards the place where he'd been looking before. Kim voiced her thoughts, because he hadn't seen whoever Felix had been looking at either. "What's brilliant?"

"I-I wouldn't really say it like that," Clarissa said, sounding thoroughly embarrassed when he said that she just liked helping everyone and everything. "That makes me sound like...I dunno, like I'm some sort of angel or something," she said with an embarrassed smile. "I'm really not..." When Uriyuu wished her luck she smiled and thanked him, only to realize something. "O-oh...don't you have anything to do today..? I'm not keeping you, am I..?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:54 pm

"Actually it is stupid," he snickered. He couldn't help himself. Man it was good to be back at school. While he was a reserved person, he had a very tight knit circle of friends who could bring some life to him. The only reason he was in boarding school was because one, his parents had the money for it, two his mom was surgeon, and three his dad traveled all across the world. They'd all come to the agreement that boarding school would mean he'd have constant adult supervision and a good education. Felix loved and adored his family, so coming to this conclusion had been rather simple. They took into consideration the other's feelings. "What's brilliant is that Dantes is our roommate...."

Uriyuu grinned. "I think everyone at school thinks you're an angel." He shrugged. When she brought up that he might have something to do he gave a thoughtful expression. "You're not keeping me from anything, but I should probably see if my roommates have showed up yet." He shrugged again. "I guess I'll see you around or something."

Ellie skipped down the halls, handing out flyers to every person she went past. "Make sure you all find your dates for homecoming this weekend. It's going to be a wonderful event." "Oh, are you bringing you know who?" "It's going to be after dinner." "Feel free to email me if you have any questions." "Oh, you're lost, let me help you find your room." She was practically in overdrive. So friendly and preppy. Ellie loved school and she loved people. It was the most wonderful thing ever.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Kim only grumbled when Felix said that his name was stupid. He was never going to hear the end of it. Not unless he moved far away and changed his name. But he liked Roulette city, so he wasn't sure if he planned on going anywhere. When Felix stated that Dantes was their roommate, Kim's face paled a shade and a look of dread crossed over it. "Dantes...like...Dantes Black, Dantes..?" he asked, looking over to Felix. Like Felix, he didn't like Dantes, but it was for a different reason. He was kind of afraid of the guy. Dantes was, to be put simply, a bully. He'd had a confrontation with the guy by accident one time when he'd been by himself. Turned out, Dantes wasn't a fan of him either. He wasn't looking forward to being in a room with the guy. What if he ended up alone in the room with the guy at some point? He had Recha and Felix in the room with him, but what if they were both somewhere else and busy?

Fara looked up and Felix and Kim when they started talking about someone named Dantes Black. "Is...he mean?" she asked quietly. She hadn't seen him go into the room, but if he was mean, she'd be sure to steer clear of him.

"If they do, they're putting me on a pedestal I can't possibly climb up on," Clarissa said with a small worried frown when Uriyuu said that everyone in the school thought she was an angel. Wait, did that include him then? Did he also think of her that way? "Oh...me too, probably," she said lightly when Uriyuu said he should see if his roommates had shown up yet. She had no clue who her roommates were going to be this year. She wasn't too worried about it though. If they were noisy, she could just come to the library. "Okay, see you around Uriyuu," she said with a smile. "Oh, right, my books," she said with a light giggle, moving to take them from him so she could check them out. There were five books in total and a couple of them were pretty thick, and hardcovered. No one could ever say that Clarissa wasn't an enthusiastic reader.

Kinana walked down the hallway with a more confident air about her than most students. Her dark tan skin contrasted against the white shirt of her uniform, which happened to be a male's uniform. She'd had her parents convince the school to allow her to wear a boy's uniform sometime in her first year because she hadn't liked wearing the skirt. Her brother Raiken had already been in the school a year by that point, and because he was a generally well-behaved student, the school didn't have too much of a problem allowing his little sister some leeway. When Kinana saw Ellie bouncing around down the hall, she came up behind the blue haired girl and clapped her on the back. "Calm down Prez, you're gonna end up blowing an engine before classes even start," Kinana teased with a chuckle. Her dark and light blue striped tie was loosened lightly, and if it weren't for her voice, it would have been fairly easy to mistake the slender girl as a boy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Felix knew this was going to be a serious drag with Dantes sharing their room. He saw it on Kim's face and he still didn't know what had happened between the two of them. He just knew that Kim was scared of the guy and Felix was half tempted to walk in there and make it clear for Dantes to keep the fuck back. He let a steady breath, his blue gaze going to Fara. "Yeah," he replied. "Stay away from him if you can, he's not exactly the kind of person you want to make friends with." He crossed his arms and looked to Kim. "Look, there's Ellie, why not go make her day by telling her you're going to start a new club," he offered.

Uriyuu handed her the books and then waved goodbye. He grinned inwardly and started for his room. When he got there, two of his roommates were already there. He had seen them both around, but he didn't know their names. "Hey guys," he greeted. "You probably already know this, but I'm Uriyuu. Might as well get names and introductions out of the way."

Batsu raised his head lightly, he was reading over his class schedule. When a tall, slim red head walked in and greeted them, Batsu gave him the once over. Uriyuu Serizawa. Trouble maker. Rule breaker. Disrespectful. Attention seeking. Thrill seeking. Party boy. F minus student. The list could go on and on. "Batsu."

Ellie spun around when someone clapped her on the back. "Kinana!" She hugged the other girl with a grin. "I am not going to blow an engine," she said with a laugh. She adored Kinana, she was just so...different and unique. She smiled. "How was your summer? Have you figured out your room?" She hoped they were rooming together.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Kim only nodded when Felix suggested that he go talk to Ellie about making the club. "Not that she needs her day made. Look at her, she's as bouncy as ever," he pointed out, glad to get off the subject of Dantes. "News like this would probably make her head explode," he chuckled lightly, glancing to Fara. "Wanna come with? Just so she knows that I actually have someone interested in it," he said lightly. "You don't have to if you don't want to," he said, when he saw her look a bit nervous. He wondered if she found Ellie intimidating. Kim chuckled at the thought.

"I-I'll come," Fara said shyly, looking down at the ground.

Kinana grinned and hugged Ellie back when the hyper girl hugged her. "Hey Ellie," she greeted kindly. Ellie was such a treat to be around. She was always happy about something or other, and if not, she always found amusing ways to complain about it. "My summer was pretty good. Me, Raiken and the folks went down south to the beaches," she said with a smile. "Hell yeah I have. Unfortunately for you, you're gonna have to put up with me the entire year long," she grinned with a nod, blinking when she saw Felix, Kim, and some tiny silver haired girl walking their way. "Eeeyyy, Babo number one, lookin sharp," she teased with a grin.

Kim chuckled when Kinana greeted him and he gave a wave. "Not bad yourself Kin." Kinana and him spoke every now and then. After all, they were in the same boat here. Both of them were attracted to the same sex. There were only a few people here like that that Kim knew of. Some were obvious, some were hiding it rather well. Kinana just didn't care who knew. She was one of those girls that would deck you in the jaw if you tried to get mean with her about it. Kim, on the other hand was...well, the complete opposite of that. Either way, the two of them were pretty good friends. Not as good as Kinana and Ellie were, but still. "Hey Ellie, got a minute?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Felix grinned. "Well, I'd rather not see her head explode, especially not on the first day, but, well, you know, we have to let her know some way." He tucked his hands into his pockets and followed Kim and Fara over to Kinana and Ellie. When Ellie greeted them, she looked down at the little silver haired girl. "Is this your sister Felix!? She's adorable!" Felix simply shook his head. "I'm an only child." He'd let Fara introduce herself, it wasn't his job. He looked to Kinana. "Hey."

"The beach!? That must have been wonderful. I wish I could have gone to the beaches this summer. I got stuck at home, but there's always something to do in the city." She grinned with delight as he friend broke the news on their room arrangements. "Oh my God! Yes! This is the best news ever," she told Kianan. "A whole year together! You should take the bed next to mine!" When Kim and Felix came over with a little kid, Ellie didn't seem daunted by the fact that she'd just called a complete stranger adorable. "Yes Kim, of course I have time. What can I do for you," she asked as he moved over to him. She was quite excited to see everyone again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:45 pm

When Ellie came over to him, claiming that she had time, Kim gave a small smile. "So," he said, clapping his hands together lightly. "I need your help with something. I want to create a club for robotics, but have no idea where to start. I already have someone who's interested in it, so there's a good chance there might be more people in the school who would be. Recha would probably join too, just for shits and giggles," he mused, before looking back to Ellie. "Think it's a thing I'd be able to do?"

Fara blushed when the blue haired girl called her adorable and had the incredible urge to hide behind one of the two taller boys. Since she didn't know them like that though, she kind of shrunk in place, looking down shyly. She wasn't going to introduce herself unless asked. Besides, Kim and the girl were already off talking, even if the black haired girl had come over to her.

"Look at you, you're so tiny and cute!" Kinana exclaimed happily, picking the tiny girl up from under her arms and lifting her into the air without a care. "I just wanna steal you away," she grinned, putting the girl down with a laugh when she heard her give a small yelp of surprise. The poor child's face was so red that Kinana almost felt bad about it. She was so tiny and shy and adorable though! "Ehehee, what's your name little one?" Kinana asked, bending down to look at her with a bright grin. "I'm Kinana."

Fara couldn't help but stumble back and away from the tall black haired girl as she got put back on the ground, her face a mess of red embarrassment and surprise. This girl. Was terrifying. Who just picked up a random stranger like that?! "F-Fara F-Far-rae," she stuttered, glancing to Felix as if he would help her get away from the older girl.

(And just because I can, Fara's expression, when Kinana picked her up.)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 pm

(It's perfect!)

Felix blinked when Kinana picked up Fara. God she was such a weird chick. He sighed lightly. He should have just stayed in his room. This was too much for one day. "You know, picking up random strangers tend to freak out said strangers," he pointed out as he moved between her and Fara who had just glanced at him as though she needed his protection. He was not a bodyguard, but he had sort of given Kim the idea to come over here and Kim had invited Fara, which meant he was indirectly responsible for her for the time being.

Ellie listened to Kim and she nodded like a maniac when he said he wanted to start a new club. She immediately hugged him, and it had nothing to do with how great he looked in this masculine facade of his. "Of course I shall help you! And you love robotics, so of course you will be able to do this. Oh my God Kim, maybe we can talk to the kids in Workshop to see if they'd like to join. I mean, all you have to do is put the word out there and the members will flow. I can already picture the perfect flyer and everything."

DK poked his head out of his room. "Did someone say there's a robotics club? I'm not sure how good I am in robotics, but I like to know how things work. Can I sign-up,"he asked, his purple eyes curious. He hadn't heard all of the conversation, so he wasn't aware things were still in the beginning stages. He just wanted to get involved and make some friends.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am

Kinana grinned lightly when Felix came over to the protection of the little one. "I know, I know, but she's just so adorable, she's like a little plush doll!" she exclaimed with a giggle. She noticed that when Felix came over, the little freshman moved behind him like she was hiding, but keeping herself from grabbing onto his leg.

Yup, he knew it. Ellie's head was definitely about to explode. However, her hugging him was quite the unexpected twist. "Er...hehe, thanks." Despite his surprise, he couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm. Looked like even the class president couldn't resist him when he looked like this. "Oh yeah, I forgot about workshop. Though...where would we get the parts..? I guess I can go to the scrapyard I normally go to, but I don't know if they'd have enough spare parts," he said with a small frown. The school had materials, sure, but he didn't know if they'd lend them away to a club. He blinked when a kid about Fara's size poked his head out of a doorway and asked about the club. Why were there so many tiny students this year? They weren't a middle school. "I mean, sure, but it's not actually an official club yet," Kim said with a small smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:03 pm

His brow twitched lightly. Kinana had no filter what's so ever. How could someone openly compare another human being to a plush doll? Felix was aware of Fara having moved behind him and that Kinana was still making the younger girl uncomfortable. "Are you going to homecoming," he asked, changing the subject for the sake of keeping Fara from passing out. He noticed a purple haired kid had stuck his head out and asked about the Robotics Club. Word would spread pretty quickly at this rate.

Ellie produced a notepad from practically nowhere. "Look, don't worry about all of that. I will talk to the workshop teacher and see if we can borrow some parts. If need be we can start a fundraiser and branch out to local businesses in the city. Roulette is a pretty big place, surely someone is willing to support us." She looked to the kid who poked his head out. "Hi there. What's your name," she asked.

DK smiled and moved out into the hall. "Dorian Knight, but you can call me DK. I would love to help in any way I can," he offered and Ellie squealed with delight, causing a pair of students walking by to become startled. Ellie gave a quick apology and then looked to Kim. "The club shall be official!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:12 am

(Ellie used Screech! The wild Students became startled and fled!)

Kinana raised an eyebrow at Felix's change of subject. Or rather, what he changed the subject to. "Homecoming? Heh, not likely. But if Ellie doesn't find a date in time, I may have to take her myself," she said with a small chuckle, glancing at the blue haired girl. She wouldn't put it past Ellie to beg her to pretend to be a guy for a night just so she could go to homecoming with someone. "What about you?" she asked, looking back to Felix. "I mean...Babo looks kinda straight now, so your options are limited," she teased. She knew Felix wasn't gay, and hell, he probably wasn't into guys at all, but teasing him about it when he hung out with the twins so often was fun.

Kim blinked when the small kid came over and introduced himself. If all the members of the club were going to be so small, he was afraid that they weren't gonna get many older students to join. Both Fara and DK looked like they were eleven years old. No one wanted to join a club with a bunch of kids in it. When Ellie squealed and then said the club will be official, Kim couldn't help but to start laughing. Like really laughing. He didn't know what it was about Ellie, but she was just such a treat to be around.

Fara glanced over when she heard Kim start laughing and couldn't help but giggle herself. He had a pretty contagious laugh. Kinana raised her eyebrow and looked over at Kim, but smiled nonetheless. "Huh. Didn't know Babo number one had such a nice laugh. That's weird. Babo, stop," Kin said, chuckling lightly.

"Eheheh, s-sorry, sorry," Kim chuckled, wiping his eyes lightly. "Well glad to hear it's gonna be official, in any case," he told Ellie with a small grin. "You gotta calm down though Ellie. If you're hyper like this the whole year, all the boys will be too intimidated to approach you," he advised, petting her head lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:37 am

Felix could see Ellie and Kinana going together to the homecoming dance and even being crowned homecoming queen and king. He smirked lightly and then raised a brow at the tease. "I offered to tag along if he didn't find a guy to go with," he said with a shrug, his hands resting in his pockets. "If not then I'm going to just hang out in the room." He wasn't big on social gatherings and wouldn't go unless asked by a friend who was in desperate need. It was just the way he was. When Kim laughed he glanced over his shoulder at the guy. He heard Fara laugh, then Kinana, and then DK and Ellie. Kinana was right, it was weird. Now that Kim had things somewhat situated Felix wanted to travel back to their room and lay down for a bit. He was tired and too many people were out and about.

Ellie laughed. "Then it's settled. I'll let you know how things are going in regards to advertisement." She pocketed her notepad and looked to the small group. "It shall be our duty to band together and make this club grow. I shall announce it tonight at dinner. Kim, be prepared to have all eyes on you." She looked at her watch. "I should get going, there's a million things I need to do and not nearly enough time." She sighed lightly. "Oh well, I shall catch you all later, enjoying your unpacking."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:21 am

"Aw look at you, such a good friend," Kinana joked, nudging Felix's shoulder with her fist. He was lucky. She normally actually punched her friends in the arm and not just nudged. But she was feeling nice, since it was the first day of school and all. "Hey, we should organize like...a poker night or something for people who don't want to go to homecoming," Kinana suggested quietly with a sly smile. She didn't need Ellie hearing. The girl would kill her if she knew that there was an event being planned that might actually distract people from going to homecoming.

"Sounds good. Thanks a million Ellie," Kim said with a small smile. When she told him to be prepared to have all eyes on him, he grinned lightly. What a good chance to make a first impression among the freshmen. He wondered how many would join just because of how he looked. "Aye aye captain," he said with a mock salute. "Try not to overwork yourself," he said with a small wave, chuckling when Kinana excused herself from Felix to go walk with Ellie, wrapping an arm around the blue haired girl's shoulders fondly. Kim then looked over to the purple haired boy. "Oh, I'm Kim by the way," he said lightly.

Recha had gone back into the room once he'd seen that Felix and Kim had left. He'd just needed a minute to cool off after Kim had gone and been an ass like that. And worse yet, it had been downright embarrassing. It would've been one thing if it had been in front of anyone other than Felix, but...god, hadn't Kim figured it out by now? They were twins, for crying out loud! The red haired boy sighed, too deep in his thoughts to realize that Dantes Black had entered the room.

Fara gave a small, quiet sigh when Kinana ran off with Ellie, moving away from Felix and looking up at him. "Thank you," she said quietly. "Is she...always that...always like that?" She really wanted to ask if the older girl was really always that scary. That had been pretty terrifying, if anyone were to ask her opinion. Which she might not give anyways because she didn't like talking to people about her opinion. She was always afraid if someone disagreed with her that they would yell at her over it or something.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 am

Felix didn't very much like being touch, but this was Kinana they were talking about, so he had no qualms about it. The suggestion of a poker game didn't really appeal to him either. He'd rather sit in his room and sleep while the halls were quiet or watch some TV. "I'll think about it," he replied. His blue eyes shifted to Ellie and Kim who were wrapping up their conversation. He waved goodbye to her and Kinana. He then looked down to Fara. "No problem. She's always like that." He looked to Kim. "I'm going back to the room," he told the guy. He looked to Fara. "It was nice meeting you." Without anything more to say he headed back up the hall towards their room. He spotted Dantes first. The guy was showing off a switchblade. He didn't need to be psychic in order to know this was not going to be a smooth year. He went over to his bed. "Recha? You good?"

DK smiled. "Nice to meet you Kim."

Mickey returned to the room, a smug look on his face and he kicked the side of the bed as he entered the room. "This is absolute and utter bullshit," he complained. "Of all the people I get stuck with a murderer and a....you," he said, pointing at Kymin with a look of accusation. He turned his glare on Xen who was either sleep or ignoring him. "You'd think they'd know to give me my own room by now. I could afford to buy this damn school if I waned. Where the hell is the respect around here?"

Haven looked up when he heard someone complaining about their room. The guy was awfully loud and seemed a bit stuck up, bragging about his money and what not. He glanced at his roommates and when the brown haired male came back with the man who had been helping seat them, he lowered his gaze.

Chris had brought back Gabe Fujioka, one of the school counselors. The man looked as though he were in his late thirties, early forties. His black eyes looked at each of the students. "The room assignments are made before you all come to school, and we generally do not do room changes, as you can hear from Mr. Mutsu." Chris snickered, but shut up when Fujioka cleared his throat. "I will find Ms. Gianni an see what she thinks. I shall return shortly." Chris rolled his eyes since he was a few steps in front of the guy. When the counselor left he crossed his arms. "Who the hell is Ms. Gianni?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:02 am

Fara nodded lightly when Felix said it was nice to meet her. "You too," she replied quietly. Once he walked away, she glanced around and immediately started back towards her room before anyone else could try to start a conversation with her. She wasn't exactly the type to be hanging around a lot of people. Hyper people and large crowds made her nervous.

Kim nodded with a small smile. "Likewise. So you into building stuff then, or just curious?" he asked, glancing to Felix as the other male started away. He'd catch up later. Besides, he wasn't in any rush to be in the same room with Dantes Black.

Recha blinked and looked up from his luggage when he heard Felix come in and speak. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Sorry bout storming out like that. Kim's just kind of an ass sometimes," he chuckled lightly, not realizing there was someone else in the room with them just yet.

Kymin chuckled when Mickey came back into the room, grumbling about how he couldn't get a room change. He raised an eyebrow though, when Mickey started saying something about him but either couldn't think of the right word, or decided against it. Kymin put down what he'd been holding and walked towards the end of his bed, sitting down on it casually and looking at the blond. "I'm very sorry, I might have missed it over the sound of your rich kid bitching, but what were you about to call me?" So maybe he was trying to start a fight, big deal. Might as well get it out of the way now, because everyone knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

Boreas shrugged when the black haired guy left. "Probably some old hag of a teacher no one wanted to marry," he said casually, leaning back on his bed. "If that other guy's complaining says anything, I wouldn't get your hopes up about us switching." He didn't bother paying attention to the frown that put on the black haired kid's face.

Suki Gianna was one of the school counsellors, next to Gabe. She usually spent most of her time in her office on the first day, trying to remember the names and faces of the new students so that she could talk to them properly if they needed to ask her for help or advice, or just needed someone to talk to. Even though she was about Gabe's age, she looked to be in her mid to early twenties, and had brown hair that fell just a bit past her shoulders and bright, lively hazel eyes. Right now she was indeed at her desk, looking over pictures and names, as was usual for her on the first day.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Felix smirked. It must have been nice to have a sibling. Mekko was kind of like his little sister, but they didn't live together or hang out as much as they used to. The older they got, the more apparent it was that they had an age difference between them. His blue eyes narrowed slightly Dantes got up from his bed. "Hey Babo," the guy called, the switchblade was still in his hand. Felix was already moving between the two of them as Dantes continued to speak. "Tell Kimberly that if h-" He stopped as he came face to face with Felix. He raised the blade up to show Felix, but the silver haired male didn't even blink. Dantes, being the asshole that he was didn't back down, but instead he took a step back and pointed the blade at Felix. "Tell Kimberly he better watch his back and stay away from me." Felix kept his same expression and when Dantes put the blade away and walked out the room, he followed him to the door and made sure the guy went the opposite way of Kim. If Dantes had pulled something similar last year and threatened Kim, he wanted to know, especially since the guy had been so bold enough to approach Recha with a blade in hand. If he was trying to get a point across, Felix would make sure to do the same.

DK smiled. "I'm just sort of curious is all. It sounds like it will be fun. I've never really built anything before, and making something and calling it my own would be interesting, especially if it's something useful." DK gave a small shrug, his purple eyes shifting from left to right.

Haven listened to the conversation that was going on, but didn't bother to engage in the conversation. He supposed he could have offered to switch the room if it gave everyone a chance to be happy. None of his friends....well, he didn't have friends, so making new ones by giving up his spot in this room could have been a start. He wished he'd have thought of that sooner. He was a bit taken aback by the way the one guy spoke about the teacher they hadn't even met. His parents would have never approved of such rudeness. He watched as the male named Chris sat on the bed Nick had reserved for the time being.

Gabe knocked on Suki's door. "Gianna, we have another set of students that want to be switched. I already told Mutsu he couldn't switch just because he didn't like Onihana." He crossed his arms. "This group are friends, so I wanted your input, if you're not busy," he spoke.

Mickey faced Kymin when the guy spoke to him. He walked over to the other male and grabbed him by the shirt. "I said I don't want to be roommates with someone like you," he said as he pushed Kymin back. "It isn't natural and I don't want you looking at him. In fact, I don't like the look on your ugly mug, so how about I fix it for you." He raised his fist but paused when he saw Xen get up and walk out the room. He'd honestly thought the guy was coming for him, but that wasn't the case, so he turned back to Kymin. He hadn't been very quiet when he'd spoken, so there were people starting to gather around the door, Uriyuu being the man instigator.

"Looks like the first fight of the year," the red eyed male cheered. "Let's do this!" Typical Uriyuu, never the one to try to talk a fight down. Hell, if it were him, he'd have spent less time talking and more time rearranging the guy's face. He didn't have anything against Mickey or Kymin, he just wanted to see a good fight. Get some excitement going on around here.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 am

Recha looked up when he heard someone call his name, frowning when he saw who it was. Dantes. That guy was a prick. He knew that Kim was afraid of him, but the guy had never told him why. And he'd never seen Dantes say anything to Kim, really. It pissed him off that Kim wouldn't tell either him or Felix what had happened. When he heard Dantes call his brother 'Kimberly', Recha stood up and walked over behind Felix, just so he wouldn't end up punching the guy right then and there. He didn't give a damn if Dantes was holding a knife or not. "Stay away from my brother. And his name is Kim, asshole!" he called after Dantes when the guy left the room. "I swear to god...I don't know what he did last year, but if he messes with Kim this year," he grumbled, going back over to his bed.

Kim zoned out from talking to DK when he saw Dantes walk out of their room, holding back a small sigh when he realized the guy wasn't coming this way. "Yeah...cool," he said lightly, turning his attention back to DK. "Let me know if you need help with building, once we get the club up and running, alright?" He really had to stop worrying about Black.

Suki turned when she heard Gabe's voice and gave him a small smile. "Oh?" she gave a small sigh. "We should probably consider letting the kids choose their rooms next year," she said with a small chuckle, standing up from her seat. "Alright, let me talk to them. I at least want to meet them before giving a decision," she said kindly.

Kymin raised an eyebrow when Mickey grabbed his shirt, as if he hadn't thought the guy ballsy enough to make a move like that. When the blond went to punch him, he immediately went to move. Mickey's hesitation was a huge mistake on the other guy's part. Kymin didn't much care for the cheering crowd, but when Mickey looked back to him, he stepped forward and brought his head forcefully against the blond's. In fact, he'd been aiming to break the guy's nose. Kymin didn't care much for fights, but if he got into one, 'quickly' was his preferred method of finishing it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:01 am

Felix wasn't going to say much on the issue. Kim refused to tell them and he wasn't going to force the guy into speaking. On the other hand, Recha was right, Dantess needed to back off. "Maybe with the two of in here, he'll think twice before he acts." He heard the commotion in the hall and sighed when he heard Uriyuu cheering, 'Get 'em Onihana!' "You'd think the upperclassmen had some class," he muttered as he closed the door just enough to block out most of the sound, but not closing the door completely. He fell back onto his bed, crossed his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. "It's going to be a noisy year with those two sharing a room." He would probably stay away from the doors if that was the case. The roof was always quiet and the pool was always a nice escape. Speaking of, he should start back to his morning routines of jogging around campus. He wanted to be ahead of the game.

DK grinned. "I will, but I'll try not to be too much of a bother." He looked past Kymin as a small crowd gathered around a room. "A-are they fighting," he asked. He was confused. This was boarding school, not some back alley and it was the first day! He glanced to his room. "Um, I-I think I'll go back to my room before a teacher shows up. I don't want detention on the first day." Was that too nerdy? He didn't want to be hung from a window like Boreas said he would if he acted all weird and stuff.

"Thank you," Gabe said as he stepped back to give her room. "I'll talk to Yamaki about it. Giving them free will to choose sounds like a good idea though. This system isn't all that bad, since it allows foreign exchange students, and transfers to have equal opportunity if they don't already have connections here."

Mickey's immediate reaction was to grab his nose as he heard a crunch and searing hot pain followed. He swore loudly and glared at Kymin, blood seeping through his fingers and his vision went blurry for a moment. Without a second's thought he brought his knee up towards Kymin's stomach. He needed to even the playing field. This bastard wasn't about to ruin his face and walk away unscathed. Mickey never backed down from a fight and he wouldn't start today. He dropped his hands from his face and swung out his fist towards Kymin's jaw.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 am

"If he doesn't, we're gonna have some problems," Recha huffed, pulling a small notepad and pencil from his bag before he plopped down on his bed with one leg hanging off and the other crossed on top of it. "You'd think. Especially at a boarding school as strict as this. Jeez. They need to up their game," he muttered as he started sketching. "Yeah. Guess that means I'm just gonna be spending a lot of time away from the dorms then."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Those two get into it all the time," Kim said with a small shrug. "Alright, see ya later DK," he said casually, giving a small wave. The teal haired male started back towards his room, unwilling to walk around the school without knowing exactly where Dantes was. When he got back to the room, he blinked at the first thing Recha said to him. "Kim, I don't want to walking around the school alone." Kim blinked again. "Alright Aunt Kas. Why not?" When Recha gave him a look, Kim tilted his head. "You're really not going to tell me why?"

"It's obvious why, I shouldn't have to spell it out," he growled.

Kim raised an eyebrow. "When did you start playing big brother? Jeez, I'll be fine," he huffed, crossing his arms lightly.

Kymin chuckled when Mickey swore. "I wouldn't be worrying about my face if I were you. Oh, right, Mickey, you got a little something on your face. Right...right there," he said, rubbing at his own nose with a grin that was wiped clean off his face when the blond kicked him in the stomach. Kymin nearly doubled over, giving a small cough, and stumbling back when Mickey punched him. He went to land another hit on Mickey, only for his wrist to end up being grabbed. When he looked to see who it was, he nearly groaned. Fuck. Cross. This guy was a pain in the ass. But then he noticed that Cross also had Mickey's wrist and blinked when the guy started dragging them both out of the room. You wouldn't think it on first impressions, but Cross was monstrously strong. Kymin had some muscle to him, but in any kind of contest of strength, Cross would mop the floor with him. "What the fuck Kiline, let go," Kymin protested, trying futilely to pull away from the raven haired male. Where the hell was he taking them anyways?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Felix glanced at Recha from the corner of his eye. He didn't move when Kim came in and the two started to talk. For someone that hated physical contact, Recha was pretty damn aggressive. Felix wouldn't call it a bad quality. He was just looking out for his brother. However, with that being said these two argued more than anymore he knew. He rolled onto his side so that his back was facing them. It was going to be a boring day today. Tomorrow would be better. They'd be able to go to class and meet new people and actually do stuff. "Recha," he begin, "Homecoming is coming up this weekend, are you going?" He probably should have faced the guy when he was speaking to him, but it had just crossed his mind.

Mickey was ready to go all in when he'd finished hitting Kymin in the stomach and face. He was ready to, but someone caught his wrist. Mickey glared at Cross. "Fuck off you weirdo." He was going to swing at the guy but he ended up being dragged along like some child. Uriyuu stepped out of the way and groaned. "Dude, could you be anymore of a loser," he asked with a frown. "Damn party crasher."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Recha looked up from his notepad at Felix's question. "Homecoming?" The red haired male gave a short laugh, while Kim chuckled at the question and shook his head, going over to sit on his bed. "Homecoming is a dance, Fe. Going to a dance means dancing. Dancing means getting close to someone else. In other words, hell naw," Recha chuckled. "What about you? You got anyone you wanna ask to go?" He doubted Felix had a date already. It was the first day of school and Felix...well, he didn't strike Recha as that type of guy.

Cross glanced at Uriyuu as he passed him and gave a slight nod of his head to the side, telling the red haired male to come along without actually telling him verbally to come along. The raven haired male didn't let go of the other two males despite their struggling. Cross pulled them out of the back entrance to the dormitories and towards the gym. He pulled them through the gym and towards the pool area. Once in the pool area, Cross pushed Mickey into the pool and when Kymin stood there laughing, Cross put his foot up while his hands were in his pockets and kicked Kymin forward into the pool all without breaking a straight face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Felix looked over his shoulder as Recha started talking about how dancing was the main reason for him not going. He gave a small grin and then shook his head. "No, I'm not really into those sort of things." Too many people and way too much noise. "If you're not making Kim take a girl, and he can't find a guy I offered to tag along for a 'pity date' as he so colorfully put it. If not I'm going to just hang out here unless Kin drags me off to play poker." He sort of just went with the flow. He didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't really interested in dating. People butting their way into his personal life just didn't work for him. He'd turned down two girls last year and he hadn't felt any regret. They weren't his type. He wasn't sure what his type was. Maybe he just didn't have an attraction to anyone, ever.

Uriyuu raised a brow at the gesture, but he followed him all the same. He laughed until he was in tears as Mickey and Kymin were kicked into the pool. "As cheesy as this is going to sound,I guess they just need to cool off." He laughed, even when Mickey threatened him. "You look like a washed up pin cushion with all those piercings. Great job Kiline. You're not so dull after all."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:52 pm

"Yeah, I thought as much," Recha shrugged, when Felix said he wasn't into those sort of things. He was gonna suggest that Felix chill with him during the dance, but decided against it when the guy said that he'd end up taking Kim if he didn't find a date. "You know, I hadn't even thought of making him take a girl to homecoming, but now that you mention it," he said deviously, glancing at his brother, who groaned and replied with "thanks Felix."

Cross glanced at Uriyuu while the guy was laughing, cracking a smile at the stupid joke and looked away when Uriyuu said he wasn't that bad, giving a small shrug before turning to walk out of the pool area with his hands in his pockets. The smile had faded from his face already, but he blinked when he heard his name being called, turning his head to see a teacher that had just walked in, just in time to have seen Cross push the two sophomores in the pool. Looked like tomorrow was detention, then.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum