Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion Empty Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Felix walked back to the village with Kymin. He was feeling a bit better about what had happened, but he was still a bit depressed. He didn't let it show though. Instead he enjoyed the rain against his skin. It was refreshing. Once inside the gates Felix headed for the Academy. It was the weekend, so the little ones shouldn't be there. It was the only place next to the hospital and the Kage's Building that was memorable. He wondered if Kinana would beat them there. He doubted it. She probably didn't want to wait in the rain, which reminded him, "Kymin, we promised Vishnu a day at the park if he behaved. There's no way we can go to the park in all this rain. The wet dog smell is not going to sit well with me and although he seems to like water just fine, I don't want to go through the hassle of washing him." He gave a small frown. "By the way, how long do you want to stay here," he asked. "And where are we going to go next?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Reunion Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Kymin followed after Felix without much to say, his hand in the other male's. He liked that things had worked out, and really hoped his significant other wouldn't hold onto what had happened the night before. He didn't question where they were going, but had texted Kinana to let her know they were back in the village and were coming to pick Vishnu up soon. He'd forgot to ask where they should meet, however. Kymin blinked and looked to Felix when he suddenly spoke. "We can go tomorrow if the weather's nice," he smiled. "Besides, he'll probably be wet by the time we get back to the hotel with him anyways," he chuckled softly. He was silent for a few moments at Felix's question. Now that they were in the village, there didn't seem to be much to do. "Hmm...I'm not sure. We should ask around about if they have any events," he nodded. "That's up to you, since I picked this place," he said, giving a small grin.

The brown haired girl sighed as she clacked the stack of papers on the table three times. She wasn't usually one to slack on her work, but she'd been feeling off these last few days. Putting the papers into a folder, she went to the office and dropped it off, before heading out of the building, glad she'd worn a jacket today. As she stepped outside and realized it was raining, she sighed in annoyance. Her house was on the other side of the village. "Just great," she grumbled. She wished she'd brought an umbrella. Instead she just zipped up her jacket and put her hands in her pockets before walking off down the street.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"It's kind of dull around here," he stated with a shrug. "I really dope their's a festival." Felix then smiled. "Let's go to the Gears." It was for old times sake on his part. Felix sighed when Kymin mentioned Vishnu getting wet. "Which means we have to bathe him regardless." He shook his head as he ran his hand through his hair, blinking when saw that yet again the bandages were faintly glowing. Felix dropped his arm. What was at this Academy that was triggering the cage? Blue eyes scanned the surrounding area and then stopped when he saw her. Brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes walking down the street from the Academy. Felix was momentarily speechless. He let go of Kymin's hand and started towards the girl who he unmistakably knew to be, "Kana?" Felix didn't believe it. It was no wonder he'd almost died the last time he was over here, because she was in the village! The chances were unbelievable.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:11 am

Kymin smiled when Felix said they'd have to give him a bath anyways. "Seems like. And the Gears, huh? Sounds good to me," he smiled. He blinked though, when Felix let go of his hand and started forward faster. When he looked to see why, he blinked. There was a girl walking down the street away from them, with her hair in a pony tail and a black jacket on. A girl that Felix called Kana. He hadn't seen her when she walked out, but that was unmistakably her. Kymin followed after Felix without a word. He wanted to see her too. It'd been so long.

The girl walked down the street, keeping her hands in her pockets, ignoring the random person that called a name. It wasn't her name, so she didn't really care to turn and look at them. What person in their right mind would be outside walking in this anyways? She didn't like the water so much. Mostly rain. And snow, but it didn't snow so often here, so she was grateful. But this rain. Ugh.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 am

Felix clenched his fist when she ignored him and kept walking. Okay, maybe he hadn't spoken loud enough. "Hey Kana, wait a minute," he called as he hurried after her. He came to a stop once he was in front of her. "Are all the Crested ninja migrating to the Sunlight," he asked with a smile. He was trying to be friendly. He was glad to see her okay. "Oh, guess who I have with me," he said with a smirk as he nodded toward Kymin. "Not sure if he told you about the whole rebirth thing, but he didn't even know who I was the first go around." This was a nice little reunion. Convient too because seeing her live and well meant Kyla had only been bluffing, or had she? Was the hag still in the village? He didn't care right now. "Looks like the three of us are back together, which means me and Kymin can crash at your place instead of a hotel." He looked to Kymin. "Looks like we're living rent free."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

The girl stopped, blinking when some guy with silver hair ran in front of her and started speaking. Brown eyes blinked a couple times, glancing at the guy the silver haired man motioned to, before looking back to him with a slight frown of confusion. "You're mistaking me for someone else," she said plainly. "My name's not Kana." And with that, she walked around Felix and kept on down the road. She hadn't been rude, but rather blunt and to the point, simply because she didn't want to stand in the rain.

Kymin smiled when Felix went up to Kana, walking towards the two. Felix looked pretty happy to see her. That smile faded though, when Kana said that her name wasn't Kana. "H-hey wait a minute, of course it is," he said, blinking. "There's no way we're mistaking you for someone else." He was confused. Him and Kana had left on a relatively good note, or maybe she was mad at him for running off and getting himself killed too. The thought made him frown a bit.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

"My name's not Kana." Felix blinked a bit shocked. Was she made at him? His blue eyes saddened a bit and then he turned around, a kunai slipping into his hand. "You want to play dumb, is that it," he asked. "You attack the Kage and then try to abandon everything and everyone, claiming I thought you were useless. I was trying to be fair and let what you did slid, but now it's unforgivable." Felix threw the kunai a bit in front of Kana and too the side as he started after her. "It's one thing when you assume something, but you sure hell don't have any right to use my memories against. Just who the hell do you think you are?" Yeah, he was angry now.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 am

The girl stopped dead in her tracks when a kunai flew past her. Her hands clenched in her pockets. Hadn't she just told those halfwits they had her mistaken for someone else?! Her brown eyes cold with anger and her jaw clenched lightly, she turned to look at the silver haired man. "I thought I just told you you have me wrong. My name is not Kana. I'm not the person you're thinking of. And I really want to get out of this rain, so unless you actually plan on trying to kill me, beat it!" she said angrily, her hands still in her pockets. Maybe today was a bad day to wear her jacket after all. It would make getting to her weapons a bit harder, and she really didn't want to throw her coat on the ground to fight this bozo.

Kymin blinked. Okay, maybe Felix was taking it too far, what if Kana had amnesia or something? He frowned and started forward, putting a hand on Felix's shoulder. "Hey, calm down," he said quietly, before looking to Kana. "You seriously don't remember us?" When Kana rolled her eyes in annoyance, Kymin took that as a no.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 am

Felix was momentarily silent before he started forward once more, only to find Kymin's hand on his shoulder. He looked to the black haired ninja. "Fine." He grumbled. When Kymin insisted on questioning Kana in a less aggressive approach, he could help but give a small huff. "Thought your methods were going to make different results," he asked sarcastically. Felix gave a small shrug. "It's whatever though. I just wanted to make sure she was well, now that I see that she's the same selfish-forget it. Where is Kinana so we can get Vishnu and get out of this dump."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 am

Kymin glanced at Felix at the guy's sarcasm, then looked back to Kana. "Sorry. You just look so much like her. Can I get your name then?"

The brown haired girl looked at them with a frown for a few moments, about to turn around, before the black haired one of the two asked her name. She was silent for another moment. Agh, what was the harm. "Jesse Mills," she said, as if it were the most natural thing for her to introduce herself with that name. She gave a small huff. "Try not to mistake anyone else. I'm sure your friend's aim isn't perfect all the time," she said in irritation, turning to walk away. The hell was wrong with those two? Both of'em acting like they knew her.

Kymin watched Kana walk away for a moment before looking at Felix. "Alright, let's go get Vishnu. Let me call Kinana real quick," he said, pulling out his phone, just as it rang. Blinking, he answered it. Speak of the devil. "Hi, I was just about to call you..." he said. "Okay, but that's by the-..." And she hung up. Kymin gave a sigh and shook his head. "She's at the pet store," he said. "Come on, it's this way." I think.. Even though he'd been there the day before, he didn't remember exactly where it was. But even so, Kymin took Felix's hand and started walking with him. "We'll figure it out later, okay?" he said with a small smile. He was obviously talking about what had just happened.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am

Felix frowned. Jesse Mills. What kind of crap name was that? And she had the nerve to insult his aim. He could have easily hit her. He was very tempted to, but then Kana walked away. Felix looked to Kymin when he said he was going to call Kinana, but then the phone ring. "Her name is taboo," Felix mumbled. He then nodded when Kymin said they'd figure it out. "I don't see the point. She'll probably talk to you alone, but not me. She clearly hates me." Felix sighed. "I'm sick of her crap." He let Kymin guide him away without another word. Why was Kana being so childish?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 am

Kymin smiled lightly when Felix said Kinana's name was taboo. It was certainly beginning to seem like it. "Really? I kinda thought it was me she'd be mad at," he said, looking off to the side. Once more Kymin slipped his fingers between Felix's as they walked. "Do you think it's possible she came down with amnesia?" he asked. "I mean, her personality seems the same, but...I don't think she even knew who we were, honestly." Kymin's gaze was down as they walked. He was a bit worried. He'd been with Kana while Felix had been in prison those four years, so he'd grown attached to her. And even though he was with Felix now, he still thought of Kana as a really close friend.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am

"She attended your funeral, I doubt she has any animosity towards you." Felix figured he'd have to tell Kymin. "After the funeral I went home without her. We weren't on good terms, since I told everyone of both villages about what had happened." Felix sighed. "When she got back she attacked the new Kage and basically deserted the village. I was sent after her and that didn't go so well. I tried to talk her out of it but she trapped me in a very cruel genjutsu." Felix sighed. "I haven't seen her up until today." A pause. "Rightfully as a ninja of the Crested I am required to bring her in...." The silver haired jonin shook his head. "I'm not a ninja anymore though, so it doesn't matter. She can do what she likes. If she wants to run around deserting villages and acting like she has amnesia that's her own business." He looked to Kymin. He'd forgotten for a brief moment that him and Kana had been friend before the two of them had a thing. "If you want to go try and talk some sense into her then go," he said kindly. "I'll pick up Vishnu and then meet you back at the hotel. Not sure if she's being legit or playing dumb, but it's okay if you want to go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 am

Kymin blinked when Felix said she'd attended his funeral. Felix had been pissed off at him for what he'd done, but...he'd went to his funeral, right? Ah, Kymin'd never asked Felix if he'd gone. He'd certainly hoped so, but... The black haired ninja listened quietly when Felix explained what had happened, frowning slightly. It was rather sad that the two weren't on good terms anymore. He looked at Felix with a smile. "No, it's okay. She's heading home, and I wouldn't know where to find her house. Maybe another time, I'll see if she's at the Academy again," he said. "But thank you," he said, kissing Felix on the cheek.

Kinana stayed in the pet store with a half frown, half pout on her face. She hated the rain. The only weather she liked was warm and sunny, and it was neither outside. Vishnu was running around the shop, and Boyyo was walking around it as well. It wasn't a large shop, so it wouldn't be hard to find the puppy. It wouldn't be a task at all to find Boyyo.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 am

Felix merely shrugged when Kymin said he'd find her later. "Okay." He smiled when Kymin kissed him. When they got to the pet shop Felix was soaked from head to toe. "I was going to suggest buying an umbrella, but now it would just be utterly pointless." He blinked as he entered the store and saw the bear inside. "I will never get used to that," he said. He looked around but didn't see Vishnu. "You know you don't get paid if you've lost him," he said jokingly to Kinana. He was sure the puppy was around here somewhere. He dug into his pocket and pulled out the cash. "This should cover it," he said as he handed the younger girl a total of five hundred bucks. He was sure that feeding a bear was not cheap. "Thank you, we really appreciated you watching him. Especially on such short notice."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Kymin nodded in agreement. Utterly pointless indeed. Maybe if they bought one for tomorrow. On the way to the pet store, the black haired ninja found himself scratching at his neck a couple times. For some reason it had been itching lately, but maybe it was just because he kept having flashes of what'd happened, and the pain of the burn. It certainly kept his mind from the discomfort that walking caused. But the memories forced the green eyed man's gaze down, blinking slowly as they walked. He was trying to keep a straight face and not grimace at the memories, and so far all was going well. He only looked up when they got to the pet store, giving Kinana a smile. "Thanks for watching him for us."

Kinana gave the two a wave and a grin as they walked in, rolling her eyes lightly at Felix's statement. "A'course I haven't lost him," she laughed lightly. Putting her fingers to her lips, she blew a whistle out. That was the only way she knew how to whistle. She couldn't do it the conventional way, unfortunately. She'd never really learned how. She turned back towards Felix when she heard paws scampering in their direction, both from Boyyo and Vishnu. Her eyes widened a bit when Felix produced the cash that was to be her payment. "Y-you don't think that's a bit much? I mean...I don't know what kinda ninja you were, but even I don't make enough to hand out five hundred bucks for something like petsitting..." she said, looking unsure. That was a ridiculous amount of money for something so small.

Vishnu came sliding to a stop when he got towards the humans, tumbling a bit on the tile flooring. Shaking out his fur, the puppy went over to Felix first, jumping up at his legs happily before slipping on the tile flooring and going over to Kymin instead, jumping at his legs as well. Smiling, Kymin picked the puppy up and petted behind its ears, before the little dog started once more nipping playfully at his hands, and knawing lightly on one once he got it in his mouth. Kymin simply chuckled, and looked to Kinana as she spoke with a smile. "Hmhm, he really loves you," she giggled, petting Boyyo as the bear came and sat by her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Felix shrugged. "I come from a ridiculously rich family and even though I am a ninja and can support myself they tend to spoil me rotten. So it's better for me to give away the excess because I have no use for it all," he responded with a smile. He looked down at Vishnu who was jumping on his leg and couldn't stop the chuckle when he saw the puppy fall over. "Clumsy like Kymin," he snickered. He looked to the black haired male with a tiny smile as Vishnu was picked up and began munching on his green eyed counterpart's finger.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Kinana gave a small frown. She felt cheap accepting so much money. Looking off to the side she took it with a slight look of embarrassment. "Thanks.." She looked up again when Kymin protested that he wasn't clumsy, giving a smile. She was almost tempted to ask how their 'dinner' had gone, but decided against it.

"Hey...I'm not clumsy at all," he said, looking off to the side. His neck itched again, but he was holding Vishnu and didn't want to drop their son. He looked towards the bear, a sudden curiosity coming to him. "Hey, what's the story behind that one?"

Kinana grinned and looked to Boyyo. "He's been with me since he was a cub and I was a little girl. My dad found him in the woods, and he followed him back home," she smiled, petting the bear again. "He's clingy for a wild animal," she laughed lightly, an annoyed sounding growl escaping the bear, as if it knew exactly what Kinana was saying.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Felix nodded. "Mmhm." He then tilted his head towards Kymin protested about being clumsy. "...you're lying. Have you forgotten that I know when you're lying," he asked. He smiled and leaned close to him, but didn't touch him. Felix was laying off the contact for the time being. Felix tilted his head when Kinana explained about Boyyo. "Guess man's best friend isn't always a canine." He smiled kindly and then placed his hands in his pocket. He wanted to ask Kianana if she knew where 'Jesse Mills' had come from. The girl seemed to be in close knit with the higher ups, so surely she knew who came into the village and where from. And her friendly attitude gave him the impression that she befriended lots of the people. It was just a guess, so he could be wrong.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'm not lying. I'm not clumsy," he said again, this time turning his gaze to the side with a huff. His neck was really starting to itch, but if he put Vishnu down to scratch it, or gave Vishnu to Felix, it would be really suspicious. He didn't want to cause worry. It might've been his imagination, but the scar felt like it was burning a little and the black haired ninja had to keep from making a face. "That's cute. You two seem really close," he chuckled.

Kinana nodded happily. "Sure are." She looked to her bear, who looked up at her and started away through the aisles again. "Hehe, he hates staying still. Which is funny because he's actually pretty lazy. Talk about a paradox," she snickered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Felix was quiet for a moment as the two talked about the bear. He knew Kymin said he'd figured it out, but Felix was curious. If he'd still had Madness he could have figured out if that was really Kana or not, but he didn't need it because he was sure. He looked off to the side and then looked back to Kinana. "I have a question," he said. "You've lived her for a while, correct? Do you know someone named Jesse Mills?" Felix wasn't sure if he should give a background story about knowing this false person, so instead he took a different approach. "Kymin and I ran into her and she looks exactly like a close friend of ours." His face turned a bit red in embarrassment. "We kind of made a fool of ourselves, but the similarities were so similar." He gave a small chuckle. "You'd have thought they were twins."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Kinana nodded when Felix asked if she'd lived there a while. "Nearly thirteen years now," she said. Her friendly expression faded at the mention of Jesse, and she looked visibly irritated, pressing her tongue to the side of her cheek. "Ugh, that woman. I certainly hope she's not a friend of yours, for your sake," she said, shaking her head. That woman was absolutely horrid. Short tempered, rude, brash, and she wasn't even all that pretty. At least not in Kinana's opinion. "I know her, but she was in the village before I came, so I don't know if she was born here or moved here," she said with a shrug.

Kymin couldn't help but blink at Kinana's sudden change in personality. Oh boy, Kana was making enemies. What got his attention though was that Felix was actually going around asking about Kana. It surprised him a bit, since he figured the silver haired man was still mad at her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Felix was surprised at the way Kinana talked about Kana. Then again he shouldn't be. Kana could be a real bitch at times. "Uh, well, that sounds nothing like our friend, so we're not going to bother confronting her again." He gave a sigh. "Looks like everyone really does have a twin around the world," he said with a smile. "Thanks for the information though." He looked to Kymin. "Shall we head home? I'm a bit hungry and I'm sure my burger is just waiting for me." He looked back to Kinana. "We're not sure how long we're going to be here, but if you need anything, we're around for the time being."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Kinana blinked, catching herself in the sudden bad mood, before smiling in embarrassment. She just really didn't like that woman. She'd insulted Boyyo at one time during an argument. That was unforgivable. "No problem," she said with that same smile. "Hmhm, I was gonna say that to you. Just give me a shout if ya need anything," she grinned. Like another dinner alone. She nearly chuckled at the thought. "I'm waiting here til it stops raining," she said, looking out the shop window. Judging from the clouds, it was probably gonna be a while.

Kymin gave Kinana a small wave. "Thanks again." He then nodded to Felix. "Let's go. I still have my yakisoba at home," he smiled. He blinked when Kinana handed them Vishnu's bag. He'd almost forgotten about that. "See you around," he said, chuckling at her comment about the rain. Looking outside, Kymin shook his head before starting out. "Since we're gonna hafta give him a bath anyways," he said, putting Vishnu down so he could go run around and splash in puddles. Kymin couldn't help but laugh lightly. It was cute. Reaching up, the black haired ninja scratched his neck again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Felix gave a small wave goodbye and headed out the shop. He was tempted to offer buying her an umbrella so she wouldn't have to stay in the shop all day, but decided against it since he was soon caught up in watching Vishnu run in the puddles. Felix smiled. "He's not going to be wet, but muddy too," he said looking to Kymin in time to see him scratching his neck. Felix was going to try and ignore it, but if Kymin kept that up he was going to ask. The blue eyed ninja looked up, letting the rain pelt down on his face. Felix himself loved the rain just as much as the water and his love for it had only intensified because of his contract with the water spirit. He could sit out in the rains for hours when he was a kid, always finding it worth it despite the scolding he'd get from his mother. He wanted to lift his hands up to the sky and just soak it all in. Instead he simply enjoyed the feel.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum