Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 10 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm

That look of embarrassment was something Kymin just couldn't wipe from his face as Felix spoke, but it was soon complimented by a bit of red. "R-right," he nodded with a grin. Gentler, he could do that. "You're hardly ever thinking straight," he teased. "But I suppose back then your thought patterns were more like a roller coaster," he chuckled. He looked off to the side after finishing the last of his ramen. "I don't think 'fairly' is the right word. I'm lucky I wasn't sore the morning after." He looked towards Vishnu, who was laying on the seat with his eyes closed, though his tail wagged once in a while. Kymin couldn't quite tell if the puppy was asleep or not.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 10 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Felix tilted his head when he saw Kymin change colors. Glad to know they were on the same page, or not.... "Well I wasn't as lucky," Felix stated when Kymin stated how he'd come out not sore. "Besides, you do this stuff often, for your performance upon me during both nights were flawless." Felix's voice lowered considerably before he spoke. "You not only took all of me, but you also swallowed every bit. Have you no shame?" Felix stuck his tongue out. "Didn't think I'd remembered that, did you?" Felix gave a small huff. "And my thought patterns are none of your concern. If anything we should be worried about yours. You're a bit of an airhead."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Kymin looked off to the side again when Felix said he hadn't been as lucky. His grin returned at the compliment, however embarrassed he may've been. Ah, they simply couldn't have waited to get back to the hotel to talk about this, could they? His blush brightened when Felix mentioned the black haired ninja's actions that night. He gave a goofy grin and chuckled. "None at all. I didn't think you'd remember, but I'd certainly hoped you would," he said with a wink, his voice lowering as well. "I'm not an airhead," he protested. "Just because my thought patterns randomize means nothing." That was one way of putting it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Felix titled his head slightly when Kymin grinned. This guy was such an oddball. "You don't have any shame...." Felix's head dropped lightly. "Oh well, can't be helped. An airhead like you is too loopy to care." Felix smiled as he met Kymin's gaze. "And don't wink at me, it's weird." Felix's smile turned to a smirk and he searched his pocket for cash. "If you're done we should order again for later tonight and then head out. Remember we're going to take Vishnu to the park." Felix's eyes shinned. "Maybe one with a lake," he suggested. If one didn't know Felix they'd have thought him to be a fish.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:38 pm

(He's a merman in disguise.)

Kymin merely smiled at Felix's observation. He'd lived far too many lives to care about shame anymore. "Oi..." He was not an airhead. "It's not weird, it's strange," he corrected. There was no difference at all. Leaning back against the seat, he nodded. "Yep, I'm done. I'm tempted to get the same thing for dinner, but it'd be annoying to carry soup," he said, then tilted his head and looked up a bit thoughtfully. What to order for dinner? He blinked at Felix's statement about a park with a lake. "Hm. I'm starting to think you're a minnow of some sort." Yes, he'd purposely chosen one of the smallest fish. Because it amused him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Felix smiled and opened his menu. He slowly flipped through it until Kymin called him a minnow. "Why can't I be a piranha or something like that," he asked. "Why must I be such a tiny fish? Are you insulting my manhood because the last time I checked I'm the very opposite." The entire time Felix had not looked up from the menu. He had found a sandwich that was looking rather scrumptious. "Also there's no difference between strange and weird, so your point is irrelevant, please find a better argument."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm

"Ah, are you so underconfident about such a thing?" Kymin chuckled, looking through a menu as well. He was glad the waiter had left the menus at the table for them. He was probably gonna get cake with whatever he was getting for dinner. He didn't particularly have a sweet tooth or anything like that. Hm. Maybe he'd get yakisoba. Yeah, that sounded good. "Of course I wasn't talking about that, I would never be so cruel," he chuckled. "And there's plenty of difference between the two. Why? Because I say so," he nodded. "Therefor my argument is completely relevant, and accurate to boot."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Felix tapped the table lightly when Kymin spoke. "Nopes, minnows just happen to be to very small and insignificant. I on the hand am very confident and force to be reckoned with. Not some weak little creature that fears every turn, expecting prey to devour it in a moments notice." Felix flipped the page. "And you have no say.... Make sure to order something for Vishnu. I don't recall you packing a bowl and food for him." Felix was going to say something about Kymin being irresponsible, but he wasn't sure if he had prepared properly. "I kind of want a burger," he mumbled. He flipped to the last page. "Then again there's other items that look just as good. It's not that I don't have enough money, but carrying all of this will be a real pain in the butt."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix tapped. "Mhm, okay Felix. A piranha you are." The fact that he snickered probably just said that he was making fun. Which he kinda was. "I know, I know, I was going to order him some meat actually. And I did too pack his bowl and food. How irresponsible a parent do you think I am?" he asked, feigning irritation. "I think I'm gonna get yakisoba and a piece of cake," he said. "Well then, there's a simple solution," he told Felix, holding up a finger as if he were about to make a point. "We just carry it all back to the hotel before going to the park," he grinned. "Besides, I'm sure they have bags we can put the containers in."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Felix tilted his head when Kymin said he could be a piranha. "Good." The blue eyed shinobi then gave a small huff when Kymin asked if he thought he was really that irresponsible. "I know you're a good parent. The very best in my eyes and most definitely Vishnu's." The silver haired jonin gave a nod of his head. "Yakisoba sounds good and cake...you have a sweet tooth," he asked. Felix closed his menu and looked up at Kymin. "Anyway, I'm getting a burger with fries. Something simple yet awesomely delicious. Besides, we don't need to make two trips."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Kymin merely chuckled when Felix seemed satisfied at the fact that he could be a piranha. Maybe he was actually chuckling because of the way that sounded out of context. His goofy grin faded, and was replaced with a small look of genuine surprise, when Felix said he knew he was a good parent. After another moment, the surprise faded and Kymin gave a small smile, saying nothing. He shook his head. "Nope, no sweet tooth. Just like the occasional cake is all," he smiled. "Alrighty then," he nodded, waving the waiter over, since they knew what they were getting. He told the guy what he was getting, as well as an order of cooked meat on the side, then waited for Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Felix titled his head slightly, his blue eyes shinning ever so lightly when the other male chuckled. Kymin was such a peculiar being. Always smiling and chuckling no matter what was happening. How could a person be so happy? Felix wanted to know the secret. He then looked to the waiter and ordered his food after Kymin. "So, to the nearest park we go as soon as they bring us the food back." Felix rocked back and forth. "You know what, we should buy Vishnu a Frisbee." Felix noticed the surprise on Kymin's face, but decided not to ask about it just yet. Now wasn't the time. He could always ask later, when things weren't so great.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Kymin'd thought that they'd be dropping the food off at the hotel first, but then again, it was on the other side of the village, so maybe it would just be easier to walk with the bags. So the black haired male only nodded. "I think that's a good idea. If he's gonna go after it as much as he goes after my feet, I think he'll love it," Kymin laughed lightly. Just what was it with the dog and attacking his feet, anyways?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Felix smirked. "Yes, I know it's a good idea, I came up with it." Felix was being conceited. He gave a small yawn and then looked to the right. "The dog loves your feet as if it's a bone. I think it's the putrid smell that radiates from your feet like toxic poison." Felix gave a chuckle. "The poor pooch is addicted." Felix shook his head. "Your addicted to sex. I'm addicted to water. And our beloved son Vishnu is addicted to your smelly feet." He gave an exaggerated sigh. "Dysfunctional indeed."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Felix sure was making a big deal out of Kymin's so-called 'addiction'. The black haired ninja only shrugged. "Oi oi, my feet don't stink. He just happens to think they're chew toys. For whatever reason," he said, glancing at the puppy. Kymin looked back to Felix with a small grin, almost leaning forward and kissing the man right there, but the waiter had come over with their food. Man that guy worked fast. "Thanks," Kymin said, giving the guy a nod. He was glad the waiter had the sense to bring bags with the boxes. "Dysfunctional as we may be, at least we're happy," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Felix shrugged. "You're just used to the smell is all," he said with a snicker. The jonin shook his head. "Then we should go buy him a real chew toy so he doesn't maul you." Felix blinked when the waiter came back. Felix wondered if he was a ninja. He didn't really care because his attention was drawn back to Kymin. "That we are," he said as he stood up and picked up the bags. He stole a kiss from Kymin and then headed out the restaurant. On the table he'd left a very hefty tip. Felix was always generous when it came to those who waited his table. What else was he going to do with all that money?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:03 am

Kymin rolled his eyes. His feet did not stink. He was starting to realize how much he was having to defend himself from Felix's words. Oh well. "A chew toy would be nice," he nodded, then paused. "For him, I mean." Of course he had to add that. When Felix stood up, Kymin scooped Vishnu into his arms, the latter of whom finally opened his eyes, blinking at the sudden change. Kymin paused and then smiled when Felix kissed him. It was nice that his silver haired love was so comfortable with doing that. Following Felix out, he looked around. "Which direction should we go? You're leading this time," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am

Felix shrugged when Kymin asked him which direction they should go. He wasn't exactly sure. He looked to both sides and then smirked. "Let's go right, you never go wrong by going right." He turned and started off, swinging the bags lightly. If he only knew.... "I wonder if there's a pet store nearby. We should invest in buying Vishnu lots of chew toys. That way he doesn't get bored." Felix nodded. "Oh and an orphanage, but I'm sure we won't be staying that long. Then again if I work day in and day out I could finish it in no time. And if people are willing to work for a hefty paycheck I'm sure they'll be more than happy. Then again we're on vacation and that would take up so much of our time together. Maybe some other time."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 am

Kymin smiled and nodded, following next to Felix. "Nice pun," he chuckled. "I hope there's one. There'll be scars all over my feet and hands soon enough," he said, looking down at Vishnu who was pawing at the black haired ninja's hands playfully, trying to nip at them every now and then. He grinned lightly. "I heard you have a soft spot for kids," he said, leaning lightly against Felix.

Down the street in the direction the two were headed, was the Ninja Academy of the village, and outside there were students who were practicing with sparring, while their teacher, a woman with brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, went around and helped their form, or gave them a random quiz on something. At first glance, it almost seemed like she was working them a bit too hard. However, the kids didn't seem to mind it, and usually smiled when she came over. Albeit, many of the smiles were out of nervousness.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 am

"Thank you," Felix said. "And I'm very sure that there's a pet store around here. You should just pop his nose if he starts biting too much." Felix gave a small chuckle which died away when Kymin made his last comment. "Who told you that? I bet it was Mori. He talks too much," Felix said jokingly. "I lie, he's a good kid." The blue eyed shinobi had a smile on his face but it faded as his heart began to ache. Felix blinked away the pain. It was always hurting but he pushed it to the back of his mind, but this was a new pain. New and raw. If he'd have know she was up ahead he'd have turned back without question. "....tell me about your first life."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:17 am

"Yeah, I know. But he's just playing right now, so it's fine," he smiled. "I won't say who told me," he grinned. "I heard it through the grapevine." He knew Felix probably wouldn't be mad at the guy, but Kymin's grin gave it away anyways. He was a bit busy with playing with Vishnu for the moment, that he didn't realize something was wrong with Felix. "My first life?" he asked, finally looking up. "I was a samurai. Really, that was all it was to that life." He smiled though. He'd loved that life, honestly. People had honor back then, and were kept to their word under threat of harakiri. "I didn't have much time to socialize with anyone but other samurai, even after I retired. My name back then was Izo," he said with a smile. "It was a good life though. There's a lot of days where I miss the simplicity," he said, giving a light laugh. "Today's not one though," he promised.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 am

Felix forced a smile. "You heard it from Mori. He's the root of all of my secrets being revealed." Felix tried his best to listen to what Kymin was saying but the blood was roaring in his ears. "A samurai named Izo, I am amused. What made you change your name," he asked. He gave a dismissive wave when Kymin said he missed the simplicity, but he liked today. "Oh, you're a ninja, life is never simple. We thrive on the adrenaline, or at least I do." Felix placed his hand on his chest. "And I'm glad you prefer today over those days, it makes me feel all nice and warm on the inside," he said with a half chuckle. He couldn't breath.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 am

"Wasn't really my choice. My parents in the next life change my name. Never knew which soul they got until the kid grew up, so no point in trying to find out, right?" Kymin looked to Felix when he said life was never simple, nodding slightly. Something was off. He could feel it. Vishnu was whimpering a bit too, and looking at Felix. Deciding to take chances with asking, Kymin put his hand on Felix's shoulder and stopped him from walking. He'd seen that Felix put his hand on his chest. "Hey, are you okay? You...don't look so hot," he said, sounding concerned. Maybe it would've been better if they'd just gone back to the hotel after all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 am

Felix shrugged. "Yeah, but you were Kymin in the last life and now you're Kymin in this life. So what's the difference." Felix blinked when Kymin stopped him. He turned and looked to the slightly taller male. Felix shook his head. "I'm fine, just tired. Can we sit down for a minute? I'm sorry." Felix was sure if he didn't take a seat he was going to pass out right then and there. It felt like all the blood was draining from his heart. Not the greatest feeling. What was triggering this thing? It couldn't have been Kymin. Felix had been fine around Kymin, or at least he was dealing with the problem by ignoring it, but this was different. He looked down at the ground. I'm getting tired.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

"It's because I took a liking to the name," he said, his expression still worried. He quickly nodded at the question though. "Yeah, yeah, absolutely," the black haired ninja replied, looking around for somewhere they could go to sit. There was a bench not too far away, but it was back in the direction they'd just come from. Oh well, it was a bench, and Felix needed to sit. Holding Vishnu in one arm, Kymin led Felix over to the bench, making sure he didn't fall down along the way. When Felix was sitting, Kymin bit his lower lip, his green eyes concerned. "Ah...if you're not feeling well, we should head back to the hotel," he insisted, putting Vishnu down, who then proceeded to jump up on the bench next to Felix. Kymin didn't sit down though, but stood in front of Felix, giving a glance up and down the street they were on.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next