Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where It All Began

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Where It All Began - Page 10 Empty Re: Where It All Began

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Kim chuckled when Felix stalked off, dropping a couple bucks for the stall keeper before following after his silver haired friend. "If you're a badger, I'm a chipmunk, we've been over this," he grinned, hurrying next to Felix. "So, where we headed next?" He would have mentioned how Felix was the one who'd picked the game to begin with, but the guy didn't seem much in the mood. Maybe by the end of the night Felix would be the one in need of cheering up. Totally defeated the purpose of going out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm

(The hell with you Kim, you are no longer my favorite.)

Felix looked to Kim. "You're a snake, a sly snake." Felix crossed his arms behind his head. "We're going to get more beers. I don't plan on sobering up any time soon, but you look like you handle alcohol fairly well, so you will make sure I don't do anything to stupid, like start a bar fight." Felix smirked. Now that would be fun. He entered a new bar and paid for two rounds. "To Kim, for being Suki's best friend through cheating," he said and down his beer. He was in good spirits despite his loss.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 pm

(Kim: I was your favorite???)

Kim grinned lightly when Felix called him a snake. "I can deal with that." No, he wasn't going to deny it. He could be sly when he wanted. He raised an eyebrow when Felix said they were going to get more beers. "This should be interesting. Just try not to punch me by accident if I try to stop you from getting into a fight," he grinned, then paused. "Or on purpose. Definitely don't hit me on purpose." At that, he laughed a bit, taking his beer. "To Suki's lucky husband and second best friend," he joked, drinking down his beer as well.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm

(No...)

Through the on coming haze of intoxication, Felix found himself feeling light as air. Was it only through getting ridiculously drunk that he could be this free? He smirked and looked at his beer. Probably. He took a sip. "You admit you're a snake, glad we agree on something." Felix gave a small chuckle. "I wouldn't mess up that creepy little face of yours," he commented. "Although it might help make it a little less creepy." He grinned. "But I'll behave." He leaned back slightly, "So, what's the secret to you high tolerance of alcohol." Felix leaned closer to Kim. "I have a friend coming to town one day and I want to be able to drink without getting too drunk. You know, like past the point of thinking logical."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am

Kim could tell that Felix was getting drunk. If it were anyone else he would have found it annoying. But Felix was more amusing than annoying. Kim almost felt bad about not being able to get drunk. "Hmph, I'm not creepy," Kim complained, looking to the side as he took another swig of beer. "No secret. I just can't get drunk," he said, then had to add in as a joke "But don't worry, I'm not the type of person to take advantage."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

Felix smirked. "Sure you're not. Have you seen the way you dress," he asked. He tugged at Kim's shirt. "It looks gothic." He peered at the man. "Hmm, take your glasses off and maybe you'd be less creepy. Then again, Suki says you're blind." Felix shrugged and then paused when Kim spoke. "I'm not the type of person to take advantage." Felix gave a small sniffle. "Unlike some people I know," Felix whispered in a near inaudible voice. He put on a smile and pushed the memory to the back of his head. "I wish I were you," he said. "Then maybe I'd win everything when it came to drinking. I'd be invincible." He gave a small chuckle and then ordered another beer. "So, how old are you anyway?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 am

"Hey, it's not gothic, it's just...comfortable," he said with a nod. He blinked when Felix tugged at his shirt. The hell? Oh yeah, this guy was drunk. Or at least very buzzed. "Close enough to blind, anyways." He took his glasses off and put them on the bar. "Less creepy?" He took another drink of beer. "It takes the fun out of drinking, really," he said with a shrug, pausing when Felix asked his age. He grinned. "I'll tell you how old I am if you tell me how old you are," he challenged. "Quid pro quo."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am

Felix looked at Kim as the guy took off his glasses. "You don't look like a mad scientist anymore, but can you see me?" He gave a grin. "I envy your ability to were comfortable clothing, although it isn't very stylish." He took another sip of his beer. "That's not fair. I asked you first," Felix said with a sigh. "But if you must know I'm thirty-eight." Felix looked at Kim. "Now, how old are you?" He peered at the mechanic. He didn't really care how old Kim was, he was just curious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

"A mad scientist? That's what I looked like?" He paused then frowned before taking a drink of beer. "I'm getting contacts," he concluded. He was pretty sure Felix wasn't being serious, but what was the fun in not joking around with a drunk person when you had the chance? It was hilarious! He blinked when Felix said he was thirty-eight, then began counting on his fingers. It made sense. It meant he'd met Suki when he was about eleven then. Yeah, he remembered that story. But had he said he'd met Suki on a transfer mission..? That was the part that didn't make sense. Oh well. He shrugged. "Twenty-five," he said with a small grin. "You don't really look that old. Then again, Suki doesn't look her age either," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

(No...he said he'd met her when he was younger, but had to move. Meaning his parents probably lived in the Gears, but they moved to a different village, taking him with them.)

Felix blinked. "Twenty-five?" He blinked several times then laid his head on the counter. Why is everyone so much older than me??? He gave a slight groan. "I don't care about age anyway...." He then looked to Kim when the guy said he didn't look his age. "Just because I don't look my age doesn't mean anything. Do you not see the color of my hair, it clearly shows that I'm stressed. My physical features are only the appearance of a youngin' like yourself because I keep up a constant transformation jutsu. Unfortunately I haven't mastered the hair part." He shrugged. "Suki's all natural though. She's so gorgeous." He laid his head back on the counter.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

Kim raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded at Felix's question. He grinned when Felix laid his head on the table, explaining his jutsu. "Don't worry old man, you still got a ways to go," he chuckled, patting the guy's back. He smiled when he mentioned how gorgeous Suki was. "Gay or not, I can agree with that one. Like I said, you're lucky as hell to have her. Better you than any of these scumbags that live around here," he said, lowering his voice at the last bit.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:46 am

Felix was facing the opposite direction of Kim, so the guy couldn't see him glaring. Who the hell are you calling old? I'm 23 you ignorant mortal! If I wasn't in my right mind I'd correct you. Felix gave a mental huff. Calling me old, the only old guy around here is you...even if it is by two years... Then his glare faded to a blank expression. Scumbags? Heh, if you only knew the real me you'd be glad to have those scumbags with her. "I never thought you were heartless. I always knew there was more."[i] Suki's voice rang in his head clearly. Felix sat up and looked at Kim. "You're gay," he asked suddenly. "Now that I think about it, that's why you said you'd never take advantage." He leaned closer to the blue haired man. "I've got my eye on you." The effect of trying to be serious ended when Felix gave a a small hiccup. "........"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 am

Kim looked to Felix when the guy sat up and asked the obvious. Obvious because it was something Felix already knew. "Yeah. You knew that already." He paused. "Or...did you actually forget?" There was a pause of silence after Felix's hiccup before Kim started laughing, putting his hand in front of his mouth much like a woman would. It was completely unconscious though. Sometimes Kim just did feminine things without realizing. And because of Felix's questioning of his sexuality, Kim was briefly aware of a few wary gazes from around the bar. He didn't mind. He was too busy laughing at Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 am

Felix blinked. Had he forgotten, or had he just been playing around? Even he wasn't sure. He blinked again when Kim started laughing at him. His actions were disturbing. "You're so gay...." Felix was saying it in a joking manner, but he did give Kim a light push before turning back to his beer. "Come on before you cause a scene." He paid for the beers and then got up. "Besides, I'm too drunk to think properly. I don't want to have to crash at your place because I can't remember where I live." He gave a small yawn and looked up at the sky. The moon was in it's crescent phase. "I'll walk you home," he finally said. He glanced to Kim. I wonder if this was enough to help you forget, if not only for a little while. You don't seem down about it anymore, but we all wear masks.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

Kim couldn't help but laugh a bit harder when Felix made his joke. He didn't know why, he usually found those kinds of jokes funny rather than offensive like many would. He shifted in his seat a bit when Felix pushed him, snickering. "Yeah yeah," he said, smiling as he put his glasses back on. He almost couldn't find them on the bar, but after a couple seconds, he managed to. "Alright, let's go," he said, pushing himself out of his chair. "If you're too drunk, shouldn't I be the one walking you home?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. There was a pause. "Nah, I'll be a gentleman and walk you home. I can't be blamed if you're found passed out in an alleyway," he joked with a small grin. What happened earlier seemed to have completely slipped his memory. He was actually gonna stay out a little bit longer on his own, so he wanted to make sure Felix got home safe at least.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 am

Felix smirked when he heard Kim laughing to his fullest. The guy was going to choke. "I wouldn't pass out in an alleyway. I'd find my way to the cheapest hotel and then pass out in the lobby," he joked. He allowed Kim to walk him home without complaint. "Kim's always gotta be the logical one around here. Then again, I did tell you to make sure I don't do anything stupid." When they got to Felix's place, the shinobi smiled. "Goodnight Babo Kim." He patted him on the head. "I look forward to seeing you with contacts soon. I shall stop by tomorrow or the day after when I'm not fighting a hangover." He unlocked his door. "Until then," he said with a wave. "Oh, and I'll let Suki know you're her best friend now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 am

Kim grinned at Felix's joke. "Nice. They'd just put you out in an alleyway, so either way," he chuckled. He nodded when Felix said he did tell him not to do anything stupid. He blinked when Felix called him Babo Kim. Ah, he'd gotten so much grief over his name. He'd gotten used to it, but still. He gave a light grin. "G'night. If I were you, I'd stay up another hour just so your hangover isn't so bad. I hear if you don't go to bed too drunk it won't be all that bad," he grinned. "Thanks," he chuckled, then turned around with a wave and started off. Back to the festival he went. He was in the mood for some taiyaki.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum