Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where It All Began

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where It All Began - Page 7 Empty Re: Where It All Began

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am

Felix blinked. "You unlocked the door, therefor I am a guest," he countered. Felix frowned when Kim said he could get a million more. "Yeah, but not this copy," Felix said waving the book in the air. His voice sounded very much like a child. Felix then blinked as Kim put his foot on him. "What the hell," he grumbled. "Get your smelly foot off of me before you find yourself on the ground." Felix scooted over to avoid being touched by Kim's foot. "That is by far the most grotesque counter attack I have ever witnessed."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 am

"Who said I unlocked it? Maybe I leave it unlocked all the time and I just happened to be sitting here reading manga when you came in?" Kim had to try not to laugh at Felix's behavior. He sounded like a child. "Doesn't look like you're too lazy to move over," he grinned. "Hmm..." A moment later, Kim sat back on the cushions of the couch, and quickly laid down, crossing his feet in Felix's direction. "My couch," he said with a nod and a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 am

Felix should not and would not cross that boundary. Eyes glowing with a stubborn light, he stood up and stomped over to the other couch. "Have the damn couch, this one is nice and cool." He plopped down and turned his back on Kim. "Stupid couch," he complained. He was clearly being over dramatic. "And no one leaves their door unlocked." He closed his eyes, he really was tired. He wouldn't go to sleep though. It was too early to sleep. Him and his dumb couch. I was comfortable on that couch until he contaminated it would his feet. Cursed mortals, always spreading their germs everywhere. So rude to their guest. No sense of respect, hmph. He had no idea why he was complaining in his mind. He didn't really care about the couch, so the rant was pointless. He smirked. This is nice.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

Kim grinned lightly when Felix got up and moved and almost immediately sat up and put his hands into the air. "Victory!" He couldn't help but grin when Felix turned around on the couch. "You're right, no paranoid individual would ever dare to leave their door unlocked," he joked. Standing up, Kim went into the other room, only to return with a small black case. Placing it on the table in front of the couch he sat on, he opened it and assembled a silver flute. He didn't say anything, but licked his lips lightly before he started playing a melody.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 am

Felix was sort of dozing off until he heard Kim move. He almost asked what the guy was doing when he heard the flute. He listened in silence. Why am I surrounded by people and their music. He waited until Kim had finished playing before turning over just enough to look at the blue haired individual. "Was that supposed to be your victory song?" He asked through half closed eyes. "If so, it wasn't exactly joyful, but you're kind of creepy looking, so it fits." Felix turned back around, waiting for Kim's comment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

Kim shook his head with a grin. "Nah. Just haven't played that one in a while," he chuckled. He blinked, however, when Felix said he was creepy looking, so it fit. "Pssh. You're one to talk about creepy looking," he taunted with a snicker. He scooted back onto the couch with his flute, crossing his legs. "Alright, pick a genre, I feel like playing something else," he said with a smile. Out of all the instruments he played, the flute was one of his favorites, second only to his guitar.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 am

Felix put his hand over his head when Kim said he wanted to play. "Why can't you pick your own genre you lazy squirrel....chipmunk." Felix yawned. "How about something calm." Felix paused, realizing something. "What do you mean creepy," he asked as he sat up. He turned and looked Kim dead in the eye. "There is nothing creepy about me. Explain." Felix was not creepy, he had his moment, but surely Kim had not seen him in a creepy state. Felix frowned. His clothing has creepy written all over it. His face has creepy written all over it. I am not creepy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 am

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix called him a squirrel again, grinning lightly when he corrected himself. "Calm it is," he said with a nod, pausing a moment before bringing his flute to his lips. Just before he was about to play, Felix spoke, so Kim lowered the flute a bit. "Oh no no, I'd better not," he grinned lightly. "Lay back down," he said, waving his hand in a 'go on then' motion.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am

Felix looked at Kim through narrow eyes. "You have my attention now, so you might as well tell me. Unless you make me lay down, I'm not going to. I am not a dog, you do not command me to do anything." Felix wasn't going to lay back down until he knew. Plus Kim didn't even have the upper body strength to pose a threat. Felix would know, the guy was light as a feather. This would bother him until the ends of the earth, although Kim didn't know that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am

"Getting your attention was an accident. And if you must know, you're creepy in the same way I am," he grinned with a nod, bringing his flute back up to his lips. Before Felix could protest, Kim started playing another song, calmer than the last. This song was probably one of his favorites. He wasn't sure why, exactly. It just...had that sound of adventure to it, he guessed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:28 am

Felix was surely going to protest, but Kim strategically started playing. Felix wasn't the type of person to interrupt, so he had to remain quiet until it was over. "Now, as I was saying, what do you mean by I'm the same creepy as you. We have absolutely nothing in common. I want an explanation." Felix was too distracted to give praise to Kim's music. It was nice a calm, but he had no time for worrying about music. He wanted answers and he would get them, even if it meant marching back over to Kim's stupid couch and shaking the answer out of him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 am

Kim looked at Felix when he finished. The guy was once more asking him about what he'd said earlier. Honestly, he was just screwing with the guy because Felix had called him creepy first. He wasn't creepy at all. Kicking his legs up onto the couch, Kim laid down. "I gave you your explanation already," he grinned, playing random tunes on his flute. He paused a moment before starting again, as if coming up with a melody from scratch. Then he stopped. "You can ask all you like, I won't repeat myself." And then he started again, playing low, soft melodies, pausing every now and then as if thinking about what he had just played.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 am

Felix sighed and fell back onto the couch. "Ah who cares. I don't care for your explanation. The only weird one here is you." Felix curled up on the couch, once more turning away from Kim. Closing his eyes he yawned. "Stop with that ruckus, I'm trying to sleep," he said drowsily. It was amazing how fast Felix could fall asleep. He wasn't sleep though, in fact he was very much aware of everything around him. I wish Suki wasn't so busy. I'd have something to do then. I wonder if I;m interrupting Kim's work. I should probably leave and go home. Yeah, or find something to do. I can't spend all my time doing nothing, I should at least find something.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:54 am

Kim gave a small smirk when Felix gave up. Too bad, he'd been having fun. "You came to my house because you were bored, and now you're going to sleep." He slowly sat up. "Alright then." Taking his flute apart, he put it back in it's case before quietly leaving the room. He didn't actually care if Felix slept at his place. He was cool with it. After he put the flute case away, he went into his kitchen to try to find something to drink. Now that he thought about it, he shoulda offered Felix something to drink when he'd gotten here. Not like it would have mattered, because Kim was just realizing how little he had left in his fridge. Looked like he had to go shopping.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 am

Felix only nodded when Kim made his comment. It wasn't long until the silver haired shinobi had dozed off. Felix wasn't really tired, but a nap every now and then never killed anyone. Not like he had much else to do. After a while, he turned onto his back, head turned to the side. He was enjoying this little nap, not too much aware of the silence in the room. It was probably Kim just being courteous, or excessively loud in the basement. Felix wasn't sure if it was sound proof down there.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:04 am

When Kim went back into the living room, he had been going to tell Felix that he was going out and the guy was welcome to stay. But it looked like the silver haired guy was already asleep, laying on his back. Kim couldn't help but smile. He honestly seemed like a great guy to Kim. Now he wasn't sure who was the lucky one, Suki, or Felix. Shaking his head, Kim left out of the house quietly, locking the door behind him as he went. He'd be back, hopefully before Felix woke up. If not, oh well. It didn't occur to Kim until he was at the store that he'd forgotten his phone on the couch at home. He didn't bother going back. Would be a waste of time, since he was already at the store anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 am

Felix remained sleep for about an hour and fifteen minutes before waking up. That wasn't what he'd call a nap, but he'd only slept to pass the time, and to get out of Kim's way in case the guy wanted to work on stuff. Blue eyes opening, he realized that it was unnaturally quiet, as if he was the only one there. He looked around and then got up, slipping back into his shoes and walking to the basement door. He knocked loudly, but when no answer came, he sent a text to Kim's phone...which resulted in it ringing on the couch. Panic set in immediately. Slowly he walked to the kitchen, nothing. He went over to the front door and tried the knob, it was locked, so where was Kim, and why had he left his phone. Felix walked back to the basement door and knocked again. "Kim? You down there?" This was not good.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

Kim had spent longer than he'd anticipated at the store, because he'd ended up running into a friend of his and catching up for a while. It was nearly an hour and a half later that he ended up getting back home, with bags on each arm as he unlocked his door and went into the house quietly. He wondered if Felix was still asleep, or if the guy had woken up. "Felix, you still here?" he called softly, looking around. Well, Felix wasn't on the couch anymore, anyways. Maybe he'd gone home after all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

Felix was in the kitchen when he heard Kim's voice. He hadn't even heard the guy come in. Walking back to the living room, he looked to Kim through narrow eyes. "What the hell man, where've you been?" Felix wasn't angry, just worried. "And why'd you leave you phone. You could have woken me up or something." Felix shook his head and walked over to the couch, taking a seat. He gave a heavy sigh. "Ah forget it." Felix couldn't believe he'd gotten so worked up over nothing. Where had his titanium wall gone? He felt so exposed to the world.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

Kim looked at Felix as he came from the kitchen, just where he'd been heading. He held the bags up at Felix's question. "I needed stuff," he said with a small smile. "Oh, I forgot my phone here. When I realized it, I was already at the store. I didn't want to wake you up, because I didn't actually intend to be gone for so long." He paused. "Were you...worried?" he asked, blinking. When Felix sat on the couch, Kim looked at him for a moment before going to the kitchen and quickly putting the groceries away. Going back into the living room, Kim sat on the recliner chair and looked at Felix. "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you or anything," he said with an apologetic smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 am

Felix raised his head. "Felix Kuriyama does not believe in worrying," he said shortly. "So there are no apologies necessary." Paranoid about Kim's health was more like it. Aussir was still out there and the guy was sure to come back if he was as intent on getting those guns as Felix believed. His looked back at the ground. Maybe he should track the guy down and get ride of him. Suki would be gone before Kim, and Aussir may have gone around the same time as Suki, but who was to say the guy wouldn't have a successor. Felix was also sure that Kim wouldn't stop what he did best because of old age. He should have killed the guy when he was in his line of fire instead of saving him for last. Always kill the leader first. It saves time and resources, he glanced to Kim, And lives. "Anyway, thanks for letting me sleep here, I probably shouldn't be making myself so comfortable in your home." He gave a small smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 am

Kim smiled. "Glad to know." Yeah right. That guy was full of shit. Everyone worried, whether they wanted to admit it or not. The blue haired mechanic sat back in the recliner, closing his eyes lightly for the few moments of silence that followed. He didn't mind silence, really. He opened his eyes again when Felix spoke, giving a small grin. "Hey, don't worry about it. You're practically my brother now, right? Feel free to make yourself at home, I don't care."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:13 am

Yes another memory came to mind when Kim spoke. Him and Kymin where there, helping to save Kana's life. When it was all said and done, Felix had had no will to go on, but that grinning idiot wouldn't end it for him. Wouldn't even try. Felix shook his head. It wasn't until afterwards that Felix had believed him and Kymin could have been brothers in a different lifetime. Then he was thrown into another memory.

"So you're Felix," a black haired boy stated, looking over his shoulder as he slipped a bag over his shoulder.

Felix nodded silently. He wasn't up for talking. His mother was sick and had to leave the village to get medicine in the vallies. It was a long trip and he was worried she wouldn't make it. His blue eyes downcast, he stared at the ground.

"Not much of a talker huh?" Footsteps approached the silver haired teen, and then he felt a hand on his head. "Don't worry, your mom is going to be fine." A smile formed on the black haired kid's face. "So cheer up." He ruffled Felix's hair. "Anyway, I have a mission to get to. What's mine is yours, except for the top bunk, that's mine." He started out the door. "Oh, not sure if my mom told you or not, but I'm Holland, but you can call me big brother."

Felix blinked. How long had he been trapped in the memory? He looked to Kim wondering how to answer. Every person that had been his brother had died in a gruesome way. Felix still didn't know that Kyla had directly had Holland killed, he'd been unconscious at the time, but he did remember the coughing and the blood. Then there was Kymin, who'd not been officially named his brother, but the thought counted, until they got drunk, then family bonds went out the window. But the shinobi had died at the hands of a long standing enemy that had made their lives hell. He didn't want to see Kim die. So he didn't respond with an answer, but yet a question. "You don't have any brothers to make a mess of your place," he asked trying to sound curious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 am

Kim only smiled when Felix responded with a question, shaking his head. "Nope. No siblings at all. At least, not by blood anyways," he said with a shrug. Pushing the recliner back some, Kim moved to cross his arms behind his head, moving slowly so as not to stress himself too much. His chest still ached every now and then if he moved the wrong way. "What about you? Any brothers or sisters?" he asked curiously. While he'd asked Suki about Felix's age, she had never gotten around to telling him anything on the subject. He was still very much clueless.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:25 am

"I'm an only child," Felix responded. Looked like him and Kim where in the same boat. Felix didn't mind. When he was younger he tended to get along just fine with kids who were only children. And contrary to popular belief, Felix was not a spoiled brat like most children that came from one child homes. "You say you don't have blood siblings, so where are your non-blood relatives. Don't they often stop by and bother you," he asked. "You seem like such a friendly person that it'd be hard to stay away from you," Felix said with a small smirk.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum