Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 11 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow at Felix's words. "Some real fun? What did you have in mind?" he chuckled, though his light brown eyes were curious. When Felix called him out on something he'd hoped the guy would have ignored, Kim looked off to the side in embarrassment, falling silent. He really hadn't meant to say that aloud. And he'd really, really hoped that Felix wouldn't have caught onto it. All wishful thinking, as it turned out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 pm

"Mmhm, but I know what I like to do for fun. I want to know what you like to do for fun, then we can go from there." His eyes turned back to the breakfast as he finished with the last touches and got two plates out. "Don't look so embarrassed." He gave a dismissive wave. "I'll forget you even mentioned it if it makes you feel better." He grabbed the plates and brought them to the table. There was an omelet with cheese, bacon, bell peppers, and a few other things. "I hope you like omelets." He sat down and looked down at the food.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:24 pm

When Felix asked what he liked to do for fun, Kim grinned. "Oh you know, nothing too out of the ordinary. Going to cult meetings, dabbling in the dark arts, recruiting young ones as fellow cultists," he said, waving his hand dismissively. Of course, he was joking, making fun of his own choice of gothic clothing. "Please do," Kim said, giving a small laugh when Felix said he'd forget all about it. "That wasn't meant to be spoken aloud," he chuckled. When Felix put the plates down, Kim's eyebrows raised slightly. "Wow. This looks amazing. I might have to keep you," he joked, giving Felix a playful grin before starting into the food. Damn, it tasted just amazing as it looked. If Felix wouldn't let him keep him, them Kim would at least hire him now and again to cook for him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:33 pm

A brow rose slowly. Dabbling in the dark arts? Felix laughed. "Wow Kim, I didn't think you were so serious." He then nodded. "It's been forgotten." The immortal started into his omelet. "I'm not much of a keeper, but I'll stick around as long as you chose to tolerate me." His smile was nothing short of serious, but it was also polite. "Do you like it," he asked. He picked lightly at his food. He rarely cooked for himself, so eating something he'd made was always like a treat. He almost laughed again. He was treating himself. When had he laughed this much?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Kim couldn't help but smile when Felix laughed. He liked making people laugh, though Suki was really the only one who laughed at his jokes rather than at his expense. "Oh, I am a very serious individual," Kim said in a mock-formal voice. "There is nothing I don't take seriously." Liiieessss. He grinned when Felix said it had been forgotten. "Arigatou." And just that that, his comment from before had been refuted. Saying thank you in a different language out of the blue like that. He doubted Felix even knew what that meant. Kim blinked when the guy said he was around for as long as he could tolerate him. "Oh really? Because, you know, I have a lot of patience," he said, giving an impish grin. "You could be here a while." Kim nodded at Felix's question. "Hell yeah. You're an awesome cook man," he nodded again, taking another bite as if to emphasize his point.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 am

Felix knew Kim was lying through his teeth. This goofball was far from serious. When Kim thanked him, Felix nodded. "You're welcome." It was interesting that he knew Japanese. Felix liked the language and it briefly reminded him of the time he and his students had gone out to eat. Kana had understood what he'd meant and it was quite the surprise. Back then she was so young and hardworking and innocent. Lost because she'd lost her parents, but determined to find her place. How had things gone so sour between them? He let the thought fade. "Most people don't tolerate me for too long, not even those with great patience, but hey, have at it. Besides, I've got time."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:26 am

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix said he was welcome. "You actually knew what that meant? Neat. Do you just know the word, or the language?" he asked curiously. When Felix said that not even those with great patience could tolerate him for long, he smiled. "Nobody has greater patience than me. And we all have time. Just let me know if you think I'm wasting yours and I'll let you be on your way," the blue haired mechanic said, giving an honest grin. Most people he'd been with had always complained that he got too involved in his work, and didn't pay them enough attention. That by being with him they were just wasting their lives away, because they wanted to be with someone who actually showed they cared. Kim nearly sighed at the thought. Those people just didn't have the passion that Kim did for their work. They just cruised through life doing something simple and meaningless because they'd never found or never pursued their passions. It wasn't his fault they hadn't and he wasn't going to stop doing what he loved because of it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:51 am

"I know the language," he spoke lightly. "As well as Romanian and some French." He smiled. "Japanese because my friend taught me. Romanian because I'm half Romanian, and French just because I had nothing better else to do with my time." He chuckled lightly. It was one of the many things one got to do when they were immortal. Learn. He didn't particularly care for learning, but it was good to keep up with the times. Maybe he'd finally visit Romania. His father was one of seven and surely he had some great, great, great, great, aunts and uncles out there. He didn't know. "Don't worry Kim, I have plenty of time to waste. So far you've managed to keep my interest." He grinned lightly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:18 am

Kim raised his eyebrows in light surprise when Felix named off the languages he knew. A sudden spark came to the mechanic's eye when Felix said he was half Romanian. "You're half Romanian? Seriously? Well, that just made you about a hundred times hotter," Kim grinned. He only knew a little about Romanians, other than that most of their men were ridiculously gorgeous. That explained why Felix was so damn hot. When Felix mentioned that he'd managed to keep interest in the mechanic, said mechanic gave a small chuckle. "It wouldn't be because I have such an exciting life, now would it?" he joked. Really, his life wasn't all that exciting. Felix had just come at a bad time.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:40 am

Felix nodded. He'd never really cared for his Romanian side, but when his mom had insisted on teaching him, he'd caved and learned since it was his dad's native language. He'd always been curious as to why his dad had left Romanian to come here. "Glad to know I'm hotter than before." He laughed lightly. "Maybe just a little. I like interesting people, but it's not just the life you're living. You've managed to spark my interest in guys, and not many men have the ability to do that. And when I say many, you're the second."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Kim couldn't help the small laugh that escaped him when Felix laughed. He took another small bite of his food while Felix spoke, listening to just how it was he'd sparked the other male's interest. "So I'm only the second guy you've ever held an interest for? Not as great as being the first, but I'm flattered nonetheless," he joked with a small grin. Once Kim was done with his food, he sat back and gave a content sigh. "Yep. It's official, I'm keeping you," he laughed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Felix grinned. "I like that you're flattered,but you can be the first in regards to other things." His blue eyes were shining. What had made him say that was beyond him. Maybe he wanted a reaction from Kim. Maybe he wanted to see how far the guy would go. He didn't really know. When Kim called him a keeper he simply smiled. He didn't mind being kept around for a little while. A break was always nice. He crossed his arms over the table and gazed off to the side. He'd been through hell, and yet he was still moving. Always moving. He didn't really know how else to live.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Kim blinked at Felix's statement. Well that had been out of nowhere. And aside from that, that had been very...promiscuous, of Felix to say. The teal haired mechanic chuckled in such a way that it could almost be called a giggle. "Cute." He kept calm about it, but there was a slight pink on his face that let one know the statement had left him a bit embarrassed. "I'm going to take that as, you didn't do anything with the other guy then," Kim said with a small grin. It really was too bad it hurt to move, or else Kim might've taken Felix up on that offer later in the night.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Felix didn't mean right now of course. He knew Kim was injured and they'd just met and a lot of other factors that he didn't care to think about. He then smiled politely. "No, we didn't have enough time," he said. It was half true. Maybe had he not found that letter. Maybe had he not died then they would have been okay together. Felix felt different smile forming on his face. One that held less amusement and more regret. "But since you're keeping me around, if you ever get the idea, then I'm open to just about anything." There it was again. Speaking without thinking.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Kim was quiet a moment. Didn't have enough time? There were a couple things that Kim could think of right then and more than half of them were terrible. One, the guy could have died. Two, he could have moved away. Three, it could have been a very brief meeting in which Felix had felt a spark, but the two of them just ended up getting caught before they could get too far. Yeah, they were all pretty bad. "That's unfortunate for him. Maybe a bit more fortunate for me." He didn't want to say anything that might upset the guy, because if the guy actually had died, he didn't want to sound like an ass. That's why Kim had tried to make it sound a bit like he was joking around. Kim raised an eyebrow. "Just about anything, huh?" He couldn't help the small grin that followed. He doubted that Felix was really up for that much. Especially since the guy was new to this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:00 pm

It was unfortunate. Felix barely knew the guy, but he'd been there when Felix had gotten out of jail. He'd took him out for drinks and then let him stay at his house. He'd helped save Kana and so much more. Felix looked at Kim. "Yeah, but the past is the past. We have to move on." He shrugged lightly as if it was nothing. "And yes, just about. I'm sure I'll reach some point where I'm just not into it." He smiled lightly. "We'll see how far I can go. I like a challenge."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Yup. He'd gone and done it. Kim was now about 65% sure that Felix's male interest was dead. The other 35% was that the two had gotten into some kind of fight and broken up, if they'd ever really been together. The mechanic couldn't help but give a small laugh when Felix said he was sure there'd be some point where he wouldn't be into it. "Look, I may be a bit weird, but I'm not that kinky, so there's not too much you have to worry about," Kim laughed. He'd done plenty of things with guys, but none so far that had made him particularly uncomfortable.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 pm

(You're 100% right Kim Sad )

Felix looked almost shy when Kim said he wasn't kinky. He was still not too sure about this. Women were his line of work and he knew exactly what they did and did not like and if he found one that was a special case, he quickly made amends. The shinobi waved his fork lightly. "Then you'll help show me the ropes, nice to know." He finish the rest of his food before it could get cold and then leaned back in the chair. "Kim Babo. Your name really amuses me." He was teasing. "You're far from the meaning."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Kim grinned at Felix's shyness. That was adorable. He nodded when the guy said he would show him the ropes. "Though I'll be honest, I've never been a very good teacher," he chuckled. He wasn't very patient, when he tried to teach others things, though he was sure he could be patient when teaching Felix about the...other things. Kim turned a bit red when Felix said his name amused him. "Oh great, another person who knows enough Korean to make fun of my name," he sighed. "I hate my parents," he groaned in exasperation, laying his head on the table. "Thank you though," he mumbled through the wood.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:27 am

Felix held a smile on his face. "I only know because I had a Korean friend who loved me enough to call me an idiot repeatedly without my knowledge." He reached over and patted Kim's head. "Don't hate your parents, it's just a name." He chuckled lightly and then withdrew his hand. "I'll be okay if you're not that great at teaching. Trust me, for the longest, I was told I was a horrible teacher." He actually missed those days.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Kim blinked when Felix patted his head, slowly lifting it with something of a pout as he adjusted his glasses. "That settles it, I'm changing my last name. Not sure to what, but I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll have Suki adopt me as her awesome long lost brother or something," he said, forgetting for the moment that Suki actually had a long lost brother. And even if he remembered, it wasn't likely that Felix even knew anything about it. He sighed and lifted his head, before tilting it at the silver haired man's words. "You taught? Like literally as a teacher, or just...you know, random things to random people?" Okay, this time it hadn't meant to come out sounding dirty, but somehow it had. Kim frowned. "Not like...you know...you know what I meant," he huffed, turning his head to the side.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 pm

"Kim, don't change your name. I like it." He smirked as the guy went off about how he was going to get Suki to adopt him. Felix was amused. He didn't think that would ever happen. Not in a million years. "Yeah, I taught. I'm a shinobi. I had to train little kids who were idiots. I will never met one that didn't piss me off from the start." He shook his head. "I'm telling you, never have kids, ever."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 pm

"Well so long as you like it," Kim said in a sarcastic tone. He was only playing, but really. His last name was terrible. His family must have been named 'Babo' where they'd come from because they'd done incredibly stupid things or something like that. And they'd never had the brains to change their name after moving away. Of course, they'd only moved away when he'd been six or so, so he thought, anyways, so it had really been too late by then. Kim grinned when Felix said he'd taught little kids who were idiots. "All little kids are idiots until you teach them," he chuckled. "Hm, I dunno. I kinda like kids. They're not all that bad," he grinned, slowly standing up from his seat. For a second he had to use the table as support, because the moment he stood up, his midsection started burning intensely. Once he felt he was okay, he took his plate, and Felix's, since he seemed to be done with it and took them over to the sink. He gave them a quick rinse before putting them in the dishwasher, ignoring any complaints Felix might have been giving about his moving so much. Once he was done with that, he walked towards the living room, looking back at Felix with a small grin before waving him along. "Come on, let's watch a movie or something," he invited, as if it had been his idea in the first place and not Felix's.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Felix shook his head. "No, you don't understand, they weren't even strong enough to last the first training. They were all weak, pathetic. Just..." He gave a harsh laugh. God he had been cruel back then, but he'd made great shinobi out of that group. As Kim got up and grabbed the plates he sighed. "You're going to put yourself through hell if you don't stop moving," he commented, but he was clearly ignored. Getting up he followed Kim into the living room. "Okay, what are we watching?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Kim shrugged. "Maybe your training was too harsh. Meh, I'm not really going to pretend to understand shinobi though. Maybe they were just all weak." He didn't know, but he didn't like calling children weak. They were children for crying out loud. Kim sat down on the couch, casually patting the spot next to him with an amused grin, to see if Felix would actually sit. "That depends on what kind of movies you like," he said with a small shrug.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next