Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 17 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Felix smirked. "Oh yeah, I forgot," he said with a small laugh. "I guess you can dress up as a kitty. You'd look adorable with cat ears," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Besides, when I think of you being a dog it destroys any comfort I have in sex, for I think doggy style." Felix shook his head. "And I'm sure you'll do great. You always have, why change now?" Felix didn't look up when Kymin told him too, instead he said, "Why? I'm comfortable the way I am and it keeps the sun from burning my face."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Kymin grinned. "I'd look adorable in anything," he said. "You'd love me either way, right?" he smiled, kissing the top of Felix's silver haired head again. He chuckled lightly. "You can't tell me you've n...er, never mind." He couldn't help but smile at Felix's words of 'encouragement'. "Please look at me?" he asked. He really wanted to kiss Felix. If he had to, he'd push they guy's chin upwards, but for now he was just going to ask.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 pm

"You once told me that I'd look adorable in nothing," Felix snuck in. "And you'd look adorable in anything or nothing. And I'd love you regardless," he said with a nod. He'd always love Kymin, no matter sour things got between them, and no matter who stood between them, his feelings for Kymin would never change. "Tell you what," Felix asked curiously. He blinked when Kymin said please. He gave a small sigh. "I was comfortable, what do you want," he asked. His blue eyes blinking several times as they adjusted to the light of the sun.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Kymin blinked at what Felix said. He didn't remember ever saying that, so it must've been sometime in his previous life that hadn't yet come to him. The black haired ninja smiled happily when Felix said he'd love him regardless. That warmed him more than anything ever could have. "Don't worry about it," he said, trying not to blush. When Felix looked up, Kymin's eyes glowed warmly. "Not much. Just this," he said as he leaned his head forward and pressed his lips against Felix's, his heart immediately setting aflutter. Using the one arm he had around Felix's, he pulled the other male deeper into the already passionate kiss.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm

"Okay," he said with a small shrug after Kymin told him not to worry about it. Felix was curious about the glow in Kymin's eyes, but didn't get a chance to ask because a moment later he was locked in a kiss, and not just an kiss, this was intense. Felix blinked surprised, but his eyes closed as Kymin pulled him closer. Every ounce of willpower and self control faded away and if they'd been in the hotel instead of outdoors, that would have been the end of it. What had provoked that kiss was beyond Felix, but he was going to enjoy every second of it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Kymin was more than relieved when Felix kissed him back. He needed this. He wasn't sure why he'd needed it so badly. He'd just felt a sudden rush of love and adoration for his silver haired partner, and absolutely had to do something about it. Self control didn't matter right now. Well, it did, because Kymin was holding back because of the fact that they were outdoors. In public. God damn it, he should have waited until they'd been in the hotel, but he simply couldn't. Not able to help himself, Kymin held the kiss, simply wanting to be in contact with Felix like this for as long as possible. He was enjoying the taste of the other male far too much to break it so soon.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Felix was wrapped up in the kiss. He tried not to smile into it because the last time they'd kissed like this he couldn't even remember. If a kiss could express his love for Kymin, this would be the kiss. Nothing was on his mind except for the man he loved. Felix didn't want to break the kiss, but he need to breath. He pulled back slowly, almost hesitantly. He smiled and followed up Kymin's kiss with a few small ones of his own. He lightly leaned against the other male and smiled. He wanted to ask Kymin if they could go home, but he wasn't sure if the other male was ready to go any further. Felix personally didn't care, all he knew was that this frightened caged bird had just been set free and that he himself was very much ready to try again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Kymin was left breathless when Felix pulled away, and he was panting lightly, smiling at Felix's small kisses. Oh god. Sitting up without warning, Kymin pulled out his cell phone, his breaths calming down a bit. "I'm calling Kinana," he said, scrolling through his contacts until he found her name. Putting the phone to his ear, he waited, heart racing, for the girl to pick up. "Hey, Kinana? Um...can I ask a favor?" There was a pause before Kymin grinned. "Yeah. Do you mind?" Another pause. "Thanks, I owe ya one. Don't worry, we'll be paying you again," he chuckled. "Yeah, see ya in a bit," he said, hanging up the phone before leaning over Felix and pressing another kiss to his lips with shining eyes. "She'll watch Vishnu for us," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Felix's eyes widened when Kymin suddenly sat up. He blinked confused and then smiled when Kymin explained. Well then, okay. Felix absolutely had no complaints. He was even happier when Kymin kissed him again ad said Kinana was willing to watch Vishnu for them. "I think I might just double her pay," he said with a smile as he kissed Kymin. Felix was excited and nervous, but the excitement overruled everything. He smiled at Kymin. "Let's go," he said as he stood up and started to pack the gear. "Vishnu, let's go, you're going over Aunt Kinana's house to play with Boyyo," he called to the puppy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum