Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 9 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 am

Felix shook his head. "He looks comfortable in your arms, I'll leave him there." Felix then gave a small huff when Kymin said Vishnu was lazy like himself. "Vishnu, your father is not lazy. He's just not motivated is all." Felix could make an excuse for almost anything. The blue eyed jonin blinked when Kymin made his statement about not leaving the hotel again. "Um....I wasn't talking about anything like that...." Felix moved away from Kymin, turning his gaze to the sky. "You know you're a sex addict." Felix shook his head. "And we have Vishnu now, we have to be respectful of his fragile puppy mind." Felix gave a small nod.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 9 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am

Kymin smiled down at the puppy when Felix said he wasn't lazy. "Don't you listen to him. Mother always knows best," he grinned. "And I just happen to know your father is lazy." He blinked at Felix's statement. "Who said anything about that...I think I'm rubbing off on you too much, your mind is wandering." He couldn't keep the grin from his face at Felix's comment, though he said nothing about it. "I absolutely agree with you," he said with a nod. He wanted to see just how his silver haired love would react to that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 am

Felix blinked when Kymin started talking about how he knew best. "That's just a myth Vishnu. You mother will spoil you rotten and you will learn nothing." Felix honestly wasn't sure if that was true or not. His mother hadn't really spoiled him, but she made sure he knew she loved him. And despite not having his father in his life, he turned out fine. "I'll teach all you need to know in order to survive." The silver haired shinobi blinked when Kymin said he had not been thinking of that. "I-I...you made it sound like that," Felix said with a huff. He then raised a brow when Kymin agreed with his last statement. "You're such a girl," he groaned.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:27 am

"You said it first," Kymin chuckled. He was most definitely not a girl. He was just very comfortable acting like one occasionally. "No no, that's not true at all, stop confusing him," the black haired ninja grinned. "A mother's best for teaching their children how to survive," he nodded. "Father's are just there for play." He grinned, turning his head and kissing Felix lightly as they got closer to the restaurant before leaning on him again. "I made it sound like nothing. You just have a dirty mind," he teased. When they got into the ramen shop, the green eyed ninja led Felix over to an empty booth, since the place was one of those 'seat yourself' kinda things. Just so the puppy wouldn't run away, Kymin laid Vishnu down next to him on the booth.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 am

Felix waved Kymin away with a smile as he was told to stop confusing Vishnu. "The only one confusing him is you." Felix shook his head. "Vishnu, if Kymin teaches you how to survive you wouldn't last a minute, if I teach you to survive, you'll live forever." He petted the dog on the head. Blue eyes blinked several times when Kymin kissed him. "Your actions make me think dirty," he said with a snicker. Felix let Kymin lean on him as they made it to the restaurant. Taking a seat he looked around. "Nice place. Hope the food is good. It's hard to go wrong when you're cooking ramen though."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am

Kymin grinned lightly when Felix said it was the fault of his actions. "Mmhm, sure sure, whatever you say." He paused and gave a mock frown at what Felix said. "You clearly know nothing about making ramen, there are plenty of ways to screw it up. You could add the wrong toppings to the wrong soup base, or you could undercook or overcook the noodles," he said, waving his hand as if he could go on and on. Really, he could. Of all the things he enjoyed in life, ramen was at the top of his list. Well, that and most other kind of asian noodles. Soba and udon too. When a waiter came over, Kymin didn't bother looking at the menu. "I'll have whatever the cook recommends, and a glass of water." He wasn't picky. He wanted to see if the specialty here was good, which would in turn give him an impression of the rest of the menu.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:47 am

Felix blinked when Kymin started talking about ways that ramen could go wrong. "Um...okay...." He didn't know it was that serious. Hell, noddles were noddles to him. How they were cooked didn't matter to him. Instant ramen always turned out fine for him. He didn't care if they were a little undercooked at times or overcooked. When the waiter came over Felix waited for Kymin to order. "I'll have the same, but could I get tea as a drink instead of water." Felix wasn't going to pick his own food today, Kymin might go into a rant about how it wasn't proper to eat that kind of ramen for lunch. Of course he was just being funny and lazy. It was too much work to look through the menu.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 am

Kymin couldn't help but smile lightly at Felix's reaction. Had he scared him a little? He very nearly chuckled at the thought. "Mmhm, just as I thought," he said, leaning back against the booth. "Laaaazy," he grinned, looking next to him at Vishnu before petting the puppy, who seemed to be content lying there on the booth seat. "We should get some meat for him. I'm a bit surprised nobody said anything about him coming in," he smiled. Surprised, but glad. He didn't want trouble.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am

"No one ever says anything about him coming in," Felix said as he looked down at the table. "No one realizes he's there unless he happens to scamper off into the Kage's office or bark or follow you around Mary's little lamb." Felix stated with a shake of his head. "As for getting him some meat to eat, I doubt it. He's been a trouble maker, he doesn't deserve it." Felix leaned back. "Stop spoiling him." Felix wasn't even playing this time around. "And I am not lazy. Just because I chose to have the same thing as you means nothing." He shook his head.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

Kymin nodded lightly in agreement. "That's cuz he's so small. Just wait until he grows up," he chuckled. He blinked though, when Felix said stop spoiling him. "But that's my job, isn't it?" he grinned lightly, his green eyes shining. He was feeling much better, though the image of Batsu was still weighing on him. He couldn't forget it. And it didn't help that the scars on his chest were starting to itch for no apparent reason. Raising his hand, he casually scratched at his chest as he spoke. "You didn't even look at the menu and you ordered the same," he nodded. "You're totally lazy."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 am

Felix saw Kymin scratch his chest and went to ask if he was okay, but he knew Kymin probably wasn't. So he stayed silent and chose not to question him. If he wanted to talk, he'd let Felix know, right? The silver haired jonin tilted his head when he was called lazy again. "If that's what you want to believe then okay." He shrugged and then shook his head. "Kymin, you are not supposed to spoil him. When he gets older he's going to walk all over you," Felix stated as if it were simple. "You keep spoiling him like this and he'll jump leap up onto the table and take all the food. He'll hope onto the bed while we're sleep and wake you up, whining in that annoying dog whimper of his trying to make you fix him another bowl of kibbles and then he'll drink out of the toilet and chase the neighborhood cats. It'll be disastrous."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 am

Kymin blinked at Felix's description, scratching his chest a bit more, a very brief look of discomfort passing over his face, but he didn't seem to notice as he lowered his hand again. "Hm, you make it seem like such a thing is inevitable whether I spoil him or not," he mused. "That's pretty negative thinking," he grinned. "He'd probably chase the cats anyways," he started, thanking the waiter as he brought their ramen and drinks. That was fast. Did the cook have the ramen premade? Oh well. Guess it didn't really hurt that much. "If he's going to be a ninja dog, we have to teach him discipline anyways," he said with a nod. "So don't think I'd spoil him that much," he smiled, then started into his ramen.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 am

The jonin happily took his ramen from the waiter and started into it. "I'm just saying it's a possibility," Felix said with a nod. "And I thought you didn't want to discipline him, I thought you wanted to spoil him rotten. Or at least that's how you were acting. Anyway, he's you dog, raise him how you want. Just don't come complaining to me when the pet sitter quits." Felix shifted lightly in his seat. He turned his gaze towards the table as he spoke. "I know you're probably sick of me asking this, but are you okay? Does it bother you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

"Of course I wasn't going to actually spoil him rotten. I couldn't possibly be such a bad parent," he chuckled. Oh, but he could. He wasn't about to say that though. He smiled. "He's our dog," he corrected. Kymin couldn't keep himself from eating the noodles, so he just stopped talking for the moment, until Felix asked about his burn. Blinking, the black haired shinobi swallowed his food. "Ah, it just itches a little is all," he smiled. "I'm fine. Still a bit...out of it, from earlier, but fine never the less." Maybe 'out of it' wasn't the best word to use in this instance.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 am

Felix raised a brow. "I'll believe it when I see it," he said with a smirk as he pointed his chopsticks at Kymin. "And I know he's our dog, but when it comes to his misbehavior, that's all on you." Yeah, Felix was one of those people. His blue eyes became somber when Kymin said he was fine, but he was still out of it from earlier. He kind of wished that the Gatekeeper's Exchange was a permanent jutsu. It would have made things a bit simpler, maybe. "I was just checking," Felix finally said. He pushed the noodles around for a moment before taking another mouthful. When he'd finished chewing and swallowing he spoke. "These are really good."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 am

Ouch. Okay, he knew Felix was joking, but that'd hit a bit close to home for him. Kymin merely rolled his eyes, however. "Woah, hey now, that's a double standard, and we can't be having those," he said. "And it's rude to point with your chopsticks, sticking out his tongue at Felix for a brief moment. "Thanks for checking on me," he said sincerely, smiling. Actually, while he'd told Felix not to worry, he was kinda glad the guy still was. Even if Felix had told him not to worry, he still would have. He then nodded in agreement with a small grin. "I've no complaints."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am

Felix shook his head. "I don't see any double standards here, but I do see an idiot with his tongue hanging from his mouth. That is a very good example of what not to do, Vishnu." Felix smirked. "Oh Kymin, you stop setting bad examples or I'll put you in timeout." Felix then shook his head when Kymin thanks him. He was supposed to not be worrying, but he couldn't help it. Anybody else and he would have thought about it once or twice and then forgot about it all together. "I'm not holding up my end of the bargain very well," he admitted quietly. He decided to go back to eating the noodles. "We're definitely getting takeout."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:20 am

Kymin almost immediately pulled his tongue back in at Felix's statement, looking to the side a bit. "Hmph, time out. Just try it," he said, giving a small, devious grin before eating more ramen. God this stuff was good. "Hm? Your end of..? Oh. Ohhh." He chuckled lightly. "Don't worry about it," he smiled. "And absolutely. Didn't think this restaurant would be so good for being so small," he said, looking around. Really, there were only a few customers besides them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 am

Felix smirked when Kymin put his tongue back in his mouth. "Good boy," he said. The silver haired jonin waved his chopsticks lightly. "Is that a challenge," he asked. "Because it sounded like challenge. If it's a challenge, I'm more than willing to accept." A grin crossed his face and he leaned forward. "You won the last one, but that was only because you knew what you were doing. I at the time realized that, but you had me at a disadvantage." He sat back, pushing his hand through his silver hair. "Anyway, I won't worry about it," he said. "Since that was our agreement." His blue eyes shinned lightly. "Never underestimate the power of ramen Kymin. Just because the place is small doesn't mean it doesn't get mad service. Maybe everyone's waiting for the dinner special or something." He shrugged.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 am

Kymin rolled his eyes when Felix said good boy. He'd get back at him for that. "Sure, why not. It's a challenge," he grinned. He wondered just how far Felix would go in public. Or maybe he'd wait until they got back to the hotel. Green eyes blinked, however, when Felix mentioned a previous challenge. "Last one? Which one was that, I don't remember issuing a previous challenge," he said. Well, Felix had mentioned something about Kymin knowing what he was doing. "Ah, does it have something to do with the other night, then?" he grinned. "Yeah yeah, don't judge a book by its cover, right?" he snickered lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am

Felix smirked when Kymin agreed to the challenge. "Oh this is going to be fun," he mused. He then gave a brief nod when Kymin asked him if it was about the other night. "Yes sir indeed. I tried so hard not to beg, but by God it was so great even through all that misery." He shrugged. "Oh well, it was well worth it and I wouldn't take it back for the world." Felix rarely said stuff directly, so this was his way of telling Kymin everything was great. He leaned back against the chair and nodded when Kymin said not to judge a book by it's cover. "It's ineffective if you snicker, moron." Felix smiled and continued to speak. "I would kiss you, but your breath smells like Ramen, and even I refuse to kiss someone with ramen breath, no matter how good it smells." He gave a small chuckle. He was consciously avoiding the word punishment. Kymin may not have realized what it meant, but he sure as hell did.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 am

Kymin thought it was funny how they were casually talking about such a subject in the middle of a restaurant. Well, technically not the middle, but all the same. As if Kymin needed his ego any bigger. To hear it from Felix that the guy was actually trying not to beg, and that he'd broken that? He was sure that was a huge compliment, and even if it wasn't, he was taking it as one. The black haired ninja grinned and started speaking in a mock exasperated way. "Ah, maybe I'm just too much for you in such a way." He grin faded to a happy smile when his silver haired boyfriend said he wouldn't want to take it back for the world. "No no, the snicker enhances it's effectiveness," he said, waving his chopsticks a little. Okay, now he was just making up silly excuses. "And I'm not a moron." That statement was followed by an amused grin. "Ah, just looks like I'll have to brush my teeth when we get back," he shrugged. "Hm, and that made no sense. If it smells good, what's the point in avoiding it?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Felix looked off to the side, his face reddening ever so slightly. "You are, but I figured I'd deal with it," he admitted. "I didn't want to ruin the moment." Admittedly Felix was still a bit sore. He wondered if Kymin had seen him crying the other night. He didn't really care. Kymin did that kind of stuff regularly, Felix did not. Was he a bit ashamed, yes. Was his pride a little damaged, yes. But in the end, it had been a significant moment of bonding in more ways than one. The scene played back in his head. Every single moment flashing through his mind like a movie. Felix swallowed. His actions were ridiculous. "And, just so you know, it only smells good when it's on the food, not on your teeth and tongue. You have a habit of intruding upon others," he stated. "In more ways than one."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Kymin's grin faded when Felix said that he actually was too much for him, before it returned in an embarrassed way, causing the black haired ninja to rub the back of his neck. "W-well shit..." Now he felt kinda bad. He'd been far too rough with Felix. His own face turned red at the silver haired ninja's last statement, and he gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Ah, well I think we know how things are going from now on, then." He didn't mind it, especially if he was too much for Felix to handle. Either way was entirely fine with him. Clearing his throat lightly, he started on his ramen again, since he was nearly finished.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Felix smiled softly. "I'm not saying that you have to be on the bottom each and every time, I'm just saying that you could be a bit gentler, so to speak." He rubbed his arm lightly. "Then again I did ask for it." He leaned back against the seat. "But you should have know that I was clearly not thinking straight. Therefor you took advantage of me, but I shall forgive you, because I was fairly rough with you as well." He shrugged, putting on a smile as he placed his chopsticks in the empty bowl.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next