Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 7 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 pm

"Oh no," was all Felix could get out. He did not want to know how long they'd been a thing because something told him it hadn't ended just before he was let out of prison. He shook his head, he was going to be sick. He'd called Kana a "home wrecking bitch" after they'd slept together. And now he'd gone and destroyed something good between her and Kymin. He was a bit panicked at the thought of Kymin leaving for Kana. Who meant more? "You're not a horrible person. W-we were only supposed to be friends to start with," he said quietly. "Had it not been for Kana leaving the village you would be with her right now," he continued. Basically he was telling Kymin that if he wanted to be with Kana after this was fixed, then he wouldn't blame him. He looked at Kymin from the corner of his eye. He wouldn't be happy letting him go, but if it was for Kana, she at least deserved some chance at happiness. He put on a small smile. "At least I get to have little nephews and nieces," he joked trying to lighten the mood as he leaned against Kymin lightly. "I've never had any nephews or nieces, so you have to name the first kid whatever I choose. If it's a girl, Kina. If it's a guy, Ky."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Kymin blinked at what Felix said, slowly raising his head from his hands. "Yeah, maybe in the beginning. But look at us now, Fe..." he said. He ignored the part about him not being a horrible person. He absolutely was. There was no way to dodge around it. He'd nearly slept with Felix while he'd been with Kana after so long. When Felix leaned on him, saying how he'd never had neices or nephews, the black haired ninja's eyes widened a bit. "Woah, wait a minute! What're you talking about, who said anything about me leaving you?" Technically Felix hadn't either, but the implication had been there. Since Felix was leaning on him, Kymin shifted so he could put an arm around the silver haired ninja and hold him a bit closer, nuzzling his face into Felix's neck. "I'm begging you, please don't say things like that...I already promised you..." Kymin's eyes were nearly tearing up. He was so confused. He did love Kana, he really did, but he also loved Felix. And it was all because he couldn't control himself. All because he couldn't keep from flirting and having sex with anyone he found attractive. All because he had absolutely no self-control.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Felix blinked when Kymin suddenly said he wasn't leaving. "I know, but Kana was first and she..." She needs you more than I do. Even that was a lie. "I'm just saying I don't want conflict. I said some horrible things about her when we were back in the Rock. Now I'm doing the same thing I accused her of doing," he said as Kymin nuzzled his neck. Felix wrapped his arms around Kymin and gave a small smile. "And I know you promised, but sometime we break them, especially when it means helping out a friend." He closed his eyes for a brief moment. "So don't cry, okay?" Felix rubbed Kymin's back and kissed him lightly. "Everyone deserves a chance at happiness. I wasn't there, but I'm sure you made her happy, so I wouldn't mind if you continued to do that."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

Kymin relaxed a bit when he felt Felix's arms around him. He didn't want conflict either, but he'd promised...he'd promised Felix...Kymin shook his head lightly. "I don't go back on my word," he mumbled into Felix's neck. "I don't break my promises." Maybe that was just his honor as a samurai talking, but Kymin refused to break a promise, no matter the circumstances. He couldn't bring himself to. "I-I'm not crying," he muttered, blushing a bit after Felix kissed him. "And...I'm with you..." he said, his gaze lowering. He couldn't break that promise to Felix. Whether it was become of some sense of honor or because he just loved the guy too damn much didn't matter in the slightest. Both were fueling this decision.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 am

Felix smiled. Kymin was so honest it hurt. "I know you don't," he said quietly. "But you don't have to break your promise. There are other ways, but for right now we won't talk about it. Right now, all that matters is us. Just me and you." He kissed Kymin again. He'd said he wouldn't, but he didn't want to see the other ninja cry. It was far too much for him to handle right now. "When the time comes to talk about it, you'll know." He smiled and released Kymin. That was enough contact for one day.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:14 am

Kymin returned his gaze to his silver haired love when he said they wouldn't talk about it. He was really grateful for that. When Felix kissed him, he practically melted into it. He was so glad things were better between them again. He didn't want there to be a time when the had to talk about it. This was a problem he didn't want to deal with. It was far too stressing. He was a bit disappointed that Felix let him go, but nodded anyways. "Okay," he said, his green eyes shining lightly. "I just don't-" he started, but was cut off when Vishnu jumped up on the couch with them, his fur mostly dried by now, but clearly dirty. Kymin was a little glad for the interruption. Only a little. "Look at you, you're all muddy," he chuckled lightly, petting the puppy. He felt bad they'd ignored him after getting home.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 am

Felix tilted his head when Kymin was cut off because of Vishnu. Silly little pup. Felix smiled. "I'll go give him a bath," he said. "You sit back and relax, since you washed him last time." He picked the puppy up in his arms and started for the bathroom but stopped. "Before I go, what were you going to say," he asked as he scratched the top of Vishnu's head. His blue eyes were curious, but he wouldn't push the issue if Kymin didn't want to speak. After all, they had a while because they still needed to find out how to get Kana out with them. Felix was thinking dinner as an apology for mistaking her for someone else, but he wanted to drag out the time between him and Kymin, if only for a little bit. He was being so selfish.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am

Kymin couldn't help but give a light smile. "Thanks," he said softly. He really wanted to relax right now, rather than other times where he just wanted to move move move. He looked at his silver haired love, silent for a moment. "It wasn't anything important," he said with a small smile. More like, he realized what could've been the consequences had he said it. 'I just don't want to choose...' was what he'd been about to say. But what if Felix took that the wrong way and decided to leave just so the black haired shinobi wouldn't have to choose? Kymin didn't want that. God no, he did not.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 am

Felix shrugged. "Okay." He turned away and went into the bathroom, closing the door for two reasons. One, he didn't want Vishnu running out soaking wet and two, he didn't want Kymin to see his arm. Felix ran some warm water and put Vishnu in. He then grabbed a large dry towel for later and got to washing the puppy after rolling up his sleeves. "Kymin's right, you are dirty," he said as he smiled at Vishnu. "But that's okay because we let you play in the mud." He gave a small laugh and ran the water over the puppy's back. "Vishnu, you are going to meet a great lady one day my son, and when you do, I'll be a grandad. I'm far too young to be a grandad though, so don't go finding love too soon," he snickered. He was sure the puppy had no idea what he was talking about, but Felix just wanted to talk to pass the time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:55 am

Kymin waited a few moments after Felix went into the bathroom with Vishnu to get up from the couch. Ugh, it was seriously hot in this room. Or maybe it was just him. Either way, Kymin ended up slipping his shirt off and going over to the bed to lay face down on it, crossing his arms under his head and closing his eyes. He really did need to relax, he was tense all over, he could feel it. That wasn't good for fighting. Hopefully they wouldn't be doing any fighting any time soon though. He knew the exact reason he was tense too. He didn't want to choose between them. Just thinking about it was mental torture, and it wasn't helping him physically either.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 am

After he'd finished washing Vishnu, Felix picked the dog up in the towel and hugged him. "I don't say this often enough to either of you, but I love you Vishnu." He smiled and let the tub water out. Drying the puppy off he placed Vishnu and the floor and went him out the bathroom and Felix cleaned the tub out. When he was done he unrolled his sleeves and went about his business of exiting the bathroom, stopping when he saw Kymin laying down shirtless. Felix swallowed. He slowly approached the bed and sat down on the edge. He had a miniature debate in his mind before he crawled over to Kymin and took a seat next to him. The guy looked horribly tense. Felix held back a sigh. Had he done this by asking about Kana? Shaking his head he placed his hands on Kymin's back and lightly rubbed the black haired male, giving him a small massage. He refused to speak or look at Kymin's face as he did this, because he didn't want Kymin to think he was trying to make a move. He wasn't, because he couldn't, because he refused to touch Kymin in such a way. He was only trying to help relax the guy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

Kymin was drifting in and out of a light sleep. He didn't even notice that the bathroom door had opened, or that Vishnu had run out and jumped immediately onto the couch. He didn't hear that Felix came over to the bed and sat on the edge, nor when the guy moved closer to him. The black haired ninja gave a small jump when he felt hands on his back, his eyes opening. When he remembered where he was, and who he was with, he relaxed again. Well, as much as he could tensed up like that. He let out a small, content sigh as he felt Felix's hands moving over his back, relaxing a little. "Thanks," he mumbled happily, not moving his head. "Mm...this is nice..." he mumbled, just as lightly as before, his eyes closing again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 am

If he'd have know Kymin was sleeping he would have made his presence known. So when the guy jumped, Felix paused for a brief moment before continuing, smiling lightly when Kymin spoke. "No problem," he said quietly. Felix was content with this small act. He didn't need any more than this, even if he wanted more. Just seeing Kymin like this was enough for him. Shirtless and in need of a massage that only Felix could give because only he was available at the time. He continued running his hands up and down Kymin's back, applying a bit of pressure here and there where the guy seemed most tense. He careful not to stray to close to the burns and careful not to stray to close to Kymin's pants line. Yeah, he could live like this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 am

Kymin stayed laying with his arms crossed under his head. He couldn't explain how glad he was to have someone like Felix. Couldn't even begin to. After a while, Kymin finally started relaxing, his breathing becoming soft and relaxed as well. "You're gonna make me fall asleep," he complained in a mumble. Of course, he wasn't really complaining. He was enjoying this. "It's too early to sleep..." Despite that, he found himself very much in need of a nap. He didn't know what it was with him and sleeping too early in the day. He just didn't like doing it. But a nap was starting to sound pretty nice right about now...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 am

"It's not too early to sleep if you're just taking a nap," he said. "Besides, you need a bit of rest, your far too tense. Get some sleep and I'm sure you'll feel better. In fact, I'll wake you up in an hour, sound good," he asked. He hadn't stopped in his motions, but he had looked to Vishnu who was on the couch. When had the dog learned to jump up on the couch? And had he been sleeping there most night? Felix shrugged it off and looked back down at Kymin. He did love this man, he really did.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 am

Kymin kept his eyes closed, even as Felix spoke. After a moment, he mumbled something incomprehensible as he started drifting to sleep. The feeling of Felix's hands running over his back just put him into a state of bliss that made him want to fall right asleep and never wake up, so long as that feeling stayed. After another few moments, Kymin's breathing was light and steady, and he'd very clearly fallen asleep, relaxing as he did.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 am

Felix listened for Kymin's breathing pattern to change. When he knew for sure the other male was asleep, he slowly and silently moved off the bed. Memory foam was awesome! He walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge and got himself a beer. Sitting on the floor so Vishnu could have the couch. The blue eyed jonin turned on the TV and flipped through the channels, drinking the beer as he did so. He was really in a chill mood, so this was fine with him. He checked the time and continued flipping through the channels until he came across an old western movie. Felix just found it amusing how they talked, so he decided to stick with it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 am

Kymin slept soundly for the next hour, his only dreams being of Felix, which put a small smile on his sleeping face. Making a small noise, the black haired ninja rolled onto his back, his head turned to the side as he slept. He had this really bad habit of rolling around in bed. He'd fallen off on more than one occasion before. However, usually he didn't roll around if someone was with him in bed, which he found strange.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 am

Felix raised a brow when he heard Kymin make a noise and turn over. What was he dreaming about, because he was clearly smiling over there. Felix snickered and went back to watching Tv. When the show was over and the hour was up, Felix stood and went over the sleeping male on the bed. He gave him a light prod in the side. "Kymin, wake up," he said. He wasn't sure what it took to wake Kymin up, so he gave him another prod. "It's been an hour." He looked at his beer and down it, placing it on the nightstand and then waited patiently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

Kymin merely gave a small groan when he felt someone poke at him. He was far too deep into sleep to wake up from something so small. Even the second one didn't do anything. Kymin was such a heavy sleeper it was ridiculous. Maybe that was why he didn't like sleeping midday.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 am

How wrong would it have been of him to get the shower head and spray Kymin with water? Felix grinned at the thought, but decided against it. Instead he crawled onto the bed and leaned over Kymin, poking him mumbled times in the side. "Wake up sleeping beauty, your hour is up," he snickered. He'd only poked the other male about seven times before he took a seat on the bed. "Kymin, won't you wake up. I think Vishnu left you a present on your shoe." Felix was chuckling all the way. Felix laid down next to Kymin and starred up at the ceiling. "Won't you wake up?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 am

Kymin didn't even hear Felix speaking, only shifting when the silver haired ninja began poking him. Giving another small noise, the black haired ninja rolled onto his side, to unconsciously avoid the poking, his back facing the source of said poking.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 am

Felix sat up. "Oh my God, what the hell Kymin. Wake your ass up before I push you off this bed and watch you fall face first onto the floor. Then I'll let Vishnu kiss you all over your face and then your breath will smell like dog breath, leaving me unwilling to kiss you, no matter how many times you brush your teeth." He rolled off the bed and went over to Vishnu. "Hey boy," he said with a smile. "Won't you help me wake up your mommy?" He took Vishnu over to the bed and laid the dog on top of Kymin's head. "Have it Vishnu." If this didn't wake him up it was going to be what some would describe as a war zone.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 am

Vishnu blinked up at the silver haired human as he was picked up, his tail wagging when he was put on the bed. Crawling over to Kymin's hand, Vishnu started licking it, giving a small bark. When the black haired human didn't move, Vishnu gave another bark before chomping down on Kymin's hand.

Kymin's eyes very slowly opened at the sound of something high pitched and loud, but they shot right open when he felt teeth in his hand. He quickly sat up, pulling his hand away with a quick yank. "O-ow, what the hell??"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 am

Felix smiled when Vishnu went to Kymin, licking his hand and barking at the sleeping ninja. It was only when he realize that Kymin had been bitten by the dog did Felix snatch the puppy up in his arms, his face paling a bit. "Vishnu," he whispered sternly. He looked to Kymin. "You okay," he asked concerned. "I didn't think he was going to bite you, I honestly didn't." He looked down at the dog. What was with this thing, always biting Kymin but no one else. Hell, Kymin had taken him in! He put Vishnu on the ground so he could sit on the bed. "Sorry," he apologized.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum