Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 10 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Felix gave a dismissive wave. "No need to worry, I'm not a threat," Felix said with a sigh. "Not to you at least. There's just....this that you wouldn't be able to understand is all." He glanced at Kim. "Besides, it doesn't matter, I'm leaving soon anyway." Felix was deciding that despite the kiss, he wasn't going to get close with Kim and then leave him when things got rough. He'd protect him and that was all. Felix closed his eyes, but he remained alert. Not sure what to say Felix remained silent.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Kim blinked, a slight look of embarrassment on his face when Felix told him there was no need to worry. He hadn't meant to sound worried. "I...wasn't worried," Kim mumbled in embarrassment, casting his gaze off to the side. Given his obvious embarrassment, it was pretty apparent that the mechanic was lying. Kim wasn't really worried about offending Felix, mostly because he'd only just met the guy, and knew very little about him, so it wasn't really surprising that he didn't completely trust him. He turned his gaze back to the silver haired male quickly when the guy said he wasn't staying long. "How soon is soon..?" he asked, this time worry crossing unhidden on his face. Was Felix leaving because of what had happened in the bathroom? If Aussir saw Felix leave, would he try again? Kim swallowed lightly, trying not to let his mind get too carried away with the possibilities. Maybe Felix had said all that in the bathroom to keep from offending him. Maybe Felix really actually found him disgusting. Kim's heart sunk at the thought.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Felix laughed. "Sure you weren't, that's what they all day, but I'll let you have it." He then looked to Kim. "Whenever I get rid of that scumbag that had you kidnapped. His blue eyes flashed. Felix didn't like those who got others to do their dirty work. Talk about pathetic and cowardly. The silver haired shinobi sighed. "You know Kim, I'm not going to just run off or anything. I just don't stick to one place for too long. It's pointless in my situation. Things just move on with me." He glanced at the other male. "Nothing last forever." He could have went on to say that that included happiness, love, pain, everything.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Kim looked off to the side in embarrassment when Felix laughed. "I-I..." He fell silent when he realized that Felix wasn't offended by it, and gave a small sigh. This was stressful. "Get rid of? You're not...talking about killing him, are you?" Sure, he hated Aussir, but killing him was a bit much. Aside from that, just the thought of all that blood...Kim paled a shade. It was a horrifying thought. He hoped Felix didn't plan to do that. "That's because we don't live forever Felix," Kim said simply. "If we did, I'm sure we'd find some constant to it all."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Felix shrugged. "No, I'd rather not spill any unneccesary blood, but I will make sure he never bothers you again," Felix said with a sideways glance in Kim's direction. "The guy is a pest and I don't like pests." He then gave a small huff at the comment about lliving forever. "You may be right," Felix spoke with another shrug. In all honesty he never had anything consistent. Serenity was always there, but he was learning she wasn't enough to keep him grounded. Whenever he felt like he was going to lose it all he remembered Meridian. He remembered how he'd lost her and how he had to make the decision to end her life with his own hands. The shinobi bowed his head. He reached up for a necklace that wasn't there and felt his heart break a hundred times over. "Ever been in love," he asked Kim.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Kim was visibly relieved, sighing when Felix said he'd rather not spill any unnecessary blood. Thank goodness, he thought heavily, sighing internally. "How would you make sure of something like that, though, without relocating me? I mean, the guy's damn persistent," he said with a frown. If he wasn't, he would've given up a long time ago. You had to be a persistent guy to put up with the mechanic for as long as Aussir had. Kim blinked at Felix's random question and took a moment to think. "I thought I was a couple times. Like, when I was ten, I would have sworn to anyone who would listen that I was in love with the girl who lived down the street from me." Kim gave a small grin at the ridiculous memory. "But only because she'd always ride her bike by my house and let me ride on the back and play with me every now and then. I was a pretty lonely kid," he said with a small laugh. "But in all seriousness," he started, waving his hand dismissively. "I've never seriously been in love. What about you?" He tilted his head curiously. "You ever been in love?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

"Don't worry about how I work," Felix stated plainly. "Just know I'll get the job done." The silver haired jonin then looked at Kim as he spouted off about the girl he'd been in love with because she'd let him ride on the back of her bike. He rolled his eyes. Mortals.... When Kim became serious he nodded lightly. Kim was young, he still had time. When the question was directed towards him, he felt a wry smile forming on his lips. "Still am," he said honestly. "But nothing lasts forever." He sighed. "I was a bit younger than I am now when I met my first love. She was gorgeous and we had a future planned together, but life is unfair and I lost her and everything that I cared for in a single day." He was silent at the memory. "But life moves on," or at least it should.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

"Don't worry about how I work." That statement in itself just made Kim worry all the more about it. If he didn't know how Felix solved the problem, he'd likely spend every day wondering if the guy had really killed Aussir, and blaming himself for the death of the guy even though he hadn't actually killed him himself. Kim gave a small chuckle when he noticed Felix roll his eyes at the 'love story'. He became interested and turned his body on the couch to look at Felix when the guy said he still was. He wondered what had happened. Maybe he was actually on some kind of transfer mission and couldn't go back to her right now. He felt a bit bad for kissing Felix, all of the sudden. And then Felix said what had really happened, and Kim's smile and amused expression faded in an instant, his eyes wide with shock. He hadn't expected that. He really hadn't expected that. He now understood Felix's skepticism. "Jesus..." he breathed, his expression falling into something of mixed horror and sympathy for the other male. "That's not...that's not just something you move on from," he said quietly, frowning. "I'm sorry, man," he said lightly, his teal eyes on the silver haired male. For a moment, he started wondering if Fleix had wanted to talk about this, since he'd brought it up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Felix shook his head. "We had a good life together, so it's okay," he said with a smile. He had to move on. Meridian was no longer with him, only in his heart. Kyla had destroyed everything and he'd kill her if he ever got the chance. The thought brought a searing pain into his heart, but he pushed it away with pure will power. His blue eyes closed for a brief moment. "Stop looking like that, it makes me regret bringing it up," Felix stated as his blue eyes opened and he stared into Kim's teal ones. "I don't like regretting things," he said with a smirk.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Kim frowned. "But you're only..." The mechanic shook his head and gave a small sigh, as if to say 'never mind'. The guy was only twenty-three. How could he have had a good life with her in such a short time? Twenty-three years with a loved one wasn't nearly enough, and he was sure Felix hadn't met the woman just as he was born. He watched Felix close his eyes. He couldn't help that he was frowning after something like that. "If you don't regret something, you'll never know it was wrong," he told Felix, taking a small breath before releasing it again as a sigh. "But I won't dwell on it," he told the other male. For your sake more than my own. He didn't want Felix to start feeling depressed, so he wasn't going to continue talking about it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Felix knew that just telling the full truth would have been easier than watching Kim try to figure things out, but he didn't need to know that the silver haired shinobi was immortal. It was irrelevant. Immortality was irrelevant and annoying. Felix sighed. "I don't like being wrong either," he pointed out. His blue eyes glowed ever so lightly before he smiled. "And thanks for not dwelling on it." Dwelling on the past had caused him enough trouble as it was. He didn't need any more trouble in his life. "Anyway, I think we should do something else besides sitting around here and talking about unimportant things with no meaning. I thought I was cooking breakfast and we'd be watching tv," he stated with a small smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Kim gave a small smile when Felix said he didn't like being wrong. "I'll have to remember that," he said simply. "No prob." He didn't want to see Felix upset. It was just in his nature that he was this way. He didn't like seeing anyone upset. "Yeah, we should be." His smile widened a bit when the other male mentioned how he was supposed to be cooking breakfast. "Right. Well, let me show you where everything is in the kitchen then. What were you planning on making?" he asked, slowly standing himself up so he could start for the kitchen. God he was sore. He just wanted to lie down, but he was sure if he did, his mind would revisit what had happened. He wouldn't feel safe sleeping for a long time to come, he was sure.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 am

Felix got up and followed after Kim. His blue eyes watching the younger male. "I don't know what I'm going to cook. Something good, but simple. I don't care to cook often." He often forgot to eat. "Maybe eggs, grits, and biscuits....our whatever you have in your fridge...our want to eat." He shrugged. Felix was kind of hungry. Well, starving really. He hadn't ate much since he'd arrived. "What do you want to eat," he asked. He'd cook whatever Kim wanted. He didn't mind playing cook for a day.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Kim nodded lightly. "Something good and simple. I have all that stuff," he said with a smile, adjusting his glasses a bit. He always had to make sure he had his glasses on properly, or else they didn't do much good for him. "That sounds perfect. The pans are under here," he said, giving a small sound of discomfort as he leaned down to open one of the cupboards. In hindsight, he could've just pointed to the place instead of opening it himself. "And," he started, standing up, "the silverware and spatulas and whatnot are in that drawer," he said, pointing to the one they were in. He had to stop moving. But first. Kim went over and reached up to open one of the top cupboards to take a glass out. "Want anything to drink? I have orange juice, milk...soda, water...umm...yeah, that's about it," he said with a small chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Felix walked over to Kim and lightly grabbed his wrist. "How about you go sit down and rest and let me do everything else," he suggested. His blue eyes unusually easy. "I've got this covered." The silver haired shinobi didn't want Kim moving anymore than he had to. After all, what was the point in causing the guy more pain than necessary. He let go of Kim's wrist and grabbed what he needed to get started. "And to answer your question, I'm not thirsty either."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 am

Kim blinked when he felt Felix grab his wrist, having been in the middle of taking a couple glasses out of the cupboard. He felt a bit embarrassed now, because he thought maybe Felix had told him that because of that little noise of discomfort he'd made earlier, because he was an idiot for not realizing it would cause him pain to lean over. "Alright, but...at least let me get my own drink," he said, giving a small, embarrassed smile. "I don't want to make you do everything." Kim couldn't stand the thought of being taken care of. He hated the idea that one day he would be old and decrepit and wanted to put that off as long as he could, even if it meant a little pain in the process. He didn't want to feel like that at only twenty-three years old. Going over to the refrigerator, Kim pulled out a carton of milk and poured himself a glass before taking the glass and going to sit down at the table after putting the milk away. He'd kinda liked that look in Felix's eye a moment ago though. That gentle look he'd had. But at the same time, he didn't. It had almost been like Felix had been trying to baby him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 am

(Drooling)

Felix smiled and went about making them something to eat. It was easy to fall into the act of cooking and losing himself. It was easy because he didn't have to think, just move. Like being a ninja. As he moved throughout the kitchen he found himself thinking about Kymin and then Kim. How similar they were, but how different they were as well. He looked to hear and see Kymin, but Kim was here. He was now. He was the present. The idea made him feel a certain type of way that he didn't like. A way that meant he was vulnerable and Felix rarely allowed that. He blinked as he realized that he was halfway done with the meal. He really shouldn't let hismind wwander like that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 pm

(Lmao, what are you even drooling over?)

Kim took a seat on one of the chairs and sat forward, letting his elbows rest on the table before taking a drink of milk. He watched Felix work with a light smile. The guy was just so absorbed in what he was doing. It was kinda funny. He bet he could scare the shit out of him if he tried sneaking up on him. That, or he'd lose an eye. He didn't want to place a bet on which was more likely to happen. The guy was a ninja after all. "You sure are focused," Kim pointed out after a while, giving a small smile. The silence had been starting to bother him. Only a little though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 pm

(Just Kilix returning)

Felix's blue eyes turned to Kim when the guy spoke. He looked a bit surprised. He'd forgotten Kim was even in the room and it made him almost blush because of the things he'd been thinking. "Sorry," he replied. "I don't usually have others around whenever I'm cooking." He was silent for a moment. "I've been alone fore a long time, so it's strange whenever I'm with someone else." He shrugged and looked over his shoulder to Kim who was smiling at him. Felix turned his gaze back to the food. "It's almost done."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Felix's surprised look made Kim give a small laugh. "What, forget I was here?" he asked, chuckling. "I take it you don't often spend the night at people's houses then," he suggested. "Or if you do you're gone by morning," he joked, chuckling lightly. "Mm, good, cuz I'm hungry." Not really. He could've gone another couple hours without eating, but the food smelled good, so it was okay. "And you don't have to apologize," Kim mentioned, giving a small wave of his hand. "It's kinda a spectacle to be able to watch somebody get so absorbed in something like cooking," he said with a small snicker. Okay, so maybe he was teasing a little bit. He couldn't help it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 pm

"Sort of," Felix replied quietly. It was something that didn't happen often. Felix was a master when it came to focus and whenever he was at home with company, he never forgot someone's presence. With Kim it was different. He's not a threat... That was the simple reason for it, but still. "I rarely spend time with people as a whole," he replied with a grin. "And yes, I'm always gone by morning." He turned back to the food and then shook his head as Kim continued to tease him. "Laugh it up, this focus has saved me many times." He couldn't help but chuckle though. It was kinda funny.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Kim couldn't help but laugh when Felix said he was always gone by morning. "Are you telling me you're a manwhore then?" he asked in amusement. Of course, he was just joking. He didn't actually think of Felix like that. If only he knew. "Oh? Give me an example. I love hearing stories," Kim joked with a smile, taking another drink out of his glass of milk.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Felix smirked. "I wouldn't go as far as calling myself that, but I'm not one to stay put for too long. Not unless I truly like what I see." His gaze flicked over to Kim for half a moment. "I generally just like to have a good time." He shook his head. "As for my focus, I was on a lone mission in the desert. Pitch black at night without a fire, draws too much attention. Anyway, I spent three hours just listening to the desert, mainly because I knew I'd been tracked up until making camp. Sleep was necessary, but I knew it was stay awake or die. Three hours of focus saved my life. Sand shinobi are quite the nuisance...." That included Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Not unless he truly liked what he saw. Kim couldn't help but wonder just how long Felix would be staying in the Gears for then. To be honest, he didn't expect much from Felix. He liked the guy, sure, but he'd learned not to expect too much in terms of relationships from ninja. Every ninja he'd been with had been a one or two night stand. Ninja in general seemed to not like staying in one place for too long. "Yeah, well join the club," Kim chuckled, when Felix said he just liked having a good time. He leaned forward in interest when the silver haired man started into a story. "I couldn't deal with going into a desert. Too hot, too dry," Kim grinned lightly. "You're really something." Shit, had he said that aloud?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:14 pm

"Maybe we can go out and have some real fun once you heal. If you're up for it." He grinned to himself. What did Kim consider fun? Hell if he knew, but it wouldn't be hard to find out. "Desert isn't that bad." He felt that grin returning when Kim commented about how he was something else. "Thanks. I suspect you are too." He was interested, no doubt about it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next