Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 am

Suki spent the day before being ushered into a supposedly safe place by younger ninja when the attack happened. Her and Tara had almost gotten in the way of a female ninja who'd gone about attacking villagers. It would be a lie to say that the two of them hadn't been terrified at what was going on. When it was all over, they were allowed to go back to the hotel, and Suki was surprised that out of the damage done to the village, most of it had been from the weight of the snow on roofs that hadn't been built to handle the pressure.

Starting out of the hotel, Suki told Tara she was going to see if she could find Felix. When she called his phone, there hadn't been an answer, so she called Kana instead, only to be told he was in the hospital. That had caused her spirits to drop greatly, and she hurried over, only to be told that there were too many ninja in the hospital right now to have charted who was in what room. So, she was told to ask nurses and doctors, since everyone knew who the foreign ninja were. When she finally found his room, she knocked and peeked in. "Felix..?" She was only hesitant because she wasn't 100% sure that this was even his room.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 am

The silver haired jonin looked at the door when he heard a voice. At first he thought it was Serenity, but knew better. She wouldn't hesitate to come in. "Hey Suki," he said with a half shrug because his shoulder was tightly bandaged. It was really uncomfortable because it was the same shoulder that Eliade had so kindly hit trying to get to Shaira. "What brings you here," he asked casually.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:15 am

Suki was relieved when she heard Felix's voice, walking in shyly, as was usual for her. Despite the fact that she'd been doing well in getting over her shyness around Felix, the events of the day before had caused her to 'withdraw' again. "What brings...?" She couldn't help but smile as she leaned against one of the walls by Felix's bed. "I came to see if you're alright...how bad is it..?" Normally she would've explained about how he hadn't answered his phone, and she'd called Kana, and how worried she was about him being hurt. But no, not today. She could see that he was hurt, so there was no point in asking if he was okay. The next best thing was to see how badly he'd been hurt...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

Felix looked at her, his eyebrow raised. "It's not that bad," he stated. "It's just my shoulder that's wounded." Felix kept from shrugging. He really wasn't expecting her here. He expected Kana.... Where was she anyway? Felix didn't bother asking. "How'd you know I was here," he asked curiously. It was just to get a conversation going. This was awkward even for him. Despite their night out a few days back, because of the issues going on, it had been pushed to back of his mind. "You can take a seat you know...I don't bite."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 am

Suki looked down a bit when she saw he had an eyebrow raised at her question. Why was he giving her that look? She hadn't said anything weird, right? "Oh, I-I tried calling your phone, but when you didn't answer, I called Kana instead...she told me that you were here," she said, blushing a bit when he mentioned that she could take a seat. "I-I know that," she said walking over and sitting down on the bed. For whatever reason, there were no chairs in the room like normal. She wondered if that was to make room for the wounded. "It...wasn't easy to find your room though...there's a lot of hurt ninja here," she told him, her gaze trained upon the floor.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:35 am

Felix nodded and wished that he hadn't done that. "Glad you're here," he said. He wasn't thrilled though, because there were far too many people hurt. It meant Aidelia wouldn't be able to continue her assault. That was yet another delay. If the Sand attacked, it would be all over. On the other hand, if Suki was able to walk around freely, they had won. Felix closed his eyes for a brief moment. "You're blushing," he said, if only to get his mind off the situation.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 am

Suki merely smiled lightly when Felix said that he was glad she was there. Thanks to recent events, she too had forgotten about the other night, which now seemed like it had happened so long ago. When he mentioned her blush, she looked to the side, as if suddenly trying to hide it. "Why do you have to mention that?" she said, sounding embarrassed. Of course, she was playing. She knew he simply couldn't help himself. Even if he'd won that little bet of theirs, she knew the truth.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:55 am

"Well, it's so noticeable that i can't help but mention it." Felix stood up and as badly as he wanted to stretch, he didn't. Gathering up the rest of his items, he carefully put his locket on and then his headband. Next he put his shoes on and then went about putting his jacket on. It was a replacement jacket, but he'd get his original one back sooner or later. Felix honestly wasn't feeling all that hot. He should have been sleeping, but he knew there was business on the outside he had to take care of. Looking to Suki he gave her a grin. "How about some lunch?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:03 am

"It's not that noticeable," Suki mumbled, looking at Felix as he stood up and put the rest of his stuff on. She couldn't help but think of how embarrassing it woulda been if she'd walked in while he'd been changing. It only made her blush brighten. She wondered if she'd caught him just after he'd finished changing. "Um, sure," she said with a small nod, standing up. He sure seemed lively enough for what had just happened, grinning like that. "Lead the way," she told him lightly, trying to force the blush from her face. He was going to inquire about it, she knew so.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 am

(I thought of that too.)

Felix looked at her when she blushed brighter. "I have a knack for noticing it," he said with a shrug. "So to me it is." Felix started out the door. "Anyway, how've you been since that night," he said. He wanted to here about how her life was going since she was the only bright thing in his life so far. Between the worry of not having Serenity around and then the flaming spark between him and Kana that was constantly dying out and resparking. He wanted something stable, like Suki.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:24 am

(Not surprising that we both thought of it. Eheh.)

"I've noticed," Suki said kindly. But why did it have to be blush of all things that he would notice? Why couldn't it have been...cloud formations or something? Following next to Felix, she looked at him with an expression of confusion when he mentioned 'that night'. And then she remembered. Well, so much for trying to keep her blush away. She hadn't remembered until then that she'd kissed him. It was a rather innocent kiss on the cheek, but still. "A-ah, right, um...aside from what happened yesterday, good," she said, folding her hands in front of her with her gaze down, as she normally walked. Well, it would have been normal with any other person. But this was Felix. He was the furthest thing from normal she had in her life. "What...what was that attack about, anyways...?" she asked, glancing at him. She hoped he could answer that. Oh no, wait! What if that was part of his mission?! "I-I mean, if you can't say, I get it," she corrected. Why was she suddenly so shy around him again...? She didn't like that she was being like this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 am

Felix's blue eyes casually glanced at her. He'd noticed that she wasn't as calm as normal. Not so much as calm, but free. Felix grinned kindly when she stammered over her speech. "Am I making you nervous," he asked with a small chuckle. When she asked about the attack, Felix shrugged. "I'm not even sure, but they attacked the Kage and I don't think he made it out alive." A short pause. He didn't mind telling her, because it was spreading through the village like wildfire. "The guy in charge wanted to take over the village as well, I guess he thought the Rock would come easily without the Kage, that however was not the case." Felix rubbed his shoulder. "What do you want for lunch," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Suki fiddled with her hands when Felix asked if he was making her nervous. "Er...no," she replied, trying to seem less nervous. It wasn't working too well. She guessed she actually was kind of nervous, since she'd remembered that she'd kissed him. But when she thought about it, nothing really changed. It didn't stop her from feeling a bit awkward.

Suki looked at Felix when he said that he didn't think the Kage made it out alive. "That's too bad..." she said, returning her gaze downwards. It wasn't really her village, so she wasn't worried very much, but she would have to convince Tara they'd have to leave soon before more wars broke out over the leaderless village. "Do you think there will be a leader again soon?" She paused, rubbing her hands together almost nervously. "I mean...I like this place. I'd hate to leave so soon because of wars over leadership..." She looked at him when he rubbed his shoulder, wondering if it was bothering him a lot, and if he'd taken anything for the pain. "You're the one who suggested lunch...you pick. I'm not a picky eater," she told him with a smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Felix looked at the younger girl as she asked about more wars breaking out. "I'm not sure," he answered honestly. "The Kage was looking for a replacement before this all happened, so everything should be okay from here on out." Felix wouldn't make any promises. "In addition to that being said, you're perfectly safe." Felix gave a soft grin. "Rice cakes and red bean soup sound good to you?" His blue eyes were looking ahead until he spotted a nurse. "Excuse me ma'am, is there any way for me to sign out without going through this line," he asked. The nurse gave a slight nod. "Yes sir. Your name please?" "Felix Kuriyama." The nurse gave a small smile. "Alright, I'll have you signed out, have a good day." Felix looked to Suki. "Let's get some food," he said as he put his arm on her shoulder.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Suki didn't feel very reassured when Felix told her that he wasn't sure if there was going to be a replacement soon. She hoped he was right about things being okay. Smiling, Suki looked down when Felix said she'd be perfectly safe. "I'm sure you and the other ninja have better things to do than look after more civilians," she said. She wasn't sure if he'd been saying she'd be safe because there were ninja around the village, or because he'd keep her safe. So, she made it a broad statement. So there was less chance of her ending up more embarrassed. She nodded at his question about food. It was simple, and she hadn't had it in a while, so it was fine with her. Besides, like she'd said, she wasn't picky.

The young brunette didn't say anything when Felix spoke with the nurse, but instead looked towards the line of ninja who were being checked out, and doctors who were rushing around. Suki was relieved to see that there were a lot of ninja checking out. It meant most of their injuries were not severe. Blinking once when Felix put his arm around her shoulders, she looked at him, blushing lightly when he spoke, but giving a small nod and looking down with a light, embarrassed smile. "Kay," she said softly, as she walked next to him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 am

Felix looked down at her. "Well, I became a ninja for that very reason," he informed her. "Everyone needs a little helping hand every now and then." He gave one of his more kinder grins, followed by a chuckle when he noticed how embarrassed she was about him having his arm on her shoulder. The last time he'd done that, Kana had spotted them and gotten all pissed off for no reason. Felix honestly didn't understand her back then. He'd never thought of her as anything more than his student. He held back a sigh. Where had he gone wrong? "You're so cute when you're shy like this," he told her as he opened the door for her and headed down the streets towards the restaurant.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 am

Suki smiled at Felix when he said he became a ninja because he wanted to help people. "I think you have enough to worry about though, with all that's going on..." she said, not truly knowing the half of it. She gave a quiet, embarrassed giggle when he called her cute, going out the door as he opened it for her. "C-cute...? Hmm..." She was thoroughly embarrassed. "I-it's not like I can help being shy..." she told him, walking with her gaze down.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 am

Felix wanted to shrug, but knew the results would be less than pleasant. His blue eyes shinned when she spoke about how she couldn't help being shy. "Oh but you can, you just know I adore you this way, so you continue to be shy." If Felix could smile, he would, but he couldn't. When they arrived at the restaurant, Felix pulled out her chair and then pushed it up once she was seated. Then he took a seat himself, waiting for the waiter. "So, where do you guys plan to go after here?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:34 am

If Suki's blush could have gotten any brighter, it would have when Felix said he adored her when she acted all shy. "B-but...I really can't help it," she insisted softly. She was sure that by the end of the day she'd be used to being around him again, and then she wouldn't see him again for a week or two, then when she did finally see him again, she'd be acting exactly like she was now. It was a horrible cycle, unfortunately. Smiling when Felix pulled her chair out for her, she sat down. She sometimes wondered if he acted as he did just around her, or if this was just the way he was. "Um...I've been trying to...convince Tara to go to the Gears with me...their festivals start in almost two months," she told him, then gave him a small smile. "I think I'm getting through to her, with everything that's been going on..." she said shyly. She'd been more referring to what had happened when she'd fought off the assassin, so-to-speak, those couple days earlier. But she didn't expect Felix to know that, considering something much larger had just occurred.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Felix kept his same expression when she mentioned going to the Gears. It was the first place they'd met all those years ago. It was also the place where all this had started, referring to his immortality that was. Felix wanted to be happy for her, but that village held one too many memories that he did not wish to remember. "Enjoy your stay there," he said with a grin as he pushed past the bitter memories. "Maybe bring me back a souvenir when you visit the Crested again." He gave a smirk. "Or you'd be enough of a souvenir." Felix was sure any other female would have smacked him for the comment, but Suki wasn't that mean....was she???
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Suki nodded lightly when he told her to enjoy her stay there. "I plan to," she said softly with a smile. Of course, there was a reason she wanted to go there besides just visiting. She wanted to see if her big brother would turn up in the crowd some day. It was that hope alone that kept her going through the years. Maybe she'd see him in a crowd one day. She also nodded when he told her to bring him back a souvenir, blinking when he turned it around and told her that she'd be fine as a souvenir. For some reason that statement amused her, and sent her into giggling. Most other women might've found that offensive. Maybe that was why it amused her. "I think I'll buy you something from the Gears," she giggled softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Felix was a bit confused when she started to giggle. Suki was one odd girl. The blue eyes shinobi gave a light grin, his eyes glowing a bit when Suki gave him an answer. "Oh well, I tried," he said with a smirk. "There's always next time I suppose." He gave a mischievous grin just for the hell of it. The waiter soon came over to the two. "What can I get the two of you?" Felix spoke first. "Rice Cakes and Red Bean Soup. I'd like water for my drink." The waiter then looked to Suki. "And you madam?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 pm

(But he loves 'er. ^^)

When Felix said there was always next time, Suki tilted her head and gave him a cute little smile. "That's the spirit." She had wanted to say something like 'don't give up hope', but that could've been taken as misleading. Though she didn't exactly like the look of that grin of his. Was he toying with her? She stayed silent as Felix ordered, only speaking shyly when the waiter turned to her. "The same thing, only with tea, please." Suki wasn't a big tea drinker, but she found that it calmed her nerves, which was something she needed now.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 pm

(>_>)

The waiter nodded. "I'll bring your drinks in a minute and your food shall be ready shortly." When the waiter had left, Felix looked to Suki. "So, if you're cheering me on, does that mean I have a shot," he asked curiously. Okay, maybe he should stop before he went too far, but he couldn't help it. He probably could if he'd stop being a flirt. He should think of the important stuff, like the fact that Serenity was waiting on him back home with Kiara and Nora. Felix's heart skipped a beat at the thought of his daughters. He wondered if either of them would have his silver hair or if he'd be able to tell them apart if they were identical. Felix gave a tiny smirk. "Because if I have a shot, you know I'm going to take it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 am

So much for not being misleading. He had Serenity back home, so Suki didn't exactly want to 'cheer him on', as he put it. She was a little embarrassed at his question though, and went almost immediately back to stuttering as she forced her gaze upon the table. "I-I d-didn't...I mean...um..." Just how wrong would it be to mention that he had Serenity waiting for him? She suppose she could offhandedly mention it... "B-but you're already taken, a-aren't you? I-it's not that you don't have a shot, b-but..." Suki's face started turning pink once more. That had not come out the way she'd wanted it to!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next