Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 6 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Kymin stayed quiet as the doctor healed Felix. He was incredibly grateful that the silver haired male was doing this for him. He nodded lightly when Felix said Vishnu needed to be fed. That's right. The poor animal probably hadn't eaten since the afternoon before. After putting his shirt on and buttoning it, Kymin picked Vishnu up and petted him. Going over to his bag, Kymin was glad he'd packed dog food. They'd be there a couple minutes more, so he could put some in a bowl for the puppy, which is exactly what he did, after setting the half wolf half shepard down on the ground. The puppy immediately started eating, his tail wagging, making Kymin smile lightly. Since the burn on the neck was smaller than the one on Kymin's chest, it didn't take as long for the doctor to heal it. Unfortunately he couldn't do anything about the scars. "There you go," he said, backing away with a nod.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 6 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Felix could hear Vishnu gnawing on the food. He felt bad. He should have fed him before passing out last night. How selfish of him. Felix stood up when the doctor said he was done. "Thank you," he said. He looked down at the scroll and then rolled it up, allowing the jutsu to fade. He quickly put his shirt back on and then his headband. "Looks like we can check you out and go check into a hotel." He was just as hungry as Vishnu, but he wouldn't say anything. He gave a small stretch. "How does you neck feel," he asked, just to make sure everything was good before they headed off.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm

"Thank you," Kymin said, giving a nod to the doctor, who shook his head with a 'don't mention it' look, before heading out. The guy didn't seem so friendly, honestly...The black haired ninja paused when he felt Felix's jutsu fade. It was a flash of discomfort, then it was gone. It caused him to let out a sigh of relief. He gave Felix a smile at the suggestion. Sounded good to him. Kymin slowly reached up to his neck, only feeling over the scarring for a second before pulling his hand back. "It feels better," he smiled. "Doesn't hurt at all." Except for the memory. Kymin moved his shoulder a bit to get it used to moving again, before going over to Felix and giving him a hug. "Thank you, so much," he said, closing his eyes as he hugged the other male.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Felix seriously could have shoved his foot up that doctor's ass. Who became a doctor and didn't even show any signs of care for the patient? He turned his head when Kymin came over to him and gave him a hug. Felix smiled and returned the hug. "No need for thanks," he said. There really wasn't. Felix didn't expect much of people and he was sure people didn't expect much of him, considering his attitude, but regardless he was always willing to help out a friend in need, especially one such as Kymin. "Let's get out of here," he said with a small nod. "We've got things to do and see."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Kymin pulled back from the hug with a smile, nodding. It looked like Vishnu was done with his food for the moment. He'd have to give him more once they got to the hotel. Packing up the bowl, Kymin petted the puppy with a smile before taking his bag up. "Yeah, let's go. Lead the way to this grand hotel you've spoken of," he said. He felt better now that his wounds were healed up. Unfortunately he'd gained a good few scars from the experience as a reminder, but...he wanted to spend time with Felix, not remember Batsu.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Felix waited for Kymin to pack his stuff before grabbing his own bag and heading out the door. Getting his black haired friend checked out of the hospital, Felix started for the hotel. He then checked them in, smiling as the guy at the desk when Felix only requested one room and the guy gave him a look. Felix happily took Kymin by the hand and led him upstairs. Once in the room, Felix let go of the green eyed male's hand and jumped onto the bed. "Ahhh, sweet bed that is nice and comfy with memory foam." His blue eyes closed and he curled up. "I shall forever cherish this softness and when I return home, I shall buy such a bed for myself." He smiled into the sheets. "Too lazy to get up and shower now, go on without me...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

(Heh, they got a look.)

Kymin followed Felix to the hotel, looking behind them at the puppy that followed, smiling lightly. He nearly grinned at the look they got from the guy at the desk. He was accustomed to such looks, and it didn't seem that it bothered Felix either, causing the black haired ninja to smile when Felix took his hand. Once in the room, Kymin put his bag down and put out another bowl of food for Vishnu, but the dog was too intent on exploring this new place for the moment. The green eyed male rolled his eyes lightly as Felix jumped onto the bed. And he'd said Kymin acted like a child. Chuckling, he went over to the other male and sat down on the edge of the bed. "You can sleep after we shower," he said, grabbing one of Felix's hands and pulling him up. "Come on."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Felix remained where he was when Kymin sat on the edge. "B-but it's so comfortable," he groaned, letting Kymin pull him up. "Can't I just take a nap first." This was clearly Felix being lazy because it was morning and there was no need to be taking a nap so soon. "I promise I'll shower later. If you think I stink then go check into another room. My card is in the bag so you don't have to worry about paying with the little bit of money you have." Felix smirked and then let himself fall back onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and placing it over his face. "Soft," he whispered through the fabric of the pillow. "Besides, someone needs to watch Vishnu while the other showers." He was just making excuses so he could stay where he was.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Kymin couldn't help but roll his eyes as Felix complained. "You just woke up like thirty minutes ago," he said, looking the silver haired man over. He only shook his head. "It's not like he's gonna tear up the room or anything, you're just being lazy," he protested. But then he sighed. "Fine fine then. If you're not gonna come take a shower," he huffed, walking into the bathroom. He was glad to find that his hunch had been correct, and the shower head came off the wall and had a nice, long cord to it. Turning the water on cold, Kymin put it so it was coming from the shower head, then quickly sprayed it towards Felix through the bathroom door. "I'll just give you a shower from here," he chuckled, grinning lightly. Kymin always had been bad at keeping hotel rooms clean.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 am

Felix sighed. "Yeah but that jutsu wears me out," he complained. He looked to Kymin when the other male said he was being lazy. "Am not...." Felix them settled down, letting himself sink into the soft memory foam until he felt water...not icy cold water spray on him. Felix immediately got up. "Oh my god Kymin, what the hell." Felix rolled off the bed and slipped his clothes off. Rubbing his arms. "That's cold." He gave a sigh. "Fine, I'll shower....You're so freakin needy." Felix looked at the bed. "You ruined it... Crying or Very sad" The silver haired shinobi walked towards the bathroom. "You realize that's not going to dry up before we go back to sleep. And we have to pay for it....You're such a child." Even with his words Felix didn't sound the least bit mad. In fact he was smiling.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am

Kymin chuckled almost deviously when Felix rolled off the bed, putting the shower head back into the bathroom and turning it off for the moment. He'd nearly frowned at the blood he saw on Felix, but surmised that it was probably mostly his own anyways. He was glad Felix hadn't gotten injured. "Needy I may be, but a shower's what you need," he chuckled, waiting to make sure the silver haired male was coming over before he went into the bathroom to get undressed as well. "Glad you see things my way," he grinned lightly. "We'll be out for a bit after this anyways," he said. Or at least, he'd be out for a while. He was the only one who'd actually seen Batsu in the burning village, so Felix didn't actually have to talk to whoever Kinana had been mentioning. Though Kymin highly doubted he would, Felix could stay in the hotel room if he wanted.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 am

Felix had forgotten in his laziness that he still had dried blood on him. He almost panicked, but since Kymin didn't seem bothered, he figured the guy thought it wasn't his own. Felix didn't care, he just hoped that whatever was underneath the blood didn't give away any hints that he'd been injured in the chaos. He looked at Kymin with a small look on his face when the guy spoke. "I don't see things your way, I just find it easier to agree with you rather than argue." He smirked and got into the shower, sitting on the edge as he waited for Kymin. "We don't have to leave right away. We can stay here and just chill," he said. "I mean, unless those people personally come and find us, why bother?" Felix was not very carrying of political officials.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 am

"Yeah, not arguing is way easier," Kymin said with a shrug and a grin. Maybe he was the one feeling lazy now. Turning the shower on hot, Kymin climbed in, before turning and pulling Felix up and in as well, closing the curtains with a smile. "Something tells me they would come and find us. It's probably just better to get it over with quickly," he said with a small smile, kissing Felix lightly. Just that action made his heart flutter. He liked this feeling of love, he really did.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 am

Felix shrugged when Kymin said that not arguing was easier. Yeah, but it wasn't always better. Felix had chosen not to argue in several situations and the results had been catastrophic. Didn't matter here though, this wasn't a life or death situation, it was just him and Kymin. He let the other male pull him up, smiling when he was kissed. "If that's what you want," Felix said in response to Kymin's obvious statement. Although Felix didn't understand why it mattered so much. He'd told Kinana the entire story, what was the point of repeating it when she could have just told the higher ups herself. They weren't a threat. "I get to wash you this time," Felix said after the kiss. "That way we don't have to worry about your inappropriate jokes in my ear."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 am

Honestly, Kymin just wanted to get it over with. Chances are they were gonna ask about what he saw there, and he'd tell them, just so they could avoid it, but that was all. There would be nothing more to tell than what it looked like. The black haired male smiled, giving a chuckle when Felix said it was his turn to wash him. "No complaints here," he chuckled. He was glad this hotel was nice, though. He'd spent some time in a couple cruddy hotels before. But that was the last thing that mattered now. What mattered now, was the man in front of him, and nothing else.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 am

Felix knew exactly how he would do this. He took a towel and some soap, putting the two together until it was nice and lathered. He wrapped Kymin into a hug and happily ran the towel and along the other males back as the two of them were pushed together. Felix had a small smile across his face. "This my friend, is how showering should be done. Not dirty whispers in the ear, making me run away out of embarrassment." Felix gave a snicker and then turned Kymin around so he could wash his chest, but he kept him in that same gentle hug. He was iffy about washing over Kymin's chest, but Felix had photographic memory, so even with him not facing Kymin, he knew where not to touch. If Kymin said it was okay then he would, but not until them. Felix his head on Kymin's shoulder. "I'm really going to want to sleep after this," he said. Felix usually slept after a hot shower, but since they had official business he'd have to deal. He smiled and kissed Kymin's shoulder. "We should get something to eat on the way back," Felix said randomly. "I require food to survive." A complete lie, but he was starving.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 am

Kymin seemed to relax when Felix's arms wrapped around him. He had no troubles with just leaning into the other male's arms, though he couldn't help but to wrap his own arms around Felix. It would've been a bit awkward otherwise. "Hmhm...I'll make sure it doesn't happen again," he chuckled. "I don't particularly like it when you run away from me." The first thing he'd wanted to do was apologize and say it was habit, but that would have sounded far too wrong. And would've ruined the moment. When Felix turned him around, he leaned lightly back into the other male's chest. He couldn't help but relax when he was around Felix. A small, pleasant shiver went down his spine at the kiss. "You can sleep if you want," Kymin smiled softly. He then paused when Felix said that they should get food on the way back. He wanted to say that Felix could sleep while he went to see whoever it was, but figured that would probably hurt the guy's feelings. So he just smiled. "What're you in the mood for?" he asked. He didn't really care what kind of food they got. Actually...he was starting to realize he was kinda hungry too. Okay, fairly hungry. "And...you don't have to avoid that area, it's healed pretty good," he added softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 am

Felix raised a brow. "I wasn't going to far too begin with, never do." He smirked and kissed Kymin again just for the hell of it. "As for me sleeping," he smirked, glad that his memories were back. "We sleep when we're dead." He remembered the motto his mother hand passed down to him from his father. It was the only good thing he'd remember so far, aside from the days with his brother Holland. He'd surprisingly always remembered the good days with Meridian, which which was strange considering that he was supposed to fall for Serenity. The only reason he hadn't was because he was scared that if he fell in love with someone else he might forget the very girl that would always have his heart, Meridian. He closed his eyes. That was why he couldn't love Kymin, because he was afraid he'd forget. He opened his eyes when Kymin spoke. The smile on his face stated how embarrassed he was. "Oh, I...." Felix couldn't even make up an excuse. "....okay." He slowly slid his hand over the rest of Kymin's chest. "I'm not sure what I want to eat," he said changing the subject. "We had chinese the other night, so maybe something different. I don't really care. I'm not picky about my food."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:13 am

Kymin smiled, kissing Felix back gently. He wasn't sure he was in the mood for anything more than gentle, really. Which was why this moment was so incredibly perfect. "Heh, but you were so eager to go back to sleep a few minutes ago," he said, smiling. Ah, he wouldn't push that issue though. His smile widened a bit at Felix's embarrassed one. He understood why Felix had avoided the area of course. The last time someone tried to touch his burn he practically freaked out. Of course, it had been the one on his neck, but still. "Hm, neither am I. Maybe we should just wander into the first restaurant we see on the way back," he grinned lightly, giving a small chuckle. It felt so nice leaning back against Felix like this. So relaxing, so perfect. Without much warning, Kymin turned his head and kissed Felix once more, closing his eyes.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 am

Felix shrugged lightly. "Yeah, but you soaked me in cold water and now I'm under scolding hot water with you in my arms. It's hard to go to sleep if you're not coming with me, so I'll just tag along side you." That was not the real reason. They were in a foreign village and although the people had seemed friendly, he'd met some pushy higher ups that would question you until you felt guilty. He did not want Kymin to have to go through that right now. Especially since he already thought this was his fault. Batsu...punishment... Felix was glad Kymin didn't know Japanese. Felix pushed it all to the back of him mind, he was going to forget this when it was all over. "What if it's a crappy restaurant with a C rating," he asked. Felix was a bit caught off guard by the sudden kiss, but that didn't stop him from melting into it with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 pm

After a few moments, Kymin pulled away from the kiss, feeling a bit breathless. "If it's a crappy restaurant, then we'll know never to go there again," he smiled with a light chuckle. Kymin was one of those people who just did spontaneous things for no good reason. Like that kiss, for instance. He'd done it just because he felt like it. "As much as I detest having to say this, we should probably finish washing up before the water runs cold," he said with a small grin. He didn't want to move from Felix's arms, which was emphasized by the fact that Kymin had his hands resting unmovingly on Felix's.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Felix's blue eyes shinned happily when Kymin pulled away from the kiss. He too was sort of out of breath, but he didn't care. "If it's a crappy restaurant we're going somewhere else," he said with a smirk. Felix gave on exaggerated sigh when told they should finish showering. Kymin had dragged him in here and now he was dragging him out. How depressing. Felix gave a small shrug. "Fine," he said, "But I need for you to move your hand," he said with a smile. He would have kissed Kymin, but they were wasting precious time. He smirked at his unspoken sarcasm.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Kymin only shrugged when Felix said that they'd be going to a different restaurant if that one was crappy. He wanted to say what was wrong with being a little adventurous, but figured now wasn't the time for teasing. Maybe later. The black haired ninja gave a mock frown and a sigh when he was told to move his hands. "I don't really wanna, but..." Giving another shrug, Kymin reluctantly moved his hands off of Felix's, then grabbed the hotel's shampoo, putting some on his hands and rubbing it into his own hair. Honestly, the faster they got done and out, the faster he could kiss Felix again without worrying about getting cold from icy water. Not that the water was to that point yet, though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Felix smirked when Kymin said he didn't want to. "Stop being such a child," he said. His blue eyes shinning happily as he worked on cleaning Kymin. He liked being close to the other male like this. It was amusing because he did not care to be close to anyone, as in physical contact. Felix was such a misanthrope. Felix back away from Kymin when the other male started to wash his hair. Felix took the opportunity to wash his own body, glancing down at the wound on his chest where there was a tiny hole. He drew his finger over it. That was unfortunate. It wasn't a large hole, it just looked like a barb had come through. He shrugged it off, it'd heal over. Reaching over Kymin's shoulder he took the shampoo and began to wash his hair as well.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Kymin felt that there might've been a wound on the back of his head from when Batsu tackled him to the ground. The shampoo became tinted a slight pink, probably from dried blood that either came from the wound or the pool of his own blood that he'd ended up in. Either way, the back of his head stung a bit when he rubbed it, so he had to prevent himself from flinching, even though he was facing away from Felix. Once he finished washing his hair, he cast Felix a smile before climbing out of the tub so Felix would have more room, grabbing a towel and beginning to dry himself off. He was kind of eager for Felix to get out of the shower, really.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next